AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-08-10, 04:18   Link #5781
hakazee

i think if Leo can win from Morisaki that's means Leo can also win from Hattori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirst View Post
Guys , got pictures of novel vol 11
credited by Mattdamon from jcafe24
eh who is that man ?
Old 2013-08-10, 04:46   Link #5782
Rava

Marute?

Your guess is as good as mine there....

Edit: Oh, it says Malte in English below...

Still no clue.
Old 2013-08-10, 09:51   Link #5783
jmaverf123

Here's a link for the volume 11 illustrations "camera version"

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2521470400

Last edited by jmaverf123; 2013-08-10 at 10:02.
Old 2013-08-10, 09:58   Link #5784
pampz21
ShipCore

Spoiler for Rape face?:
VS
Spoiler for This Rape face!:

Is it me or the illu like to do rape face and I think her drawing style is changing a bit, or is it just me?

PS: Btw whos the one on the back of Tatsuya, far as I remember the only one on that scene was Erika & Tatsuya, I doubt thats Miyuki cuz of the short hair, and I doubt its Pixie cuz its wearing a uniform!

to Believe is to Live,
to Ship is to Believe,
the best part of believe is the Lie,
to Lie to oneself is to Live
and that is the Essence of Life

Old 2013-08-10, 10:33   Link #5785
Vahanar
Disabled By Request

Who is that?

Spoiler for picture:
Old 2013-08-10, 10:54   Link #5786
NoLife222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
Who is that?

Spoiler for picture:
Shippou Takuma?
Old 2013-08-10, 11:02   Link #5787
CatRules
Shipper

Tatsuya: If you don't stop talking, I will rape you.

Erika: No way..... in broad daylight!!?

Pixie: Video Recorder.... turn on.

Note: THIS IS JOKE. It's a parody!!

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-08-10 at 14:33.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:20   Link #5788
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

This is the first time I've seen him threaten her in this kind of manner before.

Maybe, this time, Erika , might have done something outrageous again.

Or maybe it's either a personal nor military secrets been involve but I had a feeling that he's doing this just to remind her of something for her own good.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:38   Link #5789
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
This is the first time I've seen him threaten her in this kind of manner before.

Maybe, this time, Erika , might have done something outrageous again.

Or maybe it's either a personal nor military secrets been involve but I had a feeling that he's doing this just to remind her of something for her own good.
Erika was about to ask if Tatsuya is a member of Yotsuba family. So, Tatsuya stopped her by saying that it will be better for both of them if she stop there (before she will actually say it).

note: I was joking about the rape.
Old 2013-08-10, 11:57   Link #5790
Ken Sanders
The Wanderer

Based from my knowledge, Erika shouldn't have enough material to trace Tatsuya being a member of the Yotsuba family. Aside from his connection to the military, that's it.

Oh,wait! Maybe from his 2nd brother's intelligence that Erika was curious about something that Tatsuya was involved with. From Vol. 9, her brother did say that stay away from Tatsuya for the mean time due to the STARS' "search" for Tatsuya and all.

Maybe Tatsuya's intent goes like this:
Spoiler for Intent:
Old 2013-08-10, 12:29   Link #5791
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rava View Post
Why don't you show me where I said "store magic sequence" there?

Oh right, because I didn't.

I said built into the sword like with Engraving magic. We know this is a valid method for magical weapon construction because Erika's baton CAD uses Engraving magic to power it, and it has absolutely nothing to do with the Magatama. Does Leo's sword use that method? I don't know, but it's certainly a valid theory.
Sorry, maybe I'm confused or you are, but what do you think a "magic sequence" is? If what you're saying about engraving magic sequences is true .. then what's the benefit of the magatama relic?

The engravement magic is a spell in and of itself, which we can see in V1 and V4 where they talk about it. If that's how Leo's sword works then .. he'd be out of juice very quick. He's the one that comments to Erika that using engraving magic is inefficient and would make her run out of juice pretty quick. She responds by saying herself that for a baton she only needs to apply psions during extension and moment of impact .. which is NOT true for Leo's dragonfly cutter. If magic was not applied continuously he'd be swinging around a limp wire. Therefore it's logical to assume that the weapon functions in a different manner.
Old 2013-08-10, 12:39   Link #5792
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Sanders View Post
Based from my knowledge, Erika shouldn't have enough material to trace Tatsuya being a member of the Yotsuba family. Aside from his connection to the military, that's it.

Oh,wait! Maybe from her 2nd brother's intelligence that Erika was curious about something that Tatsuya was involved with. From Vol. 9, her brother did say that stay away from Tatsuya for the mean time due to the STARS' "search" for Tatsuya and all.

Maybe Tatsuya's intent goes like this:
Spoiler for Intent:

She knew because she tried to figure out which family he's belong to RIGHT in front of him.

Since the opponents are the STARS and the battleground was Tokyo, Erika thought that there are only few families who were capable to defeat them.

She crossed out Chiba, Chiyoda, Tomitsuka and eventually Saegusa and Jumonji since the first three shouldn't be able to and the last two's members, Mayumi and Jumonji, didn't recognize Tatsuya.

Now, only one family left: the Yotsuba.

coupling with other know evidences(wasn't mentioned though but may support Erika's idea):
1. the sibling's superior magical talents, which in Miyuki's case are stronger than members of Ten Master Clan.
2. both Tatsuya and Miyuki possessed unique magics which is the characteristic of Yotsuba family.
3. the sibling's coldblooded nature.

Erika was about to ask him if he is Yotsuba but Tatsuya told her to stop before she actually do it.

However, it's clear to both sides that now Erika knows who the sibling are.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:02   Link #5793
Konja7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatRules View Post

Tatsuya's face really surprised me.

Tatsuya usually looks cool and good looking (although he is considered average) in the pictures, but he really looks bleak and intimidating in this picture.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:06   Link #5794
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Sorry, maybe I'm confused or you are, but what do you think a "magic sequence" is? If what you're saying about engraving magic sequences is true .. then what's the benefit of the magatama relic?

The engravement magic is a spell in and of itself, which we can see in V1 and V4 where they talk about it. If that's how Leo's sword works then .. he'd be out of juice very quick. He's the one that comments to Erika that using engraving magic is inefficient and would make her run out of juice pretty quick. She responds by saying herself that for a baton she only needs to apply psions during extension and moment of impact .. which is NOT true for Leo's dragonfly cutter. If magic was not applied continuously he'd be swinging around a limp wire. Therefore it's logical to assume that the weapon functions in a different manner.
The Engraving magic is just carving an activation sequence into an object so that magic can be activated, but it still requires a magician. The magatama stores a magic sequence, which basically creates a constant magical effect without the need for a magician. There's a huge difference.

Now can someone tell me who these guys are?

Spoiler for 1:

Spoiler for 2:

Quote:

Is that Miyuki in the background?

Spoiler for My Favorite Scene:

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2013-08-10 at 14:16.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:27   Link #5795
CatRules
Shipper

@blackwhite67

first pic: Col. Balance, Lina's commander and the young girl at the top is Ayako

second pic: Raymond Sage Clark, one of the Seven Sages

third pic: That was Pixie, not Miyuki

Spoiler for last pic:
Old 2013-08-10, 14:29   Link #5796
setsuna86

Quote:

Where did you take this Illustration?
Old 2013-08-10, 14:38   Link #5797
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsuna86 View Post
Where did you take this Illustration?
same place as everyone.

Oh look! There's the link on the top of this page!
Old 2013-08-10, 14:39   Link #5798
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vahanar View Post
Who is that?

Spoiler for picture:
That's definitely Takumi. Those are the Saegusa twins in the other pic. It's probably a preview for the Double 7 arc that's coming up.

Can anyone tell me if Raymond actually called Tatsuya a "God of Destruction" in the novel?

Also, does anyone find it strange that the parasite in the color pic talking to Tatsuya is wearing a PINK coat?
Old 2013-08-10, 14:50   Link #5799
CatRules
Shipper

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
That's definitely Takumi. Those are the Saegusa twins in the other pic. It's probably a preview for the Double 7 arc that's coming up.

Can anyone tell me if Raymond actually called Tatsuya a "God of Destruction" in the novel?

Also, does anyone find it strange that the parasite in the color pic talking to Tatsuya is wearing a PINK coat?
You'd never heard of the trope Real Man Wear Pink?

........ wait but they are not human( not "real" man)!!

........ well, they are spirits; they have no sex after all.

Last edited by CatRules; 2013-08-10 at 15:04.
Old 2013-08-10, 14:54   Link #5800
Rava

Quote:
The Engraving magic is just carving an activation sequence into an object so that magic can be activated, but it still requires a magician. The magatama stores a magic sequence, which basically creates a constant magical effect without the need for a magician. There's a huge difference.
This.

Those Chiba swords are actual swords. (He's not swinging a wire, he's swinging a super-thin plate.) I also haven't seen any point where Leo uses the sword for defense, only for offense, so even with the Psion inefficiency of Engraving magic, he only needs to be running the magic while he's swinging, not running it the entire time to keep a limp wire stiff (innuendo aside).

Quote:
Now can someone tell me who these guys are?

Spoiler for 1:

Spoiler for 2:

Is that Miyuki in the background?

Spoiler for My Favorite Scene:
I'm really not sure what to say about the images of a battered child here (are you linking from something that doesn't like people doing that?)...but that does look like Miyuki in the background. But according to the web summaries, that conversation happens only when the ones in the room are Tatsuya, Erika, and Pixie...so it's more likely to be Pixie.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings