2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 0.62%
Voters: 321. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-03-17, 00:54   Link #601
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldierOfDarkness View Post
Uhhhh the explosion occurs AFTER he fires the shot.

Blast catches Zwei's bottom, Zwei struggles to align itself by rotating left (meaning both of his legs WERE in the line of fire) to fire a shot before his suit explodes. And again the explosion is all around with secondary explosions erupting from the torso and head.
ok so both see eye to eye on the fact that zwei fires AFTER being shot at.

explosion happens after that but not sure if it's just the legs or torso. Probably legs, no way ali is dead without a death scene
Old 2008-03-17, 00:54   Link #602
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Wouldn't that be real nice of the creative team though? To give him everything he wants even in death, whilst rubbing it in our faces, and in the faces of everyone in the anime?

Ali doesn't deserve to die, he deserves to watch the world change, and become a place were wars don't exist, a place were he doesn't belong, a place that wont give him the death he wants.

Think about everyone Ali has killed so far, this guy just reached critical mass, he's established himself as a true antagonist, along side Alejandro and his drone. Honestly, when was the last time a main character, as in main main character in a Gundam series got killed off, and his killer just suffered a less than climactic death?

No chance he's dead, however that still doesn't leave out the possibilites of him being heavily wounded.
It is nice of them isn't it?

Ali got what he wanted. And I'm happy for him. He's not the type that would last long in a changed world of peace.

And I still don't think of him as much of a true antagonist. To me he was another character to be thrown away after he faced the one whom he caused the most suffering.

He's dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
Another question left unanswered is why the UN took all the Earth bound GN-X units to deal with the CB forces in space. There's still a very big threat remaining on Earth - Gundam Throne Drei. Unless... Ali didn't tell them he let that one go. Did he tell them he took out Throne Eins?

If Throne Drei has to get back into Space, the only one what can help her is none other than Wang Liu Mei... very interesting.
Ali did say to Sergei: That's a trade secret.

Or something like that. Nobody really got anything out of him regarding how he got his hands on the Gundam. And they didn't really try. So long as they're on the same side. Ali's not gonna volunteer any of the information regarding his encounter with the Trinity siblings.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 00:59   Link #603
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CombiHenge View Post
Another question left unanswered is why the UN took all the Earth bound GN-X units to deal with the CB forces in space. There's still a very big threat remaining on Earth - Gundam Throne Drei. Unless... Ali didn't tell them he let that one go. Did he tell them he took out Throne Eins?

If Throne Drei has to get back into Space, the only one what can help her is none other than Wang Liu Mei... very interesting.
Just shows you how much a threat she really is.

Quote:
Whether what exploded was his legs or torso im not sure but i doubt ali is dead.
His legs DID explode. You see the explosion erupt from the bottom with a chain reaction occuring to the rest of his suit.

This is what Ali noted to Laguna earlier before. He knew that with the way things were going his kind was becoming extinct and that he wanted to go where the fighting was. A valhalla if you might add.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:02   Link #604
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamstar View Post
explosion happens after that but not sure if it's just the legs or torso. Probably legs, no way ali is dead without a death scene
Watch it again.

It's the entire Gundam unit that is engulfed in the explosion.

Old 2008-03-17, 01:03   Link #605
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Watch it again.

It's the entire Gundam unit that is engulfed in the explosion.
i see poof some smoke/debree cover up his upperbody and torso. Doesnt necessary mean ali is dead. I didnt see his torso explode, i saw debree come from the bottom then up.
Old 2008-03-17, 01:04   Link #606
FuzzyWuzzy

K so anyone know who is going to replace Lockon?
Most gundam shows last 50 episodes so there's probably someone that will replace him. However, I'm not really sure what's going on with the company that makes this show and what their plans are.
Ali Al-Saachez may still be alive. Who knows. He didn't get a death scene or scream. Most villains get that. Even the throne brother's have clear cut scene that they died. The scene was too blurry. I think the directors really wanted it like that just to make the viewers ask the question whether he is alive or dead.
FuzzyWuzzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:05   Link #607
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
i see poof some smoke/debree cover up his upperbody and torso. Doesnt necessary mean ali is dead. I didnt see his torso explode, i saw debree come from the bottom then up.
I guess so. We'll find out soon enough. Ali is the cockroach of this series after all.

Old 2008-03-17, 01:07   Link #608
hamstar
just passing by

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyWuzzy View Post
Most gundam shows last 50 episodes so there's probably someone that will replace him. However, I'm not really sure what's going on with the company that makes this show and what their plans are.
Ali Al-Saachez may still be alive. Who knows. He didn't get a death scene or scream. Most villains get that. Even the throne brother's have clear cut scene that they died. The scene was too blurry. I think the directors really wanted it like that just to make the viewers ask the question whether he is alive or dead.
yeah i agree.

as for who will pilot the dynamus.....I really hope it doesnt happen but it might be saji.

I will seriously cry if saji becomes a meister, he's just a waste of precious 00 time (and i hate him).
Old 2008-03-17, 01:09   Link #609
Jays

Quote:
Well that's best left for Season 2. No doubt Sunrise could release a teaser half way through the brake, but aside from that it's best the remainder of Season 1 deals with tying up a few loose ends.

However, keep the Dynames shut down! It was his Gundam, suited to his style, and well anyone else but Lockon is just a slap in the face, but then again they like doing that don't they?
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:09   Link #610
FuzzyWuzzy

Anyway, according to wiki which for some reason knows about trans-am before anyone does, it is assumed that he died. So he may not show up for a couple of episodes if he is alive. If he is alive, he will be severely bandaged up with lots of bruises and maybe even missing a leg, an arm or two.
Old 2008-03-17, 01:10   Link #611
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:

Eitherway, if he survives well...he survives but he's not going to be doing much since he's got no suits to pilot or is probably in no condition to do so.

If your wondering about the explosion it's the one that occurs right after his legs explode. It's a yellow explosion coming from his torso.

Quote:
as for who will pilot the dynamus.....I really hope it doesnt happen but it might be saji.
No it'll be lyle.

Felt "Lockon it's good to have you back, I was so worried."

Lyle *Dear diary....JACKPOT*

Last edited by SoldierOfDarkness; 2008-03-17 at 01:23. Reason: I suck at screenshots
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:11   Link #612
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
I will seriously cry if saji becomes a meister, he's just a waste of precious 00 time.
I'll cry if he doesn't get something important to contribute to the plot, because then everything concerning him would have been the ultimate waste of time.

But the angle of becoming a Gundam Meister is just plain ridiculous. I don't care about staying true to franchise history, because Saji's got too big of a grudge against CB to even consider flying a Gundam for them.

Old 2008-03-17, 01:11   Link #613
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post

However, keep the Dynames shut down! It was his Gundam, suited to his style, and well anyone else but Lockon is just a slap in the face, but then again they like doing that don't they?
There's only 4 original gundam with the ultra powerful solar generator or whatever you call it. So I assume he will be replaced however, they can also create a new gundam and put the solar generator there but then only the originals have the trans-am system software that is made by that bald guy.
Old 2008-03-17, 01:14   Link #614
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Quote:
Anyway, according to wiki which for some reason knows about trans-am before anyone does, it is assumed that he died. So he may not show up for a couple of episodes if he is alive. If he is alive, he will be severely bandaged up with lots of bruises and maybe even missing a leg, an arm or two.
Do not trust Wiki about these things. Ever.

Old 2008-03-17, 01:14   Link #615
FuzzyWuzzy

Saji and the blonde girl needs to contribute to the plot. The char development of the two was rather slow. The anime shows that they have lived peaceful carefree lives even at war. You can even say they are very spoiled. So they definitely will play an important role since the show spends a lot of time to create their characters.
Old 2008-03-17, 01:15   Link #616
FuzzyWuzzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ_RockmanX View Post
Do not trust Wiki about these things. Ever.
I don't but they provide good info on what other's may or may not know. They provide info on what the public's general information or view of the anime.
Old 2008-03-17, 01:18   Link #617
Jays

Quote:
There's only 4 original gundam with the ultra powerful solar generator or whatever you call it. So I assume he will be replaced however, they can also create a new gundam and put the solar generator there but then only the originals have the trans-am system software that is made by that bald guy.
Well they would be stupid not to, I mean they would be undercutting their staff at the present moment by not. However, like I said, Lockon's Gundam, the Dynames, seems to be extremely well tailored to his abilities, so much so that I doubt someone like Nena who's Drei is a support Gundam, and Saji who's too busy sulking about his Captain Hook girlfriend to ever be able to master.

By the way did anyone pay attention to that chat Lasse and Setsuna had? Mighty suspicious if you ask me... >_>
Jays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:18   Link #618
sniperz

everbody loves lockon =0 R.I.P or if he alives, hurrayy!!

@@" ali al sarshes is gonna dieee for suree i bet 100%
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-17, 01:19   Link #619
hamstar
just passing by

yeah i checked the wiki thing: it said zwei destroyed. but ya wiki is only good for general knowledge not so much specifics

im pretty certain ali is still there, but im just wondering now....will he have a scar on his face? Maybe missing a leg or two?
Old 2008-03-17, 01:22   Link #620
FuzzyWuzzy

K the next episode will probably tell whether they will replace Lockon or they will replace the gundam. Setsuna still has Lockon's gun. If they bury that gun or put it as a memorial then they will replace the gundam since that gundam needs that gun to function.

However, if they reinstall Lockon's gun to the gundam, they will definitely replace him while keeping the gundam.