Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-18, 00:48   Link #4261
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by OH&S View Post

Err... there were like 3 different scarves in the entire movie. Be more specific. Though it sounds like you're talking about the ripped scarf that Hinata gave to Naruto on the moon. I can't remember the exact words but there wasn't any surprises in the translation.
The one right after Naruto emerged from underground , punch Toneri in the face , as Toneri said it is useless , he will win , Naruto take out the piece of scarf , say a cool line and then focus all of his chakkra to his right hand .
@hayashi : the one i found is on tumblr so i can't link it

One of those reaction :
Quote:
ok quick note before i go to sleep- the reactions to naruto’s confession scene in the theatre was PRICELESS.
naruto said, “i’m not nice to you because i love you or anything, i’m really worried about hanabi” (yes, it was translated it to “i love you”) and everyone was like “UUWWAAHAHAHAFKSKFNSL!!!11!228”
-the entire theatre erupted into a mixture of mostly laughter and “oh my god” “OOOHhhHHH”
when she asked to repeat himself after and he said, “i’m worried about hanabi” we all laughed of course like bruh are you seriously this dense
then when he finally said “i love you” it was all just “OHHHhhHhHH” “WOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH” CHEERING AND CLAPPING. I FELT LIKE I WAS WATCHING A SITCOM AND IT WAS JUST A RECORDED LAUGH/APPLAUSE TRACK. IT WAS THE BEST THING OF MY LIFE.

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-01-18 at 01:03.
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 01:37   Link #4262
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
The one right after Naruto emerged from underground , punch Toneri in the face , as Toneri said it is useless , he will win , Naruto take out the piece of scarf , say a cool line and then focus all of his chakkra to his right hand.
I remember the part in general but I can't remember the translation on the top of my head. It was something about not taking the feelings behind the person who made the scarf for granted or something along those lines.

And yes I can confirm the tumblr reactions.
Old 2015-01-18, 05:13   Link #4263
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
^I have a friend who watched the movie in Perth.. I'm surprise to hear that Sydney and Melbourne has the same reactions. Long queues, clapping and cheers.

Wow wonder how it's like when it's finally hitting the States.

The movie airing on my country round 29th Jan and some of us are really excited. I wonder if we will get to see people wearing headbands here haha.

And I wonder how salty the antis can be at this moment. The Last is really celebrated more than expected. I'm so happy and thankful <3

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 05:22   Link #4264
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Ow, guys, I can't wait to see this x_x.

When is the DVD/BD coming out? There isn't going to be a screening in my country, (living in a cave over here)
Levani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 09:55   Link #4265
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Starting to see more bitter extremist NaruSaku fans finally giving up with the hate and realizing the truth. Props to them!

I guess it does get tiring to hate on something with lies for too long.

Old 2015-01-18, 10:07   Link #4266
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deliberation View Post
Starting to see more bitter extremist NaruSaku fans finally giving up with the hate and realizing the truth. Props to them!

I guess it does get tiring to hate on something with lies for too long.
I can only hope the same happens in LoK fandom... xDD Shipping meltdowns, vicious stuff.
Old 2015-01-18, 10:29   Link #4267
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levani View Post
I can only hope the same happens in LoK fandom... xDD Shipping meltdowns, vicious stuff.
Maybe give it sometime. Coz LoK ended later as compared to Naruto.. I'm not in the Korra fandom but I heard the writers trolled even more as compare to Kishimoto's funny red herrings. (which I don't even take seriously)

Old 2015-01-18, 10:34   Link #4268
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Ugh don't remind me of Korra...after the feel good high of NaruHina, Korra's ship that I bet for sunk for me...while I give them props for trying something new that can get the "moral guardians" up in arms...I am still disappointed...ah well that's why I have NaruHina lol

Quote:
Maybe give it sometime. Coz LoK ended later as compared to Naruto.. I'm not in the Korra fandom but I heard the writers trolled even more as compare to Kishimoto's funny red herrings. (which I don't even take seriously)
Well hopefully one day we'll all see peace...I mean there's nothing wrong with disliking a ship that didn't work out for you its another to act badly and act out against people who did root for it, right?
Old 2015-01-18, 10:35   Link #4269
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
You heard wrong. LoK ended with Korra and her female friend holding hands and going on a spiritual journey together, implying a romance between them. Then creators confirmed it that it was the start of their relationship. Homophobes and passionate Mako/Korra people are rallying over tumblr, the exact way NaruSaku people are or were. People who have legit constructive criticism are overshadowed by the angry soldiers.
Old 2015-01-18, 11:37   Link #4270
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Quote:
You heard wrong. LoK ended with Korra and her female friend holding hands and going on a spiritual journey together, implying a romance between them. Then creators confirmed it that it was the start of their relationship. Homophobes and passionate Mako/Korra people are rallying over tumblr, the exact way NaruSaku people are or were. People who have legit constructive criticism are overshadowed by the angry soldiers.
Idk hear stuff everywhere. But as long the girls are happy it's all good eh? Idk tbh most of my ships don't even becomes canon. Naruhina is like one of the rare ones and I don't normally get invested in ships actually but when I do boy.. like Naruhina waves are taking over meeee

Last edited by Deliberation; 2015-01-18 at 19:54.
Old 2015-01-18, 11:50   Link #4271
LevelSeven

Quote:
so they truly started to go out
i cant believe it....
even im one of the guys who dont have anything against two female beings coming togehter :P
this pairing had literally zero foreshadowing... no seriously this is new for me, hell and i thought kishi would suck at romance building

for the movie: can anyone say at which point we would get the raws?
i want to see the fight...i dont really care about the whole love-BS...
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 12:04   Link #4272
Levani
貴方が私のマスターか?

Quote:
so they truly started to go out
i cant believe it....
even im one of the guys who dont have anything against two female beings coming togehter :P
this pairing had literally zero foreshadowing... no seriously this is new for me, hell and i thought kishi would suck at romance building
Oh, there are plenty of foreshadowing throughout season three and four. It's just up to the viewer whether he/she accepts it as platonic or as romantic. Personally, I was on the platonic side until I started to interpret those scenes as romantic. This is not a heterosexual couple, when we see two people of the same gender, we immediately assume that it's friendship. But if we switched Asami's gender, it would be quite clear that the two had a very special connection.

Also it's worth to mention that this isn't a conclusion of romance, neither the climax or the "final kiss". If the narrative had them go lovey-dovey, then it would be fair to say that it was weak but it specifically goes in a way that clearly says that the ending is their start, the first step towards their romantic relationship and its development.

And I'm going off-topic, aren't I... PM me if you want to continue this discussion.
Old 2015-01-18, 15:17   Link #4273
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Soooooo while we wait for something to happen (me personally want to see more Naruto Ultimate ninja Storm 4 gameplay) or maybe more people to see the movie and give their own review about it (myself included) I had yet another one of my crazy thoughts...lol

So considering how popular of a game genre it is in Japan, what do you think would happen if they made a Naruto Ninja "High School" Dating Sim game? For those of you who don't know basically you play a usually male (there are games for girls where you play a girl) protagonist as he goes around making decisions trying to impress the most stereotyped versions of girls where they all seem to fit exactly in one kind of archtype, lol they come in all flavours, ranging from the sweet ones where you're trying to get a highschool sweeteart to the more adult ones where intercourse usually ends up being the end reward for hooking up with said girl, the more crazier ones sometimes have "harem" endings...so can you imagine the Naruto verse in one of these settings? Lol

Well I imagine Naruto would be the protagonist of this game and Sasuke being his best friend/rival...you know what? Has anyone ever seen the brief Konoha Gakuen Den? Pretty much all the guys would be like that lol the girls would be like that too except they'd all fit into that too except they'd all have some sort of backstory, the girls I can see in this game would probably be...

Hinata: The lonely rich girl that has to live up to her father's tough expectations, always has a major crush on Naruto since they were younger, probably the EASIEST girl to get the ending with due to this (all these dating sim games always seem to have one the girl that if you spread out your choices too much you'll end up defaulting with or hooking up with her is the easiest since you don't need to do much to impress her, Hinata will definitely be that girl)

Sakura: The popular girl at School, and the one that Naruto has his initial crush on, she (at first) doesn't seem to want anything to do with him and is alot more interested in Naruto's rival Sasuke, nonetheless she can be a loyal friend, is also studying to be a medical student lol

Ino: Sakura's best friend, and considers herself the "Queen" of the school, she is seemingly superficial and seems to only go after guys based on looks, she too seems to be interested in Naruto's rival Sasuke...but can probably be persuaded if you show her the right things...(most likely she'd be the superficial girl that only acts that way to uphold a reputation and has a heart of gold)

Ten Ten: The Sporty girl trying to compete for Sports clubs...seems to have an interest in the School's Class President Neiji (there I already gave Ten Ten more characterization then the actual manga lol)

Temari: the older sister of one of Naruto's newer friends Gaara, definitely possess the allure of an older girl compared to the other girls...course in order to have a chance you have to prove you're worthy of her time...however there are rumours she's seen with Shikamaru quite alot...

Shion: (yeah I know a bit obscure but she was a girl that DID show interest in Naruto in her movie, and the game could use more girls lol) A transfer student into the school, her haughty and dismissive attitude has certainly not won her alot of friends...(she'd probably be one of the game's secret girls and probably be one of the harder ones to hook up with)

Lol yeah a bit of a random idea, but I think it could be amusing lol
Old 2015-01-18, 17:43   Link #4274
Ultragunner

^ if Shion is included, then why don't we also take other girls from other movies? Dunno you guys have noticed or not, but Naruto is quite "popular" with the SEVERAL heroines across the movies

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=578796&

Naruto is WAYYY more popular than he (and we) thinks . I don't remember whether this is an anime original or not, but during Naruto vs Third Raikage, there were two seemingly fangirls of Naruto already, to the point that it pissed Temari off

#NarutoSwag

But my goodness, even though Naruto does fit the archetype of harem male protagonist- dense, kind, hard-working - he still retains his cool yet doesn't seem to be flustered or full of himself in The Last (or at least that's what I see from the trailers) -someone please confirm this for me -, and thanks to this that he is able to realize his true feelings for Hinata

Last edited by Ultragunner; 2015-01-18 at 18:00.
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 18:39   Link #4275
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
^ if Shion is included, then why don't we also take other girls from other movies? Dunno you guys have noticed or not, but Naruto is quite "popular" with the SEVERAL heroines across the movies

http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=578796&

Naruto is WAYYY more popular than he (and we) thinks . I don't remember whether this is an anime original or not, but during Naruto vs Third Raikage, there were two seemingly fangirls of Naruto already, to the point that it pissed Temari off

#NarutoSwag

But my goodness, even though Naruto does fit the archetype of harem male protagonist- dense, kind, hard-working - he still retains his cool yet doesn't seem to be flustered or full of himself in The Last (or at least that's what I see from the trailers) -someone please confirm this for me -, and thanks to this that he is able to realize his true feelings for Hinata
Lol Shion was the main one that came to mind cause it's pretty hard to top ASKING Naruto if he would be the father of her child and Naruto densely accepting...even though she came from a movie and I was a CLEAR NaruHina, from a if any of this was real standpoint, I would actually say she had a better shot at winning Naruto then Sakura had something happened to Hinata...which perish the thought will never happen

Heck I don't even remember some of those girls, anyone want to remind me who some of them were and how they fit in Naruto's life? Cause man I would like to see a Naruto Dating Sim now lol

And to answer your question, yes Naruto remains blissfully ignorant of his new lady man's status amoung the fangirls, he doesn't know or understand why he became so popular and treats any girl the same to anyone whose nice to him, course he doesn't realize the effect this has on Hinata as a result...hence it tkes a special moment to get Naruto to see Hinata was THE first (not to mention the ONLY one to not outright hate him amoung peers his age), no one else liked him the same way Hinata did
Old 2015-01-18, 22:04   Link #4276
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

@OH : Do you think you will watch the movie again ? or wait for the DVD .
I love how you Australian cosplay as Naruto 's characters to watch the movie , man , so cheesiness , when i watched it , everyone was in their everyday clothes , but i'm sure ppl would cosplayed at Tokyo's cinema .

@avalon : i don't know why i feel Shion is a bit looks like Hinata , just change the hair color to blue.....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-18, 22:52   Link #4277
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
I love how you Australian cosplay as Naruto 's characters to watch the movie , man , so cheesiness , when i watched it , everyone was in their everyday clothes , but i'm sure ppl would cosplayed at Tokyo's cinema .

@avalon : i don't know why i feel Shion is a bit looks like Hinata , just change the hair color to blue.....
OH yeah another reason why Shion came to mind, she could VERY well pass herself off as Hinata's twin lol, maybe this was Pierot sudios being a little lazy (afterall she was going to be a one shot character) and just essentially taking pretty much all of Hinata's design, give her a new costume and change her to blond, and modify the eye colour a bit and even then she STILL has purple eye colour, and yeah you have Shion...its a pity Hianta didn't go in this mission, would have LOVED to see the reaction meeting her, and if the anime would have pointed out their similar looks (cause you know how some animes are even though they look identical if no one points it out then no one else thinks that way)

but I dunno, in hindsight this could be seen as indirect foreshadowing...afterall we have a "Princess" with purple eyes wanting to mother Naruto's children...and in the end, he ended up marrying the "local Princess" of his hometown AGAIN with the same hime style hair cut and purple eyes who mothered Naruto's children lol
Old 2015-01-18, 23:07   Link #4278
OH&S
Index III was a mistake

Quote:
Where am I supposed to watch the movie again? It was a weekend limited screening only. I'm satisfied with what I saw so I don't need to watch it again. But I'm hoping that the BD/DVD will have some deleted scenes.

And I do have to make one small confession. The cinema where I watched the movie was easily the smallest cinema in the state where The Last was being shown. Technically my hometown's still a part of Sydney but its on the very outskirts (50 minute train ride to the place the world commonly associates with Sydney). So I didn't see any full clothed cosplayers or long waiting lines; only people wearing Konoha headbands and holding Naruto posters (maybe someone was giving them out?). But the reactions while watching the film were identical.
Old 2015-01-18, 23:45   Link #4279
Mystie

Will bolt be in this movie?
Mystie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-19, 01:06   Link #4280
LevelSeven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystie View Post
Will bolt be in this movie?
As far as i know, this is his movie :/
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags