AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-23, 06:56   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Kami nomi/TWGOK - Anime Spoilers & Speculation (for manga readers only)

This thread is for the experienced Kami nomi/TWGOK viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the light novels / manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Kami nomi/TWGOK anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a light novel / manga virgin of Kami nomi/TWGOK, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled (use the speculation thread thread (first time viewers)).

Since posters are expected to be familiar with the light novel / manga, there is no real need for spoiler tags, but feel free to include them if you so wish.

Adding a Spoiler tag:
Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
Make sure that you include a title that clearly identifies the specific source of the spoiler!

Finally, please remain on-topic and do not use this thread if it's just discussion about the current or previous anime episodes. Also remember that this isn't a light novel / manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing

Last edited by Klashikari; 2010-10-26 at 10:26.
Old 2010-10-23, 09:20   Link #2
tsunade666

who do you think would be the next goddess?

their are 4 remaining goddess to be found and Kami is already teaming up with haqua to find the other.

I'm more worried on Elsie than Kami and Haqua.
Old 2010-10-23, 09:27   Link #3
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

I don't know if Else will be targeted by the betraying devils. Can they see through the trick and know that she's not Kanon? About Goddess, Ayumi definitely have one, considering her ability. She's named "Mai high school's unguided missile" after all... her speed is just unreal....

Anyway, about the anime part that was deleted in the generic thread. I believe that S1 can fit really well for everything up to chapter 17. And then end with Haqua arc in ch 12 (and a bonus chapter when she visit the house in ch 13). Would definitely be a solid ending for S1. They only need to mention that Elsie got 4 instead of 5 runaway spirits, and Haqua will laugh at how she "almost" get a 5-captures medal
Old 2010-10-23, 09:28   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Isn't this a speculation thread for the anime, not the manga?
Old 2010-10-23, 09:36   Link #5
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Isn't this a speculation thread for the anime, not the manga?
The thread mentioned that:
Quote:
This thread is for the experienced Kami nomi/TWGOK viewer (i.e. those of you who are familiar with potentially all the light novels / manga), its purpose is to allow free discussion of theories and speculation over the Kami nomi/TWGOK anime series, it therefore will contain unmarked spoilers. If you are a light novel / manga virgin of Kami nomi/TWGOK, then do not read this thread unless you want to be spoiled
But yeah we should discuss them in anime context. S4 anime that's is

I counted and expected the 13 episodes anime S1 to cover 24 chapters, from 1-17 and 22 to 27. End with Haqua arc. Then if S2 have 26 episodes, it will reach up to 70~ish, just finished Tenri arc (which gonna be a real good ending for S2). Finally S3 will be up to Rymiuel-dono, and may leave open ending for S4, which is current arc of the manga

I can't wait to see Yui arc through. Gonna be big controversial, with many simply hate but others would love it.
Old 2010-10-23, 10:58   Link #6
tsunade666

season 1 ending haqua

season 2 ending tenri

but why do they need to cut the two seasons?

the later arcs are getting longer starting from Yui.

if it's season 3. I would expect it to cover up to nanaka and season 4 would be the start of the serious goddess hunt.

s 3 girls

Minami
Reiko
Sumire
Nanaka
Old 2010-10-23, 17:25   Link #7
Fandal

Ok, I'm going to make a speculation here.

Else is a clean maniac. The #1 thing she's really good at is cleaning. Who in this entire manga is the complete opposite of this?
Old 2010-10-23, 17:29   Link #8
Kagayaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
Else is a clean maniac. The #1 thing she's really good at is cleaning. Who in this entire manga is the complete opposite of this?
... Akari?
Old 2010-10-23, 18:03   Link #9
tsunade666

what connecting akari and elsie? are referring to a sister connection?
Old 2010-10-23, 19:30   Link #10
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Yeah many suspected that Akari is indeed Else older sister... and the figure in chapter 2(in her flashback), the taller one actually is Elsie, not her older sister

This could be a little bit like Mr.Despair with the younger sister like to clean up while the older sister basically make a mess of everything, in a less extreme form

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-10-23 at 23:54.
Old 2010-10-23, 20:07   Link #11
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Guys, this thread is suppose to be ANIME discussion over manga, not manga discussion by itself. Seriously, we don't even know whether this will get 3rd season, and what we do no is that goddess will NOT appear in season 2. This is clear knowing the first season will cover 4 girls, next season will cover until moon child.

It is totally awkward to discuss most recent manga chapter in this thread. Just go to manga discussion thread; there is reason for that to exist. Seriously, where is the logics? Why are you discussing Akari here, when she just started appearing in manga after like 100 chapter? Where is the context of 'anime' there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun
Also remember that this isn't a light novel / manga discussion thread, if you do want to discuss the light novel then please use the existing thread.
To be on topic, next episode will be 17th chapter, which is infinite loop bug chapter. Are they going to skip god mode chapter? If they do, it's a huge loss.
Old 2010-10-23, 20:14   Link #12
Kagayaki

Yeah, Traveling Dreamers of the Accumulated Circuits is one of the things I'm particularly looking forward to seeing in animated form...
I enjoyed god mode more than infinite loop too. They'll probably start Kanon arc in the second half though, right? That would probably mean taser action
Old 2010-10-23, 20:18   Link #13
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice View Post
Guys, this thread is suppose to be ANIME discussion over manga, not manga discussion by itself. Seriously, we don't even know whether this will get 3rd season, and what we do no is that goddess will NOT appear in season 2. This is clear knowing the first season will cover 4 girls, next season will cover until moon child.

It is totally awkward to discuss most recent manga chapter in this thread. Just go to manga discussion thread; there is reason for that to exist. Seriously, where is the logics? Why are you discussing Akari here, when she just started appearing in manga after like 100 chapter? Where is the context of 'anime' there?
If the 2nd season is 26 episodes then it will cover Tenri arc, won't it? I mean they even can skip through some arc to get to Tenri arc 1st so S2 can have a solid ending

The reason we bring Akari up is of course because it's related to current mention of Elsie's sister, which will not arise again for the next... 100 chapters

Quote:
To be on topic, next episode will be 17th chapter, which is infinite loop bug chapter. Are they going to skip god mode chapter? If they do, it's a huge loss.
About this, i also agree that God mode chapter should bring an idea of his hardcore first before seeing how devoted he is with that. "Infinite loop bug" should come after Kanon's arc and Elsie's cake arc....

PS: Kanon's arc gonna be so fun....
Old 2010-10-23, 20:22   Link #14
Xacual

I'm expecting Capturing God mode chapter to happen later because in that chapter Keima laments about losing time to play because of all the spirit captures he has had to do. If they do it after the third arc it might make more sense then just after second like it was in the manga.

I'm looking forward to how they do the Infinite loop chapter, it is one of my favorite Keima standalone chapters. I'm expecting there to be more introduction to the game instead of just seeing Keima start playing it, maybe some emails asking him about it or something.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-10-23, 20:26   Link #15
applejuice
I kill you
*Graphic Designer

Not true, actually. Kami Nomi is split 2-cour project. The thing planned is only 26 episodes including both first and second season, and additional season will be determined by sales of DVD and BD.

and God Mode chapter is just 'ESSENTIAL'. It was the first time introduced that he can play 6 game at once with extreme speed. It was the first time that basically revealed who Keima truly is. If they remove this chapter, blame will all go to manglobe for their stupidity of ignoring characterisation of Keima.
Old 2010-10-23, 23:21   Link #16
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I've adjusted the title of this thread to clarify that this is an Anime Speculation thread intended for manga readers. In other words, in this thread people can use their manga knowledge to discuss and speculate what will happen next in the anime. It is not intended for people to speculate about what will happen next in the manga under some guise that "this may be covered in the anime some day..." or something like that.

So the topic is the anime, and the context is "from a manga reader's perspective".

I hope this helps clarify.
Old 2010-10-24, 01:07   Link #17
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

...And at this point, including the second cour, "the anime" is only 26 episodes. From the "capture PV", it's fairly clear that we will be seeing up to Tsukiyo (astronomy girl) as far as capture arcs go, which means we also get the Hakua "capture" arc (probably to end the current cour), and might end up getting to the introduction of Hakua's buddy Yukie (which happened right after Tsukiyo). Tenri, Nora, and everything related to them aren't introduced until after that, so let's leave them out of discussion in this thread at least until we know there are going to be further episodes.

That doesn't mean we shouldn't speculate on what we'll get in these 26 episodes, of course. As that was one of the reasons why we needed this particular thread, I hope we do. Just try to keep current manga happenings out of it, as we already have a thread for that.
Old 2010-10-24, 02:32   Link #18
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
umm, why does everybody think S1 lasts only 13 eps? it might just last 24-26 eps, since S2 is announced for Spring '11. I could be dead wrong though D:
Old 2010-10-24, 03:17   Link #19
Xacual

Because it's confirmed two 13 episode seasons with a possibility of more if it sells well.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2010-10-24, 05:29   Link #20
NecocYaotl

Is it already confirmed if it will be 13 episodes? Because I thought it will be only 12 episodes.
Episode 4 scenario writer is Takahashi Tatsuya, who was working for Leaf and wrote scenario for Shizuku (the first visual novel ever created), Kizuato, To Heart etc. So there's a high possibility they will add original story for this episode.
And the music is a cooperation with minori, a visual novel game maker. I think we can expect the quality of the music.
Hope it won't disappoint.

進撃の巨人
Closed Thread