AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-14, 17:39   Link #4181
newtype385

Hey Kampfer you got the Last novel as well right?
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 19:12   Link #4182
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Hey Kampfer you got the Last novel as well right?
it is in my backpack right now
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 21:58   Link #4183
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
Eh, you know what I meant. I forgot to write passionate, rude shippers.
Correction. Passionate, rude shippers who doesn't even care about Naruto's feelings and the themes that Kishimoto was trying to present and trash the show because their ship didn't happened. Or be fair fellow NH shippers who are blinded by the pairing to see any story (so far... I'm glad the NH shippers I met so far and the NH vocal shippers are pretty sane so I'm thankful for that)

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:02   Link #4184
newtype385

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
it is in my backpack right now
What differences between the movie and novel have you noticed so far? Also what parts of the novel have a better explanation of the scene than the movie?
Old 2015-01-14, 22:07   Link #4185
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
When Naruto finally managed to beat Sasuke, Naruto didn't look at Sakura that way anymore.
This so much. I bet Naruto didn't even realized it himself.

Quote:
Naruto even joked about him and Sakura during the final part of the war too.
To NaruSakus, Naruto couldn't joke with his dad even though the next panel is Naruto going "OMG I shouldn't poke fun of Sakura anymore!"... but ya know NaruSakus conveniently ignore it even though it's BLATANT comedic relief.

Quote:
I never expected to see a Hinata vs Sakura debate in real life and after the other night watching the NaruSaku fan's denial over every little thing brought up which supported the ending of Naruto with him and Hinata becoming a couple and marrying was just so disappointing. The reason the whole conversation started was because of the fact of it being at the A Magical Certain Index dub movie premier showing the subject of romance between Touma, Index, and Mikoto was brought up, and that's a new whole can of worms to get into.
Oh gosh honestly if I ever did. I have so much evidence I think I'll get heated up. I probably will just avoid haha. I don't want to get into fights with my friends because of pairings. Also

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
It seems after The Last , in Japan , the popularity of Naruhina couple went sky rocket and they were featured in non-naruto material , can't find the source but sure , why not ? It is a gold mine .
After 15 years the wait was worth it. I never believed a pairing can make me so happy and relief my everyday work stress haha.

And your novel. Omg jealous.Wondering if I should get it myself tooooo. I heard the novel has more sexual tension eh? keke

Old 2015-01-14, 22:24   Link #4186
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

So I want to ask everyone here, we have all accepted Naruto always loved Hinata for a very long time but it was buried so far within that even he did not realize it...when do you all personally think was the moment he started having these feelings?

When they first met? The moment with the bullies, maybe at some unspecified moment in between? Or at the Chunnin exams...?

Personally I think it must have started BEFORE the Chunnin exams...he WAS aware of who she was given his dialogue (that she was a weird quiet girl)...and given how the story has worked out calling Hinata "the first girl" suggests to me he started feeling for her before his developing his "crush" on Sakura while this is open to interpretation and maybe the first girl means she was the first girl he loved, I feel he did so before Sakura all without realizing it...

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-01-14 at 22:39.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-14, 22:39   Link #4187
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avalon64 View Post
So I want to ask everyone here, we have all accepted Naruto always loved Hinata for a very long time but it was buried so far within that even he did not realize it...when do you all personally think was the moment he started having these feelings?

When they first met? The moment with the bullies, maybe at some unspecified moment in between? Or at the Chunnin exams...?

Personally I think it must have started BEFORE the Chunnin exams...he WAS aware of who she was given his dialogue (that she was a weird quiet girl)...and given how the story has worked out calling Hinata "the first girl" suggests to me he started feeling for her before his developing his crush on Sakura while this is open to interpretation and maybe the first girl means she was the first girl he loved, I feel he did so before Sakura all without realizing it...
Honestly what he had for Hinata beginning wasn't love yet. There were seeds. Like mutual connection, similiarity and interest. And he has this special protectiveness over her that he didn't with others. Making blood vows and going 9 tails mode. Not ignoring it's always his nature to protect all his friends but somehow I feel his over Hinata's were kinda special.

When Naruto was young obviously he will tend to chase for things he didn't have. Like wanting to be acknowledged, trust, skill, knowing the truth because after being alone for long. Maybe back then it didn't cross his mind to be too close to Hinata because she has her Team 8... he has his own Team 7. And his mind was occupied with being stronger, being Hokage and saving Sasuke because he knows that Sasuke is alone.

Along chap 615 he already felt that comfort, closeness with her. It still wasn't yet exactly in love yet but the connection was there and it was growing (and it was war with Neji's death and fighting 10 tails, Kaguya and Madara etc.. does he even have time to think romance.. I don't think so)

Old 2015-01-14, 22:46   Link #4188
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Honestly what he had for Hinata beginning wasn't love yet. There were seeds. Like mutual connection, similiarity and interest. And he has this special protectiveness over her that he didn't with over others. Making blood vows and going 9 tails mode. Not ignoring it's always his nature to protect all his friends but somehow I feel his over Hinata's were kinda special.

When Naruto was young obviously he will tend to chase for things he didn't have. Like wanting to be acknowledged, trust, skill, knowing the truth because after being alone for long. Maybe back then it didn't cross his mind to be too close to Hinata because she has her Team 8... he has his own Team 7. And his mind was occupied with being stronger, being Hokage and saving Sasuke because he knows that Sasuke is alone.

Along chap 615 he already felt that comfort, closeness with her. It still wasn't yet exactly in love yet but the connection was there and it was growing (and it was war with Neji's death and fighting 10 tails, Kaguya and Madara etc.. does he even have time to think romance.. I don't think so)
of course my question was when do you think it all started? When exactly do you think the seeds of feelings for her were first planted, of course I don't expect 8-13 year old Naruto to drop down on one knee and start proposing to Hinata at that point lol but general consensus of the story in both the manga and the movie suggests he's felt for her for a VERY long time, even if he was unaware that those feelings were stronger then an ordinary friendship...so of course he treated her like one of his friends and never questioned it at early age

Usually in Early childhood, that's what a crush is...we are too young to understand what love is, but growing up won't change that we may feel an attractio nto another person...now since we're too young whether we're right about our crush or not is a different story but still
Old 2015-01-14, 22:58   Link #4189
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

^ oh for me it's the blood vow. When he wanted to protect her. During the Neji Chuunin arc when he couldn't stand how she was being bullied.

Old 2015-01-14, 23:51   Link #4190
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
I never expected to see a Hinata vs Sakura debate in real life and after the other night watching the NaruSaku fan's denial over every little thing brought up which supported the ending of Naruto with him and Hinata becoming a couple and marrying was just so disappointing. The reason the whole conversation started was because of the fact of it being at the A Magical Certain Index dub movie premier showing the subject of romance between Touma, Index, and Mikoto was brought up, and that's a new whole can of worms to get into.
Pfff-

That's much more complicated than this NS vs NH thing. Mostly because its not really a love triangle but a much more complicated picture.

Also, there really is only evidence supporting NH instead of the confirmed red herrings and fan made informal fallacies of NS.
Old 2015-01-15, 04:56   Link #4191
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
What differences between the movie and novel have you noticed so far? Also what parts of the novel have a better explanation of the scene than the movie?
1st , i need to apologize this , since i have load of works to be finished , i didn't have much time to read the novel .

Currently i'm at the Genjutsu part .
As for the different , there are scene that exclusive to the Movie , remember the scene in which Naruto gang eating ramen , Hinata appears to give him the scarf and then 3 b*tches appear out of nowhere ? No such scene in the novel , Hinata went straight to Naruto home .

During the Genjutsu , Naruto figured out that Hinata truly love him all by himself , not through the flash back in which Ino and Sakura comment how he loves Ramen and the flash back in which Sakura explain to Hinata that Naruto has no idea what " love " is .
Also the lack of the scene in which Hinata wrote down Naruto name on the paper , i mean , Naruto indeed noticed that Hinata writes someone name on her paper , the end , his name was not mention .
And we also know how Sakura managed to break free from the Genjutsu , she quickly figured out the Sasuke in front of her is not real .

I prefer the movie version for the Genjutsu scene .
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 05:11   Link #4192
LevelSeven

Quote:
Dude the moment you put Hinata dies in the same sentence you already sold me that this is a completely TERRIBLE idea...I never watched how I met your mother and I wondered what the joke meant but now that I know, and I NEVER EVER want to see this idea ever happen and may it be purged int the depths to never see light...
i guess it isnt a idea for people who watch a story for a certain char instead of the plot itself :/

@cyberdemon
Quote:
I hated that ending
nah, it was unexpected but not bad.... afterall a human CAN change his love interest because of the silliest reasons, mosbeys wife was dead since years :/ robin and him had been together in the past, it isnt as worse as other storys :/ *pointing at non/under-developed pairings like SS/NH/NS/SH :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 08:57   Link #4193
730flare

Looks like Last Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke (lol) are confirmed their own slots. Let the speculations arise.
730flare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-15, 09:04   Link #4194
Ultragunner

wait, why Sasuke still has his Rinnegan (I only noticed it just now LOL ) when Naruto does NOT have access to his Six Paths Mode????

P.S: lol, about the joke on How I met your mother, I only imagine Naruto wouldn't tell his kids how he was totally oblivious to Hinata and how he even called her "weird"
Old 2015-01-15, 09:22   Link #4195
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 730flare View Post

Looks like Last Hinata, Sakura and Sasuke (lol) are confirmed their own slots. Let the speculations arise.
Do you hear that? That's the sound of me breathing in a sigh of relief over this...like I said I had a GOOD feeling Last Hinata would make it into the game (seriously the only Last character I TRULY care about and like I said Cyber Connect ALWAYS showed her love which I am happy for) and considering the trend that ALL The Ultimate Ninja games never had DLC characters (they only did costumes) but the fact the can change their minds is a worry...at the most my biggest concern was Last Hinata would end up being an alternate costume for Shippuden Hinata

but now I can worry no more, the confirmation is real I even went and double checked it...so YES LAST HINATA IS IN THE GAME!!!! Oh and Last Sasuke and Sakura...yay...I guess...sorry I just don't get as excited for those two...but this is good for their fans so I am happy for you

But the cool thing is this isn't the FIRST time Hinata had another character slot version over the other characters...Cyber connect..you guys ALWAYS delivered on the Hianta SO much that I salute you

For that I will guess what their Ultimates will be...

Sasuke's will be...he shows up ALL dramatically...then goes okay my heroic cameo is over and then just LEAVES the fight lol ending he match in a draw lol

Sakura's will be Ultimate Nee-chan Shipper! She charges at you and when it connects she begins to ship you with another character and how that you have her support...Sakura wins since her opponent is off getting married to the pairing she chose lol
Old 2015-01-15, 09:27   Link #4196
730flare

Quote:
Do you hear that? That's the sound of me breathing in a sigh of relief over this...like I said I had a GOOD feeling Last Hinata would make it into the game (seriously the only Last character I TRULY care about and like I said Cyber Connect ALWAYS showed her love which I am happy for) and considering the trend that ALL The Ultimate Ninja games never had DLC characters (they only did costumes) but the fact the can change their minds is a worry...but now I can wory no more, the confirmation is real I even went and double checked it...so YES LAST HINATA IS IN THE GAME!!!! Oh and Last Sasuke and Sakura...yay...I guess...sorry I just don't get as excited for those two...but this is good for their fans so I am happy for you

For that I will guess what their Ultimates will be...

Sasuke's will be...he shows up ALL dramatically...then goes okay my heroic cameo is over and then just LEAVES the fight lol ending he match in a draw lol

Sakura's will be Ultimate Nee-chan Shipper! She charges at you and when it connects she begins to ship you with another character and how that you have her support...Sakura wins since her opponent is off getting married to the pairing she chose lol
Sakura's Ultimate against Madara and Obito...whelp XD

Somehow, I can see Sasuke's being that.

Also noting that this may actually be the first time SasuSaku might actually get stuff for them. Granted I never cared about either character (as I've said almost a hundred times), but if their fans are happy, then who am I to deny them?

On the other hand, this just means NaruHina will get a boatload of even MORE stuff considering CC2's love for NaruHina/Hinata XD.
Old 2015-01-15, 09:43   Link #4197
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Sakura's Ultimate against Madara and Obito...whelp XD

Somehow, I can see Sasuke's being that.

Also noting that this may actually be the first time SasuSaku might actually get stuff for them. Granted I never cared about either character (as I've said almost a hundred times), but if their fans are happy, then who am I to deny them?

On the other hand, this just means NaruHina will get a boatload of even MORE stuff considering CC2's love for NaruHina/Hinata XD.
Thinking about it I think the original animated story section (for those that don't know Cyber Connect loves adding a story section with actual new animation from Pierot studios into the game) will be about Naruto and Hinata going down memory lane...maybe a what if they supported each other in their early battles or something lol

and like I said its always been cool, Hinata getting a third official slot for herself (Pre time skip, Shippuden and now the Last) I mean Naruto it's EXPECTED he get so many and more versions for him (though I hope Hokage Naruto is altered to look LIKE the canon Hokage Naruto), Sasuke too...and Sakura ehhh I can see why she needs one but the fact Hinata still has more total alternate versions of her then Sakura does (Hinata had 4 in total including Byakugan Hinata) while Sakura has 3? Still HILARIOUS to me

but maybe this will mean that Last Shino and Last Kiba will be confirmed!!! Sure I can see it, they'll be placed RIGHT there...*points to the non existent spot on the character select screen* ha HA that joke will never get old for me! Lol
Old 2015-01-15, 09:55   Link #4198
730flare

Quote:
Thinking about it I think the original animated story section (for those that don't know Cyber Connect loves adding a story section with actual new animation from Pierot studios into the game) will be about Naruto and Hinata going down memory lane...maybe a what if they supported each other in their early battles or something lol

and like I said its always been cool, Hinata getting a third official slot for herself (Pre time skip, Shippuden and now the Last) I mean Naruto it's EXPECTED he get so many and more versions for him (though I hope Hokage Naruto is altered to look LIKE the canon Hokage Naruto), Sasuke too...and Sakura ehhh I can see why she needs one but the fact Hinata still has more total alternate versions of her then Sakura does (Hinata had 4 in total including Byakugan Hinata) while Sakura has 3? Still HILARIOUS to me

but maybe this will mean that Last Shino and Last Kiba will be confirmed!!! Sure I can see it, they'll be placed RIGHT there...*points to the non existent spot on the character select screen* ha HA that joke will never get old for me! Lol
Yeah hoping for some storyline like the Mecha Naruto one wherein Hinata's by Naruto's side for the whole thing, preferably in their Last forms. Still amused over how in the Mecha Naruto stooryline, Naruto saves the day, beat the shit out of various characters (including some Kages) with only Hinata by his side.

Heck I'm even more surprised that Hinata is among the first characters to be announced.

And yeah lol at Kiba and Shino, and the other characters for that matter. But those two (and Tenten) had it the worst.

Also is it true what I heard about NaruHina being featured in non-Naruto related material in Japan? If so, then damn they really ARE becoming a power couple.
Old 2015-01-15, 10:25   Link #4199
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Yeah hoping for some storyline like the Mecha Naruto one wherein Hinata's by Naruto's side for the whole thing, preferably in their Last forms. Still amused over how in the Mecha Naruto stooryline, Naruto saves the day, beat the shit out of various characters (including some Kages) with only Hinata by his side.

Heck I'm even more surprised that Hinata is among the first characters to be announced.

And yeah lol at Kiba and Shino, and the other characters for that matter. But those two (and Tenten) had it the worst.

Also is it true what I heard about NaruHina being featured in non-Naruto related material in Japan? If so, then damn they really ARE becoming a power couple.
Well technically not the first announced lol they already stated everyone from the last game is coming back...so that's ALOT of characters already there...amoung the new characters they announced from the start were 6 Paths Naruto and Rinnegan Sasuke, but considering the movie's success they have to strike while the iron's hot and show some movie characters, I mean what will build more hype? Last Hinata? Or I dunno who else can they add from the manga...Kaguya? Zetsu's? Maybe the Sages I guess? I dunno lol star power has its benefits afterall

oohh maybe in that idea of yours, Flare... the final opponent in the story can be Minato and Kushina...gotta see how strong their son's married bonds are afterall lol
Old 2015-01-15, 14:10   Link #4200
newtype385

Tags
movie