AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-04, 12:27   Link #1
OutlawGene

Kyuubi + jutsu

ok i seen alot of naruto but not the manga and i think it would be kick ass to see
naruto use kyuubi then start using like any kind of jutsu like resengan or chidori
or anything.
Old 2004-08-04, 12:30   Link #2
FearTheMullet

That would suck. Naruto shouldn't be given powers like that, its better when he struggles and learns everything instead of super kyuubi now i know everything. If that happened I'd stop reading the manga.
Old 2004-08-04, 12:30   Link #3
OutlawGene

Kyuubi at full power

if naruto used his kyuubi powers to max power naruto could actually become the nine tails demon fox not looking like him but using the full power and he could
be even stronger than tsunades punch by a trillion maybe he could even tear
down mountains like it said in the stories naruto could become higher than an S rank
Old 2004-08-04, 12:32   Link #4
Last of the Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by OutlawGene
ok i seen alot of naruto but not the manga and i think it would be kick ass to see
naruto use kyuubi then start using like any kind of jutsu like resengan or chidori
or anything.

In what rock have you been living under. Naruto does use Kyuubi's chakra and rasengan.
Old 2004-08-04, 12:34   Link #5
SanttuH
Don't you *beep* with her

What's the point of this? You already created one thread about this. Use the button "post reply" not "post new thread"
Old 2004-08-04, 12:52   Link #6
eLstar
(^_^)v

There IS no point. It's more like a statement then a discussion.
Old 2004-08-06, 13:32   Link #7
treetrall-sama

Send a message via ICQ to treetrall-sama Send a message via MSN to treetrall-sama
Rasengan with Kyubi's Chakra ?

Wouldnt that be just freakin awsome :fingers:
I just wanna see Naruto do it with Kubis chakra since its stronger than normal chakra.

Right ?
Old 2004-08-06, 13:42   Link #8
naruto_117

Yes it would be aweseme but I dont think we will be seeing that any time soon. Remember it takes a lot for Naruto to summon his kyubbi chakra and it takes a lot of chakra to use resengan. Yes it would be awesome to see but I dont think he could land it very well.
Old 2004-08-06, 13:44   Link #9
UserName

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetrall-sama
Wouldnt that be just freakin awsome :fingers:
I just wanna see Naruto do it with Kubis chakra since its stronger than normal chakra.

Right ?
... It's not stronger than regular chakra. The thing that makes it special is the abundancy of the Kyuubi chakra. Even if he used it with lots of chakra, it can still be weaker than say Jiraiya's depending on say how he controls it like how fast or something like that.
Old 2004-08-06, 13:47   Link #10
AssertnFailure
Where's the ladies?

i dunno....kyubi's chakra has been acknowledged as being "terrible chakra".....so to say that "terrible" just means there's "more of it" seems kinda lame.......

it could be a higher concentration of chakra in addition to being higher quantity, but in any case.....rasengan's a killing technique.....to add kyubi's power to it would just be a waste (keep in mind, that kabuto is the only exception for rasengan not being able to kill somebody by itself, since kabuto started healing the second he was hit)
Old 2004-08-06, 14:02   Link #11
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
The punks at the waterballoon stand that were complaining about their expensive jacket being mussed up got the Rasengan from Jiraiya, and didn't die.
Old 2004-08-06, 14:06   Link #12
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssertnFailure
i dunno....kyubi's chakra has been acknowledged as being "terrible chakra".....so to say that "terrible" just means there's "more of it" seems kinda lame.......

it could be a higher concentration of chakra in addition to being higher quantity, but in any case.....rasengan's a killing technique.....to add kyubi's power to it would just be a waste (keep in mind, that kabuto is the only exception for rasengan not being able to kill somebody by itself, since kabuto started healing the second he was hit)

Chakra is chakra... there is no difference, except for the kyuubi chakra which is red and when sensed feels "evil" because its from a demon. Really there is no difference except that, and like username said the kyuubi just has a lot of it.
Old 2004-08-13, 11:09   Link #13
KingofWac

Kyuubi Naruto + Rasengan =)

Watching episodes 95+96 got me thinking about the rasengan. Everyone knows Naruto has 2 types of chakra, his is blue, Kyuubi's is red. Anyone notice how the rasengan is totally blue because its Naruto's chakra? Suppose Naruto uses Kyuubi's powers and does a rasengan, anyone else think that this is a possibility in the future and it will not only be red instead of blue, but insanely powerful. Just a thought+observation
Old 2004-08-13, 11:11   Link #14
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Well?
Old 2004-08-13, 11:15   Link #15
lotus_lee

Yea, I would love to see how the Kyuubi Rasengan would match up to say, Yondiame's Rasengan in terms of power. Still, if it's to be of any use, Naruto would have to be able to do it with one hand, unless he can do it with both hands super quick.
Old 2004-08-13, 11:23   Link #16
Ketsueki

Send a message via AIM to Ketsueki Send a message via MSN to Ketsueki Send a message via Yahoo to Ketsueki
Rasengan doesn't rely on raw chakra power... unlike most other techniques, it's more about efficient use of chakra. I mean, if naruto can get reach the required chakra force with his own chakra, and the fact he is only a Genin with very little chakra... I don't think it would be much different using Kyuubi chakra rather than his own if he can master it... apart from it looking cooler or whatever
Old 2004-08-13, 11:28   Link #17
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Rasengan doesn't rely on raw chakra power... unlike most other techniques, it's more about efficient use of chakra. I mean, if naruto can get reach the required chakra force with his own chakra, and the fact he is only a Genin with very little chakra... I don't think it would be much different using Kyuubi chakra rather than his own if he can master it... apart from it looking cooler or whatever
Rasengan still relies on power, every jutsu does, the more chakra Naruto puts into the Rasengan the more powerful it will be.
Hey about what happened in epi 95-95, Is it possible to throw the Rasengan? I don't think so but that's pretty much what it seems Naruto was doing.
Old 2004-08-13, 11:30   Link #18
Technovia_EX
o[-_-]o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ketsueki
Who said it doesn't require raw chakra? Didn't you learn about the three steps in the previous eps? You need to release 100% chakra and compress it 100% to get a perfect Rasengan. If you have Kyuubi, you would then release more chakra, compressing it more and getting a stronger Rasengan. It all amounts to the amount of chakra you release. Notice how Jiraiya's first Rasengan didn't look as powerful as the one Naruto did on Kabuto; he wasn't using the maximum amount of chakra.
Old 2004-08-13, 11:45   Link #19
byakurasengan
Kage Bunshin

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMLM3
Rasengan still relies on power, every jutsu does, the more chakra Naruto puts into the Rasengan the more powerful it will be.
Hey about what happened in epi 95-95, Is it possible to throw the Rasengan? I don't think so but that's pretty much what it seems Naruto was doing.
maybe he just got out of control and bursted his rasengan, which explains why it got so big.. remember the 2nd step? it just bursted like a bomb, and threw naruto at a good distance..
Old 2004-08-13, 11:48   Link #20
VMLM3
I had a good idea once...

But this one kept its shape, it was a ball until it smashed Kabuto against the boulder.

Spoiler for anime viewers don't read this:
Closed Thread