AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-03-22, 17:28   Link #6541
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by _kurusu_ View Post
Spoiler for 89:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 17:30   Link #6542
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Doppelganger is a fragment different from the rest, it can't be learned with Zero.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:05   Link #6543
Xacual

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Doppelganger is a fragment different from the rest, it can't be learned with Zero.
Isn't doppleganger always paired with Zero since all the adam project subjects were given both? We know Blade can't learn it again because the sections of the brain for the skill aren't in his head anymore. I would assume if an Adam without doppleganger still had those sections they could learn it?

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 18:36   Link #6544
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Isn't doppleganger always paired with Zero since all the adam project subjects were given both? We know Blade can't learn it again because the sections of the brain for the skill aren't in his head anymore. I would assume if an Adam without doppleganger still had those sections they could learn it?
It's not possible. Because the Doppelganger was made from the cells of the Second Christ, and his remains were absorbed by Arclight, wich is also the reason why he, unlike Blade and now Eve, can unleash his Doppelganger ifinite times without needing recovery of calories, because the amount of eden cells stored in his body is far higher than any other needless.

In short, the special sections of the brain where the fragments Doppelganger and Zero are stored, was something unique and exclusive of that project.

The future Adam clones will be like the Adam C. from the Needless 1.5 prologe. Bionic parts and reinforced metalic structure will make up for the lack of Doppelganger. Just like Blade structure was later reinforced with the strongest metal, the orichalcum. Arclight also did the same with his right eye and heart.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-03-22 at 18:49.
Old 2011-03-22, 18:59   Link #6545
Soji

Quote:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Quote:
True but what I thought is
Quote:
We know Blade can't learn it again because the sections of the brain for the skill aren't in his head anymore. I would assume if an Adam without doppleganger still had those sections they could learn it?
exactly what he said,especially since we know that Ann is very smart we saw this during needless 1,5.

Quote:
It's not possible. Because the Doppelganger was made from the cells of the Second Christ, and his remains were absorbed by Arclight, wich is also the reason why he unlike Blade can unleash his Doppelganger ifinite times without needing recovery of calories, because the amount of Eden cells stored in his body are far higher than any other needless.
this also is true but if your (and my) theory is true, who became AnN should have had enough eden cell, after all is not what Eve gave him? (again if the theory is true)
Quote:
The future Adam clones will be like the Adam C. from the Needless 1.5 prologe. Bionic parts and reinforced metalic structure will make up for the lack of Doppelganger. Just like Blade structure was later reinforced with the strongest metal, the orichalcum. Arclight also did the same with his right eye and heart.
this is true for what little we know. And for what little we have seen in Needless 1.5 about AnN she appears to be unique even in this since it has neither Doppelganger neither reinforced parts.
At least from the wounds she obtained and because she was not able to fully utilize the fragment learned by Adam C.
Old 2011-03-22, 19:44   Link #6546
Ynot

Spoiler:

Great work js06. Thanks for the very speedy delivery! You're spoiling us
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-22, 21:20   Link #6547
Avvesione

Thanks for the 3 chapter translations js06. We all appreciate your swift and accurate translations.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-03-23, 00:33   Link #6548
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

js06 you are a god im gonna do my own typesetting of this and gice it to plp here under the guidelines that no one post it anywhere since im not really suspose to do it and a big thankyou will go to js06 in the credit page just to let plp know he is GOD!!

and I WAS RIGHT CRUZ WAS WHY BLADE IS SO.......................PERVERTED ^^
and its looking 100% likely that Kafka is making a comeback judging by the last page

Last edited by Om Nerabdator; 2011-03-23 at 01:07.
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 03:05   Link #6549
Ca12nag3

Send a message via MSN to Ca12nag3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avvesione View Post
Thanks for the 3 chapter translations js06. We all appreciate your swift and accurate translations.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Ca12nag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 08:22   Link #6550
Homura7

I guess there's no need for spoiler tags at this point, right?

First we have to acknowledge something. After the developments that took place in the past, many thigs won't be like formerly.

With that confirmation, now we can say Kafka somehow evaded his fate thanks to Cruz's advice. With his revival, his fragment Kandata string is back as well, wich is the main reason he was brought back to life, the fragment.

Those who were wondering how Eve would react at Cruz's female persona... I guess you're somewhat disappointed

Not to mention now Blade won't be looking him as a crossdresser anymore. (please take a nap with meeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!)

As for Gido's sudden presence, I guess this had something to do with the memories too.

Don't you think the next stop should be Black Market again? I mean, Set and Solva are still there. IMO all the Resistance members should get together (including Teruyama) before they head to the City. The more the merrier they say.

Last edited by Homura7; 2011-03-23 at 08:45.
Old 2011-03-23, 08:54   Link #6551
Leidolfr

First, I thank you for sharing with us Chapter 89, Ynot, and secondly, I think if Cruz was cured arm to return to this, it means that your body has a stigma, because if you Blade Eve gave doppelganger with the stigma it had in its stomach, Eve cured Cruz with his doppelganger and passed the stigma, so resist the violent blows that gave Toria.
Leidolfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 09:05   Link #6552
Soji

Now that we talk about differences after the memory world, I wonder if Mio is still with them or she has been replaced wiht Gido?
Now that I think about what Kurusu said I wonder if Cruz is still a male or if the memory world changed him into a she, I mean i dubt it's the case but with yung blade that thought that Cruz was at she ...I wonder if the memory word dont change Cruz like Gido appeared out of nowhere
However Kurusu I agree with you, the group must be complete before they go to the city.

Last edited by Soji; 2011-03-23 at 09:37.
Old 2011-03-23, 12:29   Link #6553
EmotiveChaos
WOW!Scans
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to EmotiveChaos
I'm not sure where to post this so if this is the wrong place feel free to correct me. I'm looking for the V13 C87+ Raws, if you have them, have seen them about or know someone who can get them for me. Then please PM me, our group is willing to pick the project up for you guys.
EmotiveChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 12:55   Link #6554
Avvesione

It doesn't seem logical to go straight to the City in the next chapter, especially with Seto, Solva, and Teruyama not with the current group. That and Disk's body needs to be reconstructed (although I like her better as a talking head). I think the next logical step in the series is for Cruz to bring up his trip back in the memory world or to check with Blade to see what the new present is like. Maybe he can first start by asking when they picked up Gido.

And yeah, Gido there at the end sure is strange. I can think of two explanations for him being there. The first one is that the memories changed the present so much that they found Gido somewhere and that he's been with them in this timeline. But this Gido doesn't have the same feeling as the old Gido... he was in a battle stance in front of Blade (rather than behind in a defensive position) when they appeared back in the real world. Secondly, you never see his eyes nor does he say anything. Does anyone else think this is like Evil Gido or something?

The second explanation is that he's there from Triple Six. Perhaps Ishiyama was able to spy on Cruz and Saten when they were in the memory world (regarding Saten's line Chapter 76, Page 26, panel 4) and that he was able to learn everything but lied to Saten when he asked if he saw anything. Maybe he was able to manipulate (somehow) a clone or Doppelganger of Gido to be placed there to follow them around and spy on them some more. Why would he want to spy on them? Well, it isn't confirmed that Eve has Stigmata (we've never seen it on her) and we know how Gido always does those naked checks on her, so he'd be the first to find out if she has a mark anywhere on her body when she uses Doppelganger.

So hopefully we figure out just who exactly this Gido is.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:18   Link #6555
Homura7

^ Yeah, I'm afraid that'll have to wait, especially if a certain person comes back at Black Market to see results. You know who I'm talking about, right?

Spoiler for Those against whom Blade has no chance:

As for Gido, I believe he's with them because of what happened in the past.
Old 2011-03-23, 15:55   Link #6556
Soji

Quote:
^ Yeah, I'm afraid that'll have to wait, especially if a certain person comes back at Black Market to see results. You know who I'm talking about, right?

Spoiler for Those against whom Blade has no chance:

As for Gido, I believe he's with them because of what happened in the past.
I hate to admit it ,but I think you're right.
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2011-03-23, 16:04   Link #6557
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Spoiler for little theory about that person:

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 16:25   Link #6558
Avvesione

Spoiler:
Old 2011-03-23, 16:56   Link #6559
shadowii

it will probably be something surprising
our theories here have a tendency to be wrong
(Yamada's new costume will be....the old one because leaving the memory world made it go back)

what I think is that its time for Ruri to do something

and I want to know what Arclight wants to accomplish that goes far beyond having blades body, whats going on with that chip

and yes i hope uchida is in the next arc

and no i dont think they should stop at black market again because they need new scenary in order to stay fresh

Last edited by shadowii; 2011-03-23 at 17:06.
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-23, 17:23   Link #6560
Homura7

Riru will never do anything unless Arclight tells her to. And speaking honestly, it's better if things stay this way. Riru probably won't do anything remarkable till part 2 begins. Besides, her job is staying with Arclight while he's recovering from his serious wounds. The group facing her now is the same as heading towards a certain death.

And Aruka will come back. She will, to see how her brother is still alive, so we can have a rematch. Set and Solva stayed behind for a reason and I won't be surprised if the town is attacked before Cruz and the others are back.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen