AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-11-07, 13:40   Link #1
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

[Manga] Chapter 377 Discussion

Welcome to the weekly manga chapter discussion thread. This thread is created early to discuss spoilers and speculation about the upcoming chapter.

As per the forums rules, please don't ask for or mention about where to download the (licensed) manga. Also remember not to post or link to any translations of the manga, since this is illegal as well. Posting a synopses or summary is fine (and welcome) but please do not discuss scans, raws, translation groups, etc.

Remember that the manga is licensed, do not post significant part of the chapters. This stands for pics and direct translations.
Summaries are ok, crops of pics are ok as well if you want to illustrate your point but this is it.

P.S Note that only moderators or designated members will be able to create this thread.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-11-14 at 12:43.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 13:44   Link #2
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

so when are we gonna here a spoiler On this Chapter ...
I'm witting this moment so long time ago (one week).....
Old 2007-11-07, 13:51   Link #3
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
So when are we gonna here a spoiler On this Chapter ...
I'm witting this moment so long time ago (one week).....
The only spoiler out is ridiculous. Pein touches the two human summons and oh surprise, they turn into Sandaime and Yondaime with Rinnegan ! They were sealed inside the Death God's stomach, but it turns out the Death God stomach is the Asura Realm and Pein can summon from there too ! And they are attack right away ! (at least Shodai and Nidaime were polite enough to say hello) Poor Poor Jiraiya. Yondaime is faster than the hermit mode and Sandaime isn't too nice with him either. He does a Katon that overpowers the Suiton of the Hermits

That's all for now. Real short spoilers and plausible fakes should be out soon.

Last edited by Rahan; 2007-11-07 at 14:03.
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 14:12   Link #4
afro_dan
Filler Villain

Quote:
The only spoiler out is ridiculous. Pein touches the two human summons and oh surprise, they turn into Sandaime and Yondaime with Rinnegan ! They were sealed inside the Death God's stomach, but it turns out the Death God stomach is the Asura Realm and Pein can summon from there too ! And they are attack right away ! (at least Shodai and Nidaime were polite enough to say hello) Poor Poor Jiraiya. Yondaime is faster than the hermit mode and Sandaime isn't too nice with him either. He does a Katon that overpowers the Suiton of the Hermits
Don't forget that Yondaime also uses some kind of Fuuton attack.
afro_dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 14:17   Link #5
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by afro_dan View Post
Don't forget that Yondaime also uses some kind of Fuuton attack.
Yeah right, my mistake. Sandaime's Katon was powered by Yondaime's wind. But well, that's still pretty ridiculous.
Old 2007-11-07, 14:54   Link #6
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

If that spoiler is true, it will become a second version of Oro-Sandaime fight. A different version of DBZ, in the story mode. I guess, Kishi needs to be given the long deserved break that he has been unconsciously desiring for a long time.
Sazelyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 15:26   Link #7
Sinaura
Fat Warlord

Why not just summon the Death god himself and kyuubi to fight Jiraiyi:S
Sinaura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 15:35   Link #8
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazelyt View Post
If that spoiler is true, it will become a second version of Oro-Sandaime fight. A different version of DBZ, in the story mode. I guess, Kishi needs to be given the long deserved break that he has been unconsciously desiring for a long time.
It can't be real. It has to be fake. Even if there aren't any other spoilers yet, we would have a confirmation of some sort if it was true. Did Himaijin or The Touch post something for Bleach or One Piece ? I have not followed them lately.
Old 2007-11-07, 15:47   Link #9
Super_Gilby
Shadow Of Death

Send a message via MSN to Super_Gilby
if this spioler was true It would ruin the magna for me I really want a certain hokage to be the true antagonist of the story and if this spoiler is true it would confirm his death and confirm hes not the final boss ;[
Super_Gilby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:02   Link #10
reloaded
skywalker

I dont think that spolier is true, If Pein can summon from this "Asura realm" then why does he have to summon two people and then touch them to make them turn into the former Hokages, he should be able to summon the Hokages directly it doesnt make sense.

I think Pein should be a powerful enough opponent to resort to summoning those two (if he even can...), his legendary eye abilities havent even been seen yet.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:22   Link #11
Naruto_spartan
epic hero

Location: In a place in the mountins of Europe, a place where legends still spring in the world of modern man.
Id the spoiler does turn out to be true, if even partly, then it could mean 2 things:
Spoiler for spoiler:
Naruto_spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:26   Link #12
2H-Dragon
Silent Warrior

How can you even think this is real? The chances of it to be real are close to zero. The only reason it isn't zero. Is because there is a chance made that chapter while eating mushrooms.
2H-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:32   Link #13
naruto89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahan View Post
It can't be real. It has to be fake. Even if there aren't any other spoilers yet, we would have a confirmation of some sort if it was true. Did Himaijin or The Touch post something for Bleach or One Piece ? I have not followed them lately.
Nope Nothing!! Lets not forget, the people that have probably created this fanfic have had a whole week and a half to do so, thats why it seems so credible in some aspects like the dialogue of the sennin!!

although i do find the dialogue between bunta and ken-san, where ken-san reports back to bunta interesting as i guess it gives some purpose to his appearance which seemed pointless considering he wasnt a generic frog

btw can anyone remember what the title of this chapter or the hint or whateva that is shown at the end of the last chapter!
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:46   Link #14
Ero-Senn1n

It's simply a mixture of some copies of already seen moves, it's clear this was done by a reader. The 2 summons is obvious, but there's already the 2 guy's 2 elemental attacks mixed thing which is a copy of the Naruto-Yamato attack. Also there's the well known wish of Yondaime returning to the manga, plus he uses wind element just like Naruto. Too many fanboy dreams in one chapter
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 16:46   Link #15
Mists

I like the idea of Jiaraya fighting his student and teacher...If I remember before when Oro summoned the two Hokage they were puppets but still retained the personalities and knew Saru. But I wonder if they use similar summoning techniques? I mean if Oro can summon the 3rd....can Pein do it as well?

But perhaps they don't have their personalities because they're really taken over by Pein with Rinnegan or whatever that power is.....

Should've just gotten right to the point from the beginning. Bad guys never take out their strong guns until the end.
Mists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 17:23   Link #16
itachi29al

Spoiler for pic:
Old 2007-11-07, 18:28   Link #17
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi29al View Post
Spoiler for pic:
Ahhh so there are Sandaime and Yondaime...i like their new haircuts
Old 2007-11-07, 18:31   Link #18
naruto89

that picture is the one Rahan is referring too, its like 2 weeks old.
naruto89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 18:42   Link #19
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Wow how lame. More summoning of Hokages? Wth? More Kyubi Naruto 4+ plz!! ^^
Freya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-07, 18:42   Link #20
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
It's simply a mixture of some copies of already seen moves, it's clear this was done by a reader. The 2 summons is obvious, but there's already the 2 guy's 2 elemental attacks mixed thing which is a copy of the Naruto-Yamato attack. Also there's the well known wish of Yondaime returning to the manga, plus he uses wind element just like Naruto. Too many fanboy dreams in one chapter
dont forget that it mentions yondaime is faster which is absolutely another flick in the nuts for me...no facts no nothing no whatsoever definitely fake...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote