Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-10-15, 01:50   Link #221
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
What if Bogart was the one who opened the gate?

Now, hear me out. The thing is, we haven't seen the guy ANYWHERE on the battlefield during these last ten or so chapters, nor have we seen him guarding Ace with Garp and the admirals. In fact, we haven't seen him AT ALL during these last few storylines. Up 'till Water 7, he never left Garp's side. Yet, when we found out that a war was a-brewin' after Ace's capture, he pretty much disappeared in a puff of smoke. That smells pretty fishy if you ask me......
You suspect bogart because he has not been seen since water 7... but, you forget and overlook another... Someone who always seemed somewhat out of place, whose purpose was unknown; Someone whose very face was difficult to read making him impossible to guess what he was thinking deep down; Someone who is very close to the top of the marines for years; one who we have not seen for an even longer time than bogart even during this time of war!

Spoiler for Dun dun dun:

I'm on to you...
What could be going though his devious mind!?

Last edited by Slayerx; 2009-10-15 at 02:03.
Old 2009-10-15, 04:36   Link #222
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
You suspect bogart because he has not been seen since water 7... but, you forget and overlook another... Someone who always seemed somewhat out of place, whose purpose was unknown; Someone whose very face was difficult to read making him impossible to guess what he was thinking deep down; Someone who is very close to the top of the marines for years; one who we have not seen for an even longer time than bogart even during this time of war!

Spoiler for Dun dun dun:

I'm on to you...
Pwngoat? What a stupid theory ...

Pwngoat is alpha and omega and it does not have any need to do such low scale events like opening Gate of justices out of whim because Pwngoat could eradicate both sides of this war with single thought...

But Bogart being culprit is pretty intresting theory I admit... but its pretty big move from Garp and if Bogart did managed to invade control room and forcibly open gate (I dont think Bogart has authority for ordering gates) then it would mean that Garp has already decided to betray marines and Sengoku.

I dont think Garp has betrayed Marines, he might will in future but its very very unlikely because Garp is man of his word.
Old 2009-10-15, 10:15   Link #223
Rawrz
Redbeard Has Blood Logia!

Let alone being the mastermind behind all this war and ramming down the gates of justice for Whitebeard, I think The Goat™ is directly responsible for the lost history.
Old 2009-10-15, 10:23   Link #224
hkBattousai

^ And it is rumored that Vegapunk is not human, his origins come from Goat race...
Old 2009-10-15, 11:17   Link #225
Vree

Quote:

Spoiler for Dun dun dun:

I'm on to you...
Holy shit, it's all making sense now.

Him behind all of this all along. Damn puppet master...
Old 2009-10-15, 12:24   Link #226
marvelB

Quote:

Spoiler for Dun dun dun:

I'm on to you...

Well goddamn, you're right. Your crazy theory craps all over my crazy theory for sure! I guess this means that the goat will be the final obstacle Luffy will face before reaching the One Piece, not Blackbeard.
Old 2009-10-15, 12:37   Link #227
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Well goddamn, you're right. Your crazy theory craps all over my crazy theory for sure! I guess this means that the goat will be the final obstacle Luffy will face before reaching the One Piece, not Blackbeard.
No.

in shounens you can get pretty insane powerlevels during story, specially in long ones.

In Dragon Ball end main charecters could destroy entire planets with their attacks and we have other shonen series showing similar godlike powers.

But defeating Pwngoat himself? I admit that you have wild imagination to even bring up with such outrageous scenario...

But lets be honest here, not even in shonen you cant get powerful enough to defeat Pwngoat Himself, its impossible, its like thinkin how Conis would beat Aokiji in death match

Pwngoat reigns supreme, so let us enjoy One Piece and let him rule in peace...
Old 2009-10-15, 12:40   Link #228
james0246

The Goat is to Lilynette, as Sengoku is to Starrk...

We've already been burned once before by Oda making us believe a faithful animal companion may be the mastermind of a secret operation, so this could Oda's chance to redeem himself...
Old 2009-10-15, 12:54   Link #229
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
We've already been burned once before by Oda making us believe a faithful animal companion may be the mastermind of a secret operation, so this could Oda's chance to redeem himself...

You mean Lucci's pigeon, right? Yeah, I remember thinking all throughout Enies Lobby that he would turn out to be a secret weapon or something. But alas, that was not to be.....

....That is, unless Hattori is revealed to be an Awakened pigeon Zoan when CP9 eventually returns to the main storyline. If so, I eagerly await the day we finally see him go on a scleraless-eyed, puffy-beaked rampage.
Old 2009-10-15, 18:03   Link #230
Sakuranbo
So Like A Rose

I'm a little behind on this discussion so I apologize in advance if I speculate things that someone else has already touched on.

With that aside I'm surprised to see that Luffy will be facing off against Mihawk, but then again Luffy is practically made of rubber so he would only need to watch out for mortal blows...and water of course.

Does anyone think the WG will expunge Croc's record and take him back if he gets Whitebeard, or at the very least condenses his army there is a new opening now after all?
Old 2009-10-15, 18:56   Link #231
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
Does anyone think the WG will expunge Croc's record and take him back if he gets Whitebeard, or at the very least condenses his army there is a new opening now after all?
I'm not so sure about this. While the WG would be very appreciative if Croc was a big contributor in bringing down Whitebeard, I don't know if they would be willing to pardon him after all of the trouble he's caused them. After the whole Alabasta fiasco, how can they be so certain that he wouldn't try to pull off a stunt like that again? They would be taking quite the risk by having him reinstated as a warlord. You know what they say, a pirate can never be trusted .
Old 2009-10-15, 23:31   Link #232
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
I'm not so sure about this. While the WG would be very appreciative if Croc was a big contributor in bringing down Whitebeard, I don't know if they would be willing to pardon him after all of the trouble he's caused them. After the whole Alabasta fiasco, how can they be so certain that he wouldn't try to pull off a stunt like that again? They would be taking quite the risk by having him reinstated as a warlord. You know what they say, a pirate can never be trusted .

As shown with Doflamingo's latest actions~

Looking at who's REALLY left in the Shichibukai (Mihawk, Kuma, and Moria), I think the Shichibukai might just fall apart entirely. That is, if they can still accept Doflamingo, Hancock, and Teach's recent actions, then maybe they can forgive ol' Crocodile.
Old 2009-10-16, 00:58   Link #233
Jaieni

I have a feeling that once WB is out of the way/dealt with the WG has plans in place to deal with the Shichibukai.
Old 2009-10-16, 06:02   Link #234
FoxxFireArt

Send a message via Yahoo to FoxxFireArt
What I've been waiting for is to see Luffy's new bounty. Punching out that royal pain in the @$$, breaking in and escaping Impel Down, now an all out attack on the Marine HQ. The only reason it didn't rise after defeating Gekko Moria is that they didn't want it known another Shichibukai had been defeated by him.

These latest actions will be impossible to let slide. You know the Royals would demand an increase. I want this all to end so I can see the new numbers for Luffy.
Old 2009-10-16, 08:39   Link #235
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
As shown with Doflamingo's latest actions~

Looking at who's REALLY left in the Shichibukai (Mihawk, Kuma, and Moria), I think the Shichibukai might just fall apart entirely. That is, if they can still accept Doflamingo, Hancock, and Teach's recent actions, then maybe they can forgive ol' Crocodile.
That's different, Cocodrile tried to conquer a kingdom that is part/associated with the WG. If the Marines takes take Croc back, this could damper their current relation with Arabasta
Old 2009-10-16, 09:44   Link #236
Prestige

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rurik View Post
That's different, Cocodrile tried to conquer a kingdom that is part/associated with the WG. If the Marines takes take Croc back, this could damper their current relation with Arabasta
WG already attempted to revive Ancient weapons to rule world through fear.

Now that they got Vegapunk giving them Pacifistas and other high tech stuff and WG attempting to end this era I doubt that they need support of kingdoms such as Arabasta for long.
Old 2009-10-16, 15:33   Link #237
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prestige View Post
WG already attempted to revive Ancient weapons to rule world through fear.

Now that they got Vegapunk giving them Pacifistas and other high tech stuff and WG attempting to end this era I doubt that they need support of kingdoms such as Arabasta for long.
Marines are there to protect those countries. If you take that away from them, many of the marines will lose their direction, such as whom they are serving. We had already seen to some extent what they can do if they were to be put in such conditions, during the Arabasta arc. They can help the people they consider it as enemies if it means they will be protecting the people.
Old 2009-10-16, 15:58   Link #238
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post

It also doesn't help that the guy just busted out of prison. I'd think the marines would sooner eliminate him than simply invite him back to their home team. It's not like he's even fighting Whitebeard for their sake, anyway......
Old 2009-10-17, 08:35   Link #239
Poetic Justice
100Shots100Hits LuluLaLu

Ive been away for a few weeks so i haven't been able to contribute to this thread but i just gotta say WOW at the recent chapters, That is all.

And damn you Oda for your breaks, Damn you!!!!
Old 2009-10-17, 20:48   Link #240
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxxFireArt View Post
These latest actions will be impossible to let slide. You know the Royals would demand an increase. I want this all to end so I can see the new numbers for Luffy.
Garp already made a note related to that; Luffy has already risen above even his family connections. And that says a lot. He doesn't need a bigger bounty to establish his status. If his actions were to be known, especially what he did at Impel Down, his name will reach even the farthest location.
Closed Thread