4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 3.13%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-09-14, 16:02   Link #41
Cardiac Glycoside

Now, how could this anime NOT end like Old Yeller?

Hakuoro (Old Yeller) has kicked ass all over the globe and is now up against Dii (rabid wolf) and they fight and Hakuoro gets tainted? (rabies) so Eruruu and friends will have no choice but to put him down (shotgun).

Am I off the mark?
Old 2006-09-14, 16:10   Link #42
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Of course its already been said, but what a great episode that was. The action, drama & pacing were all spot on in my opinion.. even the music (Yay for finally getting a OST release date).

Genjimaru's final words were really touching if you ask me - maybe i'm just the type of guy that lets these kind of scenes always get to me, but at least he went as the warrior that he was. I'm gonna have to have some kind of Genjimaru day.. in tribute to him. ^_^
Old 2006-09-14, 16:10   Link #43
Zaris
of Porsche

Send a message via AIM to Zaris Send a message via MSN to Zaris Send a message via Yahoo to Zaris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cardiac Glycoside
Now, how could this anime NOT end like Old Yeller?

Hakuoro (Old Yeller) has kicked ass all over the globe and is now up against Dii (rabid wolf) and they fight and Hakuoro gets tainted? (rabies) so Eruruu and friends will have no choice but to put him down (shotgun).

Am I off the mark?
Sorta, kinda. = o

I've never exactly seen Old Yeller (was too young to remember), but if you wanna put it with that analogy, Old Yeller would have to have rabies to begin with. Rabid Wolf just acts as the catalyst.

In my honest opinion, I have no idea how they'll end this anime. They don't have a lot of different routes to take, but whatever route the producers choose, I'll be very surprised.

EDIT: What happened to all the activity on this thread? o.O
Old 2006-09-15, 16:40   Link #44
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
Well I finally got to see this episode and it was good. Can't help but feel bad for Kamyu and Kuuya cause both lost thier personality. I like that Hakuoro can control himself more.
Old 2006-09-15, 17:21   Link #45
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaris
Sorta, kinda. = o

EDIT: What happened to all the activity on this thread? o.O
I think everyone is just kind of sitting quietly at their screen kind of like when the theatre crowd hushes as something really serious is about to happen.
Old 2006-09-16, 05:42   Link #46
Lost

^ Not really. The ones we can't speak of are not doing what they used to do.
Old 2006-09-16, 07:41   Link #47
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

My only complain for the episode was that those eye-popping, surprising revelations went on fast without granting enough time for an explanation; the next episode should fix that problem, I hope so.

Anyways, I quite thoroughly enjoy it, as it revealed more pieces of the puzzle.

Spoiler:

Regrettable how Kuuya and the Kunekamum ended, but they sought it out and provoked on themselves, however, the blame can also be attributed with all the hatred they received and bore due to following and being raised by the worship of a false god that just instruct them to hate and be hated.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-16, 09:46   Link #48
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
BTW, did Kuuya end up with some psychological blunt trauma, because when Hakuoro is carrying her at the episode's end she's making some irrational noises, as if being stupefied?
she was squeeling like a pig being slaughtered...i call that going insane...which made me feel really sorry for her btw
heres hope to the laft few eps providing some explinations...and a happy ending of somesort...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2006-09-16, 09:53   Link #49
dxanato

Send a message via ICQ to dxanato Send a message via AIM to dxanato Send a message via Yahoo to dxanato
If you think about it Kuuya only true friend and fatherly figure she had left is not just kill but spatter in front of you. Just him getting kill would be bad but him getting spatter would be to much for any one to see a love one be kill like that. Kuuya still very young and emotional on her were at high. Mental break down was going to happen sadly.
Old 2006-09-16, 10:12   Link #50
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido
Spoiler:
EXACTLY. You got it pin-point.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Regrettable how Kuuya and the Kunekamum ended, but they sought it out and provoked on themselves, however, the blame can also be attributed with all the hatred they received and bore due to following and being raised by the worship of a false god that just instruct them to hate and be hated.
Hmmm. I don't know how exactly to address it without spoiling. Oh, well, here goes:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Which is why he was surprised when Eruruu wanted to stick by Hakuoro's side. He realized that she was in the same predicament as he once was.

Quote:
Spoiler:
Of course. By the time Dii used Genjimaru's contract for other purposes and the shit totally hit the fan, Genjimaru could only come to the conclusion that Dii (and himself, by still adhering to the contract) was spitting on a Ebaenkuruga's vow to fight for justice. He could no longer stand back and remain idle, watching as his race's ideals were being dragged through dirt.
Quote:
Spoiler:
Yep. Completely catatonic/psychotic. What will become of her *should* be revealed in the epilogue but considering how little time is left, it might be cut out.
Spoiler:
Old 2006-09-16, 16:00   Link #51
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Man, I'm still kinda bothered by the fact that Amaterasu delivered such a (theatrically) puny blast. :/
Old 2006-09-16, 16:14   Link #52
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
Man, I'm still kinda bothered by the fact that Amaterasu delivered such a (theatrically) puny blast. :/
I found that blast well done. The whole town was blown away. Nice Work from Mutsumi

Spoiler for Source of this Power:
Old 2006-09-16, 16:44   Link #53
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichy
Spoiler:
...-_O;;
...Btw...
...The Amaterasu wasn't shown in the game but apparently,
Spoiler for Amaterasu's nature:
Old 2006-09-16, 17:17   Link #54
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Wow this episode kicked ass i love this freakin series things make sense now. I was always wondering who the other half was and now we know Dil. However i did not did not foresee what happened with kamyu. She address them both as father and also before she left said Hakuoro why didnt you choose me? Kuuya's mind has left the building i think the trama of everything that happen has basically left her a vegetable. it sucks but this is the path that you chose and this is what happens when you hate and hate and kill and kill.

Seems like its going to come down to a battle of views between Hakuoro and Dil both possess a demon and both see the world diffrently. I think Aruruu is going to be upset about Kamyu. Also it was nice to Eruruu standing her ground and refusing to leave so she could support Hakuoro.

Question Did Kamyu know Dil from before?
Also now that Genjimaru is gone whos is the contractor for Dil now?
Anyone know how many episode are left 2 or 3?
Old 2006-09-16, 17:35   Link #55
Cardiac Glycoside

I don't know why Hakuoro is now fighting hot dog condiments; last I heard the ultimate bad guy was Dii.

As for why Mutsumi has two fathers, maybe it's because Hakuoro and Dii were, a long time ago, gay lovers and adopted her. When they broke up, Dii must have been awarded custody.

(Of course I'm being utterly sarcastic. If you don't mind spoilering yourself read Renegade 334 and Zaris' comments).
Old 2006-09-16, 20:53   Link #56
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Who is Mutsumi's VA? Her voice sounds very familiar....Hmm...
Old 2006-09-17, 03:54   Link #57
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:

If they keep rushing the last few episodes like this, I am so going to be bummed out.
Old 2006-09-17, 04:35   Link #58
zalas
tsubasa o sagashite

Send a message via ICQ to zalas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Spoiler:
A man can kill termites easily by stepping on them, but termites can kill a man by gnawing away at the wooden supports that's holding up the cement ceiling above him.
Old 2006-09-17, 09:15   Link #59
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zalas
A man can kill termites easily by stepping on them, but termites can kill a man by gnawing away at the wooden supports that's holding up the cement ceiling above him.
Deep wisdom there, eh? I like that phrase, but that'll only happen with time and if the enemy is careless.

I just realized that the voice actor for Dii is the guy who did chairman Gilbert Durandal in Gundam Seed Destiny. I was wondering why his voice sounded so familiar. Imo,Shuuichi IKEDA's voice doesn't fit Dii. I was expecting someone like Toshihiko SEKI to voice for Dii.
Old 2006-09-17, 09:54   Link #60
dxanato

You forget that Hakuoro is a tacticians and possible that Genjimaru may help in figuring out a easy way to take them down. One thing both Hakuoro and Genjimaru knew which was in the last episode is they need mass number of troops. This why they rescue Urutorii dad to help in unite the nation against Kuuya and her army.
Closed Thread