AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Muv-Luv Franchise > Total Eclipse

Notices

View Poll Results: Total Eclipse - Episode 21 Rating
Perfect 10 9 23.68%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 8 21.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 26.32%
7 out of 10 : Good 7 18.42%
6 out of 10 : Average 2 5.26%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.63%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.63%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-12-02, 21:16   Link #21
Gravitas Free Zone

Yes, the Gainaxing was strong this ep. Those suits are an improbable mix of breast support and Jell-O.

The Evil America part reminded me of how nationalistic the show was for the first... six episodes?
Old 2012-12-03, 02:10   Link #22
Genessa

Heh, a nice change of pace for a while. Getting bored with how the Soviet/Federation Russia were always the bad guys. Every nation in this world has their own skeletons in closet and Muv luv are gutsy enough to bring them all out in the open especially with how strong the internet are.
Old 2012-12-03, 03:54   Link #23
DoomRavager

Still hesitant to conclude it was the Americans behind everything. Knowing that the attack was coming and sending the Infinites out there to do black ops mission doesn't necessarily equate to actually being behind the attack, and Sandek would probably naturally be biased against the Americans in general. It could equally mean that they got wind of it beforehand and decided to let it happen to turn it to their advantage somehow. Heck if I know.
Old 2012-12-03, 04:02   Link #24
calubin_175

The F-16s in slave mode were maneuvering quite clumsily.

Inia does appear more like an innocent little kid when she isn't around Cryska.
Old 2012-12-03, 04:09   Link #25
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomRavager View Post
Still hesitant to conclude it was the Americans behind everything. Knowing that the attack was coming and sending the Infinites out there to do black ops mission doesn't necessarily equate to actually being behind the attack, and Sandek would probably naturally be biased against the Americans in general. It could equally mean that they got wind of it beforehand and decided to let it happen to turn it to their advantage somehow. Heck if I know.
I agree with this , I'll wait and see how everything develops , I still think part of certain group that wants to sabotage the a certain plan ..... people that played the VN of MUV LUV alternative got hints of it happening
Old 2012-12-03, 04:18   Link #26
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

So, like I must've just go back into the groove at watching an anime that's captivated my interests and heightened my sense of speculation once more so the speculation of the day is...Lieutenant Colonel Fikatsia Latrova of the Zhar Battalion, missing son is none other than our elusive "mystery man" who get's to view the whole battle from his comfy seat but he's a very good looking bad guy LOL!!!!
Old 2012-12-03, 04:47   Link #27
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

To add RLF are acting like the knights Templar .... talk of over zealous fanatics ( Guess every culture and country has it hardcore radicals )
Old 2012-12-03, 06:29   Link #28
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

I laughed a little when that terrorist commander called The Infinites a bunch of hyenas.

Yeah, he's gonna get it in-between the eyes.

Leon don't disappointment me.
Old 2012-12-03, 07:59   Link #29
Genessa

I doubt Uncle Sam were behind the whole thing but....

Leon Kuze: We're going to put an end to this waste of time, and have everyone here remember how important time and money are.By making them realize how superior American TSF whether they like it or not.

So, the American Eishis were also assigned to a specific mission on that precise day it seems. Looks to me that those American politicians who were oppose to Prominence Project get the wind that this will happen but let it happen anyway. Once the rebels done enough damage to the Yukon base, they tell the American Eishis to "save the day".The damage will be too severe and costly for the UN to continue with the Prominence project and America will continue to enjoy total dominance in TSF production in the future not to mention, alsp promoting their shiny Murrican TSF to the whole world as savior during the whole terrorist incident.
Old 2012-12-03, 08:32   Link #30
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Whether its the Russians or the Americans who is behind this, its definitely a stupid act to do so when we are all at the edge of extinction. As if these rebels could do more better than the Eishis.

And another thing... how the hell did they available to acquire a Laser Class?! Did they use flash bombs or something?
Old 2012-12-03, 08:41   Link #31
erakk
Damned Basterd

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
Whether its the Russians or the Americans who is behind this, its definitely a stupid act to do so when we are all at the edge of extinction. As if these rebels could do more better than the Eishis.

And another thing... how the hell did they available to acquire a Laser Class?! Did they use flash bombs or something?
If you take in consideration that laser classes dont fire near other BETAs, then its safe to assume that the captors got hold of another strain of BETA before going after Lux, and used them as shields. Thats what i think.
Old 2012-12-03, 08:45   Link #32
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by erakk View Post
If you take in consideration that laser classes dont fire near other BETAs, then its safe to assume that the captors got hold of another strain of BETA before going after Lux, and used them as shields. Thats what i think.
At least if they are captured dead...
Old 2012-12-03, 09:09   Link #33
yankky5

Wow this is just great the action is back and the drama on the line between friend and foe just got more complex like real combat!! this ep is by far the best Yet!!
Old 2012-12-03, 09:54   Link #34
novalysis

America and NOW Christian Bashing in this episode. My, the authors are rather xenophobic and right wing leaning aren't they?
Old 2012-12-03, 10:15   Link #35
Micropod

That is ridiculous, the existence of terrorists who are Christians is not Christian-bashing and just about every nation is screwed up in some way, not merely the Americans. It's more human-bashing than anything if you ask me.
Old 2012-12-03, 10:39   Link #36
grevierr
The Lovable SuBiTA

Christian Terrorists are no new thing to the world. Take the Crusades for example.

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt. Run in little circles, wave your arms and shout.
Old 2012-12-03, 11:02   Link #37
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I do like how Yui handled the situation they are all in and making Cui 2nd was a smart move. I believe she has more battle experience than the rest and she is already Squad leader she knows how to make command decisions. I hope some of the terrorist try to make it up in some TSF's because if its one thing our hero's know how to do and that's pilot. They are going to have a fight on their hands.

Seeing Inia freak out was interesting. Im guessing that the battle programing that she and Cryska are under and the advance systems of the terminator only work when they are together. The trance that the 2 seem to be under when they pilot must be induced.

Americans are doing shady stuff with the Infinities and are possibly behind the attack by letting it happen so they look like the victim. Though the theory is sound im not sold on that idea yet (The Japanese have done this so often in anime its not even worth talking about most of the time.) However, it is obvious that whatever the mission the Infinities have been assigned is going to put them at odds with all Argo's, Bao Feng and Idar flight. Secondary mission is to capture either the Terminator or Inia. This will not sit well with multiple people and if they think it will be so easy to do this with both her and Cryska piloting they are insane.

From what i can tell the RLF is stopping the chemicals that kept the Beta asleep, if all those Beta wake up things are going to get even uglier. I guess in time we will see what the whole plan is but as of right now, i honestly see their plan as foolish. There are so many things that cant be accounted for in their plan and the fact that the best Eishi's who could oppose them escaped is evidence of that. Im not sure who the cocky ass hole was who is pulling the strings but he irritated me and i hope he gets shot in the face or get nom nom by the BETA.

I highly doubt we will see any "real" casualties from the leading characters. Right now my biggest curiosity is what the Infinities are up too, because i dont trust them nor the orders they were given.

Animation was not as horrid as some people are making it out to be, but it was not great mute point to me.
Old 2012-12-03, 11:04   Link #38
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by grevierr View Post
Christian Terrorists are no new thing to the world. Take the Crusades for example.

Or the nutjobs who blow up abortion clinics or assassinate doctors practicing it for a closer example.
Old 2012-12-03, 11:50   Link #39
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

BETAs!

Quoting Dr. Frankenstein: “It’s ALIVE!!, It’s ALIVE!!!” ^^

Seriously though, I see quite a number of abnormally large and pointy boobs here . Also, the animation for the jiggling boobs are a lot more noticeable than any other non-CG animation in this ep .
Old 2012-12-03, 12:06   Link #40
Methuselah
Payback is a b*t#8, huh?

Okay so can anyone please tell us what the anime has SKIPPED according to the novels? I know there is alot. Sharon's conversations with Yuuya and his crew? Interactions between Cui and Cryska? Cui smearing her breasts on Yuuya's face while having him on an arm lock? Tell us what we missed because of this sad quality of an anime!
Closed Thread