AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2012-01-26, 23:21   Link #741
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betteroffer View Post
Actually in the anime Charles did genuinely care about both Lelouch and Nunally. He explained during Ragnarok that he sent them both to Japan because he was afraid that keeping them near him would make V.V. try to kill them just as he tried to do with Marianne.

The whole scene where he disregards Marianne's "murder" in flashbacks, was merely him acting like he didn't care about his children so that V.V. and other nobles wouldn't think that they were loved ones who could be used against Charles. It is somewhat similar to what Lelouch does with Kallen in Turns 19 and 22.
True, but I still feel that when push came to shove, his children and other close followers were tools. After all, a fanatic redoubles his efforts while forgetting his goals. or something like that.

Quote:
This isn't to say Charles would have to be accepting of everything that happened after Ragnarok was thwarted in that he may earnestly believe that Ragnarok was the only true solution to world peace, and that Lelouch and Nunally's actions are merely delaying the inevitable.
I agree totally here... I'm kicking around a fanfic plot bunny where, having survived Lelouch's foiling of Ragnarok, Charles murders Schneizel and takes over the Damocles... since he can't "cure" humanity, he'll simply euthanasia to ease its suffering, targetting the world's major geological focal points with FLEIJAs.

Last edited by astrocitizen; 2012-01-29 at 10:42. Reason: misspelled word
astrocitizen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-26, 23:48   Link #742
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
This is the final appendix before the OAV chapter.

Finally Kallen had the fourth child, a female, and she gived her C.C's name, in the meanwhile, Nunnally is changing the world, a civil war and Chaos in Africa.

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7aeng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7beng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7ceng.JPG
http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...rn26.7deng.JPG
I'm a tad confused by the dialogue between Suzaku and the others in part D -- in the first panel, they specifically say that guerillas who surrended were taken in while those who continued to fight were killed (in combat or executed?). But the second panel, Gino begins to sound like they killed everyone they were fighting anyway...
Old 2012-01-26, 23:51   Link #743
astrocitizen

Quote:
OH, that one was a old concept I removed more time ago

Yes, that woman is Nagisa.
Ah...

I'm rather surprised it's Chiba telling Kallen they're discontinuing their spying on her and Lelouch. By the end of the series, she seemed like the type to first argue they need a GPS tracker implanted in Lelouch until the day he dies... and then some.
Old 2012-01-27, 06:12   Link #744
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Well, no other options, to stop the surveillance was a kaguya's order.
Nagisa gone there because Tohdou will never did it.

However, after 7 years.....
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-28, 23:58   Link #745
astrocitizen

Quote:
Well...after Luciano becomed a soldier and a knight of the round, for Bradley family life becomed a boomerang.

Big reputation in the beginning, because their son was a emperor soldier, but after....Luciano kill for fun, like a murderer unfeeling, a sociopath.
Britannia is the winner in the battles, but a "serial killer" son isn't a good publicity for the Bradley peerage.

Amanda is different, but she hate herself and her genetic disease, her ears cartilage grow without a pause, at last other children take fool of her with more bad names, like "goblin".

When she was 12 (2017) Luciano seen her cry because the schoolmate taked fool of her in a heavy way, he always considered the sister the black sheep and a weak one, so, tired for that story, he grab Amanda and with a knife cut her sister's left ear.
Huh... all this time I thought she was wearing some kind of weird ear adornment. Question -- I can get her not liking having her ear cut off entirely (especially with Lucianos "surgical" standards), but why not some cosmetic surgery?
Old 2012-01-29, 00:04   Link #746
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wing Zero Alpha View Post
Well, he's not the ugliest "God" I've seen, but he's definitely a far cry from his original self.
I can see the resemblance to Lelouch here.
Old 2012-01-29, 01:16   Link #747
brolyeuphyfusion
???

Does Suzaku have mental problems like in the anime? He acts like his girlfriend(Shirley) is dead yet she is alive
Old 2012-01-29, 06:21   Link #748
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Amanda at last hate her ears, but she will never remove her, becuase it's her body and if she born with that, she must live with that.

Castor and Pollux were enough similar to lelouch like external aspect.

Yes, Suzaku kept his obsessions, he isn't able to forget Euphemia and still continue to think nothing ended....

Only a tour in the C world finally put order in his head.
Old 2012-01-29, 06:23   Link #749
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrocitizen View Post
I'm a tad confused by the dialogue between Suzaku and the others in part D -- in the first panel, they specifically say that guerillas who surrended were taken in while those who continued to fight were killed (in combat or executed?). But the second panel, Gino begins to sound like they killed everyone they were fighting anyway...
They attacked the guerrila with the order to kill them all, at last they spared just the few really surrendered escaping by the combat zone.
Old 2012-01-29, 10:40   Link #750
astrocitizen

Quote:
They attacked the guerrila with the order to kill them all, at last they spared just the few really surrendered escaping by the combat zone.
Ah, I see now...

Rather scared by this, but I imagine Cornelia can only change so much from her old ways. Last time I checked, it was serious breach of international law to fire upon people who had surrendered.
Old 2012-01-29, 12:16   Link #751
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, I draw that sad episode for a connection with the real africa people situation we can see on the cnn and other tv news.

Unfortunately, with the africa guerrilla the dialogue really not work and the only solution....

Nunnally, after years of negotiations and deals, looking they always take fool of her trust, Cornelia lost the patience.
Old 2012-01-29, 20:24   Link #752
astrocitizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
For some reason, this link isn't working for me. Anyone else having this problem?

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...t/R2R_25-2.JPG
This was the original comment with a link I couldn't read, but it seems to have been copied-and-pasted from another page, hence the ellipsis in lieu of a full address rather than an automatic contraction by the website. But I'm fairly certain it's from a non-translated edition, so never mind. Sorry to have been a bother.
Old 2012-01-30, 05:42   Link #753
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

All the translate pages have the sign "eng" in every namefile.

I removed the italian pages from this topic.
Old 2012-01-31, 19:19   Link #754
astrocitizen

Quote:
Finally the new chapter, the first part of revelations, all the stuff never told in the original anime, etc...
Note: more of theories are my ideas.

Good read:

http://sabrinaonline.altervista.org/...Vchp3-2eng.jpg

There's a lot to read this time, but be patience, that isn't a story you can write with few words.
Wing Alpha Zero and others have already opined about this chapter, and I agree with many of their comments. Still an excellent chapter, particularly when concentrating on the actions between characters during the reunion.

Nunnally continues to be adorable even when she's exercising her evil side. :evilgrin:

Last edited by astrocitizen; 2012-03-18 at 22:00. Reason: broken link
Old 2012-02-01, 06:01   Link #755
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

In the next chapters you will see more surprises.
Old 2012-02-01, 16:52   Link #756
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Third preview:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-02-10, 15:24   Link #757
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Fourth preview, the big shock:

Spoiler for Suzaku Kururugi 44 years old.:
Old 2012-02-25, 19:57   Link #758
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Fifth preview:

Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-03-13, 21:29   Link #759
astrocitizen

Hello? Anyone out there?
Old 2012-03-16, 19:45   Link #760
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Yes, I'm here.

But this month I'm doing double turn at job, so I'm very slow to draw pages.