AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hidan no Aria

Notices

View Poll Results: Hidan no Aria - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 9 19.15%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 15 31.91%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 13 27.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 2.13%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 17.02%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.13%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-06-18, 09:13   Link #61
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
nope, your not the only one. The first time I saw that guy. I already condemn him as a bad guy.
Well, I'm being suspicious on him from the start as I suspected him as a bad guy in disguise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Wow, what an episode! Makes me like all the girls equally, or maybe more so than ever let's start with Riko's table tease, worthy of a sig moment then Aria's heart shaped apron, I WANT MORE OF THAT. If she ditched the heart hairpin completely, then a heart shaped apron is fine by me XD lol the girl who calls her partner a slave cannot bring herself to say "master", and while she did manage to say it, whoa nelly her robotic repetitious voice was creepy

Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne is back? And a student? Playing the piano? Forget that, her drawing was the win I just knew it was going to end up like that, you know when they don't show her strokes completely it was definitely going to floor you XD and the glasses was the finishing touch.

Now the infirmary scene. The censors.... AT LEAST THEY DIDN'T CENSOR ARIA TAKING OFF HER STOCKINGS OH ME OH MY I AM IN HYSTERIA MODE NOW BECAUSE THAT WAS A SUPER EFFECTIVE DOUBLE JEOPARDY TO MY FETISHES TWINTAIL + TAKING OFF STOCKING = DEATH BY NASAL BLOOD LOSS

I said it from the early eps, but it's true, the girls' underwear are really color coded by their hair, and Reki finally showed us some real good stuff, man I have to say a sporty bra never looked so good but even more so, my desires are conflicting again, as Reki + green hair + green underwear = critical damage to my main systems MAYDAY OH MAN THE GREEN I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ACTIVATE HYSTERIA MODE VER 2 NOW

Gyahaha, the end of the ep was probably my favorite, when Aria's eyes were literally beaming with her embarrassment of all things romance

Oh, so Vlad's the vamp? No wonder why Riko wants that rosary, it may have an Inner Moka all she has to do is point it at the bad guy and poof, insta win
Man, you sweated a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well, They didn't use the words 'Plea Bargain' in the anime, but Kinji did say that she made a deal with the Judge, and Jeanne confirms it; one of the conditions is that she joins the Butei, but she comments that it's just another kind of prison.
I wonder why the heck they scrapped this particular part for the anime? Seems that it's important for a better understanding.

Prison, huh? That's just wonderful... If she's freed, what is she gonna do?
Old 2011-06-18, 09:17   Link #62
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by animeruri View Post
Actually they did mention it in the anime. If you listen to the Japanese voice, Kinji said "Omae mo shihou torihiki ka?", the bolded part means Plea Bargain. The subber just decided to translate it differently.
Ahh okay
Old 2011-06-18, 10:40   Link #63
tsunade666

Riko and Jeanne didn't kill anyone. They abduct or recruit potential members of EU. And information of EU is enough for the government to gave plea bargain for info about them. But still she is a member of EU so she is stuck inside the academy. The academy acts as her prison.
Old 2011-06-18, 11:14   Link #64
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Well at least now all the Jeanne love from novel readers actually makes sense. If I knew she was going to become a regular character that quickly would have gotten it. But geeze can just about anyone get a plea bargain including next to no jail time these days ? Figure Aria's mother should be able to walk out of there today with how easy it is. Though that would rely on admitting to crimes she didn't do so could understand the principle.

But wow Jeanne's drawings really do suck . At least from that drawing it seems reasonable to guess where the last weak spot is. Still should be a tough opponent to deal with since this is actually the original Vlad. Should be interesting to have Jeanne in the school though not sure what her immediate plans are. Is in the school with those who destroyed her precious sword so might consider taking action. But at least being forced into that school is better than outright jail.

Also get some of Riko's past to help understand her better. With her parents dying so young all she does have are vague memories, that momento, and the name that her mother gave to Riko. Now makes sense that really what she wanted more than anything was to go up against Aria and Kinji.

Hysteria Mode definitely gave away Kinji there. Managed to actually hang in there despite quite the situation until Aria arrived and joined in the undressing .

Great job too by Reki the wolf tamer .
Old 2011-06-18, 12:06   Link #65
EroKing

A stitch of Jeanne's

Old 2011-06-18, 12:31   Link #66
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by theeroking View Post
a stitch of jeanne's

Oh yes legs legs legs legs legs!!
Old 2011-06-18, 12:54   Link #67
mysterious

This episode is just full of win. My favorite scenes are when Reki drags Kinji out of the locker and his sweaty face afterward. My only regret is that Jean isnt in the infirmary too. Riko you are such a naughty maid lol and finally, the wolf changes its character so fast. Well, I guess it should if it knows what good for it

Spoiler for can someone make a motivation post out of this:
Old 2011-06-18, 12:54   Link #68
EroKing

There was also a nice ero shot of Reki

Old 2011-06-18, 14:09   Link #69
Silverwyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuNGaricum View Post
Spoiler for Answer:

Thats way too direct a novel spoiler, that made it easy to guess which pretty much ruined a part of it.
Old 2011-06-18, 16:09   Link #70
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Theres a odd charm to girls that can't draw, altho I'll admit Jeanne is much more to my liking than a certain Reaper

Think I'll have to jump on the Jeanne ship now, theres a lot to like there.

The locker scene was brilliant!

Honey Gold!
Old 2011-06-18, 16:40   Link #71
AP24

I am just glad most of Aria's cute moments from the light novels are shown in this episode. I hope it will be like that next episode too.
Old 2011-06-18, 18:38   Link #72
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post
This episode is just full of win. My favorite scenes are when Reki drags Kinji out of the locker and his sweaty face afterward. My only regret is that Jean isnt in the infirmary too. Riko you are such a naughty maid lol and finally, the wolf changes its character so fast. Well, I guess it should if it knows what good for it

Spoiler for motivational:

Best I could up with off the top of my head, will this do?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2011-06-18, 20:51   Link #73
mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post

Beggar cant be chosen, so anything will do . Though would it be funnier if it changes into "of course not! I was checking the locker for potential peepers"
Old 2011-06-19, 00:00   Link #74
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Haha, Aria gets violated both intentional and unintentional. At least the whole peeping training wasn't a waste now that the easiest way to make Kinji go HSS is to stare rather intimately @ Aria. Kinji knows how to pick his lady. Felt sorry for Aria at the end though, that must be a shock .
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2011-06-19, 00:46   Link #75
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverwyrm View Post
Thats way too direct a novel spoiler, that made it easy to guess which pretty much ruined a part of it.
I think since page 1, there have been spoilers on stuff that WILL be revealed in future, I guess the mods are sick and tired of modding them. I just didn't want to point them out in the case when they may not be obvious to some.

EDIT: oh yeah, I forgot there's a report button.
Old 2011-06-19, 04:07   Link #76
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by mysterious View Post

I have to say the expression on his face was priceless. I mean this is probably the only time we are going to see Hysteria Mode Kinji with that kind of expression on his face. Even a guy with his skills knows when he's screwed. There's no suave way for him to just get out of this. While he avoided getting killed by Aria in the first episode that might have been too much for him. Thank god for crazy wolves attacking .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyz View Post
Haha, Aria gets violated both intentional and unintentional. At least the whole peeping training wasn't a waste now that the easiest way to make Kinji go HSS is to stare rather intimately @ Aria. Kinji knows how to pick his lady. Felt sorry for Aria at the end though, that must be a shock .
Yeah poor Aria just got completely flustered at the end. I mean it was the truth and certainly better than her assumption that it was all about Riko. Still with her weakness against love and topics in that area it's no wonder she ended the episode like that. At least Riko and Kinji learned something about how easily Aria can help trigger Hysteria Mode.
Old 2011-06-19, 08:51   Link #77
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
A stitch of Jeanne's

Ooooohh~ DAT LEGS~!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cub-Sama View Post

Hmm... What about "Course not! I just wanna keep you away from peeping toms. " ?
Old 2011-06-19, 16:17   Link #78
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
LoL @everyone's underwear getting the "massacred by censors" treatment, except for Reki... if there's any logic behind these censors, I fail to see it.
The logic is, what do we think would be most likely to make people buy the Blu-rays?
Old 2011-06-19, 17:20   Link #79
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
The logic is, what do we think would be most likely to make people buy the Blu-rays?
are you implying Reki sniping in her underwear doesn't have enough marketing potential, and therefore they left her untouched?
Old 2011-06-19, 21:44   Link #80
Unknown Soldier
:D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
are you implying Reki sniping in her underwear doesn't have enough marketing potential, and therefore they left her untouched?
Nobody likes the kuudere!

Spoiler:
Closed Thread