AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-09-07, 14:24   Link #201
Miraluka
Banned

We need more Kanzaki or Thor.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 14:32   Link #202
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulu Vie Britania View Post
I still wonder how people can keep stating that Touma deserves his own series. He is the main character of that show and he always takes an action enytime. We always can see him. And how many official arts/another stuff we have with the other 2 main characters? I don't see so many.
Every man wants to get some fanservice material with hot girls like Misaki. Toaru guys get a very little attention from fans and thereby from studio. I have a feeling Accel is doing bad with the time. He is my favorite character ever that's why I am extremely worried. People forget him as a great character and underestimate him because all attention is oriented on another characters (especially on railgun girls). One more good point, with Accel we can see LO who also gets so little attention. People can find Accel/LO fanservice even more precious than Mikoto's. I swear, they should at least have given him more (decent) screen time in the movie or add a Hamazura's/Gunha's kameo. It would have been as great as hell. Man, without guys this show is boring.

Well, I think I am the only one with such an opinion here. Not bad.
both touma and accelerator are my favorites but you do know accelerator clearly is neck to neck against touma in terms of popularity?(if not more).

Last edited by Goldzero; 2013-09-07 at 15:51.
Goldzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:39   Link #203
jrdragon2006

now what does the character get when they win at the end?
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:46   Link #204
ACertainStark
お姉さん☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdragon2006 View Post
now what does the character get when they win at the end?
Only stated that its a prize/project, iirc.
ACertainStark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 15:51   Link #205
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACertainStark View Post
Only stated that its a prize/project, iirc.
a project sounds like a new spin off series.
Old 2013-09-07, 16:10   Link #206
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldzero View Post
a project sounds like a new spin off series.
Nah no need to get that extreme
Accelerator just got one
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Kenju of the Right is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 16:15   Link #207
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenju of the Right View Post
Nah no need to get that extreme
Accelerator just got one
im happy that we get to have more accelerator now, i just hope the manga is good(it was of to a decent start)despite it hasn't finish the first ch yet. i just hope mikoto gets a special episode at least because i can't stand it that she would get a 2nd spin off(note: she is by far one of my top 3 female leads but we already know much about her and touma to the point that they don't need a spin off).
Old 2013-09-07, 16:23   Link #208
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
im happy that we get to have more accelerator now, i just hope the manga is good(it was of to a decent start)despite it hasn't finish the first ch yet. i just hope mikoto gets a special episode at least because i can't stand it that she would get a 2nd spin off(note: she is by far one of my top 3 female leads but we already know much about her and touma to the point that they don't need a spin off).
She needs a second spin-off called: "Tsun to Touma, Hamaura, and Accelerator." She can star along with many other Raildex girls who try to be tsun or whatever else to all of the guys. (Though the LN's are essentially this anyway... during the slice of life moments )
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 16:27   Link #209
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by dniv View Post
She needs a second spin-off called: "Tsun to Touma, Hamaura, and Accelerator." She can star along with many other Raildex girls who try to be tsun or whatever else to all of the guys. (Though the LN's are essentially this anyway... during the slice of life moments )
index and railgun have very good slice of life moments.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:00   Link #210
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
index and railgun have very good slice of life moments.
I wasn't saying it didn't have them. I was just saying most Slice of Life moments involve romance between one of three main protagonists and a girl/many girls
Old 2013-09-07, 18:26   Link #211
Goldzero

Quote:
I wasn't saying it didn't have them. I was just saying most Slice of Life moments involve romance between one of three main protagonists and a girl/many girls
i know what you meant and i wasn't trying to say both are answers were different, i was agreeing with you.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:33   Link #212
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
i know what you meant and i wasn't trying to say both are answers were different, i was agreeing with you.
Oh lol. I was trying to come up with a witty response to this in terms of what this argument would be if it were in the context of Toaru series, but I gave up.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:41   Link #213
Xero8420
Ashigara's master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaeraal View Post
I think it is impossible to outvote Mikoto, I voted just now and people are constantly voting for her.
Just look at the gap, how it is constantly getting bigger and bigger.

PS: Saten is finally #19

Anyway, with how you can reset your cookies and vote again, I wonder how many of those 555 555 votes are legitimate ones..
I wonder how many votes Mikoto has right now? Even though those voters managed to outvote Hino quite a lot.

Though you wouldn't be surprised if many of those were turned out to be illegal votes. Then that will break their screwed-up illusions for making a wrong choice.
Xero8420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 18:44   Link #214
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xero8420 View Post
I wonder how many votes Mikoto has right now? Even though those voters managed to outvote Hino quite a lot.

Though you wouldn't be surprised if many of those were turned out to be illegal votes. Then that will break their screwed-up illusions for making a wrong choice.
i believe allot of those voters were pretty illegal since even we all know mikoto has the biggest fanbase, not even one poll did i see her character with that much of a gap between the characters at all.
Old 2013-09-07, 18:56   Link #215
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
i believe allot of those voters were pretty illegal since even we all know mikoto has the biggest fanbase, not even one poll did i see her character with that much of a gap between the characters at all.
Well... In the end, the way the poll works is that the people who really care about the series will vote more. People who are die-hard about Mikoto (there are already a lot of them) are more likely to vote, and they can vote once a day. This implies that Mikoto getting way more votes than anyone else isn't that far of a stretch.

Think about it. She wins on the polls usually. So if after one day of voting she would win in terms of number of votes. Multiply the gap by the total number of days of the poll that she has and that would be a much larger gap than in previous polls. Also, the scare of her not winning probably encouraged people to vote for her way more than before, so I'm guessing that's what is going on rather than cheating.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:05   Link #216
Birdway
Banned

The cheating in this poll is blatant. I only believe on those who are below #9.
Birdway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 19:14   Link #217
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Birdway View Post
The cheating in this poll is blatant. I only believe on those who are below #9.
What's Misaki right now 10? Well I believe in Misaki I want her to win. Though, in reality, it isn't really that fair for her to win just because she's been so hyped recently (if she were to win), but then again I really don't care... she's a really good character.

You think Last Order is doing well by cheating? I have no clue, I'm just curious. I thought she was really well-liked.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:20   Link #218
pkmntrainer7
Hidden Behind the Truth

I'm pretty sure that they've prevented most of the cheating now though. There were around 420,000 votes after the first two days but after that the amount of new votes a day massively dropped and the joke/troll characters stopped moving up and characters like Mikoto, Index, Touma and Accelerator starting moving up.
pkmntrainer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-07, 19:27   Link #219
Goldzero

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkmntrainer7 View Post
I'm pretty sure that they've prevented most of the cheating now though. There were around 420,000 votes after the first two days but after that the amount of new votes a day massively dropped and the joke/troll characters stopped moving up and characters like Mikoto, Index, Touma and Accelerator starting moving up.
since we have at least above a month left i can still see touma and accelerator make it to the top 10.
Old 2013-09-07, 19:28   Link #220
Goldzero

Quote:
What's Misaki right now 10? Well I believe in Misaki I want her to win. Though, in reality, it isn't really that fair for her to win just because she's been so hyped recently (if she were to win), but then again I really don't care... she's a really good character.

You think Last Order is doing well by cheating? I have no clue, I'm just curious. I thought she was really well-liked.
that actually seems like a good point since i know the feel of wanting your favorite character to win.