Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-12-15, 02:05   Link #18541
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Spoiler for Something I'm working on - very VERY rough story prolouge:
This almost reminds me of some of the elements of Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica and Moka filling in for Corticarte Apa Lagranges being the red clad, temperamental soul, while Tsukune plays the calm and collected yet unsure of his own abilities partner like Tatara Phoron. Moka and Corti would so butt heads because they both are stubborn and prideful, and even a bit spoiled. Corti even has to physical form persona's, but not really mentally, though when in her alternate persona she's much more mature in her personal interaction than in her main child-like persona. So it's like her level of maturity grows and regresses proportionally with her physical form...
Old 2010-12-15, 02:22   Link #18542
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post
Eh, the gunmen meant jack to me. Fuhai was able to flash step behind Akuha without her realizing until it was too late. He could have easily taken the gunmen down in a split second and gotten the others to safety while Moka kept Akuha busy. Yeah, maybe she wanted to know more about her past, but joining the enemy to do it? Not a smart move.

Then again, I've never been a huge fan on Inner Moka in the first place. The word "bitch" comes to mind every time I see her, so I probably shouldn't be surprised by anything she does. I'm with Tsukune in being disappointed that Outer Moka isn't real and I don't like how we haven't seen her in a year now and most likely won't for another year at the rate that Ikeda is dragging this out.

I predict we'll see resolution to this arc sometime in 2012 and that's just too long for me to wait. I'll stop caring by then. And frankly, I don't really care about Moka being rescued. I'm so tired of cliched rescue arcs in mangas it's not even funny. :P I'd rather see Tsukune say "Screw it, she made her choice." and move on.

I know I sound bitter, but I've seen too many good manga go bad doing exactly what Ikeda is doing now. I started reading this because it was a funny, romantic harem comedy with some light action. Now I feel like I'm going to be subjected to several chapters of a training arc, a massively cliched rescue arc (complete with battles between lesser fighters to drag things out even longer) and an even more cliched ending. Hell, who knows, maybe Ikeda will even throw a Fairy Tale tournament arc in somewhere to buy himself another year!
I have a very simple solution for you, KLG... you don't like the manga, then drop it. I stopped caring about Claymore, even after doing a huge run through it, and dropped it. I don't mean to go on a rant her or rage but... if this series is starting to piss you off with its dragging, then drop it, and shut the hell up. There's plenty of us here who, though this might be getting a little tiresome, are still perfectly willing to stick with it. If you want to be a troll, go do it somewhere else. I highly enjoy this thread because there's practically no bitching about any of the characters like you see in several other sections, and I don't need to see it start now (which is why I won't touch the bigger threads). You want romantic comedy? I can recommend you plenty of those manga, like Tona gura or Sora no manimani. But chances are, you'd start complaining about those too, because they'd go "stale". Hate to break it to you, but since it looks like you're looking for development and perhaps even a final pairing... those things are insanely rare in manga, and the romantic comedies would be just the same antics over and over, with development only going so far. By shifting focus to the action, when he returns back to the romantic comedy, it'll be a well-worth-waiting-for break.Yes, currently Ikeda is doing more action than the romantic comedy... but this isn't purely romantic comedy, it's shounen. And you'd better brush up on what shounen means... usually a lot of fighting, which some romantic stuff thrown in. Not to mention, while I myself dislike the fact that the two are separated, it's just another shounen element used to create drama and have the reader keep up with the manga. Though I will admit, the month between chapters is a killer.

My bottom line is this: the manga uses a lot of shounen elements, not all of which are the better. But there's no such thing as a manga that doesn't have flaws. And I don't want to hear anyone bitching about the flaws, especially not at the level you're bitching, when the rest of us are willing to just wait patiently and see where it goes. Can't deal with that? Then get out of this thread, and let the rest of us enjoy the series

[/end rant]

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!

Last edited by Magin; 2010-12-15 at 02:49.
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 03:58   Link #18543
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Moka didn't "join" Akua, she was "forced" to go with Akua, even if Moka didn't want to know about her past from Akua, she didnt have a choice, for the safety of Tsukune and the others, thats not hard to see, besides Tsukune has already confessed his love for Moka, and like i said before, he will do everything in all of his power to rescue and be with her, both Ura and Omote.
Yes, Tsukune would do that, but you still don't consider the fact that Fuhai-sensei could've easily rescued his daughter and son in law. Even Akuha couldn't follow his movement when he flash-stepped right behind her. And there's also the fact that he knows how to use the Jigen-tou from a distance. He had multiple ways to attack the gunmen while Moka kept Akuha busy and very high chances of success. I'd even go as far as saying that Fuhai-sensei didn't even shwo a fraction of his full power.

And yes, while I did say Moka may have chosen to go with Akuha to learn about what happened to Akasha, I'd have thought someone with any bit of rationality would've wanted to know more about Akasha herself, and Fuhai-sensei was the best person to learn about that from, not to mention the one who had the best chances of repairing the seal. Joining the enemy to do that instead was a bad idea, and Moka should know that regardless of what she does, Tsukune will follow her and he'll still put himself in danger, which is exactly what she wanted to avoid. It's like she's telling her "get over me, you have many other girls following you anyways."

Quote:
Besides, some of us have already theorized that Akua would kidnap Moka, so this is not surprising, well to me of course.
Yes, but this isn't a kidnapping. It's Moka forgetting the good times with her friends and entering a world of pain and sorrow by her own free will when it could've been avoided.

Quote:
Moka did this because it was the only option, to get out of the situation, to her belief, and im looking forward to the rescue of Moka, it will truly bring out the "love" they have for eachother and their true power.

But first chance Moka gets, she will retaliate against Akua, make her pay for what she has done to Moka and her past.
Maybe she will, but I think the love between them was already expressed in the flashback (how do you think a past memory of Moka would even know Tsukune's name when she never even met him at the time? That's how deep her love for him goes) and if she realized what position she really was in rather than jumping into the enemy's hands, we could see that love exchange a lot sooner.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 04:32   Link #18544
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nvis View Post
Aren't Kiria and Hokuto from Fairy Tale??? Why they helping them?
Hm, I believe that they have some hidden motive in doing this, which won't be revealed for some time, at least until Tsukune catches up to Moka...

@Tsuyoshi

Well, you got a point that they could have done that, but unfortunately Ikeda didn't let Tohou Fuhai and Moka rescue the hostages like that...

I believe that he has some plan, by finishing this arc like this, so I will just wait and see what is going to happen next...

About Moka's choice of willingly going with Akua, well it's not like she didn't do something like that earlier, during the Lilith mirror arc...

It's just that the consequences of her current decision are probably going to be a little bigger then the consequences of the Lilith mirror arc, but at least it gives some opportunities for the author to develop Tsukune's character and his abilities, which haven't been developed for a long time...

On something else, that so far ... nobody commented upon, didn't anyone noticed what Akua has said to Moka, before they left on the airship... I mean, welcome to our Fairy Tale , honestly ... how much obvious Akua can get...

I mean it definitely points out that one of Akua's objectives was to make Moka "join" the Fairy Tale organization, which is definitely not something that Akasha would want Akua to do, and literally throws all of Akua's statements regarding the promise that she made with Akasha out of the window.

After all, I don't think that Akasha would want her daughter to have anything to do with the destruction of the human world, which is basically Fairy Tale's "primary" objective...
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 04:52   Link #18545
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, you got a point that they could have done that, but unfortunately Ikeda didn't let Tohou Fuhai and Moka rescue the hostages like that...

I believe that he has some plan, by finishing this arc like this, so I will just wait and see what is going to happen next...
I have to wonder what that plan is. No doubt it'll be another terribly cliched rescue arc with a little twist in the sense that Moka may have to fight Tsukune. At least, that's what I would like to see but I highly doubt that's gonna happen. From the way things look, Moka's turning into a damsel in distress but one that doesn't want to be rescued.

Quote:
About Moka's choice of willingly going with Akua, well it's not like she didn't do something like that earlier, during the Lilith mirror arc...
Go and read my earlier posts more carefully because I already mentioned that. And that's no excuse for her to be acting the same way. In fact, she ought to have learned from that experience that no matter what she does to keep Tsukune out of danger, he'll throw himself right into the fire for her. She ought to have known better than to join Akuha to protect Tsukune, because he'll still place himself in danger regardless, and what's worse is that she had the perfect way to avoid that situation this time.

Quote:
It's just that the consequences of her current decision are probably going to be a little bigger then the consequences of the Lilith mirror arc, but at least it gives some opportunities for the author to develop Tsukune's character and his abilities, which haven't been developed for a long time...
If Hokuto tutors him in the midst of battle, then I'm reasonably ok with that. As long as we're not subjected to another training arc, then I might still consider this manga one of the best but I'm not sure.

I think the best way to develop Tsukune's character now is to throw him into the fire and possibly have him fight Moka to develop both their characters and their relationship, considering that's been in a standstill for way too long.

Quote:
On something else, that so far ... nobody commented upon, didn't anyone noticed what Akua has said to Moka, before they left on the airship... I mean, welcome to our Fairy Tale , honestly ... how much obvious Akua can get...

I mean it definitely points out that one of Akua's objectives was to make Moka "join" the Fairy Tale organization, which is definitely not something that Akasha would want Akua to do, and literally throws all of Akua's statements regarding the promise that she made with Akasha out of the window.
Perhaps her understanding of the promise Akasha made her swear was not what Akasha hoped for. My respect for Kahlua just increased tenfold too. Perhaps she knew this would happen all along when she said Akuha and Moka must not meet under any circumstance. Here I thought there would be a bloodbath between them but Kahlua was trying to protect Moka in her own way.

Quote:
After all, I don't think that Akasha would want her daughter to have anything to do with the destruction of the human world, which is basically Fairy Tale's "primary" objective...
I've theorized that the destruction of the human world isn't their goal, but the discovery of the alternate realm, the true demon world (think Yu Yu Hakusho). But to do that, they need power to open the gate between the two realms and only those with the Shinso Blood have that power. Hence why Fairy Tail wants Moka, Akasha and Alucard, the latter having turned into a mindless killing machine and is being used as a tool by which to achieve FT's objectives. Not unlike FoxHound and Metal Gear.
Old 2010-12-15, 05:06   Link #18546
Chris38

Who, knows ... it might be possible for a fight to occur between Moka and Tsukune, though I agree with you Tsuyoshi that the chance of that is pretty low...

Regarding you're theory about Fairy Tale's objective ... that's a pretty interesting idea, though there still isn't much evidence that something like that is going to be revealed in the manga...

Though if that theory is true, then wouldn't Fairy Tale need Tsukune as well, after all he has the blood of a Shinso in his veins too...

Yeah Kahula was pretty sharp, to warn Kokoa to not let Moka and Akua meet, unfortunately she wasn't aware of the fact that the thing that she wanted to prevent from happening, has happened at nearly the same time she issued her warning to Kokoa...

So I think that, it's going to be pretty interesting to see how Kokoa (or Kahula, if she's going to be around when this particular information is going to be raveled) is going to react, once she learns what actually happened in the Wong family mansion...
Old 2010-12-15, 05:13   Link #18547
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Who, knows ... it might be possible for a fight to occur between Moka and Tsukune, though I agree with you Tsuyoshi that the chance of that is pretty low...
Yes because if that were to happen, the arc wouldn't be so cliche, and it's not something that normally happens when someone trying to rescue the girl has to fight the girl he's trying to rescue.

Quote:
Regarding you're theory about Fairy Tale's objective ... that's a pretty interesting idea, though there still isn't much evidence that something like that is going to be revealed in the manga...
True, but I wouldn't like it if the only thing Fairy Tale wanted was to destroy the human world. That's too basic and we've seen that too many other times already. However, opening the gate to the true demon world would mean humans would have to face a whole new enemy and discover the other world entirely.

Quote:
Though if that theory is true, then wouldn't Fairy Tale need Tsukune as well, after all he has the blood of a Shinso in his veins too...
Yes, but they don't know Tsukune has Shinso blood. Some members have fought him before but they prolly still think he's a normal Vampire. I doubt they're familiar with what it means to be a Shinso, and the only people within Fairy Tale who would know about them are Akuha and possibly Issa if he's with them. Akuha didn't know who Tsukune was after all, and Kahlua never really got a taste of Tsukune's power to know it's similar to Moka's.

Quote:
So I think that, it's going to be pretty interesting to see how Kokoa (or Kahula, if she's going to be around when this particular information is going to be raveled) is going to react, once she learns what actually happened in the Wong family mansion...
If anything, I think Kahlua would join Kokoa and the others to get Moka out of Fairy Tale, or at least convince her this isn't the best way to get answers or protect her friends.
Old 2010-12-15, 07:12   Link #18548
Tachibana
タチバナ

The good thing to know about all this is that in the end, Moka will be rescued, and a happy Moka X Tsukune ending.

Moka will most definetly NOT want to join Fairy Tale, but will probably have to, in order to pretend to please Akua for now...

Yes, this is something Akasha most certainly would have not wanted, Akua is just being her ruthless old self, but Akasha is right about Moka finding true happiness in her destined one, because we all know Ura-Moka "secretly" loves Tsukune.

While we may not like on how the hostage situation worked out, This is Ikeda's story, he most definetly did not ignore anything about this, hes doing the whole "boy rescue girl" thing, that is famous in manga, cause now we get to see Tsukune's manliness, but this needs to be done to further develop his Shinso power or to even finalize it, Tsukune has the whole insane high-speed regeneration thing down, well.....when he goes berserk.

I do have to say that some point in the future, Kahlua will most definetly join and possibly Miyabi to, but for now Kahlua is giving info to our heros before she makes her move, even though Akua said "welcome to our Fairy Tale ", even that could have been something to "knock" us off, Akua could have said that to be a little poetic, you never know, im just throwing in possibilities behind the meaning of what she meant, but if it is Fairy Tale related, then i wouldn't be surprised, this is basically the part of the storyline where, fate truly becomes cruel, i never forgot that, when Tenmei said it in CH27, cruel times and a happy ending, love it.

But these are my thoughts so far, this is a damn good manga, and im proud to be reading it, like you guys are.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-12-15 at 07:33.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 08:35   Link #18549
KLGChaos
The Shermain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
I have a very simple solution for you, KLG... you don't like the manga, then drop it. I stopped caring about Claymore, even after doing a huge run through it, and dropped it. I don't mean to go on a rant her or rage but... if this series is starting to piss you off with its dragging, then drop it, and shut the hell up. There's plenty of us here who, though this might be getting a little tiresome, are still perfectly willing to stick with it. If you want to be a troll, go do it somewhere else. I highly enjoy this thread because there's practically no bitching about any of the characters like you see in several other sections, and I don't need to see it start now (which is why I won't touch the bigger threads). You want romantic comedy? I can recommend you plenty of those manga, like Tona gura or Sora no manimani. But chances are, you'd start complaining about those too, because they'd go "stale". Hate to break it to you, but since it looks like you're looking for development and perhaps even a final pairing... those things are insanely rare in manga, and the romantic comedies would be just the same antics over and over, with development only going so far. By shifting focus to the action, when he returns back to the romantic comedy, it'll be a well-worth-waiting-for break.Yes, currently Ikeda is doing more action than the romantic comedy... but this isn't purely romantic comedy, it's shounen. And you'd better brush up on what shounen means... usually a lot of fighting, which some romantic stuff thrown in. Not to mention, while I myself dislike the fact that the two are separated, it's just another shounen element used to create drama and have the reader keep up with the manga. Though I will admit, the month between chapters is a killer.

My bottom line is this: the manga uses a lot of shounen elements, not all of which are the better. But there's no such thing as a manga that doesn't have flaws. And I don't want to hear anyone bitching about the flaws, especially not at the level you're bitching, when the rest of us are willing to just wait patiently and see where it goes. Can't deal with that? Then get out of this thread, and let the rest of us enjoy the series

[/end rant]
Dude, just one word: chill. I have not flamed you or anyone else in this thread, so I ask that you show the same respect, please.

People have opinions, that's what forums are for. This is not your forum or my forum and I will never tell anyone who doesn't like someone to get out of the thread. People come here to debate, not all agree mindlessly that something is good or bad. If anything, it helps keep the thread moving. I have nothing against anyone in this thread and I do enjoy the manga, but I do occasionally rant over things I don't like, especially when I don't like the direction a manga takes. It's why I've dropped Kurohime, why I've dropped KNIM. I've still got hope for this series, I just don't want to see it take another year plus for things to come to fruition.

And shounen, btw, doesn't mean a lot of fighting. Tell that to KNIM, GE, Ichigo 100%, etc. Shounen is just an age group that gets targeted, but there can be a slew of different content in there. Action, sports, heavy romance, ecchi, etc. Action just happens to be my least favorite due to the way things drag on (the only one I still read is Naruto and that's out of habit... dropped Bleach and Mahou Sensei Negima long ago... I do still read HSDK, though, just because I like the art and the ecchi, plus arcs don't seem to last forever).

Anyway, what I'm saying is, don't take it so personally. Whether my opinion of something is good or not will in no way affect you or your opinion. I had my rant and I'm done with it (otherwise, I would have had more to add by now), so instead of getting angry at me about it, just let it go. You can continue to enjoy the series, heck I give you props for sticking to it, but please, don't ask me to be a mindless puppet who nods and says "That's great!" to everything that happens. >.>

And for your info, while I find Tona Gura only so-so, I absolutely love Sora no Manimani and wish it got scanlated more. And I still love this series and the characters, I just don't like how the last several chapters have been handled and dragged out, which is what bothers me, not the series itself. I've never once said I don't like this... it's not like the Medaka Box forums in the beginning where people who post just to bash it without having any reasons why. That's trolling. I was just expressing an opinion based with solid reasons as to why I didn't like the chapter.

If I wanted to troll, I'd just post something like "This manga sucks." and then let the flames begin. I'm willing to debate and see others opinions, a troll is not.

Anyway, back on topic...

Now that the hostages are safe and Akuha is gone with Moka and Fuhai said there's nothing keeping them from going after Moka, what's keeping her from escaping? If she DID join willingly just to learn more about her past, then she really did kind of throw away her friends there for her own self interest, when she probably could have learned a lot more from Fuhai. It just seemed to be a really rash decision from someone who's been shown to be really level-headed before. Heck, something tells me that even Omote (where are you?! please come back!!!) would have even stayed at her friend's side instead of going with them and they would have gotten through it. Oh, and I really hope Tsukune saves Moka (if she needs saving) on his OWN instead of having everyone else do it for him. If Ikeda's going to do a ridiculously cliched rescue arc, he might as well turn Tsukune back into the brave guy he was back before this arc and not the depressed, emo guy he's been. He hasn't really had a real level up since he went ghoul, so it's been WAY too long. He's overdue.

Last edited by KLGChaos; 2010-12-15 at 08:57.
KLGChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-15, 09:29   Link #18550
Tachibana
タチバナ

Moka can't escape from Akua, their on an Airship, Akua is more powerful, she aint gonna let Moka escape either, as for Omote, i have a feeling she will play a big part while she is with Ura-Moka, helping her.
Old 2010-12-15, 10:45   Link #18551
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGChaos View Post

Now that the hostages are safe and Akuha is gone with Moka and Fuhai said there's nothing keeping them from going after Moka, what's keeping her from escaping? If she DID join willingly just to learn more about her past, then she really did kind of throw away her friends there for her own self interest, when she probably could have learned a lot more from Fuhai. It just seemed to be a really rash decision from someone who's been shown to be really level-headed before. Heck, something tells me that even Omote (where are you?! please come back!!!) would have even stayed at her friend's side instead of going with them and they would have gotten through it. Oh, and I really hope Tsukune saves Moka (if she needs saving) on his OWN instead of having everyone else do it for him. If Ikeda's going to do a ridiculously cliched rescue arc, he might as well turn Tsukune back into the brave guy he was back before this arc and not the depressed, emo guy he's been. He hasn't really had a real level up since he went ghoul, so it's been WAY too long. He's overdue.
Well, in my opinion it's quite likely that Tsukune is the one who is going to rescue Moka ... in the end, after all he's the only one who Akua, doesn't consider as a threat, since she's not aware of the fact that Moka has given Tsukune her own Shinso blood...

After all Akua is quite aware of the danger that Tohou Fuhai brings to her plans, which is basically the reason why she put up this whole hostage situation that made Moka leave with her, and the other member's of Tsukune's group or Hokuto and Kiria aren't strong enough to defeat Akua....

Which means that only Tsukune has the element of a surprise against Akua, and since he has Moka's blood in his veins... Tsukune is probably the only one who is able to match Akua's power's (besides Tohou Fuhai, but I don't think he would be useful in the fight against Akua)...
Old 2010-12-15, 10:56   Link #18552
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Moka can't escape from Akua, their on an Airship, Akua is more powerful, she aint gonna let Moka escape either, as for Omote, i have a feeling she will play a big part while she is with Ura-Moka, helping her.
She prolly can actually, or could've at least. She said she couldn't fight Akuha when hostages were involved because she's too powerful. If there were no hostages involved, I think she most certainly would've fought. Which is further reason to believe that it would've made more sense for Moka to fight while Fuhai-sensei took care of the gunmen before they could do anything.
Old 2010-12-15, 11:25   Link #18553
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyoshi View Post
She prolly can actually, or could've at least. She said she couldn't fight Akuha when hostages were involved because she's too powerful. If there were no hostages involved, I think she most certainly would've fought. Which is further reason to believe that it would've made more sense for Moka to fight while Fuhai-sensei took care of the gunmen before they could do anything.
Let's not forget that Moka is starting to be affected by her past memories that have been "sealed", probably because her seal is weakening, so we don't know if Moka would even be in a condition to fight Akua...

Simply, Ikeda had a different idea about ending this arc, then what we have expected , and there isn't anything that we can do about it, except hoping that the "Resuce Moka" arc is going to be a little better then the current one...

Personally I have nothing against this arc in general, since it provided quite a lot of information about Moka and her family, it's just that the ending to it, could be done a little better, but honestly speaking the author had to end the current arc somehow, and start the next one,... and considering how this arc has been resolved ... Tsukune has acquired quite a huge motivation to become stronger then he currently is, and fight against Fairy Tale...
Old 2010-12-15, 11:44   Link #18554
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Let's not forget that Moka is starting to be affected by her past memories that have been "sealed", probably because her seal is weakening, so we don't know if Moka would even be in a condition to fight Akua...

Simply, Ikeda had a different idea about ending this arc, then what we have expected , and there isn't anything that we can do about it, except hoping that the "Resuce Moka" arc is going to be a little better then the current one...

Personally I have nothing against this arc in general, since it provided quite a lot of information about Moka and her family, it's just that the ending to it, could be done a little better, but honestly speaking the author had to end the current arc somehow, and start the next one,... and considering how this arc has been resolved ... Tsukune has acquired quite a huge motivation to become stronger then he currently is, and fight against Fairy Tale...
Perhaps she wouldn't have been in a good enough condition to win against her, but she certainly could've stalled Akuha while Fuhai-sensei saved the hostages. That action wouldn't have taken more than three seconds, by which time, Fuhai-sensei would deal with Akuha on his own.

I agree that this arc provided plenty of info on Moka and her family. The only thing I don't agree with is how long it actually took to get to this point and how dragged the chapters felt, and the surprise ending to the arc that made no logical sense due to someone's uncharacteristic irrationality. This does give him a strong motivation to improve but I think just seeing what happened to Moka in the past would've been enough motivation as well because he would realize that Tsukune would have to fight Alucard eventually in order to truly free Moka.
Old 2010-12-15, 11:47   Link #18555
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Shhe went with her to save them, nothing more. Stop reading what's not there...
Old 2010-12-15, 12:09   Link #18556
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Shhe went with her to save them, nothing more. Stop reading what's not there...
I agree, that is the only reason she is with her, and the only person besides Touhou to be able to fight Akua is Tsukune, as a Shinso, his regenerative abilities will be able to negate her Jigen-Tou's cutting effects, just like what happened with Akasha.

Tsukune and Moka are more powerful than her, but their Shinso blood has yet to fully awaken, i feel it might happen during Akua's and Tsukune's confrontation, there isnt really any reason we shouldn't think about that possibility, but that is most likely too happen.

If Akua were to injure Tsukune in such a way like what happened to Akasha, the result will send probably both Moka's in a rage, to where she unleashes her Shinso power, finally synchronizing both their powers awakening Tsukune's Shinso blood as well, transforming him completely.

This would indeed allow him to battle and probably defeat Akua on his own, considering how powerful the Shinso are, but he won't have to worry about that Moka will be helping him to give her a good beating.
Old 2010-12-15, 12:45   Link #18557
Chris38

Quote:
Spoiler for snip:
Well, then that means that the next arc would have to be pretty long as well, to establish that Tsukune would be able to stay sane after his Shinso blood would awaken...

It would also mean that the "rescue Moka" is going to be the final arc of the R+V manga, though that depends on the place that Akua is taking Moka to...

After all, if that place is going to be in the Shuzen family castle or some place, which is close to Alucard's current resting place and Tsukune's and Moka's Shinso blood is going to awaken ... well, then you can pretty much guess what is going to occur if something like that happens...

Of course, it's still speculation on my part, since we still haven't got any clue on how long the "rescue Moka" arc is going to take and what is going to happen in it...
Old 2010-12-15, 13:06   Link #18558
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

anyways, finaly men take some action and when did that guy get crippled? I don't remember any critic injures to his feet.
Old 2010-12-15, 13:12   Link #18559
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
anyways, finaly men take some action and when did that guy get crippled? I don't remember any critic injures to his feet.
Well, if you mean Hokuto ... then we don't know the reason why he has to use a wheelchair ... maybe it's going to be explained in the next chapter...

Though it was already shown at the beginning pages of chapter 28, so it wasn't a surprise for me to see Hokuto in a wheelchair...

Since, we are on this topic, in the same chapter it was said that Kiria was also trying to "capture" Moka, which is the reason why he sent the Gremlin to the plane in which Moka, Tsukune and their friends, where going to Hong-Kong, which makes me wonder what Kiria and Hokuto are playing at, by lending Tsukune their strength... to "save" Moka.

After all, both Hokuto and Kiria, as well as, Akua are member's of Fairy Tale, which means that, they are supposed to be on the same side, right ?

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-12-15 at 13:30.
Old 2010-12-15, 13:49   Link #18560
khprincessh

wow no moka will not have to fight tsukune
Shinso Tsukune send me a link to that pic of mokas mom the new coolored pic

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire