AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-13, 01:02   Link #4141
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Went to see the A Certain Magical Index movie in the theater tonight lucked out my city was selected to show it. A couple of the movie viewers got into a heated discussion over NaruSaku and NaruHina before the movie started was a very interesting conversation to listen to.
what kind of things about them did they talk about?
Old 2015-01-13, 01:51   Link #4142
Mikethemaster

Location: Celebrating that Naruhina is cannon! :D Oh were I live Evansville Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
Fairy Tail isn't unlikely to have romance. The author did it with Rave Master.
Fairy Tail has slim romance. Tazai has a good amount of romance I don't why romance isn't in the generes because it a big part of the series.
Old 2015-01-13, 12:45   Link #4143
Flames

Anyone know how the Hinata character CD is doing so far. I would be surprised if it's doing so low especially since Nana Mizuki is the one singing it along with the movie promotion for it.
Flames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 12:46   Link #4144
newtype385

Quote:
what kind of things about them did they talk about?
The person that was not a fan of Naruto and Hinata end up together was claiming that there was not enough panel time and that Sakura deserved Naruto because they spent the most time together. The two who supported Naruto and Hinata even though they didn't spend every moment together that when they did there was development between the two which was layout the framework to chapter 700 and The Last . He said Naruto loved Sakura so they deserved each other because he didn't love Hinata and the last two chapters and movie don't count because it was all for the money and the interviews Kishimoto did are lies that was his response. The NaruHina supporters said Naruto outgrew his cush on Sakura and towards the end of the war Naruto was subconsciously developing deeper feelings towards Hinata which had always been there but with him not understanding the meaning and depth of them. Also the NaruSaku supporter theory about Kishimoto only doing the ending and movie for money was complete bull and complete denial .
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 12:47   Link #4145
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flames View Post
Anyone know how the Hinata character CD is doing so far. I would be surprised if it's doing so low especially since Nana Mizuki is the one singing it along with the movie promotion for it.
It's sold out of the first press and on the second press so far.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 13:27   Link #4146
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
The person that was not a fan of Naruto and Hinata end up together was claiming that there was not enough panel time and that Sakura deserved Naruto because they spent the most time together. The two who supported Naruto and Hinata even though they didn't spend every moment together that when they did there was development between the two which layout the framework to chapter 700 and The Last . He said Naruto loved Sakura so they deserved each other because he didn't love Hinata and the last two chapters and movie don't count because it was all for the money and the interviews Kishimoto did are lies that was his response. The NaruHina supporters said Naruto outgrew his cush on Sakura and towards the end of the war Naruto was subconsciously developing deeper feelings towards Hinata which had always been there but with him not understanding the meaning and depth of them. Also the NaruSaku supporter theory about Kishimoto only doing the ending and movie for money was complete bull and complete denial .
I am SERIOUSLY starting to wonder if there's like a set script these NaruSaku fans follow trying to create shallow arguments seriously they use SO much of the SAME empty complaints you can probably make a game of bingo of it,

heh seriously here is my list of most of the compiled arguments NaruSaku USUALLY say

1) Sakura is the MAIN heroine so she MUST be with the main Hero Naruto
2 )Sakura had ALOT more panel time then Hinata so therefore there was ALOT more NaruSaku moments then Hinata ever had
3) Hinata is too "weak" to be with Naruto
4) Hinata is a mere "side"character so therefore she doesn't deserve Naruto
5) Naruto just didn't spend ENOUGH time with Hinata for NaruHina to be believable
6) Naruto not once EVER acknowledged Hinata's feelings so therefore NaruHina never happened
7) Naruto would have jumped to 6-9 tails for ANY of his friends NOT just Hinata
8) Sai and Yamato supported NaruSaku
9) Sakura gave Naruto CPR
10) Kushina says find someone like me so Sakura!
11) Minato compares Sakura to Kushina
12) Naruto and Sakura is just like Jiraya and Tsunade
13) Hinata's pathetic since her "only" character trait is Naruto
14) Sakura is THE most popular girl in Naruto so she should be with Naruto!
15) Hinata is the least popular girl in NAruto how did she end up winning?!
16) NaruSaku is the most popular pairing in Naruto
17) the NaruHina ending was done to appease the NaruHina fans
18) NeijHina is just as popular as NaruSaku so therefore the NEiHina fans are JUST as upset as us
19) Chapter 700 and the Last Movie "aren't really canon"
20) NaruHina is just the WORST! (With no explanation as to why they think that)
21) Kishimoto sold out for the money
22) Junko ACTUALLY supports NaruSaku, she said so herself in interviews
23) The NaruHina ending was done to "appease" Nana
24) Oh this moment in the manga (insert NaruHina moment here) doesn't ACTUALLY count
25) Hinata was redesigned to look sexier to steal NaruSaku fans to her side
26) Kishimoto and his Assistants actually wanted NaruSaku ending but were forced to change it
27) Pretty much anytime they try to take an interview out of context to make it sound like Kishimoto hates NaruHina or loves NaruSaku
28) Sakura supported Naruto JUST as much as Hinata did, no more so!
29) we ALL know the REAL reason Hinata won Naruto its because the male fanbase loved her bigger boobs
30) Hinata is quiet and submissive which appeals more to the male readers
31) Kishimoto is (or is going to) rewrite the ending to be NaruSaku
32) The use of filler in the anime to support NaruSaku (after the fact of course, its okay to use filler when something BECOMES canon like NaruHina lol)
33) That one episode of filler where Naruto OUTRIGHT said he loved Sakura
34) the WHOLE RTN movie "is canon"
35) Pretty much anything Kishimoto says in interviews about how NAruHina was planned from the start are ALL lies
36) Cyberbullying Naruhina fans (pretty much insulting NaruHina fans for liking NaruHina)
37) insisting that if NaruSaku would have won, the NaruHina fans would have acted WORSE then the way they are acting now
38) Oh you can't use that moment to support NAruHina it wasn't canon! (usually goes hand in hand when THEY use non-canon moments for NAruSaku)
39) finding anyone who supports the so called "petition" to ban Naruto or fans complaining that the ending wasted their time and they will get rid of any of their fan merchandise
40) Bad Reviews for the Last which usually is a low grade and something short and non descriptive like "this movie sucks"

Pick out 25 points from this list, put it on a 5 X 5 Grid, then seriously go out to NaruSaku boards or if you're feeling daring talk to a salty NaruSaku fans (and I mean the EXTREMELY bad ones) and check off when they throw one of these arguments and mark it down when they do, and see how long it takes to get a straight line lol
Old 2015-01-13, 14:43   Link #4147
Ultragunner

You know it's really hilarious, while they do have the point that Naruto and Hinata did not get much screentime together in the main story (I'm looking at ya, Kishi ), but just because Naruto and Sakura appeared together more DOES NOT mean they will end up together LOL

For goodness sake, there are many other couples at the end of Naruto that did NOT have any chemistry or even interaction until the last chapter (LOL) hardly anyone is bitching about that LOL, and yet those NaruSaku fanatics are still so stuck up =))
Old 2015-01-13, 15:28   Link #4148
DJ1107

Then they go all feminazi & claiming that she shouldn't get together with Sauske because "He was horrible to her" completely ignoring all the bullshit that was going on with him throughout the story.
DJ1107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 15:49   Link #4149
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Aren't NS extremists have problem with their reading skill ?

Most of the time they says Hinata is a selfish person who thinks only Naruto and doesn't care about other .

Wait , doesn't it make Sakura a selfish person too since she cares only Sasuke ?
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 16:14   Link #4150
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Aren't NS extremists have problem with their reading skill ?

Most of the time they says Hinata is a selfish person who thinks only Naruto and doesn't care about other .

Wait , doesn't it make Sakura a selfish person too since she cares only Sasuke ?
And there lies the paradox about love...while the act of love is meant to show caring and affection to another person, and is considered a pure and selfless emotion, the act of love can ironically be considered a selfish emotion at the exact same time...because the act of winning someone's love means their heart will be there's and there's alone (unless something happens and the couple breaks up lol but in most cases when a couple when there's a whole true love story told detailing how a couple gets together, they will usually STAY together) like Hinata couldn't be any more perfect for Naruto given her history and what she has done for him, but now that she won his love, that means that others who might have wanted Naruto's love will be unable to get it...and I'm not talking about Sakura who was never interested...I am talking about maybe amoung the fangirls there might have been a few girls that might have really wanted to have Naruto's love...like I dunno, maybe Shion from one of those movies? Lol
Old 2015-01-13, 16:27   Link #4151
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Personally i don't see much love from Naruto for Sakura , he likes her as comrade in arm as time pass .
I'm glad that he finally realized he is a dork for not realizing that Hinata is the one who care about him even at young age when no one acknowledge him .
Old 2015-01-13, 16:33   Link #4152
730flare

Avalon...that list...0_0

Wow, I had no idea NaruSakutards were THIS unbelievably stupid. Most of these reasons fall under double standards, high school angst, alpha male mentality, slut shaming, shounen law stereotyping, etc. etc. etc.

Like...are these even real people we're talking about here?
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 16:53   Link #4153
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
Personally i don't see much love from Naruto for Sakura , he likes her as comrade in arm as time pass .
I'm glad that he finally realized he is a dork for not realizing that Hinata is the one who care about him even at young age when no one acknowledge him .
I completely agree but that's why I said, even if you remove Sakura form the equation of girls that could have been with Naruto and of course she was completely not...there are probably still quite a few more in there somewhere that might have wanted Naruto...and Hinata won over all of them...expanded universes could say they might be pretty jealous of Hinata right about now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Avalon...that list...0_0

Wow, I had no idea NaruSakutards were THIS unbelievably stupid. Most of these reasons fall under double standards, high school angst, alpha male mentality, slut shaming, shounen law stereotyping, etc. etc. etc.

Like...are these even real people we're talking about here?
Like any fanbase, NaruHina's like myself included, there will ALWAYS be extremists that give that fanbase a bad name...like I have seen some NaruHina being a little rude and rubbing in the fact they won the shipping wars over the NaruSau...so its not too hard for me to believe had those fans been the shoe on the other foot, they might have reacted as badly as the extreme NaruSaku of now...

but my list is 100% things I HAVE seen NaruSaku have said...I go to ALOT of message boards...and there are ALOT of people who tend to forget double standards and jsut throw out whatever they want to say in order to sound right...their argument tainted with hypocrisy...so upset about losing they'll say whatever they want to say to make it sound like EVERYTHING pointed to NaruSaku but only "factors working against them" prevented that from happening, these fans sadly can't see that history just wasn't on their side...that NaruHina was planned for a long time, longer then they might have thought, or that Hinata IS the most poplar girl in Naruto, not Sakura...
Old 2015-01-13, 17:41   Link #4154
Gintokifan22
Gintoki fan

I can't believe we've got people outside forums who are so much denial about Hinata x Naruto romance, what the freak? They are ignoring every single fact that's coming out of Kishi's mouth, what are they not going to see the flick than so in there mind Sakura x Naruto can become canon? I don't get. I don't mind Sakura x Naruto shippers, I don't. I've tried to put up with there insanity as I possibly could, even with that crap that they are trying to ban the film just the pairing isn't going to happen and email poor Kishi over and over again ( Which I find very childish ) I mean if it wasn't for the man characters such as Sakura or Naruto wouldn't even be created in the first place. This is all too much though now, sorry for the rant.

I'd love it if the trend of romance continued in these types of series, I wish Oda of One piece would allow it, I shipped Luffy x Hancock back in the days LOL. Fairy Tail has romance in it as much as Naruto did, slight hints with main pairings and like some one said Rave had canon pairings at the end of the series so, Gintama series is the same. Only one I don't see that with this is One Piece, oh well.

Pairings I support : Ed x winry. Ash x Serena. Endou x Natsumi. Ginta x Dorothy fan. Luffy x Hancock. Akito x Yurika fan. Gintoki x Tysuki. Boruto X Sumire.
Gintokifan22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-13, 19:14   Link #4155
Isaac Gravity

*sigh* I'm fine with not liking an end pair and still feeling the one you liked was the far better even saying "screw the writers I'll believe what I want". Plenty pairing I felt were better (be it in games anime and such) never pan through but I just sucked it up and say: "yeah well, [] x [] will always be my end pair."

But those guys (NS) are going way too far. At this point, they're just being plain vindictive, hypocritical and honestly, outright insane. Hell, the best girl actually "won" for a change (not that there was any chemistry between the ones they're raving over) so just suck their teeth grumble, make their fanfics (EDIT: In which I mean proper shoujo love story not a hate fic) and move on.
Isaac Gravity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 00:48   Link #4156
730flare

Agreed. Aside from NaruHina potentially starting something that's normally unheard of in shounen history (that of a full-fledge love story), the fact that Hinata (a character general conscious agrees is perfect for Naruto) was chosen over the obvious (and less popular) choice might potentially bring something new for shounen romances in general.

We may potentially see a decrease old and tired hero/tsundere relationship that usually plagues shounen and often comes with double standards implication, cause for f***'s sake, I like to think people have more taste in humor than "girl punching a guy for being an idiot". While that antic was all right between two friends/siblings, that is NOT a good foundation for a romance pair.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 01:39   Link #4157
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
I am SERIOUSLY starting to wonder if there's like a set script these NaruSaku fans follow trying to create shallow arguments seriously they use SO much of the SAME empty complaints you can probably make a game of bingo of it,

heh seriously here is my list of most of the compiled arguments NaruSaku USUALLY say

1) Sakura is the MAIN heroine so she MUST be with the main Hero Naruto
2 )Sakura had ALOT more panel time then Hinata so therefore there was ALOT more NaruSaku moments then Hinata ever had
3) Hinata is too "weak" to be with Naruto
4) Hinata is a mere "side"character so therefore she doesn't deserve Naruto
5) Naruto just didn't spend ENOUGH time with Hinata for NaruHina to be believable
6) Naruto not once EVER acknowledged Hinata's feelings so therefore NaruHina never happened
7) Naruto would have jumped to 6-9 tails for ANY of his friends NOT just Hinata
8) Sai and Yamato supported NaruSaku
9) Sakura gave Naruto CPR
10) Kushina says find someone like me so Sakura!
11) Minato compares Sakura to Kushina
12) Naruto and Sakura is just like Jiraya and Tsunade
13) Hinata's pathetic since her "only" character trait is Naruto
14) Sakura is THE most popular girl in Naruto so she should be with Naruto!
15) Hinata is the least popular girl in NAruto how did she end up winning?!
16) NaruSaku is the most popular pairing in Naruto
17) the NaruHina ending was done to appease the NaruHina fans
18) NeijHina is just as popular as NaruSaku so therefore the NEiHina fans are JUST as upset as us
19) Chapter 700 and the Last Movie "aren't really canon"
20) NaruHina is just the WORST! (With no explanation as to why they think that)
21) Kishimoto sold out for the money
22) Junko ACTUALLY supports NaruSaku, she said so herself in interviews
23) The NaruHina ending was done to "appease" Nana
24) Oh this moment in the manga (insert NaruHina moment here) doesn't ACTUALLY count
25) Hinata was redesigned to look sexier to steal NaruSaku fans to her side
26) Kishimoto and his Assistants actually wanted NaruSaku ending but were forced to change it
27) Pretty much anytime they try to take an interview out of context to make it sound like Kishimoto hates NaruHina or loves NaruSaku
28) Sakura supported Naruto JUST as much as Hinata did, no more so!
29) we ALL know the REAL reason Hinata won Naruto its because the male fanbase loved her bigger boobs
30) Hinata is quiet and submissive which appeals more to the male readers
31) Kishimoto is (or is going to) rewrite the ending to be NaruSaku
32) The use of filler in the anime to support NaruSaku (after the fact of course, its okay to use filler when something BECOMES canon like NaruHina lol)
33) That one episode of filler where Naruto OUTRIGHT said he loved Sakura
34) the WHOLE RTN movie "is canon"
35) Pretty much anything Kishimoto says in interviews about how NAruHina was planned from the start are ALL lies
36) Cyberbullying Naruhina fans (pretty much insulting NaruHina fans for liking NaruHina)
37) insisting that if NaruSaku would have won, the NaruHina fans would have acted WORSE then the way they are acting now
38) Oh you can't use that moment to support NAruHina it wasn't canon! (usually goes hand in hand when THEY use non-canon moments for NAruSaku)
39) finding anyone who supports the so called "petition" to ban Naruto or fans complaining that the ending wasted their time and they will get rid of any of their fan merchandise
40) Bad Reviews for the Last which usually is a low grade and something short and non descriptive like "this movie sucks"

Pick out 25 points from this list, put it on a 5 X 5 Grid, then seriously go out to NaruSaku boards or if you're feeling daring talk to a salty NaruSaku fans (and I mean the EXTREMELY bad ones) and check off when they throw one of these arguments and mark it down when they do, and see how long it takes to get a straight line lol
and one of my favorite 41) Sasuke and Hinata are perfect together

lol doubly so if said after they complain about number 5 lmao

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-01-14 at 01:50.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 07:32   Link #4158
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Usually i don't pay attention to cosplayer , but these guys sure know how to do it , especially Zabuza .
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...w-tv-ad/.83187
Old 2015-01-14, 07:35   Link #4159
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Oh boy it's always fun to play COUNTER THE NARUSAKUS

7) The problem is. NO ONE ELSE JUMPED for Naruto. Only Hinata. Even Sakura didn't even DARE to jumped for Naruto. If she did. Why didn't she do it?

8) On Sai and Yamato. Funnily after Fail!fession.. Sai acknowledged that Sakura love Sasuke enough to kill him (to save him) and Yamato was having a weird face when Sakura did that failfession. NOW WHY DID THEY FORGET THAT?

2) & 41) So much contradicts. They complained Naruhina has less panels and think Sakuhina is perfect together when they NEVER talked. Or prolly the one time Hinata mention his name is like in one of the Shippuden movies.

16) & 21) OMG this is hilarious. NaruSaku is the most popular pairing and Japanese fandoms are angry yet Kishimoto sold out for money? OH PLZ.

22) Junko never outright say she supports Narusaku. It was mistranslated. She actually said that Naruto and Sakura has the camaraderie love.. which is obvious. FRIENDSHIP. The Narusakus has no understanding of a thing called frienship.

19) & 24) RTN is Canon yet Last Movie isn't? (let's not mention RTN kinda bashed Sakura as a character as well)

33) Naruto loved Sakura but he is NOT IN LOVE with her. There is a difference.

Random rant on Hinata hate

Anyways it's funny how 99% person of NaruSaku fans online HATES Hinata. Like utterly hate her. They couldn't even defend NaruSaku without hating on Hinata's character or shitting on her. SEE we Naruhina fans love Naruhina without NEEDING to shit on any chara. (admittedly there are still 20% of them who hates on Sakura but we don't even need to do that really)

I was going into this anti-Hinata forum (my bad out of curiosity) and they were saying how stupid for Hinata to jump for Naruto when she couldn't even defeat Pain. They forget the problem/outlook of the whole story.

THE WHOLE VILLAGE WAS DESTROYED.
TSUNADE HOKAGE WAS KNOCKED OUT.
JIRAIYA WAS DEAD.
KAKASHI WAS DEAD.

The only hope left for Konoha was NARUTO and he was pinned as good as dead.

Hinata knowing that there isn't anything left. NOTHING. Jumped to at least do something. They don't even want to see WHY Hinata does that. If Hinata sacrificed herself STUPIDLY knowing someone can SAVE them then I admit Hinata is stupid. BUT THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LEFT. Why can't they see this?

So standing there and looking at Naruto will make her character better? I wish they could give better options for me at that moment. Seriously antis. Please try harder *rolls eyes*

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 11:08   Link #4160
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gintokifan22 View Post
I can't believe we've got people outside forums who are so much denial about Hinata x Naruto romance, what the freak? They are ignoring every single fact that's coming out of Kishi's mouth, what are they not going to see the flick than so in there mind Sakura x Naruto can become canon? I don't get. I don't mind Sakura x Naruto shippers, I don't. I've tried to put up with there insanity as I possibly could, even with that crap that they are trying to ban the film just the pairing isn't going to happen and email poor Kishi over and over again ( Which I find very childish ) I mean if it wasn't for the man characters such as Sakura or Naruto wouldn't even be created in the first place. This is all too much though now, sorry for the rant.

I'd love it if the trend of romance continued in these types of series, I wish Oda of One piece would allow it, I shipped Luffy x Hancock back in the days LOL. Fairy Tail has romance in it as much as Naruto did, slight hints with main pairings and like some one said Rave had canon pairings at the end of the series so, Gintama series is the same. Only one I don't see that with this is One Piece, oh well.
I still ship Luffy and Hancock cause I think the pairing is really cute, its interesting when Hancock was introduced, the only Shuchibukai introduced were ones Luffy was going to fight so we assumed somewhere down the road, Luffy was gonna fight them all...then we see her for the first time, she's kicking small animals, breaking ugly things her subjects make for her and we go wow this woman is REALLY rotten...(even if she IS really hot lol) then later putting Luffy into a battle to the death and turning her own subjects to stone, I am sure around this point alot of us thought there probably was gonna be a fight...(especially when she admits she can use all 3 of the Haki's) but no, Luffy saves her sisters and she admits her past and boom she falls in love with Luffy...winning Luffy one of his strongest supporters, someone ALOT of fans love to ship and lets face it nothing short of mind control is EVER going to make her permanently turn on Luffy...sadly like I said Oda said he wants to keep the romance to a minimum, so even if there WAS a final pairing for Luffy it probably be Nami since Oda's made no secret his favourite is Nami (he married a Nami actress they hired for a Jump Festival and the NUMBER of Nami things just skyrocketed lol) though I can see the ending repeating what happend to Gol, Luffy lives out his dream of being Pirate King and then turns himself in, and then tells the guy who arrested him where his son is and to take care of him for him, thogh I can doubly see there be no mention of who the mother is lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post
Agreed. Aside from NaruHina potentially starting something that's normally unheard of in shounen history (that of a full-fledge love story), the fact that Hinata (a character general conscious agrees is perfect for Naruto) was chosen over the obvious (and less popular) choice might potentially bring something new for shounen romances in general.

We may potentially see a decrease old and tired hero/tsundere relationship that usually plagues shounen and often comes with double standards implication, cause for f***'s sake, I like to think people have more taste in humor than "girl punching a guy for being an idiot". While that antic was all right between two friends/siblings, that is NOT a good foundation for a romance pair.
I think the key ingredient in NaruHina was depicting the sweet girl and yet not making her fall into the stereotyped Damsel in Distress situation...Hinata proved she could pull the kind girl and yet STILL kicks ass, though even for the anime...it was hard to not put her damsel in distress situations as she fell into quite a few in the anime, such as the search for that Rare beetle (which she ended up saving herself AND the day with her new Protective 8 Trigrams attack) or the invasion of the Chunnin exam arc (while unconscious a Cloud ninja tried to kidnap her which was COMPLETELY Neiji's fault BTW resulting in him and Hiashi to eventually save her) but despite setbacks like that she was coming to NAruto's rescue jsut as much, afterall...if she hadn't fought Pein herself, if she hadn't reminded Naruto of their Nindo when Neiji died, Naruto wouldn't have the legs to stand on...

I also think the problem here is normally the idea Tsuendere is usually VERY popular in most series, the idea the girl is tough with her feelings but deep down cares...fans love seeing the girl kick ass as I said before, so if they don't take any crap from their enemies why should they do so with the boy that annoys them? Sadly this will always lead to the double standard ignoring of the girl hitting the guy and its supposed to be funny and its one thats never going to go away...but in this particular situation? Sakura just wasn't a VERY popular Tsuendere, she hit Naruto for laughs sure, she had super strength which was supposed to make it seem funnier, but ontop of all the bad things she did (constantly complaining about being weak, pining for Sasuke, the failed Confesion, not to mention her powers seemed at times like total asspulls) didn't help her case, she went from a girl crying out for Sasuke that was weak, to the girl that STILL cried out for Sasuke, now had super powers and was potentially stealing the love interest of the girl that devoted herself to him because if she had ANY feelings at all she was now acting out like a rebound girlfriend...doesn't paint a very good picture for Sakura if she was a realistic love interest

But yeah I would totally get onboard with that, that sometimes it PAYS to be the nice girl that won't hit the guy just because he makes a mistakes, that's what made Hinata so fun to watch, she's probably the only character that would have never complained about Naruto if he never matured, she would have been perfectly alright had Naruto always remained the same loud mouth youth she always known just as long as he continued to work and never gave up on his dream

But still here's to future Shounen "Shoujo" Romance movies hopefully

Quote:
and one of my favorite 41) Sasuke and Hinata are perfect together

lol doubly so if said after they complain about number 5 lmao
Lol good one completely forgot about that one seriously the pairing of SasuHina is just PLAIN dumb, and lets face it NaruSaku only want it since it eliminates both competition to them, Hinata and Sasuke...the ONLY way I'll ever buy it, was this one dark mature fanfic I read, before the series ended, they captured Sasuke and he was still hating on Konoha and claimed he will break free to get his revenge, Hinata came to "visit" him (in actuality she knocked out the guards) and tried to implore Sasuke to stop hating Konoha since Naruto worked SO hard to get him back, Sasuke of course refused, leading Hianta to even offer herself...(hey I am getting somewhere with this lol) Sasuke accepted but only that he thought it was so amusing that Naruto is so pathetic the girl he loves would give herself to him...turns out she only want to get close enough to freaking assassinate him...as he laid dying, Hinnta tells him that she is doing this to protect Naruto and save him from the pain Sasuke would cause hm, she later visits Naruto and gets with him not telling him she killed Sasuke, having to live with what she did...

But yeah other then that, SasuHina is jsut an insult to the senses on every level...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Oh boy it's always fun to play COUNTER THE NARUSAKUS

7) The problem is. NO ONE ELSE JUMPED for Naruto. Only Hinata. Even Sakura didn't even DARE to jumped for Naruto. If she did. Why didn't she do it?

8) On Sai and Yamato. Funnily after Fail!fession.. Sai acknowledged that Sakura love Sasuke enough to kill him (to save him) and Yamato was having a weird face when Sakura did that failfession. NOW WHY DID THEY FORGET THAT?

2) & 41) So much contradicts. They complained Naruhina has less panels and think Sakuhina is perfect together when they NEVER talked. Or prolly the one time Hinata mention his name is like in one of the Shippuden movies.

16) & 21) OMG this is hilarious. NaruSaku is the most popular pairing and Japanese fandoms are angry yet Kishimoto sold out for money? OH PLZ.

22) Junko never outright say she supports Narusaku. It was mistranslated. She actually said that Naruto and Sakura has the camaraderie love.. which is obvious. FRIENDSHIP. The Narusakus has no understanding of a thing called frienship.

19) & 24) RTN is Canon yet Last Movie isn't? (let's not mention RTN kinda bashed Sakura as a character as well)

33) Naruto loved Sakura but he is NOT IN LOVE with her. There is a difference.

Random rant on Hinata hate

Anyways it's funny how 99% person of NaruSaku fans online HATES Hinata. Like utterly hate her. They couldn't even defend NaruSaku without hating on Hinata's character or shitting on her. SEE we Naruhina fans love Naruhina without NEEDING to shit on any chara. (admittedly there are still 20% of them who hates on Sakura but we don't even need to do that really)

I was going into this anti-Hinata forum (my bad out of curiosity) and they were saying how stupid for Hinata to jump for Naruto when she couldn't even defeat Pain. They forget the problem/outlook of the whole story.

THE WHOLE VILLAGE WAS DESTROYED.
TSUNADE HOKAGE WAS KNOCKED OUT.
JIRAIYA WAS DEAD.
KAKASHI WAS DEAD.

The only hope left for Konoha was NARUTO and he was pinned as good as dead.

Hinata knowing that there isn't anything left. NOTHING. Jumped to at least do something. They don't even want to see WHY Hinata does that. If Hinata sacrificed herself STUPIDLY knowing someone can SAVE them then I admit Hinata is stupid. BUT THERE IS NO ONE ELSE LEFT. Why can't they see this?

So standing there and looking at Naruto will make her character better? I wish they could give better options for me at that moment. Seriously antis. Please try harder *rolls eyes*
To be fair, I compiled this list on things I have seen ALOT of NAruSaku fans claimed, I never said one individual fan believed all 40 (well 41 now lol) points at the same time, the tiniest hateful fan would probably only shout out one or two of these things on the list while the more extreme will probably believe in 4, maybe 5, maybe more...but I doubt there's a fan that's hateful enough to beleive in ALL of them at the same time since alot of these points do contradict themselves

as for them hating Hinata, of course the extremists hate Hinata, if they liked Hinata even a tiny bit then her being with Naruto wouldn't have been so bad...but for them to be so bad, they needed to have HATED Hinata THAT badly during the series that seeing her end with Naruto was what pushed them off this edge of being jerks to being plain vindictive...the sad thing is I have seen fans who didn't care about Hinata flat out turned into hating Hinata as a result of this ending...so in the end NaruSaku will always be hypocrites...

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-01-14 at 14:07.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
movie