AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-07-28, 11:11   Link #101
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
I thought they were more of vents then coolers since steam gushed out of them after a particularly heavy spell.
Or is coolers the right term?
Dunno if its the right term, but coolers definetely sounds more cool.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:14   Link #102
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbug23 View Post
Sailor Moon aside...
Mao from DtB? Wow...the crack.

Good job.
Cats were the first familiar species to come in mind when I think about animals that would not get laughed at, later on. Yuuno as a cat may compute, Yuuno as a crow does not (unless we start crack Air with Yuukito Scrya).

My god, Mao. He was one of my favorites in DtB.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:15   Link #103
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

The novel didn't even mentioned anything about a soul possession. Linith made Bardiche for Fate's use, that's all. End of story (especially for her in fact, her contract was nulled after Precia felt that Fate was ready for business, and that Linith was of no use to her any more).

Signature by liro
Estavali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:31   Link #104
FlameSparkZ
the "Z" is for "Zeta"

Oh my goodness! A MOVIE?!
Not to mention the possible S4

I'm so looking forward to it!!!

*faints*
Old 2008-07-28, 11:49   Link #105
nicky_008
Fate-Chan FC

God, just as I pray for it everyday. Waiting for the movie and (maybe) 4th season.

PS. In parallel story, I love it too.
nicky_008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:51   Link #106
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
Bardiche is... Agent Smith?
Not for long. He is turning into Agent Smith-ko.

Demon Eyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:56   Link #107
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Need to wait now for the Movie and the next soundstage
IchiKyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 11:57   Link #108
AuditionEX
Protect the Loli

Thank you 7 ARCS. Thank you!
AuditionEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:01   Link #109
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki

Do you know how hard it was to keep myself from cheering out loud when I saw this thread?! And I'm at work

This is definitely going to be interesting to see how the movie will be different than the TV series. The new designs for RH and Brdiche are just . It's just too bad we won't be able to see Zamber Form in its movie awesomeness. Hopefully in the sequel though .

Though I noticed that they seem to be using Nanoha's Sacred Mode BJ from A's after the cartridge upgrade and Fate's pre-cartridge BJ. Kinda weird to me since she Nanoha's first BJ was basically her school uniform she thought of on the whim . Makes me wonder what Nanoha's BJ would be like should they make a second movie .
Evangelion Xgouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:14   Link #110
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Nanoha's redesigned BJ seems somewhat reminiscent of a certain Gundam....

Signature by liro
Old 2008-07-28, 12:15   Link #111
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

I wonder if they will explore more about Fate's past in this movie... sure, we've heard a share of things in the sound stages (well, some people did) but animewise, there is still a lot to explore.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:33   Link #112
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Evangelion Xgouki Send a message via MSN to Evangelion Xgouki
Quote:
Nanoha's redesigned BJ seems somewhat reminiscent of a certain Gundam....
The cuffs on her sleeves are deinitely a lot stiffer and curved. Looks very similar to Wing Zero Custom's, imo
Old 2008-07-28, 12:36   Link #113
Kaix
[. . .]

This topic moves quickly . I'm still having a hard time believing it's here and the news is real. Well, I'm not quite as excited as I though I would be about the movie thing. I'd rather wait and see or hear more about it before getting all excited.

I'm not too happy with the new designs. Blue additions to RH look a little out of place and Nanoha's hands look a little too armoured. But maybe it's too early to judge.

And wait, Bardiche x RH is going to become yuri??? Blasphemy!!!

At least it's good to know that seven arcs still thinks it can get money out of Nanoha.

Kaix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:42   Link #114
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

*Without warning, a maniacal Heath-Ledger-as-the-Joker-style supervillain laugh echoes through the thread. Apparently Comartemis is very very pleased at this announcement*

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:43   Link #115
TeleIce
*lurk lurk lurk*

Send a message via AIM to TeleIce
WOW.

HOW EPIC IS THIS GOING TO BE. I screamed when I saw this thread, I really did. Those redesigns look AWESOME. And older-loli Vivio is also going to be win. Although...female VA for Bardiche? XD;

I just can't express in words how excited I am!

*fangirl squee*
Old 2008-07-28, 12:45   Link #116
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
I'm not too happy with the new designs. Blue additions to RH look a little out of place and Nanoha's hands look a little too armoured. But maybe it's too early to judge.
The design is very similar to her Sacred Mode, just with a few color and style tweaks I think. Though looking at it again it makes her look...older I guess. A more 'adult' feel to it compared to her first BJ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai the Reaper View Post
And wait, Bardiche x RH is going to become yuri??? Blasphemy!!!
Female Bardiche DOES NOT COMPUTE. The only thing they should change in the voices is to fix the engrish
Old 2008-07-28, 12:54   Link #117
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

The animated movie should've been SSX instead (( I mean, it's 2 hours of a Sound Stage )), but beggars can't be choosers.

The movie revelation is good news, but I'm personally more interested in the backgrounds ramification following the events of StrikerS especially with fallout of the events leading to the Numbers's society life and well, how the cast are doing. I find it a little dissapointing though that Sein, Nove and Wendi aren't seemingly together with Subaru in Rescue, considering how effective their ISes are with rescue work. Not so much Nove, but the interaction would be fun and hilarious.

Vivio looks great, pulling Yuuno's floating tricks, and not enough Kazuki there, Erio. It looks on the front to be a seemingly decent set-up to a possibly eventual S4 though, what's with the lack of direct involvement with the old cast.

As for the retelling, sounds like it'll be different enough on the forefront to say the least. RH and Nanoha's BJ redesigns are kinda.... eh... to me. Some parts seemed unnecessarily tacked on extra to buff the military look, but it's not too bad. Bardiche's redesign though, is kinda dissapointing. I felt that it's rough, sharp edge look was a great contrast and looks better than the stream-lined scythe look.

And if Bardiche is getting a female VA.... -_________-

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-28, 12:55   Link #118
Estavali
物語は、もう、おしまい……?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
The design is very similar to her Sacred Mode, just with a few color and style tweaks I think. Though looking at it again it makes her look...older I guess. A more 'adult' feel to it compared to her first BJ.
Hmm, imho, compare to her "old" BJ in the first season, this one seems slightly more streamlined. For one the cuffs on her sleeves doesn't look that... bulky any more (my major and only picks on Nanoha's BJ), and the color scheme helps in the streamlined effect.

Quote:
Female Bardiche DOES NOT COMPUTE. The only thing they should change in the voices is to fix the engrish
Agreed .

Signature by liro
Old 2008-07-28, 13:02   Link #119
Evangelion Xgouki
NERV Personnel
*Author

Quote:
Hmm, imho, compare to her "old" BJ in the first season, this one seems slightly more streamlined. For one the cuffs on her sleeves doesn't look that... bulky any more (my major and only picks on Nanoha's BJ), and the color scheme helps in the streamlined effect.
It does look more streamlined as I look at it, especially with the blue stripes they added down the side of the sleeve and skirt. I guess they wanted to emphasize her love of flying with the BJ redesign.
Old 2008-07-28, 13:29   Link #120
Lesca

Mahou Shojo Lyrical Nanoha The MOVIE 1st...is that what the movie is going to be called? does 1st imply there's going to be another one made maybe, or probably just the way they named it.
Either way more Nanoha yay! I prefer the adults to the loli versions but still looking forward to it. Wonder if Nanoha will still have her 'beat to a pulp and make friends!' habit, in the AU

Tags
movie