Old 2012-05-13, 13:56   Link #1841
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
chiffon ..
Spoiler for 89:
Spoiler for 89:

Last edited by Kyouka; 2012-05-13 at 14:20.
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 14:09   Link #1842
ShiroiRyu

Poor Chiffon ...
Really poor Chiffon ...
In same time, look at the wedding dress Satellizer !
Old 2012-05-13, 18:52   Link #1843
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 89:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 20:57   Link #1844
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

strange that Roxanne's volt weapon is similar to Chiffon's, is similar to Maria's?

and whoever asked me about my avatar, i like squinty eye Chiffon more!

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 23:44   Link #1845
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerklein View Post
They may are different size but may same kind, and maybe like the human they are divided to many factions, some factions are warmonger just destroy any human in sight, some are less hostile, and try to learn about human. That why Chiffon's power, ability is a entire different level to compare normal pandoras even when they in novalized form.
That's a theory right?.... I mean there's no official proof that Chiffon is a Humanoid Nova , since in the flashbacks , it can be heard from her mother asking Chiffon to smile all the time.
Leoncarbon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 00:09   Link #1846
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
That's a theory right?.... I mean there's no official proof that Chiffon is a Humanoid Nova , since in the flashbacks , it can be heard from her mother asking Chiffon to smile all the time.
Well, maybe they were trying to 'raise' her human.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 02:43   Link #1847
Kusa-San
I'll end it before April.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliasse View Post

Oh yeah thanks, actualy there are 5 songs in the vid, i love the last one.
It's anoter version of the ending of P3 too XD :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix2k...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey
strange that Roxanne's volt weapon is similar to Chiffon's, is similar to Maria's?
It's what I found the most interesting in this chapter ! It means that Roxanne is more or less the same than Chiffon but probably less powerful than her. But it's clrealy Maria Lancelot Volt weapon. And when you know how strong Chiffon is with just that, you can have a good idea how powerful Roxanne should be
Old 2012-05-14, 03:08   Link #1848
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoncarbon View Post
Her mother ask Chiffon to smile all the time because maybe Chiffon lack of human emotions. In "First Chronicle", even after massarce a entine class, Chiffon still can't feel anything like "fear" or "terror" about her actions look like she is a nature-born mass murderer, very unnormal for a normal girl at that age .

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-05-14 at 20:14. Reason: removed link to site that continues licensed scanlations
Panzerklein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 04:30   Link #1849
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
It's what I found the most interesting in this chapter ! It means that Roxanne is more or less the same than Chiffon but probably less powerful than her. But it's clrealy Maria Lancelot Volt weapon. And when you know how strong Chiffon is with just that, you can have a good idea how powerful Roxanne should be
Not to mention she has high-speed regeneration, akin to the Novas themselves. A pity we never really saw her cut loose, but perhaps there'll be another time. She's become one of my favorites, can't get enough of her.

Quote:
Her mother ask Chiffon to smile all the time because maybe Chiffon lack of human emotions. In "First Chronicle", even after massarce a entine class, Chiffon still can't feel anything like "fear" or "terror" about her actions look like she is a nature-born mass murderer, very unnormal for a normal girl at that age .
Indeed, her whole performance at the Carnival and the Eleventh Nova Clash screams "previous training," akin to Kazuha years before she entered Genetics. I can imagine Chiffon trained with Kazuha in order to control her monstrous power, and was clearly set up to be Kazuha's successor by her grandfather. Though perhaps Kazuha has other ideas, eh?

Back on topic, it is disturbing that Chiffon was capable of such carnage, even if she was provoked. I'm sure Dr. Aoi gave her a good lecture or two about the price of losing control after that debacle. She definitely needed it.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-05-14 at 20:15. Reason: edit quoted post
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 10:53   Link #1850
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Not to mention she has high-speed regeneration, akin to the Novas themselves. A pity we never really saw her cut loose, but perhaps there'll be another time. She's become one of my favorites, can't get enough of her.
We know Roxanne regenerates fast, but we also know that Chiffon can't be hurt unless its an extreme condition (like getting stabbed through the chest vs getting slashed or w/e). conclusion Chiffon > Roxanne.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 11:51   Link #1851
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Back on topic, it is disturbing that Chiffon was capable of such carnage, even if she was provoked. I'm sure Dr. Aoi gave her a good lecture or two about the price of losing control after that debacle. She definitely needed it.
Doctor Aoi probably said No desert for a Week.

Last edited by Xellos-_^; 2012-05-14 at 19:00.
Xellos-_^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 20:28   Link #1852
relentlessflame

*Administrator

I just wanted to remind everyone about our Forum Rules and Sub-Forum Guidelines, which explain that you may not link to raws or otherwise discuss how to acquire/view them, and that you may not post full translations, or link to sites that host licensed content. In light of this, a number of recent posts have been edited and/or removed. Please be careful to note these rules going forward.
Old 2012-05-14, 20:29   Link #1853
Mura
Now or Never

Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura
I apologize for that and I'll be careful in the future.
Old 2012-05-14, 20:34   Link #1854
Kyouka
Is Here

chapter 90 is out now nuuu noooo!!!! ok ill cry in my closet now
Old 2012-05-15, 00:13   Link #1855
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

Quote:
Hello again , I just read chapter 89 a minute ago , and I think your theory might be right , she went on about herself not being human. Sigh , looks like gotta wait for a few more chapters to uncover the truth

Last edited by Leoncarbon; 2012-05-15 at 00:22. Reason: I don't want to be caught by Grammar Nazis
Old 2012-05-15, 00:18   Link #1856
Panzerklein
In cash we trust!

I just read chapter 90. These line can confirm Chiffon is not a human. , Nova's eyes may look like Chiffon's eyes, don't sure yet because all of them always cover their eyes until now.
Spoiler for size:
Old 2012-05-15, 00:26   Link #1857
Kyouka
Is Here

im still going with shes a human i cant believe shes not just yet
Old 2012-05-15, 00:33   Link #1858
Leoncarbon
Tin-Man

I asked around , and it seems like my japanese friend told me that Dr. Gengo Aoi confirmed that Chiffon Fairchild is actually a clone of Maria Lancelot , and her mother , Aureriel Fairchild is her surrogate mother . When Chiffon was young , she probably lacked emotions (because clones probably have no natural emotions) that's why her mother kept asking her to smile all the time .
And in the wiki , they said it was hinted that she was a "true pandora"
Maybe the true definition of pandora means "Nova in human female form"?
Old 2012-05-15, 00:35   Link #1859
Alhazad2003

Quote:
I just read chapter 90. These line can confirm Chiffon is not a human. , Nova's eyes may look like Chiffon's eyes, don't sure yet because all of them always cover their eyes until now.
Spoiler for size:
I think it's evident Chiffon didn't consider herself human, though she went out of her way to blend in with her peers. Of course it was a bit difficult after her first Carnival, but only those in her school year knew of it. So she put on a smile for her underclassmen, who were none the wiser to her "monstrous" reputation.

Makes me wonder if Ticy ever knew how much she'd actually helped her, or ever saw her true self, as Satellizer did in chapter 90. If not, it'll create even more tension between the two in the upcoming arc. Can't wait for it.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-15, 10:02   Link #1860
Yorae_paladin1

Chiffon is human but her feelings seemed to have been suppressed which is indication of possible prior training before genetics
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, author loves incest, female fighters, futuristic setting, harem, seinen