AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-22, 17:51   Link #321
Solafighter
Hige

Interesting episode.

Well, now they can call themself real witches, after learn how to ride the brooms. Maybe that will also help to get their duties done, like cleaning the runway. Omg, kinda hillirous.

About the reference, it could be the Lightning, but i somehow doubt about it.

Secret weapon in episode 4?
If its something for Yaeger(she seems/ed happy about something), it could be a jet engine. But i dont see that big of a point, that speed will kill the enemy easier or faster(against this enemy, the only things that do matter is weapon and shield). I more guess, its something, that will shoot. Or simply new magic.(...)

From the first three episode, i dont like the mix of the voice artists in the ED. I still prefer to listen to the variation of the first episode.
Old 2010-07-22, 20:17   Link #322
Ryan-minds

Well I kind agree with you on this episode but do like training episode in the 1st season but this episode ruins my view on the series and kinda well on mecha musume
Ryan-minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-22, 20:54   Link #323
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

eep... forgot all about this series sequel. Guess I ought to take a look.
Old 2010-07-22, 22:25   Link #324
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Perrine is kind of a perv when it come to Mio rubbing the broom the Mio touch on her face
Old 2010-07-23, 00:35   Link #325
Wrath88
Kissing...

At least she didn't go as far as to sniff or lick it.
Old 2010-07-23, 00:59   Link #326
Dahak86
Classics never age

she probably did, just it happened off-screen..
Old 2010-07-23, 01:57   Link #327
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

to anyone here who still ask the most common to out of bound question about stuff in this anime

the answer is

"MAGICK!?"

nuff said

>_<

since magic makes the bucket stay on the broom

since it also heals

it also gives strong ammunitions

it also allows a really strong homing beacon

it can make you invulnerable to giant red tentacle like beams

it solves most of the problem in this show

it allows mio to slice up neurois in half by her magic infused katana
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 02:24   Link #328
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahak86 View Post
she probably did, just it happened off-screen..
I am quite surprised that she didn't sleep in bed with it and go "Ahhhnnnn, Mio, your broom is rubbing between my legs!"

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 03:36   Link #329
DarkWish
Proclaimed Perv

Send a message via MSN to DarkWish
I bet she knew how to ride the broom just that she wanted to rubb it between her legs knowing that Mio once used it.
Old 2010-07-23, 04:27   Link #330
Francismeunier
Banned

Talking

As usual Dahak86 made great GIFs of the ecchi focus on this episode of the broom sticks. all the GIFs are found to be Really nice work again friend. Enjoyed seeing them. It would have been EPIC to have had a little of the Kiss x Sis fluids that Riko sometimes showed but I guess that might happen maybe in the BD....would sure be a nice add on with this episode. Right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
That was i thought of when i first saw it. The tail give it away immediately

Nice one! It never even crossed my mind but what is that Lighting Violet Striker based on if not the ME-262......wondering about that...you know the new Striker Units of Mio that made her go faster.
Francismeunier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 04:53   Link #331
pauldy
An F-15 Fanboi

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
to anyone here who still ask the most common to out of bound question about stuff in this anime

the answer is

"MAGICK!?"

nuff said

>_<

since magic makes the bucket stay on the broom

since it also heals

it also gives strong ammunitions

it also allows a really strong homing beacon

it can make you invulnerable to giant red tentacle like beams

it solves most of the problem in this show

it allows mio to slice up neurois in half by her magic infused katana

I dunno, it would feel a lot cooler and awesome if the magic was detailed..

Kinda like how Negima! & the Fate series are =D
These titles revolve on Magic but they usually have an in depth explanations of the whys and hows .. I know there are other titles out there that have in depth magic system and not a generic "Kaboom" based one lolz

The theme of this series are like 2 opposites.. Technology & Magic..

==

I hope there was a bonus or something that can explain how a striker unit works

My guess is that each girls have "Mana" (let's name it that for now..) that will flow and be absorbed by the striker unit instead of the usual Fossil fuel for normal machines.

Maybe if the girl runs out of mana, she could fall out of the sky. How to reload one's mana?
Go eat something and take a rest, or better yet, have fun yuri moments with your love witch.. After waking up you'd be having like 3 drop tanks worth of Mana energy for the mission ahead

How do the girls know their airspeed & altitude?? err... I dunno..
Striker units have a built in Neuro Barometric Altimeter to measure altitude above sea level. The data is then fed into the Witches mind so that they'll have an idea how high they are..

As for the airspeed, the striker's inlets have a sort of Pitot tubes inside that measures the press of air to determine their airspeed. Like the Neuro Barometric altimeter, it feeds data into the Witch's mind..

If this was Sky Girls timeline, It would've been easier since their tech is much modern and have an electronic display called the HUD.. ^

But then again, trusting one's feelings is much better than relying on instruments.. So the Witches fly without any of those..
Thus my senseless bloody theories are nothing

(and obviously this is NOT the Official Canon or anything at all just a fan idea.. Someone who have access on how Strikers really work please correct me hahahaha )

Sorry, this must be the cause being an Aviation fan.. being spoiled by explanations on how those flying machines work and their bloody procedures ~~
pauldy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 06:03   Link #332
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldy View Post
I dunno, it would feel a lot cooler and awesome if the magic was detailed..

Kinda like how Negima! & the Fate series are =D
These titles revolve on Magic but they usually have an in depth explanations of the whys and hows .. I know there are other titles out there that have in depth magic system and not a generic "Kaboom" based one lolz

The theme of this series are like 2 opposites.. Technology & Magic..

==

I hope there was a bonus or something that can explain how a striker unit works

My guess is that each girls have "Mana" (let's name it that for now..) that will flow and be absorbed by the striker unit instead of the usual Fossil fuel for normal machines.

Maybe if the girl runs out of mana, she could fall out of the sky. How to reload one's mana?
Go eat something and take a rest, or better yet, have fun yuri moments with your love witch.. After waking up you'd be having like 3 drop tanks worth of Mana energy for the mission ahead

How do the girls know their airspeed & altitude?? err... I dunno..
Striker units have a built in Neuro Barometric Altimeter to measure altitude above sea level. The data is then fed into the Witches mind so that they'll have an idea how high they are..

As for the airspeed, the striker's inlets have a sort of Pitot tubes inside that measures the press of air to determine their airspeed. Like the Neuro Barometric altimeter, it feeds data into the Witch's mind..

If this was Sky Girls timeline, It would've been easier since their tech is much modern and have an electronic display called the HUD.. ^

But then again, trusting one's feelings is much better than relying on instruments.. So the Witches fly without any of those..
Thus my senseless bloody theories are nothing

(and obviously this is NOT the Official Canon or anything at all just a fan idea.. Someone who have access on how Strikers really work please correct me hahahaha )

Sorry, this must be the cause being an Aviation fan.. being spoiled by explanations on how those flying machines work and their bloody procedures ~~
um sir they dont run out they just lose it when they grow up.....and become LESS LOLI-like hahaha
Old 2010-07-23, 06:45   Link #333
Wrath88
Kissing...

They don't really lose it all. In season 1, Yoshika's grandmother was the one who healed her friend when Yoshika couldn't do it because she lacked experience. I suppose with age, the witch loses the flexibility of using her magic in various ways.
Old 2010-07-23, 07:05   Link #334
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

and they lose their cute moe Loliness desu~
Old 2010-07-23, 07:13   Link #335
sinner0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath88 View Post
They don't really lose it all. In season 1, Yoshika's grandmother was the one who healed her friend when Yoshika couldn't do it because she lacked experience. I suppose with age, the witch loses the flexibility of using her magic in various ways.
It was her grandmother AND her mother who heal Yoshika friend. Which mean she did lose most of her power that she can only be a support and the mother is the one doing most of the healing.
sinner0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 12:30   Link #336
Ryan-minds

Well for something off topic here something that somebody after the second episode aired http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZF-pJYVSqA
Ryan-minds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 12:34   Link #337
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
I am quite surprised that she didn't sleep in bed with it and go "Ahhhnnnn, Mio, your broom is rubbing between my legs!"
I'm surprised she didn't go and steal the broom when they went back. Could have been funny if the old lady had mentioned "and about that Perrine girl...better keep an eye on her", lol .
Old 2010-07-26, 10:22   Link #338
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

Old 2010-07-26, 12:52   Link #339
McGee

Spoiler for Trude with jet striker?:
McGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-26, 12:53   Link #340
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomo12 View Post
hmmm........this pic right here, is different from the original artwork. Who edited it? The background is different, as well as the description Panzer VI Tiger-I too.....someone must have edited it then (possible infringement of copyright? coz i happen to know who created this lovely character).......

(IMO the description is not as good as the original one, and the background spoils the layer of the picture......)

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kemonomimi, light novel adaptation, mecha, mecha musume