AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-20, 10:45   Link #2121
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by black prince View Post
You're evil but I kinda agree, Saji's suffering is too funny
just wait till Ise tells Saji that he has had skinship with Rose in the bath. I see drugs and booze in Sajis future.
Old 2014-02-20, 10:46   Link #2122
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkofficer View Post
His pain is our enjoyment.

And when will he notice that those 2 other girls like him

At least the vicepresident is improving ( i hope )
Agreed.

Never

Well, she was mentioned in the teaser, so we can hope so. Apparently the author realized he went too far with the Ise x Kiba / Ise x Gasper jokes and is now hurrying to get them girlfriends.
Old 2014-02-20, 10:47   Link #2123
Simonsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swordstriker21 View Post
Why are the devils in this series siscons? Sirzechs w/ Rias, Raiser w/ Ravel and now Euclid w/ Grayfia But I get it now. It does give out some NTR vibes huh? Luckily Issei is the NTR smasher.
Rise doesn't have a siscon. He is always going on about Rias and wants her bad.

He just put Ravel on his team to piss off Issei when they fought back then. Just to say "look I have my sister on my harem team"
Old 2014-02-20, 10:58   Link #2124
Tbolt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simonsy View Post
Rise doesn't have a siscon. He is always going on about Rias and wants her bad.

He just put Ravel on his team to piss off Issei when they fought back then. Just to say "look I have my sister on my harem team"
Ravel was on her brothers team long before the story started.
Old 2014-02-20, 11:12   Link #2125
jasper222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
I thought only the top 4 (Rias, Asia, Akeno and Koneko) were set in stone? It'd be a nice twist if Rose was 5th.
Wasn't there a line from Rias' mom that she acknowledged Asia and Akeno as 2nd and 3rd? I don't know about Koneko though, a proposal is just a proposal until approved by the parents.
Old 2014-02-20, 11:39   Link #2126
Diocar

Wasn t the objective to make ise develop his natural abilities instead of his SG?
And what do the mini dragons boost? The attacks that they reflect?
can he use the dragons for other things besides reflecting and dividing? Like for ex bite, scracth or breath fire?

Last edited by Diocar; 2014-02-20 at 12:12.
Old 2014-02-20, 12:02   Link #2127
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper222 View Post
Wasn't there a line from Rias' mom that she acknowledged Asia and Akeno as 2nd and 3rd? I don't know about Koneko though, a proposal is just a proposal until approved by the parents.

it's obvious that it would get approved since all the girls fawning over issei are all capable women.

the legal wife will be Rias the heir to the gremory family and we all know how a capable girl she is having her new one shot kill skill

2nd will be asia with twilight healing and she has rassei and fafnir 2 dragons as familiars

3rd is akeno who's half devil/fallen angel she possesses extreme skill in lighting and holy magic and since she's been absorbing the dragon aura from issei has now made a freaking lightning/holy dragon that can defend/attack at will

4th will be koneko who's being trained in senjutsu by kuroka and has the ultimate purification transformation wich can purify aka kill any evil being

5th is xenovia who has the complete excalibur/durandel once she masters all the forms from excalibur she's gonna be one hell off a beast

6th irina an ace angel who's gonna get her power up in volume 18 and we'll probably find out what the promise was between issei and irina since she mentioned it once before wich im assuming would be a marriage promise so she'll be put on her getting serious pants after vol 18 so myeah

7th ravel phoenix having a supply of phoenix tears means wealth and safety and also we don't even know what her combat capability is yet but we'll find out soon i hope
she fell in love with him once he beat the crap out of raiser and pretty much became obsessed with his every move after that wich in turn lead to her coming to japan and staying at issei's place + becoming his manager so yeah she's all about issei and we also have the approval of her parents since they asked him to take care of her

8th kuroka a master at senjutsu/genjutsu and other stuff i forgot
for people trying to argue i mean reread the novels she fawns all over issei thanks to him she got reunited with kurone and they're fixing their relationship thanks to him
i know she only wanted a dragon to impregnate her but she quickly changed that tune and fell head over heels for him

9th le fay a genius magician who's mastered pretty much everything at this point and has fenrir/gogmagar or something as familiars
also arthur has said multiple times that he approves of her staying with issei since she'll be able to have a happy life with him so you know it's a done deal especially since she's totally a huge fan of oppai dragon and acts all cutesy around issei we'll be seeing her going serious once issei and le fay make the magician pact

10th Ophis you don't think she's gonna stay a mascot forever right? she's probably gonna fuse with lilith at some point (and if she matures enough she'll probably transform into an adult form) and we know how she see's issei
he's her savior i mean she keeps bringing up great red but im sure she doesn't really care about fighting it anymore
she's enjoying her happy peacefull life with issei and the girls and always stay's close to him if that aint love i don't know what is

11th rossweisse another genius magician who's mastered multiple attack/defence magic spells and is also great with money so that'l come in handy when increasing the gremory's wealth

i think i got them all i mean the gremory family would be insane to reject ANY of these girls to be added to issei's harem
they're all capable/kind/intelligent/beautiful women they'l be sure to add to issei's strength/wealth/reputation wich in turn will all be added to the gremory's

jeez issei i love ya man but i think i wanna stab ya a few times with rusty forks

Last edited by sunsengnim; 2014-02-20 at 12:21.
Old 2014-02-20, 12:12   Link #2128
WILD_LION

Hey, someone think if there was an improvement of Sona feelings to Saji after see him with his new Armor and getting the BB.

Or maybe she put more attention to issei after see him save her school even putting his life at risk of death.

Maybe the jealousy of saji activated his BB?
Old 2014-02-20, 12:49   Link #2129
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

I wonder how vali reacts when he see that previous hakuryuukous like panties . It will be kinda funny . I wonder if vali start to show interest in women
Old 2014-02-20, 12:58   Link #2130
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoMuseveni View Post
I wonder how vali reacts when he see that previous hakuryuukous like panties . It will be kinda funny . I wonder if vali start to show interest in women
the chance of vali showing interest in women is close to 0
it has been said multiple times by multiple people that vali has NEVER shown any interest in women
it's not that he hates them but he just doesn't care for romance or the womanly body although he did say he like'd women's hips or was it legs? i can't remember although he only said that because if he had to name a woman's body part is would be that so myeah he has 0 interest in women

hes a battle maniac and has an abnormal interest in issei since he knows issei is gonna give him his dream fight
the fight he desire's is a fight to the death with an unstoppable force and that's what issei is quickly turning out to be
it's probably also the reason why he saved asia in the dimensional rift since he knew if issei loses even a single girl it'l break him wich in turn will weaken him wich in turn will rob vali of the fight he desire's
Old 2014-02-20, 13:18   Link #2131
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Maybe so but who knows , cuz ichibumi is good at suprising us with every book he launched . Who knows if vali character changes . If albion and draig who fought each other for over a milenium , maybe vali will change . Or maybe he will remain the same asshole till now
Old 2014-02-20, 13:26   Link #2132
darkofficer
just a devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
just wait till Ise tells Saji that he has had skinship with Rose in the bath. I see drugs and booze in Sajis future.
Wait till issei tell sanji that he saw sona naked or in a swimsuit. He will go berserk.

But now he can go balance breaker and turn into a giant dragon. Right ?
Old 2014-02-20, 13:35   Link #2133
debrr07
AniMeLOveR

Daayuuumm

For some reason, maybe the Ise fanboy inside me, but it's annoying me that Saji's BB armor looks more awesome than Ise's BB armor...as long as it's not more powerful, I'm happy !
Old 2014-02-20, 13:37   Link #2134
WILD_LION

Quote:
Wait till issei tell sanji that he saw sona naked or in a swimsuit. He will go berserk.

Currently issei is mentally preparing himself to fight against saji, he confirm it in VOL 15:

Sona-kaichou is wearing a one piece type swimsuit with cute patterns on it. This is simply something you would say is rare! Isn’t Kaichou in swimsuit something you wouldn’t be able to see so often!?
“I’m sure Ise-kun is the first man to see me in a swimsuit besides my family.”
Kaichou says something like that! Seriously!? Saji, I’m sorry! I think I stole another first-time thing from you again! It feels like I will be cursed to death by him for real……
Old 2014-02-20, 13:44   Link #2135
WILD_LION

Quote:
Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
Daayuuumm

For some reason, maybe the Ise fanboy inside me, but it's annoying me that Saji's BB armor looks more awesome than Ise's BB armor...as long as it's not more powerful, I'm happy !
I am agree with you, I am also a little depressed about the fact that we dont have seen a picture issei using his Armor since Volume 9, we not have seen his Cardinal Crimson Queen and now activating his New Dragons to divide and reflect.
http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...dxd_v9_317.jpg

And the new armor of Saji BB looks cool.
http://forums.animesuki.com/group.ph...ictureid=52640

But we do not have seen Issei Armor development for a long Time.

Only the idea of that Vitra is the weakest Dragon King calm me. But the armor design is a little more impresive than issei armor.
Old 2014-02-20, 13:59   Link #2136
Tbolt

Quote:

I was just going to post that after the battle when Saji is doing hero poses to try and impress Sona, Ise is going to whisper in Sajis ear "hey Saji last week I saw Sona in her bathing suit at my house". Then stand back and watch the sparks fly.
Old 2014-02-20, 14:00   Link #2137
II Maestro

Saji's BB looks nasty as you would expect of Vritra who is an evil dragon wonder how strong Saji is in physical combat since in his dragon king form he is always in a berserk state and lose control and would just go on a rampage.
Old 2014-02-20, 14:07   Link #2138
WILD_LION

I am a little confused after read the blog of n0m@n,

So my favourite character finally takes the spotlight in volume 18. Though it felt like Saji was the other heroine of this volume…

Does he mean that saji act as a woman and while issei help him again he get the BB????

http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/
Old 2014-02-20, 14:30   Link #2139
sunsengnim
Highschool DxD Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WILD_LION View Post
I am a little confused after read the blog of n0m@n,

So my favourite character finally takes the spotlight in volume 18. Though it felt like Saji was the other heroine of this volume…

Does he mean that saji act as a woman and while issei help him again he get the BB????

http://shincodezeroblog.wordpress.com/
the first part of the sentence is refering to irina since she's the main char in volume 18 and also his favorite character he mentions it somewhere in this topic

second part is about that rossweisse should've been the main heroine in vol 17 but he felt like saji took a part of the spotlight
(that saji bastard taking up space that should've been for rossweisse)

i think that's what he meant or i could also be completely wrong >_>
Old 2014-02-20, 14:50   Link #2140
XFire
150% done

Oh boy, the Saji hate is starting to rear its head. I wouldn't worry about him actually being stronger than Ise, though. Saji's the technique type, so Ise will still win out over him in power.

About Vali ever being interested in women, I have an idea about that.

There could be a SS where Ise gets gender-bent, and the usual antics occur. Sometime during this, Vali sees fem!Ise w/o realizing who it is and feels an inexplicable connection to her. After the story ends, Ise runs into Vali and co, and it turns out that Vali spent the whole day looking for the strange girl. His team is having a field day over the fact that he noticed a girl, while Vali just seems slightly confused at his own behavior. Ise meanwhile is quietly freaking out to himself.

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life