Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 1044. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-11-19, 09:17   Link #10061
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
Lol. He's dead.But you know Sunrise...Someone dies now, then lives later sort of trend.

Well, I do find some potential in Kallen X Gino. Before you throw something at me , I'm just looking towards the future. They appear to be close after the war anyways.

Edit: OMG! SIX SIX SIX FOR CLUCLU! I bet it's Taiga Tiger's doing ROFL.
Why would i throw something at you? I am not THAT bad.

By the way, while re-wathing the epi the latest days, on Kallen's photo-board, you can clearly see where Lulu's photo is being placed. On the center, where it covers some of the other photos. {down on the edges} It is the only pic that is being placed like this. Now yeah, i might ZOMG overanalyze but these simple things make the difference. It's like Kallen saying that Lelouch is her foundation of her future. I think it was a nice touch.
Old 2008-11-19, 09:17   Link #10062
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Lol. He's dead.But you know Sunrise...Someone dies now, then lives later sort of trend.

Well, I do find some potential in Kallen X Gino. Before you throw something at me , I'm just looking towards the future. They appear to be close after the war anyways.

Well it seems Kallen didn't even keep in touch with Gino (Though even if they were they are meant to be friend, Gino is nowhere close of what were Lelouch. Kallen likes handsome and skinny guy ), an everything about her is pointing toward a neverending love for Lelouch.

Gino x Kallen, is for fanfiction. The show saw it end and it shows than Kallen was still deeply in love with Lelouch. (and staff material...whatever )

LOL Skyless at the statistic xD
Noo we will talk about Shirlulu in msn so, I don't want to see you loose your mode
And it's not overanylize; I saw it too, and while some people were calling Var's gif overanlizing...it was the truth. (Without the deeper meaning but still); This photo is THE central photo ;p

So Dec4 the next sound episode will be the last ?

About PD finally, we don't have any infos but Kallen/CC harem ladies/BK girls by night/ Cecile's past...so there are still 3. Let's hope we will learn interesting stuff.

Old 2008-11-19, 09:23   Link #10063
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
This photo is THE central photo ;p
Yeah, TOTALLY not hung up on Lulu. XD

Spoiler for kallen lovesick? no wei:
Old 2008-11-19, 09:30   Link #10064
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Made a todal Open Canvas mistake...

sigh~

cの世界でどっくんどっくん恋物語
Love Dodecahedron delta version

Spoiler for ld delta version:
Old 2008-11-19, 09:30   Link #10065
taiga_tiger!
..roar..atashi wa tiger!

Smile

Quote:

...yup! i did it spring sakura! ..ooohhh..kallen x gino! yay!
Old 2008-11-19, 09:32   Link #10066
incorrupts
Banned

About KallenxGino, alright, might as well turn off my Kalulu mode and see the possibility. In b4 Kallen is totally hung up on Lulu and in b4 Gino is a hahaha-playboy. But hey, it is the future right? Everyone can go OOC and make out with each other. Yeah, that sounds about right, why not? ^^
Old 2008-11-19, 09:50   Link #10067
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyless View Post
About KallenxGino, alright, might as well turn off my Kalulu mode and see the possibility. In b4 Kallen is totally hung up on Lulu and in b4 Gino is a hahaha-playboy. But hey, it is the future right? Everyone can go OOC and make out with each other. Yeah, that sounds about right, why not? ^^
Hmm, the recent animedia CG section (written by some Sunrise guy) said that Kallen and Gino didn't have romantic feelings for each other by the end of the story, but he also added sth like "anything could happen in the future".
Old 2008-11-19, 09:52   Link #10068
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Hmm, the recent animedia CG section (written by some Sunrise guy) said that Kallen and Gino didn't have romantic feelings for each other by the end of the story, but he also added sth like "anything could happen in the future".
That is kind of default but honestly, taking in account their personalities/charas and stuff and especially how Kallen seems to still sing on her sleep "i'll always love you" i find it easier for my elephant to sing a marching tune rather than GinoxKallen to hook up.
Old 2008-11-19, 10:21   Link #10069
Levy
differently sober

*sips brandy and adjust her tartan slippers* I thought the same before Gino joined the BK, but that at least means he has made some step in being not so close-minded and noblefart as he has been before.
I still can't feel any excitment about Gino/Karen though.

That Dodeca thing is epicly Make love not War XD

EDIT: Sky, there is a difference between liking the cart driver theory as 'OMGcanon!!' and like the cart driver as 'crack, but I like it'. The first one is compulsive denial, the second is like any other pseudocanon stuff, left to personal taste. I subscribe to this latter and I don't feel morbid or anything.
It's kind of natural that a CCLulu fan won't hate that stuff, but it doesn't mean he's absolutely sure it is canon. If you are really scientifically interested in the phenomena you should address your question better.. or are you making provocative questions for major lulz?
Old 2008-11-19, 11:19   Link #10070
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
The recent Animedia? Didn't that say that they basically went their separate ways, having no real connection aside from comrades in arms, but that anything could happen in the future (which they said about basically everyone). They are simply acquaintances going by how animedia words it.
So far all the post season releases have been basically saying that Gino and Kallen don't really interact in the future, or more of the going their separate ways.
(Not to mention that the entire thing in Animedia felt like it was just adding tidbits to the epilogue that anyone could deduce.)
Old 2008-11-19, 11:46   Link #10071
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
yup, basically is what I don't like about Karen X Lelouch too

LOL, soulmates then!.. . I was made male by Shuuda too for, I guess, the very same reason. XDDD

And in the end is not that I don't like romance.. I just feel I've missed much more interesting stuff in the series because of romance.
For Code Geass R2, romance was practically non-existant, unlike the first season. I sure would have loved to have seen what the producers original plans were for R2 before they were forced to adjust it for the younger audience.
Old 2008-11-19, 11:52   Link #10072
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levy View Post
I do really appreciate your opinion that Lelouch loved both Shirley and Karen but never come to fully understand his feelings or had time to make projects about it, if you still think it was like that.
I wondered what Lelouch's reaction would have been if Milly had gotten the chance to initiate her feelings to him as well? Shirley and Kallen both initiate they respected feelings to Lelouch. But Milly never got the chance to.
Old 2008-11-19, 11:58   Link #10073
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonOfHeaven View Post
Regarding Kallen unlike season 1, the majority of her character development was toward Lelouch and of course the romantic feelings that came with it during the course of R2. It was all Lelouch this or Lelouch that. Can't really blame the fans for discussing it. I do wish we would have found out more about her family but we didn't.

We knew the reasons why she was fighting back in season 1. Hopefully some material about her family and childhood could come out one day for discussion. Everything else toward Kallen has been addressed at one point, just look how large Kallen's thread is.Besides its a romance thread anyway.
Kallen's past, as well as her family, was to have been revealed in the original format of Code Geass R2. If that was the case, then the other minor characters would have gotten some increase spotlight as well. But those potential ideas were scrapped. What I would love to see is a novel/manga produced by the series staff that details what their plans were for Code Geass R2. This way, they would have more time to add a lot of details that they could not do in the anime.
Old 2008-11-19, 12:07   Link #10074
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Quote:
Well, at least since it's Code Geass, you could come up w/ something plausible that fits with the semi-mystical world it is set in. He had a Code; he faked the death and went into hiding to protect Geass; he was brought back by the gods; or something like that. If they ever pulled a, 'You were completely incinerated in a battle, but we found you after the battle despite the fact that your friends would have looked for you for days, but now you've lost your memory and will work for the evil guys. Ha ha ha ha ha.' ala Mu, I would be honked off.

Quote:
Well, iffy post-series materials say they barely keep in touch, but as most of the novels/novelletes are only semi-canon anyway, I don't put too much stock in them. I suppose KallenXGino could happen, but only after a VERY long time. Realistically, Kallen doesn't have too many options in the future since she would never be able to tolerate someone that didn't like Lelouch (which cuts out pretty much every man in her age range other than Suzaku, Rival and Gino). Then again, if she decides she's happy w/ her memories of him and stays single, more power to her.

Quote:
I always knew CluClu was evil (even if it is 667 at the time I'm typing this. (Here's a puzzler, if 666 is evil, is -666 good; by the same token is -13 good luck?)
Old 2008-11-19, 12:22   Link #10075
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngde View Post
Well, iffy post-series materials say they barely keep in touch, but as most of the novels/novelletes are only semi-canon anyway, I don't put too much stock in them. I suppose KallenXGino could happen, but only after a VERY long time. Realistically, Kallen doesn't have too many options in the future since she would never be able to tolerate someone that didn't like Lelouch (which cuts out pretty much every man in her age range other than Suzaku, Rival and Gino). Then again, if she decides she's happy w/ her memories of him and stays single, more power to her.
Animedia's supposed Sunrise staff material has Gino having no interest in Kallen, and vice-versa, at the end of the show.
Newtype's material has Gino as either going home or remaining a soldier(China/Tianzi).
Show proper, they weren't interested. Canonically (if this word still has any meaning at all after these last few days) they aren't interested in one another.

(There's a bit of an oddity though of how similar some of NT's character fates are to Animedia's, feels like they may both be going off of the same stuff.)
Old 2008-11-19, 14:00   Link #10076
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lie View Post
Animedia's supposed Sunrise staff material has Gino having no interest in Kallen, and vice-versa, at the end of the show.
Newtype's material has Gino as either going home or remaining a soldier(China/Tianzi).
Show proper, they weren't interested. Canonically (if this word still has any meaning at all after these last few days) they aren't interested in one another.

(There's a bit of an oddity though of how similar some of NT's character fates are to Animedia's, feels like they may both be going off of the same stuff.)
The production staff has a history for contradictng themselves over the direction of Code Geass. I do hope that they either redo Code Geass R2 the way it was meant to be or a Manga/Novel that takes place after Season one where Lelouch wins over Suzaku at the Geass Ruins instead of Suzaku winning the fight and becoming a member of the Knight of the Rounds. But it appears that either Kallen runs away or helps Lelouch. This was the continuation that I had wanted to see at the start of Code Geass R2. Not the crap that we got, with Rolo as his brother.
Old 2008-11-19, 14:37   Link #10077
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

I rather liked Rolo.
But I agree that R2 could have done a lot better.
Old 2008-11-19, 14:38   Link #10078
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

So, darth, tell me. What the hell are you gonna do if they do remake R2, and your precious pairing is left in the dust again, and Lelouch is still killed after making the entire world go against him through Zero Requiem? Because that's exactly what'll happen if they remake the series.
Old 2008-11-19, 19:06   Link #10079
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfury78 View Post
The production staff has a history for contradictng themselves over the direction of Code Geass. I do hope that they either redo Code Geass R2 the way it was meant to be or a Manga/Novel that takes place after Season one where Lelouch wins over Suzaku at the Geass Ruins instead of Suzaku winning the fight and becoming a member of the Knight of the Rounds. But it appears that either Kallen runs away or helps Lelouch. This was the continuation that I had wanted to see at the start of Code Geass R2. Not the crap that we got, with Rolo as his brother and without Milly being his main love interest.
Fixed for you, no need to thank me ~
Old 2008-11-19, 19:27   Link #10080
darthfury78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
So, darth, tell me. What the hell are you gonna do if they do remake R2, and your precious pairing is left in the dust again, and Lelouch is still killed after making the entire world go against him through Zero Requiem? Because that's exactly what'll happen if they remake the series.
There has always been remakes of anime series in the past that might have a different outcome to the endings. It's been done countless times. And Lelouch's death was decided by the entire staff that was almost finished with Code Geass R2 anyway. The headwriter wrote the ending and had asked everyone if they were ok with it. But the staff didn't have to agree with it unless their experience with producing R2 was a nightmare. And it was a production heartache for those involved.
Closed Thread

Tags
romance