AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > My HiME / My Otome

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-03, 01:34   Link #1
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Otome/HiME Music Discussion (OP/ED & OST, etc.) [NO DOWNLOADS]

Mod Edit: This now becomes a general "catch all" music discussion thread for all musical things Otome/HiME. Please remember: no asking for music downloads of any type.

---

I was going to post this in OST thread, but that's been locked for an unknown reason. Mai-Otome Best Collection has been released in Japan. It's a 2 disc set, the 1st disc contains all the Mai-Otome vocals, including a mellow version of "Otome wa DO MY BEST desho?" and a complete version of "Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari."

The 2nd contains all BGM tracks from Mai-Otome that weren't release on an OST. This includes the remixes of BGM from Mai-HiME. It also includes a bonus track "Maiotome SAGA ~ Memorial Medley," which is infact a mix of various BGM from Mai-Otome.

For the record, here's a track list for disc 2.
  1. Takeru Sora - Yuragu Daichi
  2. Shin Naru Mezame
  3. HiME
  4. Harmonium
  5. Horobi no Uta
  6. Shinshoku...
  7. Otome Mau ~ Sei Naru Butou
  8. Otome no Kyouen
  9. Otome no Yakusoku
  10. Tsuki no Guuwa
  11. Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari (Mashiro Vers.)
  12. Maiotome SAGA ~ Memorial Medley

HiME is an Ensei remix, while Otome Mau ~ Sei Naru Butou is a Gakutenou Kenzan remix. Tsuki no Guuwa is also a "It's only the fairy tale..." remix. Otome no Kyouen is a combination of various parts from Duran Shoukan, Materialise, Shinwa no Hate ni ~HiME to Kokuyou no Kimi~, Ensei, It's only the fairy tale, Kagutsuchi Kourin, Mezame and Otome no Waltz. The beginning of Otome no Kyouen played at the end of episode 22 of Mai-Otome.

Caution: This is not a download thread, as that goes against the rules. DO NOT ASK FOR A DOWNLOAD! This topic is for discussion of the CDs and the BGM contained in them.

Last edited by Catgirls; 2006-08-03 at 17:19.
Old 2006-08-03, 01:52   Link #2
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Wow Almost of them may will be the Missing Song we waiting for long time... Could they will added some Missing Track like the Arrival of The Valkyrie Of ep22 (When Tomoe and Other Valkyrie arrived)
Or the Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari Piano, Orgue and Harp etc... Can't wait for the Last Week of Release Date.. I have to reserve it...
Old 2006-08-03, 02:40   Link #3
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Quote:
Originally Posted by IchiKyo
Could they will added some Missing Track like the Arrival of The Valkyrie Of ep22 (When Tomoe and Other Valkyrie arrived)
Or the Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari Piano, Orgue and Harp etc... Can't wait for the Last Week of Release Date.. I have to reserve it...
They did

Disc 1's stuff we've already heard, but Disc 2 is great. Includes all the tracks I remember not hearing in the other two OSTs, and they're a lot longer than they were, too. Otome no Kyouen, for example, played for about 10 seconds when Mai and Mikoto appeared over Arika for the first time, and is now 3:08. 78mins of music (could've fit tightly on one disc, really) including the singles and their b-sides that some people paid a lot for already adds up to a worthwhile CD.
Old 2006-08-03, 02:41   Link #4
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Send a message via AIM to IchiKyo Send a message via MSN to IchiKyo Send a message via Yahoo to IchiKyo
Hum excellent
Can't wait to get my hands on it this time
Old 2006-08-03, 03:46   Link #5
roon
_(:q 」∠)_ _(ФωФ*」∠)_
*Artist

Just listened to my own copy --- that is one amazing little CD. Otome no Kyouen freaking floored me.
Old 2006-08-03, 04:15   Link #6
allexiel

Hey!
Even the fabulous materialize song of natsuki is on the last track... I LOVE IT.
Long live kajiura-sama
Old 2006-08-03, 06:04   Link #7
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Ano.... Did the Last Track of Cd 1 is the Full Version Of Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari, All 4 Parts of the Songs completed?
Old 2006-08-03, 06:15   Link #8
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Woah, this is amazing..
I dare say it is better than the two OSTs.

The HiME-sounds bring back memories..
Old 2006-08-03, 08:00   Link #9
SpeedRcrX
Ba~bu~!

Otome no Kyouen , that track is a really good arrangement
Old 2006-08-03, 08:45   Link #10
Tokkan

Quote:
Ano.... Did the Last Track of Cd 1 is the Full Version Of Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari, All 4 Parts of the Songs completed?
Yes, but unlike the non-complete version which was ordered "Arika (1st Stanza), Nina (2nd Stanza), Mashiro (3rd Stanza)", the complete version is ordered "Nina (1st Stanza), Arika (2nd Stanza), Mashiro (3rd Stanza), Nina (4th Stanza)". It's a bit different from the one included with the Ending single, and is almost a minute longer than the "original." Plus, Nina and Arika have switched stanzas for some reason.
Old 2006-08-03, 08:46   Link #11
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

So Nina sing the Last Part?
Old 2006-08-03, 08:52   Link #12
Tokkan

Quote:
So Nina sing the Last Part?
Yes. Nina sings the beginning and the end.
Old 2006-08-03, 09:15   Link #13
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Like The Original Story of The Anime
Old 2006-08-03, 10:02   Link #14
defiant

Could someone post the full lyrics of Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari and if possible the english translation.

Thanks a lot
Old 2006-08-03, 10:26   Link #15
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob the Fox
I was going to post this in OST thread, but that's been locked for an unknown reason.
I locked it because I planned to consolidate all music discussion into one thread, and this one will do just fine. I may edit the title and add a bit to your first post later.

Remember people: no asking for music downloads of any type.
Old 2006-08-03, 10:28   Link #16
IchiKyo
大いなる希望の力、キュア・ドリーム!

Quote:
Originally Posted by defiant
Could someone post the full lyrics of Hoshi ga Kanaderu Monogatari and if possible the english translation.

Thanks a lot
We just have 3 parts and one is still on progress...
And for the translation, you have to wait
Old 2006-08-03, 15:50   Link #17
Yazakura
Enigma of Nothing

Ensei (Kajiura Yuki's single) Disscusions + Q and A!

I have a question about this single. Is it just a collection of random sounds made for Mai Hime or a song sung in faint Japanese for Mai Hime? I couln't tell, it was very faint as I said before. Thanks in advance for clearing my question up!
Old 2006-08-03, 16:12   Link #18
Sakuya
*Artist

The Mai Otome Saga bonus track was interesting and it lasted a full 12 minutes. It seems like it's a combination of all nice tracks.
Old 2006-08-03, 16:23   Link #19
Sakuya
*Artist

Ensei (AKA Himeboshi) is a song on the Mai HiME OST.

Edit:
There is no news about any Ensei single from Kajiura Yuki.
Old 2006-08-03, 16:30   Link #20
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
And it's not in Japanese.
Closed Thread