AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos - Episode 09 Rating
Perfect 10 36 30.25%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 28 23.53%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 17 14.29%
7 out of 10 : Good 21 17.65%
6 out of 10 : Average 9 7.56%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 4.20%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 0.84%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 1.68%
Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-03-03, 18:38   Link #21
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

this was an enjoyable ep and i love that part where laura takes a comedic bullet.

Though i still have one quarrel about this show. Since its a harem I feel like we wont see any more interactions with alot of the girls. For example Rin and Cecilia are left out. Though i am a Charlotte fan, i still find it unfair to the others. I still like houki cuz she does try hard but people get in the way
Old 2011-03-03, 18:39   Link #22
Mentar
Banned

Erhm...

I've got to say that the initial bed scene with Laura was pretty _hot_. Her mood swings have been pretty extreme lately - she went from hostile to dere to determined (kiss) to open (bed sneak) to playful-devious (armlock) to megadere (reaction to being called cute). Well, at least not one boring moment.

And as usual, Houki wins the "best faces" award by several miles.
Old 2011-03-03, 18:47   Link #23
Saturn Beaver
Home of Silent Prayer

Send a message via MSN to Saturn Beaver
DAT Chifuyu-nee.

Winner, winner, chicken dinner, thanks for playing, but it's already decided now. Seriously, I can totally see why Ichika would go for an incest end.

Well, about the episode itself...well, fanservice episode to the fullest. Really, you can skip the whole show up until the next ep preview, and you would have missed nothing at all. Well, except for all the fanservice, that is.

Laura development is nice to see, at least she got one whereas Brit-tan and China-tan has pretty much regressed as bumbling comedic duo. They really should forget their conquest on Ichika (forget Laura, they have to face Char and Chifuyu...no chance of winning, sorry) and settle on each other, China-tan already got her hand down Brit-tan's ass already anyway....that being said, Laura's development is still kinda weird and all over the place, but at least there's something. Houki's pretty much disappeared for most of the episode, though at least we got to see her in her swimsuit in the end.

Still, if this episode shows anything, it's that Char is really the one most suitable and closest to Ichika's heart. For one, she can see how tough the competition is, although her biggest challenge is undoubtedly about how dense Ichika is (and by Jove, he can't be more dense if he try), and while she's frustrated about it (who won't!?) she keeps trying her best. The difference compared to the other girls is that...it's working, even for Ichika. Maybe it's not as romantic as she wants, but that Char thing is a huge leap considering it's Sir Oblivious McDense we're talking about here, and he got her to fantasize about her body. The teenagers are pretty much a non-issue at this point, and all she needs is to get rid of his siscon and that would be it. Also, she's pretty much the only one who never punch/slap him (bar an accidental kick), so that's gotta count for something too.

One thing I wonder: although Pika-roo-fox's outfit is fitting, won't it get hot?
Old 2011-03-03, 18:51   Link #24
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Finally get to see more of Tabane and also get to hear her speak. So Houki's getting a personal IS now. Not surprised Houki had a way of communicating with her sister. Excited to see more of Tabane next ep. I wonder if the date was important

Laura waking up naked with Ichika was unexpected. First kiss now this. Enjoyed her call for advise about the swimsuits. So cute towards the end.

Got to see more Ran!

Charlotte certainly has an effect on Ichika. Enjoyed how they were caught by Chifuyu and sensei. Looking hot in the swimsuit.

Rin and Cecilia were funny as well. That oil! Pika wouldn't by herself if she didn't wear that to the beach, but she must be sweating alot.

The time we've all been waiting for Chifuyu in a swimsuit! Sensei wasn't bad either. Like how Charlotte noticed Ichika was a siscon and even called him out on it. Her toughest opponent.
Old 2011-03-03, 19:14   Link #25
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Spoiler:
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Old 2011-03-03, 19:30   Link #26
ForsakenLight

Spoiler for TOO CUTE:

Spoiler for The true ending of Infinite Stratos:

ok enough of charlotte fanboying. Tabane finally make her debut with her cutsy high voice (yukarin is forever 17!!) and having a glimpse of Houki's IS. The mall antics are hilarious as usual, with yandere rin and cecilia teaming up with laura for spying. Now that her gender is disclosed, Charlotte is certainly going for the offensive front even though Laura has launched her attacks. In fact, she got even bolder as shown in the changing room. The girl really knows what she wants and will fight for it. Kudos to Laura for acting totally dere and consulting her team for "emergency" situations.

The beach scenes are kinda meh for me, the only nice parts are the Charlotte and Laura swimsuit scenes. Hot Chifuyu is hot. Seems like Ichika is attracted to mature women more. LOL@charlotte remarking about the increased competition. Looking forward to more Charlotte and Tabane's appearance next episode.
Old 2011-03-03, 19:36   Link #27
RiderLeangle

I bring demotivators (Misleading name.. very motivational..)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn Beaver View Post
One thing I wonder: although Pika-roo-fox's outfit is fitting, won't it get hot?
Why was she wearing that when everyone else had on a bikini... Some combos should not be broken...
Old 2011-03-03, 19:55   Link #28
Arya

I liked this episode. Even if it was a classical beach episode it was funny. I liked Laura with the armlock, the mummy/swimsuit scene and her dere attitude, but the emergency call was the best with all her old companions having eyepatches
But the first place goes to Chifuyu hot appearance! even Ichika the dumb awoke from his denseness!! And I'm happy Charlotte tasted a bit of his denseness.
But what I missed the most was Houki! Charlotte is so many steps ahead now, or so it seems. Even if I still believe Houki will have the upper hand, my faith is wavering
Spoiler for present:
Old 2011-03-03, 20:31   Link #29
cyberdemon

...is this really the same Laura from the past few episodes?

Tabane is... unique. I didn't expect her to be so perky lol.
Old 2011-03-03, 20:34   Link #30
ZeKeR
Superbad

Ichika... you are now OWNED.

im surprised that you cant even take a chance... HELL CEZ IS ASKING YOU TO RUB HER!!!!!
Old 2011-03-03, 20:38   Link #31
Dahak86
Classics never age

7 for good fanservice. +2 for super-hot Laura bed-scene and super-swimsuit-dere Laura.

Oh, Ichika... you surprised me. You know Pi? ... seems like you're good at math.
but, wait. is that all you know?

and here, I'll just echo 2ch/2chan and say:

Spoiler for BDs:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
I've got to say that the initial bed scene with Laura was pretty _hot_.
Indeed, most of Charlotte scenes pales in comparison.

And here's some pics, you know you want'em! =>
Spoiler for nsfw:
Old 2011-03-03, 20:38   Link #32
DasDingus
Dango Daikaizoku

Laura's behavior in this episode confused me to no end. As recently as 2/3 of the way through ep8 she hated Ichika's guts, now she's madly in love with him. Then at the start of the episode she's shameless enough to show up naked in Ichika's bed but then later she's too shy to be seen by him in a swimsuit. I get that she doesn't get how to interact with people very well because of her upbringing but is a little internal consistency too much to ask for?

Charlotte seems to be scared of Laura's advances and seems to be going out of her way to try to increase her lead on the group. Rin, Houki and Cecilia didn't provide much competition so she didn't have to work hard to lap the harem until now. I like how she seems to be taking Laura under her wing, that's either extremely kind, extremely savvy or both since it'll be harder for Laura to pass her by if they're together all the time.

Spoiler for image macros just because:
Old 2011-03-03, 20:56   Link #33
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

To quote a 'dirty old man' (Raven from ToV) : "Yes, OH GOD YESSS~!" *fall over*
I swear that bikini Chifuyu was wearing is illegal... And she played volleyball in this thing!?!?:
Spoiler for illegal I tell ya:

And Ichikia, no shame, man, there's no shame. If I had a sister that hawt, I'd kill/disown myself. There's no way that Chifuyu didn't wear that for a certain braindead pilot. Apparently she knows - if one head's not working, get the other one revved up.

And as per my usual, a peek into the inner world of the Orimuras:
Spoiler for Orimura-hen:

And for some extra shots of Chifu-nee:
Spoiler for Extras:
XD
Old 2011-03-03, 21:00   Link #34
j0x
Giga Drill Breaker

mediocre episode, at least Houki is still in it
Old 2011-03-03, 21:02   Link #35
ZeKeR
Superbad

oy put this in the image section..

and a brief show of Tabane (TEH BUNNEH lol) too...
Old 2011-03-03, 21:09   Link #36
HandofFate

hilarious scenes this episode.

Spoiler for episode 9:
Old 2011-03-03, 21:13   Link #37
Dahak86
Classics never age

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
And for some extra shots of Chifu-nee:
Spoiler for Extras:
XD
don't worry, someone else did it for you! =>
Spoiler for service:

and here's the rest =>
Spoiler for even more service:
Old 2011-03-03, 21:28   Link #38
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM

I keep getting the feeling that it's going to be char x ichika in the end, but that's just me I think... either way it's a good episode with many HNNNGH moments.

Spoiler for for those who might have missed it:
Old 2011-03-03, 21:42   Link #39
U<3Anime
Boo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
7 for good fanservice. +2 for super-hot Laura bed-scene and super-swimsuit-dere Laura.

Oh, Ichika... you surprised me. You know Pi? ... seems like you're good at math.
but, wait. is that all you know?

and here, I'll just echo 2ch/2chan and say:

Spoiler for BDs:

Indeed, most of Charlotte scenes pales in comparison.

And here's some pics, you know you want'em! =>
Spoiler for nsfw:
I wouldn't really call Laura's scene hawt, but more like moe~. Hot would be somethin like the bath scene from last week, Cecelia's oil rub or just Chifuyu-nee's glorious butt shot.
Old 2011-03-03, 21:59   Link #40
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Swimsuit Episode BANZAI!!!

Anyways, my gut feeling was correct. Ichika is a siscon.
Closed Thread