AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-10-13, 14:11   Link #2541
Soji

^I can see him doing that. Also, I'm the only one that notice his eyes when he attack Esdes? I still wonder why he and Wave gain this "Tyran" like eyes at time.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 14:45   Link #2542
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^I can see him doing that. Also, I'm the only one that notice his eyes when he attack Esdes? I still wonder why he and Wave gain this "Tyran" like eyes at time.
they are probably getting controlled by their emotions so the animals inside the teigus awaken
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 15:10   Link #2543
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
She'll smash off his face mask, and hesitate for a single second when she sees who it is. During which Tatsumi will slice off her arm or impale her. She won't die, but NR will have enough time to get away.
I doubt even Najenda could do that. Esdese, after all, is the strongest fighter so far. No way she will ever careless enough to take a surprise attack from someone like Tatsumi.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 15:58   Link #2544
DarkDooM

I believe everyone here is severely underestimating both Tatsumi and his teigus' evolution ability.
Old 2013-10-13, 16:03   Link #2545
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
I believe everyone here is severely underestimating both Tatsumi and his teigus' evolution ability.
I swear if the author choose the MOST COMMON THING IN THE BOOK where the main char gets angry and becomes more powerful cause of loss or anger. I will be extremely disappointed. I want something more cunning, cleaver and interesting. The cutting the arm off or impaling sounds interesting but I honestly do not see that happening just so they can get away? (So why build up the story and the planing, the conversations that the chars had ultimately leads to this moment) BOrik is dying in the next chapters (my personal opinion) Possibly Esdese the one to do IT
OverSeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 16:08   Link #2546
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

^ He already did, or else the chariot guy wouldn't get a power boost all of a sudden, I don't see how Tatsumi can level up without digivolving anyways I never knew ice could be so OP, kinda makes Bohr's fire teigu look pathetic >.>
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 16:14   Link #2547
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
^ He already did, or else the chariot guy wouldn't get a power boost all of a sudden, I don't see how Tatsumi can level up without digivolving anyways I never knew ice could be so OP, kinda makes Bohr's fire teigu look pathetic >.>
I mean Tatsumi really. Basing on how inexperienced, naive and weak Tatsumi is compared to Esdese and how TOUGH she is to be able to take out 3 Members of NR without even a scratch. It will be A VERY VERY VERY MASSIVE POWER BOOST. I honestly don't want the author to pull a goku on us.
Old 2013-10-13, 16:17   Link #2548
omega253

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrisulfr View Post
*points at the example of Hyourinmaru in Bleach (which has gone to hell, but the example still stands)*

Esdese is General-class for a reason...

Do you guys think there might be another time-skip after this encounter is done?
Old 2013-10-13, 16:45   Link #2549
DarkDooM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
I swear if the author choose the MOST COMMON THING IN THE BOOK where the main char gets angry and becomes more powerful cause of loss or anger. I will be extremely disappointed. I want something more cunning, cleaver and interesting. The cutting the arm off or impaling sounds interesting but I honestly do not see that happening just so they can get away? (So why build up the story and the planing, the conversations that the chars had ultimately leads to this moment) BOrik is dying in the next chapters (my personal opinion) Possibly Esdese the one to do IT
Something regarding powerful emotions is already undergoing. Did you not see both Waves and Tatsumis eyes this chapter?
Old 2013-10-13, 17:01   Link #2550
Iron Maw
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDooM View Post
Pretty much and it would not be the first time it's happened either.

Wave was big surprise this chapter though. Esdese was really spot on his strength and he hasn't even used any abilities yet.

Last edited by Iron Maw; 2013-10-14 at 00:06.
Iron Maw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 17:19   Link #2551
Arkard

I think the most obvious development at this point would be NR being able to finish their mission/escape by the shock created in Esdese by a Tatsumi identity reveal.
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 17:39   Link #2552
mythrill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
I think the most obvious development at this point would be NR being able to finish their mission/escape by the shock created in Esdese by a Tatsumi identity reveal.
I think this is where tatsumi's true identity reveals Esdese will definitely find out and no we re not underestimating Tatsumi nor the incursio its just you who takes Esdese too lightly...
I bet this is going to be a short fight.

lol wrong quote sorry o.o
mythrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 21:22   Link #2553
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Esdese and jaegers still assume that Incrusio was wielded by Braht but instead it was wielded by Tatsumi after Braht choose him to pass on his teigu to Tatsumi.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 23:09   Link #2554
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramero View Post
Esdese and jaegers still assume that Incrusio was wielded by Braht but instead it was wielded by Tatsumi after Braht choose him to pass on his teigu to Tatsumi.
Indeed, I quote from Esdese "Within NightRaid he is a person deserving of special attention" if Esdese dosent find out who Incursio really is or something dosent not interfere I am afraid it might be the end for little Tatsumi. I am hoping she finds out and he manages to get away with her knowing about him.
Old 2013-10-13, 23:55   Link #2555
Ramero
7th Order Knight / Hermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverSeer View Post
Indeed, I quote from Esdese "Within NightRaid he is a person deserving of special attention" if Esdese dosent find out who Incursio really is or something dosent not interfere I am afraid it might be the end for little Tatsumi. I am hoping she finds out and he manages to get away with her knowing about him.
If Esdese finds out she might be really surprised that the actual wearer of Incrusio right now is Tatsumi, it should be seen from the size of it that braht was more larger than Tatsumi but looking about the Incrusio evolution, Wave never evolves so far for his Grand Chariot and Tatsumi's Incrusio already evolve two or three times because of his rage to getting Incrusio more stronger in order for his ambition to protect.
Ramero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 10:19   Link #2556
OverSeer
Inactive Member

Why do I have this strange feeling that Esdeses fight vs Tatsumi will be the fight that causes her to use that ultimate skill of hers??
Old 2013-10-14, 10:58   Link #2557
NeutralZero

Nah... doubt it will be used during their fight considering how 'strong' Tatsumi is at that moment...
Esdes may by chance figure out who's inside the armor...

Last edited by NeutralZero; 2013-10-14 at 19:46. Reason: spellinng correction...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 19:41   Link #2558
zerodragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
Nah... doubt it will be used during their fight considering how 'strong' Tatsumi is at that moment...
Esdes may by change figure out who's inside the armor...
yeah i can see that happening this fight
Old 2013-10-14, 19:59   Link #2559
kasimmorathi

I sort of hope that Edese finds out that it's Tatsumi; could be some excellent character development. I don't think it would spell the 'end' of him either, instead I think it would spark some extreme yandere behavior.

I just don't hope they totally cop out of this opportunity to get some resolution, one way or another!
kasimmorathi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 20:19   Link #2560
NeutralZero

Esdes's personality (sadist) is worst already... adding a yandere vive is really not good... not good for Tatsumi...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, blood and gore, crazy author, dead protagonist, death, edgy, fantasy, happiness?, revolution, sadistic author, shounen, tragedy, we're all gonna die!