AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-04-29, 22:38   Link #1501
roankun
Tsundere Lover

how much is that postcard book again?
Old 2010-04-29, 22:43   Link #1502
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
Quote:
Originally Posted by roankun View Post
how much is that postcard book again?
It's 1000 yen plus a 600 yen shipping cost in Japan.

“Nyahaha! Then we move to round two, Hero! ★”
Chuunibyou translation: 1st novel - OUT/ 2nd novel - OUT
Old 2010-04-30, 02:11   Link #1503
Mungo0

Excellent pictures there. Thankfully, my posters of the group standing against the wall and the reversible one of Yuki and Yuki and Kyon on the other side has arrived, on Wednesday.

Also included was the postcard book and the Disappearance guidebook. Pretty good deal, in my opinion. Now all I need to complete my set is the 2006 DVDs.
Old 2010-05-01, 06:07   Link #1504
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyom View Post
And he appears on the regular edition too
Spoiler for image:
This image is no longer working. It was direct linked. Could someone reup it on an actual image host?
Old 2010-05-01, 06:10   Link #1505
Gyom

Send a message via MSN to Gyom
Old 2010-05-01, 06:16   Link #1506
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Send a message via MSN to ultimatemegax Send a message via Yahoo to ultimatemegax
And here's all of the regular editions properly rotated:

Old 2010-05-01, 06:27   Link #1507
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
Well, at least we get another example of a height comparison chart...

Basketball, Koizumi?
(after viewing the images, thanks)

No. Koizumi just looks particularly tall because he's right next to Mikuru whose a five footer.
Old 2010-05-01, 21:16   Link #1508
s07195
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
And here's all of the regular editions properly rotated:
Heh, Haruhi was telling Mikuru to change into the maid uniform outfit (see the third picture, she's wearing one whereas the second one she's in normal school uniform)
Haruhi looks disgruntled at Taniguchi and Kunikida joining the photo shoot
And Kyon "You're LATE!"

ENIT: And where'd the computer go?
Old 2010-05-04, 00:25   Link #1509
Animexcel

I got my poster and postcards today.

The poster is slightly wider than the frame
Old 2010-05-04, 10:42   Link #1510
Mungo0

I've got Haruhi and Mikuru figurines, but I've been looking everywhere for Yuki, Koizumi and Kyon. The make I'm referring to is the series by Max Factory.

Does anyone know of any shops that may have them in stock?
Old 2010-05-04, 10:51   Link #1511
Joe4evr
(Ex-)Seitenkan VN coder

Location: Slightly south-west of the exact center of this country's X and Y axes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mungo0 View Post
I've got Haruhi and Mikuru figurines, but I've been looking everywhere for Yuki, Koizumi and Kyon. The make I'm referring to is the series by Max Factory.

Does anyone know of any shops that may have them in stock?
I did a quick search on Archonia for you and I've found this Yuki figurine. I'm afraid they don't have Kyon or Koizumi (though, I seem to recall that they had them earlier).
Old 2010-05-06, 07:09   Link #1512
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

The latest promotion with Haruhi: Pokka Lemon juice!

Old 2010-05-06, 07:46   Link #1513
Roger Rambo
Sensei, aishite imasu

Quote:
...shit man.
Old 2010-05-06, 09:48   Link #1514
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

my friend drinks PEACH Pokka tea...lol.
Old 2010-05-06, 16:34   Link #1515
TnAdct1
Honya-kun

Where's my Haruhi brand flamethrower?
Old 2010-05-06, 16:49   Link #1516
Mungo0

Well, I'm currently in discussion with my middleman in Japan about which set of the 2006 Haruhi DVDs to get. At the moment, there are a choice of 3:
1. I can opt for used DVDs (In good condition, though I've sent them an email querying what exactly good condition means. I like to know what I'm getting)
2. Brand new DVDs. I'd thought they would be much more expensive, but the difference is relatively small. According to me anyway. :P
3. Here's the kicker - I can purchase the used DVDs for 500 yen more than the new DVDs, BUT I get extra postcards, a telephone card and a binder.

25,000 yen for the used, 32,000 yen for the new, and 32,500 yen for the used DVDs with the extras.

Your opinion?

EDIT: I suppose I could get the new DVDs with extras, but then that'd be 39,500 yen, which is... ouch.
Old 2010-05-07, 01:52   Link #1517
roankun
Tsundere Lover

Quote:
[img snip]
copypasted from myanimelist.com:
According to Newtype magazine June issue, a beverage company Pocca announced a new lemon juice "Suzumiya Haruhi no Kaju (The Juice of Haruhi Suzumiya)". It's a special collaboration project to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Newtype magazine. The lemon juice uses a newly engineered summer mandarin orange "Haruhi" produced by National Institute of Fruit Tree Science. I couldn't confirm the info. The resolution of the scan is not enough to read the article. The new orange spices named Haruhi does exist.

The Pocca staff in charge of the project said they'll release more collaboration drinks with Haruhi if this juice gets popular. Newtype editor proposed "The Coffee of Kyon & Koizumi".

source: http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=206554

Quote:
Well, I'm currently in discussion with my middleman in Japan about which set of the 2006 Haruhi DVDs to get. At the moment, there are a choice of 3...
The used dvd's with the extras. If they're in good condition, then there won't be much difference with brand new ones right?

Last edited by roankun; 2010-05-07 at 01:57. Reason: edit info
Old 2010-05-07, 07:40   Link #1518
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Quote:
Well, I'm currently in discussion with my middleman in Japan about which set of the 2006 Haruhi DVDs to get. At the moment, there are a choice of 3:
1. I can opt for used DVDs (In good condition, though I've sent them an email querying what exactly good condition means. I like to know what I'm getting)
2. Brand new DVDs. I'd thought they would be much more expensive, but the difference is relatively small. According to me anyway. :P
3. Here's the kicker - I can purchase the used DVDs for 500 yen more than the new DVDs, BUT I get extra postcards, a telephone card and a binder.

25,000 yen for the used, 32,000 yen for the new, and 32,500 yen for the used DVDs with the extras.

Your opinion?

EDIT: I suppose I could get the new DVDs with extras, but then that'd be 39,500 yen, which is... ouch.
I chose the third option. The binder and telephone card have some artwork from Ito-sensei that looks lovely. I'd say that it's a personal decision if you like the artwork on the postcards and binder whether to get that or not. If you can, see if there's a bunch of special sticker sets with the used ones. There's no guarantee that there's some in the new sets.

What about a fourth option? There's an auction I've seen for 78,000 yen that has all 16 DVDs, plus the Gekisou event DVD and both corresponding boxes to hold all 17 sets.

Old 2010-05-07, 09:31   Link #1519
Mungo0

Quote:

What about a fourth option? There's an auction I've seen for 78,000 yen that has all 16 DVDs, plus the Gekisou event DVD and both corresponding boxes to hold all 17 sets.
Well, I've already got the first and last DVDs of the 2009 set, so that's not an option. The Gekisou's the one with the live concert by Aya et al? Yeah, not too interested in that, except for maybe the box.

I'll ask whether they have the stickers. And I need to check whether it's the L.E or the regular version. I suspect it's the L.E though.
Old 2010-05-10, 09:09   Link #1520
ultimatemegax
Nyahahahaha♥

Update on the Juice of Haruhi Suzumiya!

The cans are scheduled to be released on 7/7. Chara-ani are selling cases of 30 cans with special telephone cards for 5800 yen each. There are two versions of the cards: one with just Haruhi and one with Haurhi, Mikuru, and Yuki. No new images compared to what we've seen before.

Closed Thread