AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-10, 09:57   Link #1721
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Finally a new chapter even though we dont know when the next one is coming out and not a lot of my Saeko-sama...but still I wonder what's next and who that woman, whose face was hidden all the time, is
Old 2013-04-10, 20:47   Link #1722
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

i waited 2 years for this, eh?

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 21:39   Link #1723
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Finally a new chapter even though we dont know when the next one is coming out and not a lot of my Saeko-sama...but still I wonder what's next and who that woman, whose face was hidden all the time, is
Takeshi`s mother
Old 2013-04-10, 23:46   Link #1724
reccaryu

Lets just assume that the teacher's sniper friend gets to that camp that the team gets too and is saved! Or wait 1-2 years to know that the camp was probably messed up later over run by zombies, the teacher's friend eventually does save them only after they find either the corpses of their families or their zombie equivalents!

I still can't believe its going on another long hiatus after 1 chapter.....
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-10, 23:47   Link #1725
CCJ

OMG finally but lets hope they are going to release s2 omg :S:S:S:S::SS
CCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 05:17   Link #1726
alviam099

^ It's practically impossible yet, the s1 pretty much caught up with the manga and with the manga's current state, it ain't happening fella.

alviam099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 05:38   Link #1727
Bombo
TSF Fans

Welcome back HSOD !!!! <3 I can't believe this series is still alive after 2 years ago !!!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 06:45   Link #1728
Arturro

Books in Google Play are not yet available in your country.... Fu...!

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 08:30   Link #1729
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by alviam099 View Post
^ It's practically impossible yet, the s1 pretty much caught up with the manga and with the manga's current state, it ain't happening fella.
What the hell are talking about? The anime didn't catch up with the manga at all and ended right after they fled Takagi estate and right before they reached the mall. The manga was at the end/past the mall arc by that time. I know because I was following the manga before the anime aired. There's probably enough content for a season 2 but choosing it to end at chapter 29 would look really awkward. They need to complete another arc for it.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 08:37   Link #1730
KaguraSenju
Quiet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reccaryu View Post
I still can't believe its going on another long hiatus after 1 chapter.....
It's not confirmed that it's a long hiatus. Just that apparently the next chapter has no set date. It could be out in 2 months, if not next month. The series used to be monthly anyways.

--

Seeing Rika again made me squeal. Can't wait for her to meet up with Shizuka.
Old 2013-04-11, 09:35   Link #1731
Utsuro no Hako

When exactly did the hiatus start? Wikipedia says March 2011, but was it before or after the earthquake? Because the way the JSDF guys are talking about a "blast wave" makes me think the town's about to be hit by a tsunami which would explain why the hiatus started (though not necessarily why it lasted two years).

Also, what's this stuff about the Chinese subs?
Utsuro no Hako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 11:00   Link #1732
Arturro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post
When exactly did the hiatus start? Wikipedia says March 2011, but was it before or after the earthquake? Because the way the JSDF guys are talking about a "blast wave" makes me think the town's about to be hit by a tsunami which would explain why the hiatus started (though not necessarily why it lasted two years).
Hiatus started just before anime was aired, but around 2011 one chapter (chap 29) was published. Iteresting idea about tsunami.

Quote:
When outbreak started some nations suspected it was an biological attack and started nuke each other. It looks like Japan wasn't directly attacked with nuclear weapon, but bombs dropped somewhere near (Korea? Yellow Sea?), or were detonated in atmosphere over Japans as EMP source.

Arturro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-11, 13:13   Link #1733
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utsuro no Hako View Post

Around the same the artist started Triage? I'd say probably around the time Xamayon dropped the scans for HotD. Honestly I forgot it feels like eons ago. It's probably the nukes from the emp shockwave that owned all electronics last time. (Last time I read shanghai was overrun by zombies...)

All information is jumbled up. Some people said the author and the artist where arguing about how to end it. Other people said the author was jealous that only the art was getting recognition and not his story. Other people said they were related. Its safe to assume the author put it on hiatus. Unlike other works who are done by H-artist. The author and artist are completely different. Apparently the author is known for novels? If you go back in the thread someone mentioned something about a panel and a fan asked Inazuma if HotD was gone for good. He said it was coming back, and that he was honing his skill to make the guns more realistic. In the hiatus "period" he'd occasionally draw Saeko fanwork on his blog telling people HotD wasn't dead. WHY HAS NONE OF THE SAEKO FANWORK BEEN IMPLEMENTED IN THE SERIES FFFFFFF. Nin-nin Saeko, best Saeko yo~

This made me laugh.
Old 2013-04-11, 22:34   Link #1734
dfens

The current 2 year hiatus stared in March 2011 I remember it well hell even says on the last page of chapter 29, chapter 30 in the next issue of dragon age available in May which we all know never happened. Weather is not the reason for the hiatus and I suspect we will never know why.

Triage X was started in May 2009 so Shoji was working on it on off and on well before HOTD hiatus, hell it just released volume 6 and has more chapters than HOTD.

As for the chinese subs part, early on nations were in the confusion of the plague starting to nuke one another either to say oh hell with it or to wipe out countries too far gone with zombies we know some hit mainland china which at the time was over run with zombies. Now apparently for retaliation of being attacked their surviving military tried to nuke Japan but only 1 missile got through thanks to the combined US Navy fleet in the region but it still detonated in the atmosphere causing the EMP blast.

So the chinese may still be planning to attack Japan for revenge they've been dying to hit Japan for decades since WW II and are using the crisis as a excuse. Or they may try to use the opportunity to finally invade even though it too is zombie infested.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 10:08   Link #1735
bumbayker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
Hiatus started just before anime was aired, but around 2011 one chapter (chap 29) was published.
Er, no. The hiatus started after the anime aired. The anime's last episode was on Feb. 23, 2011 and chapter 29 of the manga was March 11, 2011. That was the manga's second and longest hiatus. The first hiatus lasted a bit over a year from the end of 2008 to March 2010.
bumbayker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 10:40   Link #1736
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Not exactly the best chapter but at least we got an updated chapter after 2 damn years. Now give me my HOTD anime season 2.
Old 2013-04-12, 20:37   Link #1737
dfens

Actually the last episode aired 09-20-10 the feb date listed was the the start of the japanese home video release. I remember that season all to well summer 2010 i was watching the most shows at one time I've ever watched in a entire season and shows i loved to death.
dfens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-12, 20:40   Link #1738
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumbayker View Post
What the hell are talking about? The anime didn't catch up with the manga at all and ended right after they fled Takagi estate and right before they reached the mall. The manga was at the end/past the mall arc by that time. I know because I was following the manga before the anime aired. There's probably enough content for a season 2 but choosing it to end at chapter 29 would look really awkward. They need to complete another arc for it.
The one thing that i actually want to see in this series is filler episodes, normally i hate them but the girls are the hottest ive ever seen in anime, so if they do more eps like the OVA no one will have complaints
Old 2013-04-15, 10:18   Link #1739
Helius

Finally getting around to reading Ch30. I like that it's more informative (relatively speaking) than the previous chapters.

Spoiler for Spoilers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Takeshi`s mother
I'd be curious as to why she seems knowledgeable about guns and what sounds they make...
Helius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-22, 17:33   Link #1740
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Spoiler for NSFW - Guns or Swords?:

Tags
action, author died, ecchi, gun pr0n, harem, horror, inazuma, shounen, torpedo tits, zombies