AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2015-01-27, 13:31   Link #4381
Soul Child

it's hard to pick a favorite moment because they are all very good, and for different reasons !

I'll try not spoil the movie..that i have to relate seems already spoil by the way ^^

The start for the humor, then for romantic scenes, but the one I liked most is the time when the team goes to Toneri's castle to find Hinata and Hanabi. The fight can begin !

And the Naruhina team against the tenseingan is a good point (even if i 've preferred to reach Hinata destroy it with his only strength to prove his worth)

What I also liked is when Naruto looks Hinata while she's knittng the scarf. It made me think of a parallel between hinata watching Naruto who trains , giving her the strength to evolve in turn , and here to see Naruto watching Hinata knitting evolved him into love.

They learn something by watching and following each other. We see their complementarity , as with tenseignan thereafter.

(Edit to thank you for your support !)

Oh, and i forgot to answer the last question. What I 'd like to see in the bonus ? Well, i don't know but..something that could surprise me in the right way ! And, maybe an happy ending for Sakura. She deserve it. She helped a lot naruto and hinata , then this would be a just reward her to be happy too.

Buuut, there to much to say !! I can't find the words
Soul Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 13:40   Link #4382
Soul Child

Ah yes, in bonus..i would like to see the reaction of the people of Konoha seeing our lovers kissing in front of the moon ... especially Hiashi !

Last edited by Soul Child; 2015-01-27 at 15:09.
Soul Child is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 13:49   Link #4383
StrikeFreedomV2
Super Striker

I would like to see Naruto and Hinata's first official date animated as bonus for the DVD and Blu-Ray-releases
StrikeFreedomV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 14:00   Link #4384
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Child View Post
it's hard to pick a favorite moment because they are all very good, and for different reasons !

I'll try not spoil the movie..that i have to relate seems already spoil by the way ^^

The start for the humor, then for romantic scenes, but the one I liked most is the time when the team goes to Toneri's castle to find Hinata and Hanabi. The fight can begin !

And the Naruhina team against the tenseingan is a good point (even if i 've preferred to reach Hinata destroy it with his only strength to prove his worth)

What I also liked is when Naruto looks Hinata while she's knittng the scarf. It made me think of a parallel between hinata watching Naruto who trains , giving her the strength to evolve in turn , and here to see Naruto watching Hinata knitting evolved him into love.

They learn something by watching and following each other. We see their complementarity , as with tenseignan thereafter.

(Edit to thank you for your support !)

Oh, and i forgot to answer the last question. What I 'd like to see in the bonus ? Well, i don't know but..something that could surprise me in the right way ! And, maybe an happy ending for Sakura. She deserve it. She helped a lot naruto and hinata , then this would be a just reward her to be happy too.

Buuut, there to much to say !! I can't find the words
If you want to post something with a spoiler in it, you can put it in a spoiler tag, you can do so by clicking on the yellow triangle when you make your post, I mean we would like to hear your thoughts about the movie but if you don't want to spoil hide them for people who want to read it

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrikeFreedomV2 View Post
I would like to see Naruto and Hinata's first official date animated as bonus for the DVD and Blu-Ray-releases
Considering how short the Date shown in the manga was I hope if they do that they expand on it, like what happens when they head to the Ichiraku, I am guessing they'll have a Lady and the Tramp moment while sharing a bowl of ramen and end up kissing which slurping on the same noodle lol

I also hope they show other places they go on the date all the while Sakura and Ino are following them hoping to find something juicy (Hianta's already found where they were cause you know Byakugan) and with aruto rubbing off on her a bit plays a prank on them by leading herself and Naruto to a love hotel lol they follow only to show that yeah Hinata knows you were behind her lol
Old 2015-01-27, 14:43   Link #4385
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikethemaster View Post
I heard japan not to fond of foreigners are they that afraid of foreigners or just shy.
Nationalist and Galapagos syndrome , that what it is.....
kampfer91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 19:27   Link #4386
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I'm starting to lose my patience, I'm just sooooo close to searching for a cam-rip...... lol
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-27, 20:19   Link #4387
Ultragunner

The DVD/BD release (in Japan at least) should be around 6 months from now, ain't it??? Anh, I really REALLY want to give them my money but I guess that has to wait (for a loonnggg time)
Old 2015-01-28, 04:57   Link #4388
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
The DVD/BD release (in Japan at least) should be around 6 months from now, ain't it??? Anh, I really REALLY want to give them my money but I guess that has to wait (for a loonnggg time)
You aren't the only one who have to wait , i too hope for a Bluray DVD asap , and then August for the Bolt movie

1st thing 1st , next month the final volume for manga , with 2 extra chapters , i know someone will scan it but......
Old 2015-01-28, 09:20   Link #4389
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Btw I'm watching the movie in the cinemas tomorrow!!! EXCITEDD!!!!

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 09:30   Link #4390
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultragunner View Post
I can't wait that long, lol

I'm just pissed that I'm out of town and I won't be back in Seattle when the movie airs there.... now I'm pegging on some sneaky American to pirate the movie once the copies for the theaters to arrive here... lmao... I'm such a horrible person. But I'm still going to buy the movie regardless. I want to, and will support this movie! If I was into collecting figures I would even buy the Naruto x Hinata figures.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-28, 17:05   Link #4391
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

There is something weird , why it it hard to find a store that sell Naruto 's goods in Japan , i can only buy them online .

@Avalon : What do you think about the Genjutsu scene ?
Old 2015-01-28, 19:52   Link #4392
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kampfer91 View Post
There is something weird , why it it hard to find a store that sell Naruto 's goods in Japan , i can only buy them online .

@Avalon : What do you think about the Genjutsu scene ?
I loved it! Though to keep things spoiler free

Spoiler for Genjutsu:

I know this is the last Naruto movie starring Naruto (since the next one is about Bolt) but I would have loved another NaruHina movie...maybe one with Naruto dealing with the fact he's about to become a father or something? Or that even coming to terms being in a relationship is not as easy as he thought and he and Hinata actually get a never anyone could imagine argument maybe this was all set up by a ninja that fears what would happen if Naruto and Hinata have offspring and tries to break them up before that happens? Hhmm maybe not enough for a movie but definitely as an OVA it could work lol

Also I think if I had to pick Last Hinata's quote for her Secret Factor in Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 I think I'll have her say when Naruto told her to hold on after he proposed...

"I'll never let go...Ever!"

Last edited by Avalon64; 2015-01-29 at 09:08.
Avalon64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 05:18   Link #4393
Alena_92

Hi everyone!

i just finished watching the cam rip 'the Last-Naruto movie" and i must say, i still feel high.. like im floating in cloud nine.. sigh.. happiness.. indeed

all thanks to the generosity of Levani and Avalon for sharing me the link.. a million million thanks to both of you and to all members of this forum..keeping this thread alive and running.. a gateway not to miss Naruto world that much

i watched the movie 3 times already, concentrating on every details, afraid to miss any..ehehe but definitely would buy the blu ray dvd once released.

i will share my review for the movie next time on each part of the movie, this will require ample of time by the way. im so happy..really really happy. .
Alena_92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 10:35   Link #4394
Avalon64
Searcher of Paradise!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alena_92 View Post
Hi everyone!

i just finished watching the cam rip 'the Last-Naruto movie" and i must say, i still feel high.. like im floating in cloud nine.. sigh.. happiness.. indeed

all thanks to the generosity of Levani and Avalon for sharing me the link.. a million million thanks to both of you and to all members of this forum..keeping this thread alive and running.. a gateway not to miss Naruto world that much

i watched the movie 3 times already, concentrating on every details, afraid to miss any..ehehe but definitely would buy the blu ray dvd once released.

i will share my review for the movie next time on each part of the movie, this will require ample of time by the way. im so happy..really really happy. .
Glad to hear it, and I am happy that I could have helped, personally my feelings on this movie like any great movie was I wish it could have been longer, I always feel that they could have put in more then what they had and what was in the movie was good enough already...there were just so many other things I wanted to see with NaruHina, t was a fun ride and I just wish it could have been a little longer but oh well...I am so happy that NaruHina happened that this movie was just what I needed to see
Old 2015-01-29, 10:35   Link #4395
newtype385

New The Last Poster

newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 11:05   Link #4396
Deliberation
I'm trying to find you..

Send a message via MSN to Deliberation
Im back from the movieeee. Omg the kiss on the big screen. Whole cinemas was cheering at some parts!

Emperor Lelouch & Empress C.C ♠
King of Clubs & Queen of Hearts

Deliberation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 11:11   Link #4397
II Maestro

Wow .... just saw the cam rip of the movie & what can I say it was lovely seeing how Naruto & Hinata moments especially the kiss scene I just can't help but clap my hands.
Old 2015-01-29, 12:52   Link #4398
newtype385

Naruto Manga's Final Volume Has 'Secret'

Naruto Manga's Final Volume Has 'Secret' on Wrap-Around Band. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...nd-band/.83838 This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump is listing on Monday that the 72nd and final volume of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga will have a "secret" written on the wrap-around band attached to the volume. The 72nd volume is shipping in Japan on February 4.
newtype385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 12:54   Link #4399
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtype385 View Post
Naruto Manga's Final Volume Has 'Secret' on Wrap-Around Band. http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...nd-band/.83838 This year's 10th issue of Shueisha's Weekly Shonen Jump is listing on Monday that the 72nd and final volume of Masashi Kishimoto's Naruto manga will have a "secret" written on the wrap-around band attached to the volume. The 72nd volume is shipping in Japan on February 4.
perhaps the reveal of more NaruHina children lol

edit: oh boy, NaruSaku fans are speculating it is Kishimoto giving them their NaruSaku ending.

Last edited by cyberdemon; 2015-01-29 at 15:20.
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-29, 15:38   Link #4400
kampfer91
Master Eugenist

It is official , Bolt 's eyes color is blue just like his father .

There goes all my hope for a Byakugan.....

Ehem , talking about the icon for the new Naruto movie about Bolt , they keep bringing Minato , does that mean Bolt may be somehow meet his grandfather :P ?

Last edited by kampfer91; 2015-01-29 at 16:09.

Tags
movie