AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-11-16, 05:40   Link #12141
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAlucid View Post
Out of curiosity, you wouldn't happen to know where this Omake could be found?

As for drinking blood though, wasn't Moka shown to be anemic at the beginning of the manga? So isn't drinking blood somewhat required for a Vampire in this series?

It seems that Tsukune is getting most of the strength of Vampires (Superhuman strength, regeneration, Superhuman senses) without the weaknesses (Water, requiring blood) of course, it seems to be hinted at that the three great lords specifically set up the scenario which produced Tsukune.
the Lords have their fingers all ower Tskune and what's happening to him. I can't give any spesific proofs to support that theory but the fact that that's how it has to be xP
Ged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 06:36   Link #12142
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ged View Post
the Lords have their fingers all ower Tskune and what's happening to him. I can't give any spesific proofs to support that theory but the fact that that's how it has to be xP
Well, they definitively control the events at school, but i don't think they orchestrated everything. The meting between Moka and Tsukune could be set up, but I think they didn't know for sure that Moka would inject Tsukune with her blood. When it happened I think the Great Lords just went with the flow.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 07:30   Link #12143
KoSa333

I don't think vampires' body differs from humans', the only difference is the eye-teeth and the blood. Now that Tsukune have vampire blood as well (and now it's only a matter of time when his body get used to it and then he won't become ghoul), he just has to learn how to use it like hokuto did before and he can be even stronger than Moka, that's my opinion. (look at the case of hokuto and kiria) And now they do the trainings and it will help achive this "goal". But of course there are many factors we don't know about yet, but i hope I am right..
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 08:10   Link #12144
Ged
Legendary

koSa, I agree with you.

But hey, What If there would be a some kind of dance ceremony at the school... what do you think would happen? =P

First of all, which one of the girls would get to dance with Tsukune?

Second, (and the most interesting part) Who would the other girls to take as their partner? xD
Old 2009-11-16, 11:41   Link #12145
KoSa333

It's hard to answer, but I think they would figth for Tsukune, and in the end the inner moka would beat them like she did before
I don't know who the others' partner could be be after that but I don't really think they would appear on this ceremony after it :S
KoSa333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 12:35   Link #12146
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoSa333 View Post
It's hard to answer, but I think they would figth for Tsukune, and in the end the inner moka would beat them like she did before
I don't know who the others' partner could be be after that but I don't really think they would appear on this ceremony after it :S
Mmm... that might be so. At least that can't be done yet . I was just thinking that it would be a good way to assist non-haarem ending. Or it could be the ansver how to not leave the other girls alone when Tsukune choses moka.

I'm just rolling ideas x]
Old 2009-11-16, 13:43   Link #12147
Chris38

Quote:
Mmm... that might be so. At least that can't be done yet . I was just thinking that it would be a good way to assist non-haarem ending. Or it could be the ansver how to not leave the other girls alone when Tsukune choses moka.

I'm just rolling ideas x]
Well, I also think that right know, Moka has the largest chance to be with Tsukune, and well let's not forget Inner Moka also loves Tsukune ( If she heard me say it in front of her I would probably die ), and she would kidnap him first, then let one of the other girls to get him.

And well, in the last two chapters of Season II she was called Tsukune's wife, haven't she and she didn't oppose the term ( at the beginning of the manga whoever would call Inner Moka, Tsukune's wife would be "Know your placed" 2 second's later. ) so much

Anyway on to the more serious stuff, do you think that later in the manga Tsukune and Inner Moka will develop some combination technique's, like Kurumu and Mizore have had, because Inner Moka's prefers kicks, while Tsukune prefers punches, and they could develop a pretty "strong" team ... no that's a understatement, they would be pretty much invincible ... .

Anyway, what do you think ??
Old 2009-11-16, 13:47   Link #12148
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
As things stand now, a non-harem route is nearly impossible. Each one of them is so deticated at the moment that it would take a really special person to come along to interfere in the dynamics that have been established so far. But, as we've seen, no youkai there even comes close to matching up to Tsukune's legacy, so at this time, we'll just have to roll with the harem.

As for techniques, yes, I've been saying that for a long time that they may eventually develop some. This last chapter seems to introduce that idea for Moka and Tsukune.
Old 2009-11-16, 14:02   Link #12149
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
As things stand now, a non-harem route is nearly impossible. Each one of them is so deticated at the moment that it would take a really special person to come along to interfere in the dynamics that have been established so far. But, as we've seen, no youkai there even comes close to matching up to Tsukune's legacy, so at this time, we'll just have to roll with the harem.
Well i know that, but the rest of Tsukune's harem is well up against a strong opponent ... I mean in chapter 23 both Moka's where against polygamy ... and Inner Moka, even admitted ( in her own way ) that she want's too be Tsukune's "only" life. Well I know that right know, Tsukune is in a tight spot, and it's nice that due to the Wong family Inner Moka is starting to express her feelings
for Tsukune more ...

And well it's still the second year ... so there might be still time for Tsukune to "choose" who he is going to spend the rest of his life with ...

I mean I hope it will, get an ending where he will choose someone, and will not be left with an open end. ( I mean there where many mentions in the manga that Tsukune will have too choose someone someday )

And this choice "could" be also connected to Jack Frost's prophecy ... what do you think it meant ? ... I mean, how Tsukune and Moka are going to change the world ?
Old 2009-11-16, 14:21   Link #12150
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well i know that, but the rest of Tsukune's harem is well up against a strong opponent ... I mean in chapter 23 both Moka's where against polygamy ... and Inner Moka, even admitted ( in her own way ) that she want's too be Tsukune's "only" life. Well I know that right know, Tsukune is in a tight spot, and it's nice that due to the Wong family Inner Moka is starting to express her feelings
for Tsukune more ...

And well it's still the second year ... so there might be still time for Tsukune to "choose" who he is going to spend the rest of his life with ...

I mean I hope it will, get an ending where he will choose someone, and will not be left with an open end. ( I mean there where many mentions in the manga that Tsukune will have too choose someone someday )

And this choice "could" be also connected to Jack Frost's prophecy ... what do you think it meant ? ... I mean, how Tsukune and Moka are going to change the world ?
Well either way I hope they don't just toss in Tsukune's choice in the last couple pages. Better to get that over with so the other characters can get some time to move on. Be too bad if the last we saw of them was being depressed over whatever happens between Tsukune and Moka.
Old 2009-11-16, 14:35   Link #12151
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Well either way I hope they don't just toss in Tsukune's choice in the last couple pages. Better to get that over with so the other characters can get some time to move on. Be too bad if the last we saw of them was being depressed over whatever happens between Tsukune and Moka.
Well, so far the manga hasn't disappointed me, sure it might start a bit slowly, but after some time it get's better.

I'm sure that the girls already know that, Tsukune only loves Moka, and well if you think about it more deeply, Moka's and Tsukune's getting together in the end, could be the only relationship that will have, many trails to overcome again.

I mean what is Moka's family going to do if they learn ?

Well I better leave it at this point ... because it's not going to be nice. The moment it happens ... all Hell might break loose, and I'm serious. ( Of course I could be overrating the power of Moka's family, but from what we have seen right know vampire's are scary, and if they get involved in the plot for real, things are going to get even more messy then right know. ).

So I think that Tsukune should get all the training he can right know.

But, the suspense is going to kill me someday ... I mean really how many hidden plots are in this manga now ??
Old 2009-11-16, 14:48   Link #12152
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well, so far the manga hasn't disappointed me, sure it might start a bit slowly, but after some time it get's better.

I'm sure that the girls already know that, Tsukune only loves Moka, and well if you think about it more deeply, Moka's and Tsukune's getting together in the end, could be the only relationship that will have, many trails to overcome again.

I mean what is Moka's family going to do if they learn ?

Well I better leave it at this point ... because it's not going to be nice. The moment it happens ... all Hell might break loose, and I'm serious. ( Of course I could be overrating the power of Moka's family, but from what we have seen right know vampire's are scary, and if they get involved in the plot for real, things are going to get even more messy then right know. ).

So I think that Tsukune should get all the training he can right know.

But, the suspense is going to kill me someday ... I mean really how many hidden plots are in this manga now ??
Nah he loves all of them, but currently loves Moka the most. It's the only reason why he's being indecisive. As Wong pointed out, Tsukune actually wants to keep them all... but is suddenly faced with the reality that in the real world he can't.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 15:04   Link #12153
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Nah he loves all of them, but currently loves Moka the most. It's the only reason why he's being indecisive. As Wong pointed out, Tsukune actually wants to keep them all... but is suddenly faced with the reality that in the real world he can't.
Well, maybe it's true ... but I really don't remember, if he said that he loves anyone else then Moka ... but maybe it's in Tsukune's subconsciousness, and well sometimes actions speak, better then word's.

In the latest arc of Season II it certainly is true, that some part of what Fan Fan said
( how do you spell his name anyway ?, because in chapter 23 it's spelled differently then in chapter 24, so how it's spelled in the raw ? ) struck close to what, I think is going to be Tsukune's biggest dilemma. Well I think that's what you get for being so popular, but I'm a bit jealous .

Well I think Tsukune still has time, but someday the "bomb" is gonna blow.

As if he hadn't enough on his shoulder's already. No wonder he wanted to relax in chapter 24. Unfortunately the Wong ( Won ? ) family, have made that impossible.
Old 2009-11-16, 15:27   Link #12154
Ged
Legendary

Quote:

I think this one indeed has most of them. xD I've been working on a character which I could make a fanfict-manga out of but the problem lies in those plots... Cause we really don't know anything about the heads of this youkai world... and about anything else that's meaningfull
Old 2009-11-16, 15:43   Link #12155
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Yeah there's still a lot we don't know. Right it seems to be more focused on Tsukune developing and gathering allies. But at least we get a peak into Fairy Tale with each arc. It feels that the series could go for another 2 years, here's hoping XD
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 15:50   Link #12156
Ged
Legendary

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Yeah there's still a lot we don't know. Right it seems to be more focused on Tsukune developing and gathering allies. But at least we get a peak into Fairy Tale with each arc. It feels that the series could go for another 2 years, here's hoping XD
Hopefully! At least one year ofc but it would be interesting to see how the girls would try to adapt to the human world
Old 2009-11-16, 15:56   Link #12157
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

No matter how it ends, I want an epilogue chapter with little Tsukune's running around the house! End of series epilogues are the best. lol.
Old 2009-11-16, 16:08   Link #12158
Johnny
Working the bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
No matter how it ends, I want an epilogue chapter with little Tsukune's running around the house! End of series epilogues are the best. lol.
With a bunch of silver, pink, blue, and purple haired kids running after him...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-16, 16:14   Link #12159
Chris38

Quote:
I think this one indeed has most of them. xD I've been working on a character which I could make a fanfict-manga out of but the problem lies in those plots... Cause we really don't know anything about the heads of this youkai world... and about anything else that's meaningfull
That's what is giving me, the headache lately, because I tried to uncover some of the mysteries of this manga, but to no anvil. What I think are the ongoing "hidden" plot elements as of right now are:

1. Tsukune's transformation

We can't really say that, we know that he is changing into "something", but so far it was never explicitly said what is going to be Tsukune's "final form", we have many speculations ... but I'm not going to explain them all ( it would take a bit too much time ). One thing is certain, the monster blood that is changing Tsukune is a vampire's, so his "final" form is going to be related to them.

2. The headmaster's plans ( The three Great Lords subplot )

Well, we certainly know that the headmaster is planing something, and his "friend" the Bus Driver is collaborating with him ... we are given a little hint here and there, but that's all. As far as I know, right now, we don't know much about it, but it seems that Tsukune ( and probably Inner Moka too, it's rare to have a vampire at school ), is in the center of it ...

3. The "Jack Frost" - in other words the Snow Priestess prophet

Well, the gist of it is that Tsukune and Moka are dangerous, and have a destiny that will change the world.

It was told, when Mizore and the gang was returning to Youkai School after there first encounter with Fairy Tale

4. Fairy Tale

Well, I think they are the current antagonists, just like
Antithesis where the main antagonist in Season I of the manga. Not much is known about them, but they seem to want to destroy humanity ( which is against Youkai Academies policy to coexist with humans).

5. The Wong family

The recently added "hidden" plot, for some unexplained reason they want to recruit Tsukune and Moka ( the rest of the girls, is just a bonus to make Tsukune join them ). So far a comedic plot with the added bonus of Inner Moka becoming a bit more open about her feelings for Tsukune.

Has the possibility of turning serious.

6. Tsukune's choice

Well, the most difficult for Tsukune, in my opinion, plot and the one which is the most noticeable. The title gives it all, basically who Tsukune, will choose in the end.

7. Moka's family

Well, the one plot which is still not expanded in the manga, but still mentioned a few times. We don't know much about Moka's family, but it's the one which could become the final arc of this manga. ( before you yell at me, I'm just speculating on this one ).

Well it basically sums up in one line - "What they will do, if they learn of Moka's 'friendship' with Tsukune ?". In this manga, vampire's are war-like beings, if I'm correct, Inner Moka said that in the manga somewhere ( I can't find it ).

Well vampire's are S-Class Youkai so their "involvement" in the plot is probably going to be a big "mess"

Phew, I'm done ... ha ... ha. I didn't expect it will be this much ... Now you see why it's giving me a headache lately .

Well if you have something to add, feel three to do so. On a brighter note, it also means that there is still a lot of things to explain, so it means we are no where near the end everyone

Last edited by Chris38; 2009-11-16 at 16:37.
Old 2009-11-16, 17:40   Link #12160
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
6. Tsukune's choice

Well, the most difficult for Tsukune, in my opinion, plot and the one which is the most noticeable. The title gives it all, basically who Tsukune, will choose in the end.
I hope Tsukune doesnt chose anyone...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire