AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-11, 11:53   Link #1
Dreamhacker

Naruto DVD Covers

Does anyone have all the Naruto DVD covers and labels for the discs?
Wants both Japanese and English if available
Old 2004-08-11, 11:56   Link #2
Link

Send a message via AIM to Link
I don't quite understand your question... I have around 5 Naruto DVD covers and around 13 DVD discs.... What else do you want to know...?
Old 2004-08-11, 12:14   Link #3
teh_suck
AKA Torgen from We Suck
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link
I don't quite understand your question... I have around 5 Naruto DVD covers and around 13 DVD discs.... What else do you want to know...?
How can you have more discs than DVD Covers? Each DVD has one cover, unless you bought bootlegs. Unless I've misunderstood what you mean.
In response to the original question, http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/search.html...o&restrict=DVD
will show you small images of the DVD covers for the 20 DVDs of Naruto currently out in Japan; clicking one will give you a slightly larger image, although still probably not as large and detailed as I suspect ou want.
Old 2004-08-11, 12:23   Link #4
Link

Send a message via AIM to Link
LOL

Yeah, I got some weird stuff in Japan and China. I went around over to the East side and they got all these pirated stuff, you don't knmow which is real so I got this one DVD and there were like 2 or 3 discs.
Old 2004-08-11, 13:42   Link #5
Dreamhacker

As I have downloaded the fansubed versions of Naruto, I want to the covers and dvd labels, as I'm gonna burn all to DVD+R, and I prefer them to look as professional as possible. Then I need them in full size, with both the front and back of the cover, and the label to stick onto the dvd disc. Someone have either the japanse or english cd covers, and labels, so you can scan and send them to me?? Can't find them at any cover sites
Old 2004-08-11, 15:13   Link #6
oDin01

Pay $500 and get the real thing.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...n/P7180013.jpg
Old 2004-08-11, 15:42   Link #7
Melazoma

Send a message via AIM to Melazoma
Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01
Or hope Naruto gets picked up(or at least for the uncut edition distribution) by an ethical R1 fan-minded firm like Geneon USA, which have consistently used R2 cover arts for their latest releases.
Old 2004-08-11, 16:01   Link #8
Dreamhacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by oDin01
I don't want the japanese ones, without no english subtitles, so I can't understand what's going on. And as far as I know, they haven't come to europe
Old 2004-08-11, 16:51   Link #9
swerv
Stay Up

Yeah If they had english subs I'd buy them, R2 ones anyway.
Old 2004-08-12, 14:09   Link #10
SurferX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamhacker
I don't want the japanese ones, without no english subtitles, so I can't understand what's going on.
They probably meant get the R2's so you can have the covers and disc art. You already have English subtitles on your fansubs, just buy whatever Japanese release you want so you can get the real cover and be able to scan the disc art. Obviously you don't need to buy all of the Japanese releases just for the covers (unless you wanted to) since you'll fit about 25 fansubbed episodes per DVDR instead of the probably 2 episodes per DVD that are on the R2's.
Old 2004-08-12, 14:23   Link #11
Dreamhacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurferX
They probably meant get the R2's so you can have the covers and disc art. You already have English subtitles on your fansubs, just buy whatever Japanese release you want so you can get the real cover and be able to scan the disc art. Obviously you don't need to buy all of the Japanese releases just for the covers (unless you wanted to) since you'll fit about 25 fansubbed episodes per DVDR instead of the probably 2 episodes per DVD that are on the R2's.
I burn them both as DivX and DVD Video. I two of those covers, with 25 episodes in each: . But I need the rest of these, as I guess there should be a 51-75 cover too.
That cover is meant for the DivX. But as I'm going to burn all to DVD Video too, I need all the Japanese ones. Around 20-25 covers then. If someone have them, plz send me a scan of it

PS: Animes have 4 episodes per disc
Old 2004-08-12, 15:01   Link #12
nar00tardo
日本語で何かを書いたらリートに成ります

Quote:
I burn them both as DivX and DVD Video. I two of those covers, with 25 episodes in each: . But I need the rest of these, as I guess there should be a 51-75 cover too.
That cover is meant for the DivX.
OMG GR8 work on da cover!!11!! Can you post more?!!1 Would really appreciate it!
Old 2004-08-12, 15:16   Link #13
SurferX

I don't think someone is going to go through the trouble to scan and upload every single one of their R2 covers and DVDs just for you, so maybe give up that dream . The cover you downloaded is obviously from a bootleg set so you just have to wait for more bootleg sets to come out and people to upload their bootleg covers to the website you got that one at. If you're so interested in having "professional" looking covers for all of your DVD's then just make them yourself. There's tons of Naruto artwork out there on the internet, the cover making possibilities are endless.
Old 2004-08-12, 15:35   Link #14
Melazoma

Quote:
There is nothing "GR8" about bootleggers, they all need to go to hell, now.
Old 2004-08-12, 17:47   Link #15
Dreamhacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melazoma
There is nothing "GR8" about bootleggers, they all need to go to hell, now.
What is bootleggers?
Old 2004-08-12, 19:04   Link #16
Melazoma

Quote:
What is bootleggers?
Bootleggers, when referred to in the context of modern media distribution, are unscrupulous DVD/VCD/VHS production outfits that rip or otherwise acquire media contents through illegal means, and sell those illegally-produced media. The are scum, because they do nothing to deserve the money they earn by peddling their illegally-produced wares to unsuspecting individuals.
Old 2004-08-12, 19:20   Link #17
Dreamhacker

Quote:
Bootleggers, when referred to in the context of modern media distribution, are unscrupulous DVD/VCD/VHS production outfits that rip or otherwise acquire media contents through illegal means, and sell those illegally-produced media. The are scum, because they do nothing to deserve the money they earn by peddling their illegally-produced wares to unsuspecting individuals.
These people that is selling the illegal media are bootleggers? But fansubbers, would they be counted as bootleggers? And I have said nothing about that bootleggers are great, I just wanted those covers as they have listed 25 episodes per cover, and that's how many I have in DivX at each DVD disc.

PS: Anyone know how long it is until it's released in Europe?
Old 2004-08-12, 19:28   Link #18
Melazoma

Quote:
These people that is selling the illegal media are bootleggers? But fansubbers, would they be counted as bootleggers? And I have said nothing about that bootleggers are great, I just wanted those covers as they have listed 25 episodes per cover, and that's how many I have in DivX at each DVD disc.

PS: Anyone know how long it is until it's released in Europe?
Bootleggers sell illegally-produced media, while fansubbers distribute their (illegal)works, freely, without charge and most of them--I should hope all of them--encourage the purchase of the legal product, the "real thing," as it were, once the product becomes available in English-subtitled form.
Old 2004-08-13, 07:15   Link #19
Dreamhacker

I don't think I can afford the real thing, but if I can, I'll buy the real ones. Do u know a date for the european release, or at least what year it would come?
Old 2004-08-13, 08:59   Link #20
Zidane

Quote:
Bootleggers sell illegally-produced media, while fansubbers distribute their (illegal)works, freely, without charge and most of them--I should hope all of them--encourage the purchase of the legal product, the "real thing," as it were, once the product becomes available in English-subtitled form.

That makes fansubbers sound like so much better people then bootleggers . In the end, both screw the industrie. Especialy since fansubs are getting of such high qualitie these days, that most people like the guy from this topic, who belongs to a vast majority, just burn the fansubs on dvd, put nice covers on them, and never buy original dvds. Now, the bootleggers sell these dvds cheaply to others, with covers etc.. while the fansubbers give them away, in the end for the industrie its both the same thing. Now lets all give this guy his nice naruto dvd covers, so he can make as pretty as possible home made illegal dvds for himself, making it absolutly not needed to ever buy real dvds, since they are not all that much better to the average joe who outputs them to tv then original dvds. Can someone understand where im trying to go with this? Hypocrits of the world unite and bash me to hell.
Closed Thread