AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-03-27, 11:37   Link #6021
hvgill

Quote:
Originally Posted by clarkken228 View Post
You forgot a certain Ice Queen out there sir she's the most likely to be "ending girl" right now.
That might be so, but that relationship has a ton of obstacles to overcome. The first being their own personal hang ups. Hikki isn't likely to put himself out there again due to past traumas, and Yukino might be to stubborn to openly admit it. Not to mention all the familial and societal road blocks that have been foreshadowed in recent volumes.
hvgill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 12:13   Link #6022
Kamuui

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post

The more scenes I see, the better I feel about season 2. They even added Tobe messing around with a wooden sword!
It's just me that is happy now about Feel it's working on season 2 instead Brain's Base?
Old 2015-03-27, 12:41   Link #6023
Heat066

Quote:

The more scenes I see, the better I feel about season 2. They even added Tobe messing around with a wooden sword!
Dat Ebina, she actually looks really cute here, animation looks really good too.

Only complain I have is...I think they messed up Kaori, her hair looks way too plastic, and the light brown doesn't fit her at all, might just be a cheap scene.

Also, just noticed...Yui's eyes are red.

Ok.
Old 2015-03-27, 13:36   Link #6024
dexecutioner

Your endings are quite good but I think it'll be like a simple one? Like Hayama and Yukino getting engaged ordered by Yukinos mom? Then Yukino finally does something out of the box. Asking for Hikkis help then Hikki finally realizes the genuine thing.

I mean it sounds corny but I'm just basing it from the title...

Either way the PV looks awesome! Though I prefer old fujo from S1. She looks so much cuter there.
dexecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 13:41   Link #6025
Nuvi

Gotta keep my calmato, only a few more days for the anime. The PV just pumped me up more than it should have.
Nuvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 14:01   Link #6026
megaroad1

That PV looks quite promising. I cannot wait for it to start. I hope the animation quality is consistent throughout the series.

Having said that, I think I look forward just as much to Excorsism's translation of 10.5.
Old 2015-03-27, 17:24   Link #6027
YumeNoMonogatari
てへぺろ~

For those who are interested, I've made some screencaps of the 2 PVs we got. Since there's 19 pictures, instead of posting them here I'll give the link to the album.
YumeNoMonogatari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 19:17   Link #6028
Lan91

Hi guys, just joined this forum. I've read all the posts on this thread though. I got a question, where is a good site to watch season 2 when it airs? Also thanks for all the translations Excorcism they make my 7 days of work less hellish!
Lan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 19:26   Link #6029
Echodrive

Quote:

oh wow, the animation looks crisp. The opening sounds amazing too, but R.I.P green hair
Echodrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 19:36   Link #6030
Heat066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echodrive View Post
oh wow, the animation looks crisp. The opening sounds amazing too, but R.I.P green hair
Hey both animation and backgrounds look beautiful, some imperfections here and there but nothing that would ruin it, we should be glad this season is going to have decent quality.

Either way, his hair looks a lot more like his LN counterpart.
Old 2015-03-27, 19:50   Link #6031
Echodrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heat066 View Post
Hey both animation and backgrounds look beautiful, some imperfections here and there but nothing that would ruin it, we should be glad this season is going to have decent quality.

Either way, his hair looks a lot more like his LN counterpart.
Let me clarify, by crisp i mean perfect. Secondly i feel as if Brain Base got Hachiman perfectly with not only his hair but his entire look. The dark green was perfectly used by them i just wish that they stuck with it

The LN's make hachiman look attractive and at least thats not my ideal image of him, but this is all personal opinion.
Echodrive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 20:22   Link #6032
HereticMagus

Quote:

When all is said and done, I feel Yukino is not as beautiful - as sharp as she should be. Maybe it's just me, but even Ebina seems to have that cutting edge to her features..but not Yukino.
And why the hell does Hayama look like he's going wrestling?
HereticMagus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-27, 20:51   Link #6033
Excorsism

Miura's looking pretty sharp, though.

Spoiler for Miura:

Zaimokuza...

Spoiler for Zaimokuza:

So episode 1 preview shots.

Spoiler for Episode 1:

Posting it here instead of the anime thread because of spoilers. Anyway, if that last screenshot is any indicator, the first episode might be covering up to chapter 5 of volume 7. Guess they're jumping right into it.
Old 2015-03-27, 21:37   Link #6034
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Could be 7th has two episodes, 8-10 three per volume and one for 10.5 to reach 12.

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 05:45   Link #6035
Lan91

Is it just me or does Zaimokuza look more mature?
Lan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 06:58   Link #6036
HereticMagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lijenstina View Post
Could be 7th has two episodes, 8-10 three per volume and one for 10.5 to reach 12.
So one cour confirmed?
Old 2015-03-28, 07:30   Link #6037
lijenstina
Nihilism for Beginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticMagus View Post
So one cour confirmed?
It is just my speculation, but it is plausible.

“Talking nonsense is the sole privilege mankind possesses over the other organisms. It's by talking nonsense that one gets to the truth! I talk nonsense, therefore I'm human”
lijenstina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 10:34   Link #6038
Tormenk

In any case, there's hardly enough material to span two cours. The possibility of volume 10 being covered in S2 makes me hope they will slow down to cover vol 9 and 10 in more detail if they do go down that route.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 11:15   Link #6039
HereticMagus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
In any case, there's hardly enough material to span two cours. The possibility of volume 10 being covered in S2 makes me hope they will slow down to cover vol 9 and 10 in more detail if they do go down that route.
I think two cour can be managed, if we're talking about a word for word adaptation, side stories and all. Of course, they'll have to take some liberties, but I'd prefer that to cutting a lot of the context.
Old 2015-03-28, 11:51   Link #6040
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HereticMagus View Post
I think two cour can be managed, if we're talking about a word for word adaptation, side stories and all. Of course, they'll have to take some liberties, but I'd prefer that to cutting a lot of the context.
As much as I would like to see all the various moments from the LNs adapted, the pacing would be horrid if too much was crammed in. Hikki's random musings and even some of the important monologues would be essentially blank spots to be filled in. Unless feel has enough crazy in them to turn monologues into bombastic scenes like Shaft does.

It's hard to avoid cutting and I'll hope they choose well in cutting away the correct parts, if only for the key scenes to truly shine. Which is another reason even with the revamped visuals, the story will suffer if they don't have a good grasp of the story to pare away the 'fat'. S1 gets a lot of flak for rushing but they did get the core of the story down even if certain characterization and interaction moments had to be excluded.

Just a thought I had.If volume 10 is anime material, I'll be very interested how exactly the memorandums will be covered, if just for a solid answer on who exactly the narrator(s) are.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, comedy, delayed release date, dramedy, fake harem, gagaga bunko, harem, hinedere, kuuderes, philosophy, romance, school life, slice of life, social psychology, train wreck