AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Love Live!

Notices

View Poll Results: Who are your favorite μ's idols?
Honoka Kosaka 24 23.30%
Kotori Minami 22 21.36%
Umi Sonoda 23 22.33%
Eli Ayase 25 24.27%
Nozomi Tojo 23 22.33%
Nico Yazawa 27 26.21%
Rin Hoshizora 22 21.36%
Hanayo Koizumi 14 13.59%
Maki Nishikino 42 40.78%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 103. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2014-07-15, 07:15   Link #81
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Just curious: how many R cards have you guys gotten when you scout 10 normal students with 1000 Friend Pts?

I got 4 R cards last night in one batch. I think that's my highest I've ever gotten. :O
blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 07:45   Link #82
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
Just curious: how many R cards have you guys gotten when you scout 10 normal students with 1000 Friend Pts?

I got 4 R cards last night in one batch. I think that's my highest I've ever gotten. :O
S...s...screw you!!

I already feel lucky if i got one. Two at the most for me.
Got a R from daily recruit once through
Old 2014-07-15, 09:14   Link #83
Bila
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
But she have 2 stamina, you know. TWO!!

It will be like you missed out the last note of a song and failed, and think "damn, i wished i have one more stamina". And then the guy next to you will be like "I miss out the last note too, but i have Shun, and she had TWO stamina, so i got it pass". And then you will be like "I wished i had Shun too".

See how great she is?

PS: man, should save 50 hearts for these occasions where you can guarantee get a SR one =/
On second thought, i probably will never get 50 hearts again...

That event song seems to be harder than this one? I tens to screw up when they mix double hit with single one. Or when we have to keep pressing with one hand while tapping another wave with another
A lot of N have two hearts, but they usually have worse status compared to the ones with one heart.

Dunno if is harder or not, never played this song

Quote:

The max that i got with one batch was 3.
Most of my rares come from normal scout, they are accumulating already.

Today i got a Pure Maki and Hanayo, my Mogyutto set is complete.

---

PANDA NICO GET

That last 30 minutes were crazy.
Old 2014-07-15, 09:35   Link #84
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

On the event, what is the general strategy?

I heard do hard once a day get extra points? And so do you like accumulating notes till the end, then have continuous runs to make sure you get used to it (and do better each time)? And then uses the event songs to level up to get more notes?
Old 2014-07-15, 09:45   Link #85
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
On the event, what is the general strategy?

I heard do hard once a day get extra points? And so do you like accumulating notes till the end, then have continuous runs to make sure you get used to it (and do better each time)? And then uses the event songs to level up to get more notes?
The way I did it in the last half of the event was to accumulate notes and keep that number over 300 (There were times where I had 630)and use the notes on normal mode and A or S rank the song in normal at night until the number of notes dropped to about 300. Rinse and repeat until the last day at about 30 minutes before you go to sleep and blow off all of your notes I went from like ~4400 in the rankings to ~3600 in the last day...sadly that ranking went back to ~4000 while I was asleep so it may not be the best way.

I tried Hard Mode on the Event song last night and that was really hard. What the actual hell was that!? It was the first time I dropped to zero stamina ever since the first time that happened (which was when I started the game). I tried again and still dropped to zero stamina.

On another note, I just randomly scouted UR Koizumi. That's my second UR (my first being Nico) out of 14 total Honor Student Scoutings. My luck is definitely drying up.
Old 2014-07-15, 09:55   Link #86
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post

I tried Hard Mode on the Event song last night and that was really hard. What the actual hell was that!? It was the first time I dropped to zero stamina ever since the first time that happened (which was when I started the game). I tried again and still dropped to zero stamina.
I failed it the first time myself but once you get that super fast part at the beginning down it's really not that bad. I came really close to full-combo'ing it but the part in the middle with the quick succession of Holds always got me every time. Those things are always a problem for me in every song.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 10:49   Link #87
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I failed it the first time myself but once you get that super fast part at the beginning down it's really not that bad. I came really close to full-combo'ing it but the part in the middle with the quick succession of Holds always got me every time. Those things are always a problem for me in every song.
Well, I guess that's normally how rhythm games work. I regret not trying Hard Mode soon after getting used to normal mode...
Old 2014-07-15, 11:13   Link #88
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Well, I guess that's normally how rhythm games work. I regret not trying Hard Mode soon after getting used to normal mode...
I generally jump right into Hard immediately after clearing Easy and Normal and just consider those first 45-90 event currency I will inevitably lose as a "learning tax". I like challenging myself and find playing exclusively on Hard to be ultimately more rewarding. Though I also don't expect to ever get anything good from any of these events. (Was happy enough just to get 2 of that nasty little N loli this time around).
Old 2014-07-15, 11:36   Link #89
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

I have a hard time playing on Easy and Normal after playing on Hard so much now. It's pitiful
Old 2014-07-15, 11:43   Link #90
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWBladewing View Post
I generally jump right into Hard immediately after clearing Easy and Normal and just consider those first 45-90 event currency I will inevitably lose as a "learning tax". I like challenging myself and find playing exclusively on Hard to be ultimately more rewarding. Though I also don't expect to ever get anything good from any of these events. (Was happy enough just to get 2 of that nasty little N loli this time around).
I guess that makes sense. Like I said, I regret not trying Hard Mode earlier than I did. I probably could have gotten used to it. At least I S-S-S ranked the song on normal and easy.

At least you were able to get 2 of that N loli. I only got 1 from getting enough event points. my event song rank was 676 too high to get a second one.

Quote:
I have a hard time playing on Easy and Normal after playing on Hard so much now. It's pitiful
That seems to happen. You get so into the rhythm of hard mode that normal and easy feel too slow and you end up overshooting or undershooting at the notes far too much.
Old 2014-07-15, 13:52   Link #91
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
That seems to happen. You get so into the rhythm of hard mode that normal and easy feel too slow and you end up overshooting or undershooting at the notes far too much.
I hate this so much, I was doing a bunch of songs on hard then I ranked up and unlocked a new song, so give it a whirl in easy and almost failed it lol

Seems my luck with the draw is as bad as it is with every other game I play, absolutely dire, only hopes of getting at least 1 SR for me is by saving 50 gems for the 11 scout....won't even bother hoping for a UR as I know that 1% will really apply to me for like forever.
I'm that guy in a MMORPG group that gets bugger all from group runs but everyone else gets the epic loot.
Old 2014-07-15, 16:04   Link #92
EqualizerIsDeath

I just started playing this game a few days before the event started and was up until 6am and finally got the 13000 that was needed for the event Nico, was barely a few 1000 from making the top 4000 in the event ranking if i'd mastered hard mode a lot sooner i proberly would of made it . The event made leveling up a lot easier. Also can anyone explain what the rankings on the Other page mean?

EqualizerIsDeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 16:22   Link #93
Bila
*Graphic Designer

@Event Strategy, just play everytime and try to not lose LP.
Also use the XP on level up in a smart way to not lose any tonkens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EqualizerIsDeath View Post
I just started playing this game a few days before the event started and was up until 6am and finally got the 13000 that was needed for the event Nico, was barely a few 1000 from making the top 4000 in the event ranking if i'd mastered hard mode a lot sooner i proberly would of made it . The event made leveling up a lot easier. Also can anyone explain what the rankings on the Other page mean?

The Other page Rankings is all the songs scores that you get in the day.
Old 2014-07-15, 18:48   Link #94
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Anyone remember how many 11x they pulled, and how many single they did? Cause i have an impression that pulling single recruit yield better results than the 11x one

Meanwhile i maxed out the bonds of all the girls again, so kinda have nothing much to do now but run hard to get friend points...

I guess friend is pretty useless except the extra 5 friend points per day?

Edit: searched for the expert mode on youtube. And let just say it's impossible. IMPOSSIBLE!!
So is today Hard

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2014-07-15 at 20:07.
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 20:15   Link #95
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Oh great, now this game just rob all my energy without me even being disconnected or yet started a song.

It kept reporting that i don't have enough energy, despite i had excessive. So i just reset the app. And there all my energy gone

Why does it always have to put me in the verge of rage quit....
Old 2014-07-15, 20:32   Link #96
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:

I guess friend is pretty useless except the extra 5 friend points per day?

People with UR characters as their avatar provide a pretty significant stat bonus, leading to better scores, and friending them makes sure they are always available. Has been the difference between A and S for me many times. I never turn down those requests when I get them.
Old 2014-07-15, 23:07   Link #97
Yye1
Wide Right

Hmm, the first 2 EX songs arent that difficult IMO, they dont totally destroy you like soldier game

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-07-15, 23:18   Link #98
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Hmm, the first 2 EX songs arent that difficult IMO, they dont totally destroy you like soldier game
You means the current 2 Ex?

I searched on youtube and found it incredibly difficult, even more than Soldier games. But maybe it actually easier when you play it?

Meh, now friend points recruit don't even give me Rare anymore. 20 draws and got none. Got 3 of those special normal cards through, so probably can earn a gem from them later. But still
Old 2014-07-16, 04:36   Link #99
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

I wish this game wasn't online since the place i currently at doesn't have wifi so i can't get login rewards or play stages repeatedly.
Old 2014-07-16, 07:23   Link #100
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Yujo no Change on EX is pretty fast, but it's not bad.

@risingstar: Yeah, that has happened to me too with the game telling me that I didn't have enough LP when I did.