Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2014-12-26, 10:20   Link #3841
deathberryinbloom
Black Sun and White Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
While I get Sakura needs to heal Naruto, CPR isn't a super requirement that only All medics only need to do, so all the same, I am doing a little prayer myself that in the end Hinata is the one to administer the CPR

now hear me out, occasionally animes HAVE been known to alter canon events in the manga provided the minor alteration does not greatly affect the overall story, sometimes its to shake things up for the viewers to tell them "oh jsut cause you're reading the manga does not mean you're going to 100% know what's going to happen!"

1) in the end SOMEONE needs to give Naruto CPR, it really doesn't matter who, but the
ORIGINAL reason Sakura was the one to have done was to serve as a Red Herring for NaruSaku, Kishimoto even admited it, now the series is over, the Last movie is out, the jig is up so to speak...its no longer a red herring that's fooling ANYONE and even if the watcher is JUST the anime, come on you're going to get a NaruHina ending ANYWAY so why not see something that can help set that up?

2) I think I explain the significance of the kiss of life in the language of Shoujo, since NaruSaku isn't happening it seems like a waste of time because now we know its just Sakura doing her job, but for Hinata it will serve as a relationship upgrade between her and Naruto, with the Last Movie out, wouldn't the anime studios WANT the viewers to be behind the 100% canon official pairing?

3) In the end it doesn't even need to alter main story events, like maybe Hianta gives CPR, then Sakura arrives, Hinata lets Sakura heal Naruto, Naruto wakes up and assumes Sakura saved his life, see? In the end Hinata saves Naruto but Naruto doesn't realize how much she did compared to Sakura

4) NaruSaku's won't be able to use it in arguments anymore, since well its a CANON event in both the manga AND the anime, so if Sakura does it in one, and Hianta does it in another, they'll have a REALY tough time using it as ammo in their little crusade, won't stop them I agree just gives them one less thing they can use

So yeah I see NO reason why they can't alter the CPR scene when they get around to it...but hey if they do decide to stick to manga canon and have Sakura do it, I'll be fine either way
Id be happy if they did change it but i dont think they will. Just this newest episode Garra already left with Naruto and Sakura and Hinata was left behind. I dont see how Hinata would get to them.

Oh boy wether they changed it or not the extrem Ns shipper are going to go ape shit.
Either because its their percious "proof" of their ship or acording to them its narutos first female kiss
Or they will lose their mind because canon was changed "to please" naruhina fans.

But its already set in motion. Pretty sure once filler are over we will get the CPR scene from the manga.
"The sun that locks Heaven.","The moon that eclipses the night."
"Time passes but the bond doesn't break."
"One shinigami, One boy" The tale of destiny begins The accidental encounter
"When the two that share destiny part and reunite, beyond the frame of time, the ceased clock will awake and start to tick once again."
"Though times only moves one way, we can still relive 'those days' in our minds."
"This time, I will be the one to give you strength."
deathberryinbloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 10:32   Link #3842
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathberryinbloom View Post
Id be happy if they did change it but i dont think they will. Garra alread left with naruto and Sakura and Hinata was left behind. I dont see how Hinata would get to them.

Oh boy wether they changed it or not the extrem Ns shipper are going to go ape shit.
Either because its their percious "proof" of their ship or acording to them its narutos first female kiss
Or they will lose their mind because canon was changed "to please" naruhina fans.

But its already set in motion. Pretty sure once filler are over we will get the CPR scene from the manga.
That's fine to think that they won't I myself don't think they will either, it certainly is a longshot of a gamble to think, but hey sometimes betting on the longshot is alot more fun lol but what I brought up was the possibilities and the significance behind what could happen if they do go for the change, I think there can be alot of benefits to it and like I said it will shake up the manga readers watching to remind them they can't stick behind the manga to predict how EVERYTHING plays out

You are right though the difficulty of making the whole thing work out is somehow getting Hinata to Naruto's side...I dunno maybe they can somehow add she was following Naruto and after her trip she remembers him and finds a second wind to get up again, and this time Sakura unfortunately gets held up and can't get to Naruto in time as the manga had her...true this is all speculation and could end up being completely wrong in favour of canon but hey I come here to discuss the potential and the what could happens, isn't that what our discussions are for?

But if they do make the change, can you imagine the possibilities? Lol
Old 2014-12-26, 13:16   Link #3843
730flare

I swear the mere sight of Hinata gets the NaruSaku fans up in arms, it's almost hilarious. Lately I've been hearing that they're complaining on how Hinata's tripping scene is beautifully animated in high quality while Sakura and Karin's crying scene was animated at a much lower quality.

Man they really pull all the stops when it comes to Hinata do they? XD
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 13:36   Link #3844
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
I swear the mere sight of Hinata gets the NaruSaku fans up in arms, it's almost hilarious. Lately I've been hearing that they're complaining on how Hinata's tripping scene is beautifully animated in high quality while Sakura and Karin's crying scene was animated at a much lower quality.

Man they really pull all the stops when it comes to Hinata do they? XD
I love how they hate Hinata with the lamest reasons ever. Thats right! Our girl is perfect xd

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 13:43   Link #3845
MAX_COLA_POWER!

Now I just need another fan comic of Hinata being taught the shadow clone jutsu and all will be complete.
Old 2014-12-26, 13:50   Link #3846
730flare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
I love how they hate Hinata with the lamest reasons ever. Thats right! Our girl is perfect xd
True true. It's no wonder the majority of the people in charge of the Naruto franchise gear towards her over Sakura lol.

But as much as I love Hinata. I still want an open perspective on why some people dislike/hate her. As in actual reasons not involved in shipping. All I've seen so far is that they think she only cares about Naruto and that Naruto is always in her mind.

Is it because she's not as strong as the other characters?

Honestly can't think of any valid reasons why someone would hate Hinata.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 14:41   Link #3847
Ultragunner

well, to be perfectly honest, aside from the hilariously butthurt NaruSaku fanatics, many have been critical of how Kishi handled Hinata character development, or at least her depiction for the most part.

even I - a shipper of NaruHina ever since she jumped out in front of Pain - still think Kishi could have done a bit more justice for her.

I'm not asking to give Hinata all the screentime, she've already have some few but incredibly impactful momenst. However, there are some key details, if included, could have awesome.

An prominent example is after Naruto defeats Pain and saves the village, we got almost no interaction between the two. "Come one Kishi, you could at least have Naruto say "Thank you" and show his appreciation towards Hinata, couldn't ya? " or sth like that

Of course, later on, Hinata IS the one that snaps Naruto out of the emo state when Neji dies, so that's all good
Old 2014-12-26, 15:35   Link #3848
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
well, to be perfectly honest, aside from the hilariously butthurt NaruSaku fanatics, many have been critical of how Kishi handled Hinata character development, or at least her depiction for the most part.

even I - a shipper of NaruHina ever since she jumped out in front of Pain - still think Kishi could have done a bit more justice for her.

I'm not asking to give Hinata all the screentime, she've already have some few but incredibly impactful momenst. However, there are some key details, if included, could have awesome.

An prominent example is after Naruto defeats Pain and saves the village, we got almost no interaction between the two. "Come one Kishi, you could at least have Naruto say "Thank you" and show his appreciation towards Hinata, couldn't ya? " or sth like that

Of course, later on, Hinata IS the one that snaps Naruto out of the emo state when Neji dies, so that's all good
May be at that time he was behind schedule , or he was checking Hinata popularity so he didn't draw much so as not to draw unwanted attention .

But hey , we have Piero studio full of NaruHina fan to make that happen :P
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 16:30   Link #3849
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
True true. It's no wonder the majority of the people in charge of the Naruto franchise gear towards her over Sakura lol.

But as much as I love Hinata. I still want an open perspective on why some people dislike/hate her. As in actual reasons not involved in shipping. All I've seen so far is that they think she only cares about Naruto and that Naruto is always in her mind.

Is it because she's not as strong as the other characters?

Honestly can't think of any valid reasons why someone would hate Hinata.
You kidding me? Hinata not as strong? Given what we hear she does in her free time which is train, and the amount that girl works at getting stronger and is still not as strong as everyone else, I just find that REALLY hard to believe. She's easily better then the other girls, with Sakura being the only one who could be outright better due to chakrim (COUGH cheap PLOT POWER COUGH) but in all honesty I REALLY do think Hinata on a good day and prepared to end the fight quickly as possible by shutting off Sakura's chakra points early on can beat her, in a prolonged fight I agree sakura has the BIGGER advantage. Also keep in mind during the Ninja War she was still out there FIGHTING while Neiji whom we established is REALLY strong had to be taken to the infirmary to rest up due to chakra fatigue, yeah that girl is NOT weak

And I came up with a few points, even made a list, I think the main points of hate for Hinata is she seems TOO perfect due to flaws being something she can work to overcome while her good points only get better making her more and more the perfect wife and someone most peopel would never meet in a lifetime, the other is that she's designed WAY too sexy for some and they prefer girls of more moderate proportions

Oh yeah and I DID forget to mention this on my last list...some people hate Hinata simply because she gets in the way of NaruSaku, her VERY existence threatened ANY potential for NaruSaku and sure enough, she sunk it by winning Naruto's heart and sinking the ship altogether. I think the tragedy is here ALOT of the extreme NaruSaku's wouldn't have minded Hinata maybe even would have liked her had she never made herself known as a a potential love interest early on in the series' run, they would have been okay with her using Naruto for inspiration but never fell in love with him. So to those extremists Hinata represents the reason why THEIR ideal pairing didn't come true, and how Hinata represents the reason for their hatred with the franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
May be at that time he was behind schedule , or he was checking Hinata popularity so he didn't draw much so as not to draw unwanted attention .

But hey , we have Piero studio full of NaruHina fan to make that happen :P
Yes and because of Piero Studios and with the Last out, I FULLY expect them to do more with NaruHina that the manga didn't have time...now we can't break continuity so Naruto can't be directly in love with her yet, but like I HOPE we can see when the war ends they try to go on "not date" scenario, just with the two hanging out, maybe this is where Hinata can learn that Naruto misinterpreted her confession during PEin and she considers giving up on NAruto and moving on but maybe he tells her something like I like the time I spend with you, we should do it more that makes her change her mind and she tells herself that I'll wait as long as it takes...heh then we could jump 2 years later and see them then...and of course after that the final ep when they're married already

Last edited by Avalon64; 2014-12-26 at 17:09.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 16:31   Link #3850
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post

yeah..I was kinda waiting Naruto to talk to Hinata..ask if she's alright..show a little care..because the last time he saw her he thought she was dead..that's why he's gone wild and released 9 tails..im kinda dissapointed to see Sakura punched and gave him a hug.. i was thinking in my mind..hey get out of the way, you didn't do anything for Naruto. and i was like, hey naruto 1 girl almost lost her life to save u..well I kinda understand he's tired he just saved the village..but after that like he was all rested, like the following day at least he would have approached Hinata..and i was thinking, that's it?!
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 17:40   Link #3851
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

I'm pretty much with Deliberation here... CPR is to blown out of proportion in Manga & Anime... Whenever I see it, I remember pressing my lips on the limbless rubber dolls we used in first aid training. Nothing very romantic with that.

The same was with Sakura's CPR... she did it and my thoughts where: "Oh she doing CPR... good. ... Uuh... she really puts her hand in there? Oh well, if it helps."
Yeah, I saw nothing romantic here... sure Sakura was desperate as one of her best friends was down and nearly out of chakra. But that's all I saw.
Old 2014-12-26, 17:54   Link #3852
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I'm pretty much with Deliberation here... CPR is to blown out of proportion in Manga & Anime... Whenever I see it, I remember pressing my lips on the limbless rubber dolls we used in first aid training. Nothing very romantic with that.

The same was with Sakura's CPR... she did it and my thoughts where: "Oh she doing CPR... good. ... Uuh... she really puts her hand in there? Oh well, if it helps."
Yeah, I saw nothing romantic here... sure Sakura was desperate as one of her best friends was down and nearly out of chakra. But that's all I saw.
Blown out of proportion perhaps but again keep in mind how conservative Japan is, heck pretty much there's even some kind of contact or exchange of saliva Shoujo will use it as a romantic plot point, even something as simple as sharing a drink from the same can is seen as a indirect kiss

Like all things, everything can be done right if its done with the right girl and the right guy...and yes kissing a dummy may not be very romantic but this is not a dummy this is a person you may or may not be in love with, the whole act of it is meant to represent not simply a kiss but that you are sharing your own "life" (your own breath) to keep this other person alive...its just something more of a symbolic scale then an actual romantic kiss

But again the romance can only really be there if its between the right guy and the right girl, Sakura simply is not the right girl hence the scene does not have the same impact
Old 2014-12-26, 18:38   Link #3853
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Yes I know... it's a country in which it is said that paramedics are more concernd about taking thier shoes off before going entering an apartment or house, then to swiftly go to the person in need of help.

And yeah, it may not be a dummy... but the memory of cold, smooth fake lips and the smell of rubber and disinfectant should be the thing on your mind.... because you need a cool head, you don't want to fuck up CPR.

And to clerify: Because of this, if it had been Hinata, I wouldn't have felt anything about it either. Simply because this is how you should feel.
So cut me please some slack that I do not wish to understand this kind of thinking. I simply do not.
Which is also why I pray to never have to conduct CPR on an beloved person.
Old 2014-12-26, 18:45   Link #3854
newtype385

Cool Happy Birthday Hinata!!!

Got my Hinata Character CD today with a Hinata sticker.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-26, 18:46   Link #3855
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Yes I know... it's a country in which it is said that paramedics are more concernd about taking thier shoes off before going entering an apartment or house, then to swiftly go to the person in need of help.

And yeah, it may not be a dummy... but the memory of cold, smooth fake lips and the smell of rubber and disinfectant should be the thing on your mind.... because you need a cool head, you don't want to fuck up CPR.

And to clerify: Because of this, if it had been Hinata, I wouldn't have felt anything about it either. Simply because this is how you should feel.
So cut me please some slack that I do not wish to understand this kind of thinking. I simply do not.
Which is also why I pray to never have to conduct CPR on an beloved person.
Well then I apologize I do not wish to offend, it is your right to wish to stick to your ideals and I respect that, I guess its the failed Teacher Student in me that likes to educate lol

Ultimately though romance is just a weird thing that never has a simple one one way answer there are numerous symbolisms and ideologies that it can never truly be defined

heh and jsut have to say Hianta could set a bone back using something that should have been attack and the anime shows she has medical training so i think she can handle CPR...but to me if it had been Hinata administering the CPR, it wouldn't have been the lips locking that did it for me, no for me the romance would be that this girl would have done whatever it took to keep Naruto alive, no matter the cost, I mean afterall she was willing to shield him earlier...

Spoiler for space:

You know I ALWAYS wondered what happened to Naruto's old goggles...maybe he keeps it in an old box in his house? The more abstract thought is maybe he gave it to the next main hero of Digimon lol

OH its Hinata's birthday? Awesome! Well she already got what SHE wanted no doubt...the man of her dreams at long last...and a whole movie to celebrate said love coming true lol yeah I don't think any of us can top a birthday gift like that lol
Old 2014-12-26, 19:00   Link #3856
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Oh, please don't worry, I wasn't offended about it.
And yes, pretty sure Hinata could handle CPR... I'd be actually dissapointed if most Shinobi wouldn't at least know a little bit about First Aid, seeing how they are supposed to handle dangerous things.

Spoiler for pic:

Awwww... :3
And now I'm not even a tiny little grumpy anymore... <3
Old 2014-12-26, 19:28   Link #3857
DJ1107

Spoiler for genderswap:
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 02:23   Link #3858
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
I was feeling emotional when Hinata was running behind..trying to follow Naruto..and all she can do is to pray..
so,they are cutting the anime scene where Sakura will do the CPR
new chunin exams! I thought it will come next year..looking forward on how Hinata became chunin..whose her opponent.. that's exciting!
Maybe her opponent will be Sakura and Hinata beats her. That will cause some massive drama from the NaruSaku fan base lol
Old 2014-12-27, 06:00   Link #3859
Alena_92

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Maybe her opponent will be Sakura and Hinata beats her. That will cause some massive drama from the NaruSaku fan base lol
that would be fun..even though Sakura had brute force its no use if it will not land and her movements are slow..Hinata is very good in taijutsu and with her byakugan she can see everything..she has to hit Sakura's chakra points and its the end of battle..
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-27, 06:15   Link #3860
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Spoiler for space:
Fufu , let them grow a bit shall we ? :P

Spoiler for pic:

Good thing it turns out that way .

Last edited by kampfer91; 2014-12-27 at 07:18.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie