AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-07-11, 14:46   Link #121
Blaat

Am I the only one here who likes the trilogy at whole, but basicly think that each anime show in the trilogy is either awful bad or mediocre?
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 16:05   Link #122
TronDD
Team the box!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat
Am I the only one here who likes the trilogy at whole, but basicly think that each anime show in the trilogy is either awful bad or mediocre?
I agree. I think the idea was very unique and interesting. Even the tie-ins between the 3 series were kind of neat. It is just that the 3 shows that contain those things are horrible.

I don't know if I could say I like the trilogy, though. Even though it's kind of a cool idea, all 3 shows still sucked.
TronDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-11, 20:37   Link #123
wnkryo
HainShodan

WAHAHAHAHAH.

Very very very l33t. Big props to you BJF.
wnkryo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-15, 06:14   Link #124
Yuun
~Trying to Enjoy Life~

Send a message via MSN to Yuun
Well... i've only watch 2 ep of love love so far. Is true that the story sucks and there's panty shot the entire episodes. Although this series is darn stupid, totally boring and etc. you say it.

But I LOVE it ^_^

This love love really makes me love it, I love the panty shots, i love the girls, i love the hero, i love the musics, i love the lousy story plot, i love this stupid anime.

i dun quite understand myself, most of my friends say this is one boring anime, but i finds it quite amusing and hope that the 3rd episode will came out....as soon as possible. I mean the fan subs...is better still if i can buy it at the market...
Yuun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-20, 02:05   Link #125
aceleader

So yeah, I made the stupid mistake of watching episode 9. If you say Cosprayers8, and DVD1, you've seen Love Love 9

Spoiler:

All in all.... yeah... wtf. M.o.e. must have ran out of money at the very end :/
aceleader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 23:55   Link #126
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

I just checked mirkx.com and there seems to be a torrent up that says it's from me, but I can tell you all that that is NOT my release of Love Love episode 7.
boneyjellyfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-30, 20:23   Link #127
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Well, sorry for double-posting, but the REAL episode 7 of Love Love from JAR has been released! This episodes marks a new era in parody subbing history: it was actually QC'd by someone that isn't psychotic!

----

When Ooizumi discovered that the girls were hiding their Dungeons and Dragons play sessions from him, he went berserk. In order to get back at them, he not only sabotaged their "equipment" but also enlisted the assistance of the rising world power: the Sentient Cucumber Faction. Now, after realizing the fault in his ways, Ooizumi set out to make things right. However, things have settled too cleanly. There's more to this than meets the eye, and the cast members are slowly noticing what's happening. Something is happening to the group that could tear them apart forever.

Torrent File
Old 2004-07-31, 00:57   Link #128
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
Well, sorry for double-posting, but the REAL episode 7 of Love Love from JAR has been released! This episodes marks a new era in parody subbing history: it was actually QC'd by someone that isn't psychotic!
Shame on you for double posting . Hm...this new QCer you speak of, are you really really sure he isn't psychotic? I mean wouldn't he have to be quite insane to even QC for you.
Old 2004-07-31, 12:00   Link #129
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
Heh, even though it has been marked as a bad anime I can see the fun here.
Although there's way too much panties per second rate for me to keep up with, but the funny jokes are neat.

I can't wait until that slowashell torrent of ep 6 arrives. I wonder if there's more than just episode 6.
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-31, 12:09   Link #130
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinobu_Maehara
I can't wait until that slowashell torrent of ep 6 arrives. I wonder if there's more than just episode 6.
What ARE you talking about? Episode 6 was released over three weeks ago and can be found here. It seems to be working perfectly fine for me, too.
Old 2004-07-31, 12:14   Link #131
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
Quote:
Heh, even though it has been marked as a bad anime I can see the fun here.
Although there's way too much panties per second rate for me to keep up with, but the funny jokes are neat.

It's downloading at 1 Kb to 5 Kb per second.

I find that slow
Old 2004-07-31, 17:15   Link #132
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Dammit, there's a plot.. now I NEED episode 7 too
I wonder what happens next ...downloading....

I'll probably let all the torrents host as seeds until I go offline with the torrent server, Which is in about 50 days because then I'll be upgrading the linespeed to 8 Mbit

Great anime, and neatly subbed.
Old 2004-07-31, 17:31   Link #133
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Quote:
Dammit, there's a plot.. now I NEED episode 7 too
I wonder what happens next ...downloading....
I can guarantee that you'll like what happens next!
Old 2004-07-31, 17:47   Link #134
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by boneyjellyfish
I can guarantee that you'll like what happens next!
I bet I do . Episode 7 is downloading at about 8 to 10 Kb/s
Probably because it's newer and stuff.
Old 2004-08-01, 12:47   Link #135
Anlushac11

I like this series, the parody is excellent.

One of the main reasons I have watched all 3 series is I find the character who plays Hoshino Koto in Cosplayers( the stripper in Love Love) too darned cute.

Unfortunately I cant get the ep6v2 and ep7 torrents to open which is disturbing.

The evil space Cucumbers is quite hilarious as well.

Sentient cucumbers? bah...shrimp used to be sentient but that never slowed me down.
Anlushac11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-03, 05:24   Link #136
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anlushac11
I like this series, the parody is excellent.

One of the main reasons I have watched all 3 series is I find the character who plays Hoshino Koto in Cosplayers( the stripper in Love Love) too darned cute.

Unfortunately I cant get the ep6v2 and ep7 torrents to open which is disturbing.

The evil space Cucumbers is quite hilarious as well.

Sentient cucumbers? bah...shrimp used to be sentient but that never slowed me down.
What is that whole drag about Sentient cucumbers anyway, I don't understand them. I did understand that it was painful or something.

Can somebody explain it?
Old 2004-08-04, 22:23   Link #137
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Teh Explanation!

Quote:
What is that whole drag about Sentient cucumbers anyway, I don't understand them. I did understand that it was painful or something.

Can somebody explain it?
Well, I'll do my best.

The sentient cucumber faction is a mysterious group led by a creature known as the Cucumbird. The Cucumbird and many cucumbers somehow became sentient, that is, beings with the ability to think and act for themselves. Here is a quick breakdown of the events that are known to us at this point:

Spoiler for Episode 1:

Spoiler for Episode 2:

Spoiler for Episode 3:

Spoiler for Episode 4:

Spoiler for Episode 5:

Spoiler for Episode 6:

Spoiler for Episode 7:

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-08-04 at 23:13.
Old 2004-08-05, 03:53   Link #138
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

wow,, that's a long story, I think I got most of it now.
I'll probably just have to wait and see how the situation develops. thanks
Old 2004-08-07, 16:52   Link #139
kuru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat
I didn't like Cosprayers, but I've liked Smash Hit and I'm liking Love Love even more.

And I must admit I find Koto/Yagami to be extremely cute.
kuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-20, 13:57   Link #140
boneyjellyfish
Evangelist of the Kazoo

Well, for those of you that are still interested in watching my episodes of Love Love, you'll be glad to know that I finally got around to releasing episode 8! Episode 8 is an episode I'm not really all that proud of because it was so absolutely horrible that, despite going through THREE complete script overhauls, I still don't think I was able to get it to amount to anything. Also, unfortunately, there was little I could do with the episode because of how it flowed. Basically, there was only one story that was possible for the first half, and it was the first half that I tried working with the most... but it still came out too slow for my tastes.

Just for a reference, here are the two script ideas that I threw out for not passing muster:

Hikaru causes mass amnesia - Thrown out because there wasn't enough dialogue to make it possible

"A Very Special Episode" - So depressed from her encounter with the Cucumbird, Yagami gets addicted to pain killers and marijuana. This script didn't work because not only was it remarkably trite, but there just wasn't enough dialogue to use it.

The final script I came up with? You'll just have to watch and find out, but I can assure you that it's way better than the previous two. The dialogue fits it somewhat, though I still think it was sort of rushed in the second half. It has a story that I was working with since I first watched the episode that I think came out somewhat well.

Anyway, go ahead and download the torrent and enjoy!

Here you go!

Last edited by boneyjellyfish; 2004-08-22 at 22:37.

Tags
harem, loli