Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-02, 05:20   Link #3981
Kyral
OC Belka Scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ1107 View Post
"You're either loved by an obsessive fanbase or your one of the flatest heroines ever made (in personality & body")

Well that's a good way of saying I'm not wanted here than....
Avalon likes to use the hyperbole... I had to learn that too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
Luckily I don't have your problem...I pretty much don't like ANYONE from Harry Potter, ironic you should mention the series though alot of NaruSaku fans compare NaruHina to Harry and um Ginny was her name? You know Ron's sister as Harry's final pairing they also include interviews with JK who expressed she regretted making that pairing since she wanted to surprise fans who EXPECTED Harry and Hermonie but it turned out not what she ultimately wanted, they also try to twist around Kishi's own words of expressing "regret" for his own final pairing of NaruHina...and they're still a buncha sore losers AND liars...
You know what's funny? (Aside that I was a RonxHermoine shipper and pretty much happy with the outcome)
Even though JKR said she regrets it a litte... she didn't change anything! So why do they expect that Kishi now will change it the way they want?
Also... those rumors of him redrawing the last two chapter... it would be funny if he did: Because he wants to expand the SasuSaku scene and give Bolt and Himawari the Byakugan! xD

Also for Gaara... anime staff gave him his own filler pet Matsuri, who I must admit, started to grow on me. So I wouldn't mind if Kishi elevates her to canon as a potential wife in part 3.
Old 2015-01-02, 06:13   Link #3982
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuff View Post
any translation?
Sasuke : Sarada...
Sarada : (Kyaaaaaaaa! Really ? Papa can have such sweet appeal -SHANAROO ?!It is just like it come out from a fairy tale , oh no , i can't have such childish delusion , what to do what to do ??? ) What ?
Naruto : SASUKE ?!
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 07:45   Link #3983
730flare

Quote:

Luckily I don't have your problem...I pretty much don't like ANYONE from Harry Potter, ironic you should mention the series though alot of NaruSaku fans compare NaruHina to Harry and um Ginny was her name? You know Ron's sister as Harry's final pairing they also include interviews with JK who expressed she regretted making that pairing since she wanted to surprise fans who EXPECTED Harry and Hermonie but it turned out not what she ultimately wanted, they also try to twist around Kishi's own words of expressing "regret" for his own final pairing of NaruHina...and they're still a buncha sore losers AND liars...

I admit I was getting REAL tired of Sakura as the series progressed and that feeling more or less hasn't changed I don't dislike her as I did when I originally started since she did exactly what I wanted stay FAR the hell AWAY from Naruto! My only regret was she not a TOTAL bad character was made the MAIN heroine, she sadly didn't have the stuff for it, while fans have stated Hinata's smaller but more satisfying role was good enough for them, I dunno I REALLY think she would have flourished as the penultimate main heroine, like I think she shouldn't take Sakura's moments, just made new moments of her own and I think it would have mader her a stronger character then she already is

Well I am glad you're enjoying what I write lol now that you stacked the deck I have the pressure on so I hope to live up to expectations with this last one of course I saved the best for last! Hinata Hyuga! Come on Down!!! This lovely princess is from the Hyuga Clan, her hobbies include Flower Pressing and her favourite includes Red Bean soup and cinnamon rolls (a personal fav of myself too lol) Come on DOWN!

Hinata
Overview: Ah Hinata, the lovely "Sun" princess of the Hyuga clan...seriously the ONLY girl in Naruto that won't violently hit you back for annoying her...so as a result many fanfic writers have called her the "Launcher of a thousand ships character type..." Why? Well love for Naruto aside she can be plausible paired with virtually anyone with no other reason then I want Hinata to hook up with this character, and due to her empathizing nature, it wouldn't seem TOO farfetched, she is a Yamato Nadeshiko character, a term I probably said WAY too many times around here, but she is a strong and graceful lady with charm, manners and beauty, and yet with the strong sense of loyalty and determination to protect that love...so lets see how she does!

Sasuke: sigh I guess I had to cover this...this is a POPULAR pairing for NAruSaku, since it takes their TWO biggest obstacles Hinata and Sasuke, pairs them up and problem solved now Naruto and Sakura have no one else but each other. But I am not speaking for them I am speaking if this pairing has ANY potential...well in truth, like NO screentime at ALL aside, yeah it kinda does...Hinata's biggest strength was to see the good in virtually anyone...even someone who threw himself in darkness like Sasuke, she also has the patience to put up with said betrayal even if he does try to kill her...and in some honesty I think she would have handled it better then Sakura would, instead of screaming I love you Sasuke almost every time they ran into each other, hoping that CHANGE something, I expect she'd work with Naruto (oh the IRONY) to help stop Sasuke before he hurts himself before trying to pursue ANY romantic interest with Sasuke Grade: Maybe (it's STILL disgusting though!)

Sai: Now this is an interesting case...Sai's not a BAD person per say, just really emotionally void...and Hinata? She's the kunoichi FULL of emotions...so if you want to use an opposite's attract case then sure maybe there's potential there, maybe she'll help instruct Sai how to not be so rude and to always follow your heart or something cheesy but still just as touching that he'll remember, I can see him drawing a self portrait of her and as she graciously accepts it, he'll give her a nickname to show his appreciation...I was thinking either Ghost Eyes or Big Rack...luckily this is Hinata who will not take it personally Grade: Sure

Shikamaru: So following Shika's chick magnet status, I don't see anything particularly wrong with this pairing...though I can see Shikamaru being EXTREMELY paranoid due to his past dealing with women expecting Hinata to be hiding some inner kind of monster cause you know no one can be THAT nice, right? Lol I think the quality of this pairing is that Shikamaru jsut won't know how to deal with someone THIS nice and think its bothersome showing he can never be satisfied and she'll apologize alot and he'll be sigh stop apologizing so much its bothersome seeing a girl get upset over nothing...and she'll apologize over that lol Grade: Sure

Chouji: good...God...Hinata-sama...and...and...*runs off again, throws up, opens jug of bleach and tries to brain bleach himself* THERE IS NOT ENOuGH BLEACH TO WIPE THIS IMAGE OOOuUUuuuT!!! okay...okay...I'm calm...I can handle this...well as much as I am trying to purge the image of Chouji's...on Hianta's...well Chouji likes a girl who can cook, there's none better then Hinata...she'll ugh understand his bullied past and be understanding, but at the same time I think she'll try to encourage him to work harder and maybe he won't be such a failure...Grade: Maybe (I am SO glad this was never canon or even came CLOSE to canon!!!)

Neiji: Okay before anyone say anything I know...this is a VERY popular pairing in Japan due to cousins not being so taboo as it is over here in the west, its not to the point a Japanese FAMILIES will push the cousins together first chance or anything but yeah it is a thing...NaruSaku LOVE to bring up this pairing trying to claim that Neiji's death was to kill off "the most popular pairing in Japan to make NaruHina happen" first off there can't be THAT many cause people who read Shounen know a family pairing just will NOT happen, and even the fans know it can NEVER be the final pairing along with yaoi. Sigh so can it happen? Well yeah it has potential, cousins aside Neiji does show traits that shows that he cares so much so Springtime of youth made fun of Neiji crushing on Hinata just a BIT too much...and Hinata knows the best over the pains that Neiji went through...I guess the REAL hardcore NeijHina fans saw his final act as a unrequited lover's sacrifice...Grade: sure

Lee: Oh Lee, I think if you proposed to show Hinata your Burning passion of youth, Hinata will faint...other then that why not? The whole idea behind Lee's story is to be a GREAT ninja despite not being good at Jutsus and he never gives up at it, the whole point of Hianta's story is to admire the success of a seemingly big failure who never gives up...the parallels of Naruto's story is there so its a possibility plus Lee is an all around nice guy...he's STILL NO NARUTO! Ahem...sorry...got a bad image of Lee trying to steal Naruto's girlfriend for a sec...ahem...Grade: sure

Shino: Probably the ONLY girl that ever talks to Shino due to the whole being on the same team, but she is a nice girl so I am sure she does it to want to understand him too and maybe sympathize for his lack of recognition...really I have nothing else to add, I GUESS it could work out...Grade: Maybe

Kiba: Kiba is like a brother to Hinata, always teasing her for her crushes...but they show they are very amicable, he's also slightly protective of her as shown in the series at least in part 1, but unlike Naruto who protects her and knows how strong Hinata is, Kiba's brother protection comes with the do it so you don't hurt yourself mentality, like when he told her to forfeit against Neiji without even trying, he may have had a point but it wasn't the way for Hinata to get stronger...but the question is there potential? There could be...so Grade: Maybe

Yikes Hianta really is that popular I didn't grade her one no during that entire thing and I WAS trying to be impartial to them all...now for a bonus! Now I don't think I can do one for ALL the guys cause...that's alot of writing (maybe one day when I'm in the mood) but right now I think I'll do Gaara with the aforementioned girls! Cause as far as we can tell he's still single at the end of the series...maybe he just needs some love? Lol

Ino: hhhmm Ino and Gaara...is there potential in that? Well initially he was VERY VERY scary and everyone wanted to stay away from him for good reason...then he became immensely popular and got legions of fangirls and became Kazekage...I guess power attracts? For Ino...maybe there could be some potential...the initial trouble would be finding them something in common to bond over lol Grade: Maybe

Sakura: Well for being the one who teamed with Naruto, learning to understand Jinchuriki's comes with the territories, so she'll have a better understanding about the pains one goes through better then most girls...and despite some initial problems in their first real meeting (like you know him crushing her with sand) if she can forgive Sasuke, then I can definitely see her forgiving Gaara, so again a possible pairing Grade: Sure

Hinata: Like I mentioned for Sakura, Hinata is another girl who can understand the pain and loneliness that a person goes through...she saw the good in Naruto and since Gaara is EXACTLY like Naruto...I can see the potential here too, maybe if Gaara had his own Hianta maybe his childhood wouldn't have turned out as badly as it did? Then again he had a jerk of a father who tried to show him he was unloved just to see how a CHILD can control himself...so if anything if he had a childhood frined like Hianta he'd probably chase her away due to fears of one day hurting her...but I can still see the potential of a pairing Grade: Sure

And well that was my Shipping Game! I hope it turned out well...and again I apologize for my commentary about Sakura, I kinda was trying to poke fun at the NAruSaku fanbase but rereading that comment yeah it kinda does sound like I poked fun at Sakura as a whole, so I apologize...I REALLY was trying to present her strengths in an unbiased fashion...

anyway if you excuse me! I need more brain bleach over writing the one for Hinata...seriously envisioning her with anyone OTHER then Naruto is JUST wrong...lol
Yeah I never liked Harry/Hermoine OR Harry/Ginny, Hermoine was more like his sister and as for Ginny? She literally changed from meek shy girl to hot girl on campus overnight without any development whatsoever. Not to mention she became a bit of a jerk with the way she treats Ron and Fleur. Same can be said about her and Harry's romance, even the movies did a bad job at it that you almost forget she was there, especially considering they cut her out in the previous movies then suddenly she's there.

And in addition, everytime Harry would reflect on the moments they've had, they're only told never shown. Plus every instance of his attraction to Ginny seemed to be strictly physical.

Not to mention Ginny's love for Harry was strictly due to him being famous. Like it started with a childhood crush that seemingly faded away, only for Book 6 to reveal she never got over it.

If there was anyone I wanted to ship Harry with, it was Luna. At least they had a connection and moments together plus Luna saw him as Harry and not the Boy Who Lived. Not to mention they were both outcasts, while Ginny was Ms. Popular yet was supposed to come off as an underdog.

This is why comparing Harry/Ginny to NaruHina ticks me off. Cause in the case of NaruHina, at least they have a connection that isn't strictly physical and that it's actually shown in what little interaction they have. Add in that Hinata saw the goodness in Naruto when he was still a loser, and that they actually have each others' backs.

Okay enough about Harry Potter, anyways on to Hinata, ah yes not only is she the 1% of girls that won't hit you for the slightest goof-ups but she also possesses several traits a guy would ever want in a girl: kind, gentle, caring, smart, strong-willed, determined, etc. And on top of that, she blossomed from an adorable cutie to a beautiful and gorgeous woman. She's practically the whole package. You can't ask for anyone better.

Add that to her development from a shy meek girl to a strong, brave, courageous woman then it's easy to see why she's become the #1 Female Character in the series as well as having the label of "Would have been a better heroine than Sakura".

As for the pairings:

Well I've seen most people (usually the NaruSaku fans) ship Hinata with either Lee or Kiba since they're similar to Naruto. On context, it's kinda okay considering Hinata likes Naruto for who he is so by nature it should easy for others to just ship her with Naruto-lites, but there is a problem. The reason these ships on the other hand make no sense is that even if these guys are like Naruto, they lack the emotional impact Naruto has given her.

It's not just that Hinata loves him for who he is, it's the impact Naruto has to her life. Naruto was the reason her outlook in life and herself changed for the better, it wasn't just his personality, it was the fact that he too had a harsh life but always stood proud and tall. Sure Lee and to an extent Kiba are similar in that regard, but they were never looked down on by the majority of the villagers, nor was the deck ever stacked against them.

And like you said, another difference between Naruto and Kiba is how they treat Hinata. While Kiba somewhat babies her and tries convincing her not to tackle things out of her reach, Naruto encourages her because he has confidence in her. And in a relationship, isn't being equal important?

Going back to the Harry/Ginny comparison, I've seen that Harry constantly tries to protect Ginny by telling her to stay back or not having faith in her. As for NaruHina, sure Naruto is protective of her but come a serious battle, he wouldn't tell Hinata to back away cause it's too dangerous, instead he's thrilled to have her by his side cause he knows that he can count on her.

SasuHina? Hell no! Like I want Sasuke to be with the one girl that never even noticed him.

Shino? Well they're close I'll give it that, not to mention Hinata would have been fine with the whole bug thing. But romantically? No. I see Kiba and Shino more as her older surrogate brothers (and her sidekicks lol).

Gaara might have worked, considering he's similar to Naruto in terms of their past. Again the only problem would be if Gaara has the same attitude Naruto has on never giving up or not, which is what Hinata noticed in the first place.

Neji, well to be honest NejiHina was always a crack ship for me cause I always got this feeling that Neji has some crush on Hinata (although not to the levels that Springtime of Youth portray). But in all seriousness, if NaruHina couldn't happen, I'd at least pair Hinata with someone she already cares about (taboo reasons aside). Alas his death removed that worry. I once heard that at one point in Japan, NejiHina was actually more popular than NaruHina.

I do agree though that Sai and Choji make no sense. Also considering Choji's lack of popularity in the fandom, it would have been a HUGE waste if Hinata, the #1 female character and perfect bachelorette among the Konoha 11 was paired with him.

Seriously due to Hinata's popularity and her already-established bond with the main character, Naruto was really the only one worthy of her XD.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 09:08   Link #3984
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

There are rumors about Kishimoto latest interview .

Basically , Kishi love the movie and how Hinata became the main heroine plus she and Sakura is best friend . However , seems he doesn't like the idea of Bolt the movie .
Kishi want to draw a short spar between Sakura and Hinata , if he can get a permission for that .
Confirmed , NaruHina will have the 3rd child that own Byakugan , and his name will be Shinakichu , such troll

Walt Disney wants to make their owns version of Naruto the last which may come out in 2016 , Kishi thinks the script is a bit dark .

As for angry NS fans , Kishi said there are ton of Tsundere heroine manga out there and thank them for reading his work .
Old 2015-01-02, 09:40   Link #3985
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Kishi want to draw a short spar between Sakura and Hinata , if he can get a permission for that .
Well there's a perfect opportunity for that with the chunin exam episodes. Hinata is pretty much Sakura's natural enemy in terms of techniques though. Sakura relied on her chakra and control of it for her attacks. Hinata can shut that off which would leave Sakura at a disadvantage so i can't see it ending well for Sakura unless Hinata's good nature gets the best of her again.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-01-02 at 10:14.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 10:22   Link #3986
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:

Basically , Kishi love the movie and how Hinata became the main heroine plus she and Sakura is best friend . However , seems he doesn't like the idea of Bolt the movie .
Confirmed , NaruHina will have the 3rd child that own Byakugan , and his name will be Shinakichu , such troll

Walt Disney wants to make their owns version of Naruto the last which may come out in 2016 , Kishi thinks the script is a bit dark .

As for angry NS fans , Kishi said there are ton of Tsundere heroine manga out there and thank them for reading his work .
Sounds like a trollish interview hmmm

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 10:37   Link #3987
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Avalon likes to use the hyperbole... I had to learn that too.

You know what's funny? (Aside that I was a RonxHermoine shipper and pretty much happy with the outcome)
Even though JKR said she regrets it a litte... she didn't change anything! So why do they expect that Kishi now will change it the way they want?
Also... those rumors of him redrawing the last two chapter... it would be funny if he did: Because he wants to expand the SasuSaku scene and give Bolt and Himawari the Byakugan! xD

Also for Gaara... anime staff gave him his own filler pet Matsuri, who I must admit, started to grow on me. So I wouldn't mind if Kishi elevates her to canon as a potential wife in part 3.
Yeah thanks man, this is why I like having discussions with ya, cause you know I don't take things THAT seriously lol I know I rip on Sakura, mostly cause I think I feel that I am safe to do so on this board and a bit out of my dislike for the NaruSaku for being such bad fans even when I try to be a good winner, they still act out in such unprofessional ways that I don't feel bad making fun of them, sometimes I DO forget there might be legit Sakura fans that meant no harm but again I am not trying to make fun of them, but I really don't like Sakura as much as I do like Hinata but for the purpose of my little game I DID try to highlight Sakura's strengths

Meh I still think Part 3 will have one of the current Uzumaki's developing the Byakugan, like who says the rules of the Byakugan NEEDS to have the white eyes? Maybe they develop their own form of it and can activate it despite their current eye colour and don't forget Bolt in the movie's eyes were redid from being cerulean blue in the manga to having a hint of white in them maybe a design choice for the movie perhaps, but Himawari's eyes were still very blue yet Bolt's was altered so maybe this is a sign. And whose to say that their eyes won't get whiter in Part 3 as they get older, I mean there's so much potential to give them the Byakugan I think it be a COMPLETE waste to say they don't have it over an art mistake

Oh yeah forgot about her lol I sometimes mistake Matsuri for an OC until I found out that no she was a character from the anime, and even then I sorta forget about her lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post

Okay enough about Harry Potter, anyways on to Hinata, ah yes not only is she the 1% of girls that won't hit you for the slightest goof-ups but she also possesses several traits a guy would ever want in a girl: kind, gentle, caring, smart, strong-willed, determined, etc. And on top of that, she blossomed from an adorable cutie to a beautiful and gorgeous woman. She's practically the whole package. You can't ask for anyone better.

Add that to her development from a shy meek girl to a strong, brave, courageous woman then it's easy to see why she's become the #1 Female Character in the series as well as having the label of "Would have been a better heroine than Sakura".

As for the pairings:

Well I've seen most people (usually the NaruSaku fans) ship Hinata with either Lee or Kiba since they're similar to Naruto. On context, it's kinda okay considering Hinata likes Naruto for who he is so by nature it should easy for others to just ship her with Naruto-lites, but there is a problem. The reason these ships on the other hand make no sense is that even if these guys are like Naruto, they lack the emotional impact Naruto has given her.

It's not just that Hinata loves him for who he is, it's the impact Naruto has to her life. Naruto was the reason her outlook in life and herself changed for the better, it wasn't just his personality, it was the fact that he too had a harsh life but always stood proud and tall. Sure Lee and to an extent Kiba are similar in that regard, but they were never looked down on by the majority of the villagers, nor was the deck ever stacked against them.

And like you said, another difference between Naruto and Kiba is how they treat Hinata. While Kiba somewhat babies her and tries convincing her not to tackle things out of her reach, Naruto encourages her because he has confidence in her. And in a relationship, isn't being equal important?

Going back to the Harry/Ginny comparison, I've seen that Harry constantly tries to protect Ginny by telling her to stay back or not having faith in her. As for NaruHina, sure Naruto is protective of her but come a serious battle, he wouldn't tell Hinata to back away cause it's too dangerous, instead he's thrilled to have her by his side cause he knows that he can count on her.

SasuHina? Hell no! Like I want Sasuke to be with the one girl that never even noticed him.

Shino? Well they're close I'll give it that, not to mention Hinata would have been fine with the whole bug thing. But romantically? No. I see Kiba and Shino more as her older surrogate brothers (and her sidekicks lol).

Gaara might have worked, considering he's similar to Naruto in terms of their past. Again the only problem would be if Gaara has the same attitude Naruto has on never giving up or not, which is what Hinata noticed in the first place.

Neji, well to be honest NejiHina was always a crack ship for me cause I always got this feeling that Neji has some crush on Hinata (although not to the levels that Springtime of Youth portray). But in all seriousness, if NaruHina couldn't happen, I'd at least pair Hinata with someone she already cares about (taboo reasons aside). Alas his death removed that worry. I once heard that at one point in Japan, NejiHina was actually more popular than NaruHina.

I do agree though that Sai and Choji make no sense. Also considering Choji's lack of popularity in the fandom, it would have been a HUGE waste if Hinata, the #1 female character and perfect bachelorette among the Konoha 11 was paired with him.

Seriously due to Hinata's popularity and her already-established bond with the main character, Naruto was really the only one worthy of her XD.
Well like I said I never liked anyone from Harry Potter, you could have shipped Harry with Draco, Luna, Voldemort and I wouldn't have lost sleep over it lol good thing too cause I hear the whole Ginny thing was a BIG bombshell of a final pairing...see this is why I love NaruHina, it works, the couple is jsut so ADORABLE together and all we have to deal with is extreme NAruSaku!

Anywho the purpose of the game was not to find anything canonical within the series to make the pairing work because there obviously WAS none, Hinata for instance LOVED Naruto from day 1, loved him during the time skip, loved him when he came back, loved him to the point of personal sacrifice, probably tore her OWN heart out having to leave him to try and save Hanabi and then married him, all because Naruto NEVER gave her reason to abandon those feelings, so yeha there IS no room for anyone else...lol

So yeah while most of these pairings lack the whole impact of Naruto's never give up despite failing attitude which inspired her, you're right for the most part I had to pretend Hinata felt sorry for some of these pairings and "developed" a crush like with Sasuke, the guy in the end DID lose his ENTIRE home in a night, or Sai she might have felt sorry for his training which meant he had to be void of what makes us feel alive, our emotions...some were INCREDIBLY hard to do...like...Cho...oh good gawd *pours more bleach over himself* but I told myself given Hinata's nature there could have BEEN potential, not that it makes sense or that it would happen, potential...cause at the end of the day, Ino and Sakura initially develop attraction based on looks and then maybe some personality traits they find interesting (which admittedly is how ALOT of people date), which is a huge factor which makes them say no I would NEVER date this guy even if he was the last man on earth...while Hinata looked for whats on the inside first before she moves on with physical attraction, which is a thing its RARE but there are girls who do that...(I eye my one friend who is married lol)

so SasuHina, yeah its gross but I can't deny if the story went a different direction given the way Hinata is and they way Sasuke is, I can't deny that she couldn't fall for him in her own way but the whole good girl falls for bad boy is SOOOOO overdone I am super glad they chose the good girl falls in love with the good man...cause that is what Naruto needed

Ironic you say Sai won't work cause I actually saw potential in the reasons I described maybe she would have felt really bad cause of his lack of human emotion and like I said I can see him drawing a painting of her and then giving her a rude nickname...I'll settle for Big Rack lol

Yeah Shino I REALLY had a tough time talking about given how little Shino you know shows about his character...but I couldn't deny she'd feel sorry for his lonly existence too...so I wrote them as a maybe...seriously if I had this much difficulty imagine if I DID do Ten Ten lol

Gaara I saw ultimately working, after fighting Naruto he adopted his view on life, remember his speech to the Shinobi alliance? He too believed in the strength of fighting for your friends, he showed it when he sacrificed victory against Deidara to save his home (which ultimately lead to his capture) and he worked hard (though he didn't need that long) to become Kazekage, so yes I could very well seeing it working for Hianta should she decide to pursue Gaara, in fact I read a fanfiction once (since the series wasn't over lol) the threat of Gaara potentially taking Hinata was what lead Naruto to quickly realize his love and admit to her before he lost her (since he realized that they WERE the same lol) in the end Gaara had no interest in her, he jsut wanted to be her friend and it was just a false rumour spread by Sakura to get Naruto to DO something with Hinata lol

Yeah I DID hear that too about NeijHina being more popular then NaruHina at one point but from what my understanding is, that was because at the time those fans thought NaruSaku was to be the ending, and neither Naruto NOR Hinata made ANY attempts to like each other...but the more NaruHina hints that came such as Pein's confession, the failed confession, Hianta and Naruto's holding hands, even the NeijHina couldn't deny there wasn't a NAruHina shaping up in the future and while they may not have abandoned NeijHina, they accepted that it WASN'T going ot EVER happen and willingly accepted the NaruHina ending, course the NaruSaku try to paint a picture that the Japanese NeijHina were JUST like them and became SUPER bitter for losing Neiji to make NaruHina happen while the reality is they KNEW full well NaruHina was to be the ending and if there were ANY hard feelings it was losing Neiji but it certainly wasn't because it ruined their NeijHina ending because ALOT of them accepted it wasn't happening

As for the case of Kiba and Naruto protecting Hinata, remember its a guy thing even if we see the girl as strong, men don't want to think the girl needs to be the one saving them while Kiba did so to ensure she wouldn't get hurt at first and Naruto encouraged her to seek her potential and win impossible odds, in the end even Naruto's not immune to wanting to protect the girl, such as when Hinata stepped up to fight Pein, Naruto's IMMEDIATE reaction was please run! You don't stand a chance...then he later tells Hinata it would look so uncool if Hinata had to keep saving him, neveraless the fact Hinata is willing to fight so hard for him and that's why their relationship works so well as you said, they're not just husband and wife...they're partners! Equals in every way

Well anyway I had alot of fun writing this, I wonder what I'll think of writing next? Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Well there's a perfect opportunity for that with the chunin exam episodes. Hinata is pretty much Sakura's natural enemy in terms of techniques though. Sakura relied on her chakra and control of it for her attacks. Hinata can shut that off which would leave Sakura at a disadvantage so i can't see it ending well for Sakura unless Hinata's good nature gets the best of her again.
sigh as much as I would LOVE to see Hinata win and beat Sakura! (seriously I am probably one of the few who thinks Hinata if she REALLY tried to end the fight early can decisively defeat Chakrim Sakura) I can see they don't want to lower Sakura's stock, so it would either be a REALLY close fight that ends with Hinata losing or a draw, either way Hinata's spirit impresses the judge so much they both get promoted...or she'll end up fighting Miss Filler McNoName Random Kunoichi for a decisive win there but hoo boy if Hianta does face Sakura and wins how much I WILL celebrate!

Well I am still crossing my fingers the anime decides to drop all the NaruSaku pretense and have Hianta give the CPR...a longshot of a wish maybe, but its one I think I can see happening if the anime sets it up Just right
Old 2015-01-02, 10:57   Link #3988
Kazu-kun

Quote:

Without a source I think we should take it with a grain of salt.
Old 2015-01-02, 12:05   Link #3989
730flare

Quote:

sigh as much as I would LOVE to see Hinata win and beat Sakura! (seriously I am probably one of the few who thinks Hinata if she REALLY tried to end the fight early can decisively defeat Chakrim Sakura) I can see they don't want to lower Sakura's stock, so it would either be a REALLY close fight that ends with Hinata losing or a draw, either way Hinata's spirit impresses the judge so much they both get promoted...or she'll end up fighting Miss Filler McNoName Random Kunoichi for a decisive win there but hoo boy if Hianta does face Sakura and wins how much I WILL celebrate!

Well I am still crossing my fingers the anime decides to drop all the NaruSaku pretense and have Hianta give the CPR...a longshot of a wish maybe, but its one I think I can see happening if the anime sets it up Just right
I'm neutral on seeing a Hinata vs. Sakura fight in the Chuunin exam fille. As much as I want to see Hinata shine and Sakura knocked down a few pegs, I fear that if they ever get paired up to fight, shipping fans (especially the NaruSaku ones) will just turn it to a fight over Naruto, even if Naruto will be COMPLETELY absent.

As for the CPR scene, yes I'm on board with them giving it to her, JUST to see the looks on NaruSaku's faces. But at the same time, I don't because it will make the already rabid NH/Hinata haters even more vocal. God it's like Hinata's mere presence upsets them. It's hilarious XD

Here's another thing worth discussing: I've been seeing a lot of fanart/fan-fiction of either Last Naruto going back to the past to the time of Part I/Part II Hinata or Part I/II Hinata being sent to the future and the older Naruto would usually spend some time with her as a way to make up for not noticing her before.

But I'm now wondering is what would happen is the opposite happened? Like Last Hinata went back to the time of Part I/II Naruto or Part I/II Naruto being sent to the future. How do you think an interaction between them would go? Like what would Hinata think of younger Naruto and what would Part I/II Naruto think of the older, more confident and grown up Hinata?
Old 2015-01-02, 12:14   Link #3990
cyberdemon

Quote:
As for the CPR scene, yes I'm on board with them giving it to her, JUST to see the looks on NaruSaku's faces. But at the same time, I don't because it will make the already rabid NH/Hinata haters even more vocal. God it's like Hinata's mere presence upsets them. It's hilarious XD
Of course her very presence upsets them. She took Naruto's attention away from Sakura lol. They refuse to acknowledge that NaruSaku was never developed in a romantic sense.

I find it hard to take most of them seriously especially when they try to ship pairings like SasuHina (not developed) and SasuKarin (abusive) all while adamantly claiming NaruHina has no development and SasuSaku is abusive.

It would definitely be awesome to see Hinata perform the CPR scene though.
Old 2015-01-02, 13:00   Link #3991
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
I'm neutral on seeing a Hinata vs. Sakura fight in the Chuunin exam fille. As much as I want to see Hinata shine and Sakura knocked down a few pegs, I fear that if they ever get paired up to fight, shipping fans (especially the NaruSaku ones) will just turn it to a fight over Naruto, even if Naruto will be COMPLETELY absent.

Here's another thing worth discussing: I've been seeing a lot of fanart/fan-fiction of either Last Naruto going back to the past to the time of Part I/Part II Hinata or Part I/II Hinata being sent to the future and the older Naruto would usually spend some time with her as a way to make up for not noticing her before.

But I'm now wondering is what would happen is the opposite happened? Like Last Hinata went back to the time of Part I/II Naruto or Part I/II Naruto being sent to the future. How do you think an interaction between them would go? Like what would Hinata think of younger Naruto and what would Part I/II Naruto think of the older, more confident and grown up Hinata?
That's the nature of the beast Im afraid, somewhere down the road the fans are going to expect a Hinata vs Sakura in something even if Naruto is not the reason for doing so...but who would win? Will it be Sakura for being the older Main Heroine or Hinata for being the series most popular female...needless to say whatever Naruto media that tackles such an unenviable of a question...cause if its Sakura there will be ALOT more upset fans but if its Hinata, the smaller fanbase will be VERY vocal about "giving" NaruHina the victory...they could ignore the issue altogether but somewhere there will be an expectation to make the fight happen...how long will they ignore it for then?

and yay another supporter of Hinata give CPR scene!

And funny you mention Last Hinata going back in time...I actually yes came up with a scenario for that...seriously ask me anything and I might have a scenario for it lol anyway I had in fact a game in mind something along the lines of Koei's Warrior series (yes I am a HUGE Dynasty or ANYTHING Warriors by Koei, they also made Gundam and Pirate (One Piece) warriors, great for a mindless hack and slash!)

basically I had this idea of this S Rank Nin who was unsatisfied with the peaceful world Naruto brought but knows he can't beat Naruto the way he is now, enacts a forbidden Jutsu to time travel to a point he CAN kill Naruto he was planning to go back to when he was born but, Naruto and Hinata arrive and interrupt causing the time portals to become unstable, and Hinata's sucked in and she winds up in the just AFTER Pein Saga arc and runs into that Naruto, he was contemplating what his Hinata meant when she told him she loved him and concludes she must have meant in a sisterly way (thus bringing the initial problem of the movie full circle) he sees a flash of light and goes to it to find the unconscious Hinata, and wonders why she looks so different...but he can't take his eyes off her for some reason she looks even more beautiful then usual he thinks, she wakes up and immediately hugs Naruto (mistaking him for her's) glad he's alright and now Pein arc Naruto can notice this Hinata has...grown lol Last Hinata apologizes, before she can elaborate enemies come and she decides to not hide the truth, that someone from the future is trying to assassinate him in the past

Meanwhile Last Naruto runs into Pein arc Hinata and kinda the same deal, they help each other and meet up with Last Hinata and Pein Naruto, its explained that unless they stop the S Rank Nin creating the time portals there are going to be ALOT more attempts on Naruto's life so they seek to find where the S Rank Nin is hiding who by now has recruited many of the series villains including the Akatsuki, The final arc Sasuke, and Toneri jsut to name a few lol, so naturally the Two Narutos and Hiantas form their own team with friends of theirs from different times, lol I also came up with a scene Toneri manages to abduct Last Hinata, and Pein Naruto notices his future self getting REALLY angered and angst about it, after they rescue her, he demands his future self come clean about what does he mean by "My Hinata"

Last Naruto: one sec...Hinata come here...

*the two are discussing something

Pein Hinata: what do you think they're talking about...?

Pein Naruto: who knows? My future self is weird...

Last Naruto: okay we decided to come clean a bit...you see Naruto...um younger me, in the future...you and Hinata are going to get married...

Last Hinata: its true *shows her ring

Pein Naruto: *not catching on at first* oh is THAT all I thought we were going to start dating considering how serious you were acting and wait...WHAT?! *both past Hinata and Naruto are standing there white eyed and shocked*

Pein Naruto and Pein Hianta then become TOTALLY awkward with each other and can't seem to even talk to each other, so Last Naruto decides to let the future selves talk to the past self. Last Naruto instructing his past self to not view his feelings for Hinata as "destiny" (since both NArutos REFUSE to beleive in predetermined fate) that Naruto will realize he always loved Hinata, its jsut going to take him some time to realize that, and when past Naruto proposes to his Hinata its going to be because HE wants to. Meanwhile Pein Hinata tells her future self she is happy that she will one day achieve her dream but expresses doubts in herself if she could EVER become as strong as Last Hianta (sorta viewing her like a big sis by now), Last Hanta tells her past self to never give up on Naruto, and she knows Hianta will grow into a stronger lady...afterall she's proof of that isn't she? Lol

lol anyway generic plot, they save the day, defeat the villain and return everyone back to their appropriate times, all the while erasing their memories of it ever happening (thus setting Past Naruto and Hinata back to square one) lol

Quote:
Of course her very presence upsets them. She took Naruto's attention away from Sakura lol. They refuse to acknowledge that NaruSaku was never developed in a romantic sense.

I find it hard to take most of them seriously especially when they try to ship pairings like SasuHina (not developed) and SasuKarin (abusive) all while adamantly claiming NaruHina has no development and SasuSaku is abusive.

It would definitely be awesome to see Hinata perform the CPR scene though.
Alas it's true as I stated I don't think MANY of the NaruSaku would have HATED Hinata had she not been the wrench in their planned ship, aw what am I talking about...it was the CANNON that sunk their NaruSaku battleship...not that NaruSaku was EVER ship worthy to begin with, sadly they still refuse to accept this reality and as a result their hate for Hinata is simply she "RUINED" Sakura's chances to be with Naruto, in fact many of them don't have a legit reason other then that

and yayy someone else on board with the Hinata CPR...I mean I won't be TOO upset if they stick to canon, but if they alter this one minor scene can you IMAGINE how huge the implications will be? The NaruSaku won't be able to use it as a solid evidence to support their campaign, since they can't say its "not filler"since its a scene that would have taken place IN the manga and NOW the anime (if it happens) and I personally think it will work, it will help add Hianta's status as Naruto's one true love plus a litle payback to the NaruSaku for all the trouble they caused to Kishimoto and his assistants!

Yes the shockwave it will cause CAN'T be ignored!

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-01-02 at 13:11.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 13:25   Link #3992
730flare

Quote:

Alas it's true as I stated I don't think MANY of the NaruSaku would have HATED Hinata had she not been the wrench in their planned ship, aw what am I talking about...it was the CANNON that sunk their NaruSaku battleship...not that NaruSaku was EVER ship worthy to begin with, sadly they still refuse to accept this reality and as a result their hate for Hinata is simply she "RUINED" Sakura's chances to be with Naruto, in fact many of them don't have a legit reason other then that

and yayy someone else on board with the Hinata CPR...I mean I won't be TOO upset if they stick to canon, but if they alter this one minor scene can you IMAGINE how huge the implications will be? The NaruSaku won't be able to use it as a solid evidence to support their campaign, since they can't say its "not filler"since its a scene that would have taken place IN the manga and NOW the anime (if it happens) and I personally think it will work, it will help add Hianta's status as Naruto's one true love plus a litle payback to the NaruSaku for all the trouble they caused to Kishimoto and his assistants!

Yes the shockwave it will cause CAN'T be ignored!
There's also the fact that they completely ignore Hinata's development whatsoever and then whenever she does something, they can't stand it. Alsways complaining on why it wasn't Sakura and stuff. Lol that's why I never understand the rabid Sakura/NS fans, they want her to hog all the glory from the other females and b**** and whine whenever she doesn't.

Hinata just showed once again why she shouldn't be underestimated lol. Like in the actual manga, even the enemies didn't see her coming. I remember the scene with her and Naruto after Neji's death and Obito and I think Madara were even giving WTF looks at her presence.

As for the hate on NH, it's not like they can even avoid it. With it being advertised to heck for as long as the series runs, they'll just have to accept it. I'm not saying stop pairing their non-canon ships but do so in a civilized manner.

Though I admit, every single time I see any NH official stuff, I love it for the fact that it's NaruHina AND that it's an eyesore to them XD.

Yeah if Last Hinata ever hugged Part I/II Naruto tight and his face is on her chest, man he's gonna be red all over. I mean sure he's cluelesss in the concept of love, but he is still a bit of a perv. He'll be in heaven right there lol.

Yes if they do change it, more power to NaruHina but if not ah well. I mean Kishi did say he gave NaruSaku those moments as a red herring, even if smarter readers knew that their dynamic would only pertain to being close friends. With the Last already out and NaruHina being all over the place, there's no more need for the red herrings.

However if they do change it to Hinata, it'll only give the haters more ammunition to their rants. I remember the complaints about her confession during the Pain arc being expanded to a full episode complete with flashbacks (including a new one that actually made its way to canon) and that they extended the fight. Man those were good times XD.

Yes the fact that Kishimoto's assistants tweeted in English and Kishimoto's latest interviews have shown that they're irritated as well, only they show it in a professional manner. I'm willing to bet they have more plans to shoot it down further.

Maybe even the Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 can help out with that plus give NaruHina even more goodies to enjoy, you know they will lol.
Old 2015-01-02, 14:10   Link #3993
cyberdemon

lol saw a post on tumblr that sums up anti views on Hinata throughout the movie

Quote:
Hinata:- Chooses to save sister and world over Naruto-
Anti's:Traitorous bitch rejecting Naruto like that
Hinata:- Gets close to Naruto/Blushes/smiles/laughs in his presence-
Anti's:Obsessed bitch. Her sister is in danger!!?!?! WTF
Hinata:-Fights in battles-
Anti's:Who made this bitch the main heroine?
Hinata:- gets saved-
Anti's:Useless bitch can't help herself
Hinata:-Truly adores and loves Naruto with all her heart-
Anti's:Stalker Bitch
Hinata:..
Anti:.....
Hinata:.......
Anti:.......
Hinata:...-Breathes-
Anti:Bitch.
Old 2015-01-02, 14:23   Link #3994
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

^ lol quite amusing...I'm surprised they didn't try to rationalize Sakura's advice to Hinata as Hinata is going to steal Naruto later in this movie to make her feel bad or something lol

or why stop there? Why not have the anti's rationalize that Hinata TELEPATHICALLY made Naruto not put Sakura's name on that End of the World Question and Sakura NOT put Naruto's name as HER answer while SHE could put Naruto down and made herself look good because she knew that SOMETIME in the future, Naruto was going to somehow view the past and see Hinata being the ONLY one putting NAruto's name because of her "nefarious" plan that she started ALL those years ago...yes its SO seamless and makes PERFECT sense!
Old 2015-01-02, 15:16   Link #3995
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Haters just jealous because HINATA is purrrrfectttttttionnnn

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-02, 15:32   Link #3996
cyberdemon

so heartwarming and sad at the same time

Old 2015-01-02, 15:34   Link #3997
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

I chuckle every time an angry NS state their reason why they hate Hinata .
The latest is Iruka knew Naruto suffering 1st before Hinata , oh no , it is actually the other way around .
Old 2015-01-02, 15:36   Link #3998
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

^ I TOTALLY wish I didn't read that lol...and no no no! My headcanon states they'll pass on after leaving Great Grandchildren, TOGETHER in their sleep...they spent so long so close and yet apart, its not fair for one to leave the other, waiting for their time! Not fairs I tell ya!

Quote:
The latest is Iruka knew Naruto suffering 1st before Hinata , oh no , it is actually the other way around .
Don't forget as GREAT as Iruka was, even he needed to be taught by the Third that Naruto's actions mirror Iruka's own to compensate for his loneliness, and Iruka did harbour SOME resentment but came to realize the Third was right, Naruto is innocent of Karuma's past actions (and even then Karuma was innocent of that lol)

Hinata NEEDED no one to tell her Naruto was wonderful (and don't forget she was probably told by everyone while not being given the FULL story no doubt on why Naruto was a "monster" or "cursed" child) in fact if anything all that hate and resentment that people openly showed NAruto was what pushed her closer to observe nad of course fall in love with him so early on
Old 2015-01-02, 15:37   Link #3999
cyberdemon

Quote:
Yeah Iruka was just the first to try and help Naruto. Hinata knew before then but was just too shy to get close enough to him to do anything.

Quote:
^ I TOTALLY wish I didn't read that lol...and no no no! My headcanon states they'll pass on after leaving Great Grandchildren, TOGETHER in their sleep...they spent so long so close and yet apart, its not fair for one to leave the other, waiting for their time! Not fairs I tell ya!
sadly the Uzumaki clan is known for their life force and longevity. Then again all the crap Naruto has been through and done to his body probably brought him down to normal people in longevity lol.
Old 2015-01-02, 15:42   Link #4000
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Yeah Iruka was just the first to try and help Naruto. Hinata knew before then but was just too shy to get close enough to him to do anything.

sadly the Uzumaki clan is known for their life force and longevity. Then again all the crap Naruto has been through and done to his body probably brought him down to normal people in longevity lol.
Well the Hyuga's not exactly common blood so maybe there's some longer life perks in there somewhere and hey whose to say Hinata can't will herself to live as long as Naruto? The girl's made out of iron...just ask most of her opponents that she's refused to stay down for lol

Also keep in mind with good living, statistically women naturally outlive men in most cases lol

Tags
movie