AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-06, 17:47   Link #22641
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Even if Akua has a vague past that was only touched upon, I still think she is pretty cool. I mean honestly, if you changed her personality, with her looks you'd probably be like.. "Doujinshi. Now." I can picture Akua with a softer personality, though it's slightly hard seeing as how she's a psychotic bitch.
Old 2012-06-06, 17:54   Link #22642
khprincessh

ok so you guys said for tsukune and inner moka not to use there full powers.ok well first of all tsukune is gonna have to fight akua shes super strong plus what about gyokuro and kahula there gonna show up they might fight too so they might need to unleash there full powers to win.
Old 2012-06-06, 17:59   Link #22643
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I am still wondering why Moka's father isn't there, I mean does he let his family do what they please?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 18:04   Link #22644
GrimJack

he went to work the day after Moka's tenth birthday and never came home again
Old 2012-06-06, 18:12   Link #22645
khprincessh

yeah but his family is fighting,like wild animals and working what does he do he has to know whats going on and who knows he might show up (doubt it)
Old 2012-06-06, 18:16   Link #22646
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
ok so you guys said for tsukune and inner moka not to use there full powers.ok well first of all tsukune is gonna have to fight akua shes super strong plus what about gyokuro and kahula there gonna show up they might fight too so they might need to unleash there full powers to win.
They cant. Point out ugly face Alucard for the reason why they can't use their full power

Also I'm curios as well why Moka father have yet to appear. I mean this would be the perfect time for him to come out from whatever place he is .
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 18:24   Link #22647
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
They cant. Point out ugly face Alucard for the reason why they can't use their full power

Also I'm curios as well why Moka father have yet to appear. I mean this would be the perfect time for him to come out from whatever place he is .
mokas father has always been mysterious plus theres not a lot of information about him and what seriously happened to him is he hiding is he working for gyokuro idk well just have to wait.... and see.....
Old 2012-06-06, 19:12   Link #22648
Xagzan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redeyes260 View Post
Even if Akua has a vague past that was only touched upon, I still think she is pretty cool.
Oh yeah, me too, I was just trying to give a possible cause for how Randrak feels.

Quote:
I mean honestly, if you changed her personality, with her looks you'd probably be like.. "Doujinshi. Now."
Shoot, I'm already like that
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 19:24   Link #22649
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

If Akua doesn't join the harem, I hope we get some omakes with her. There is a lot of potential humor with her.
Old 2012-06-06, 19:49   Link #22650
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Well, we can all pretty much deduce that Akua wanted to keep Moka as 'pure' as possible, if one can make Darkness Incarnate 'pure'... Partially because of the Shinso and also because she's pretty much in love with Moka (yandere angle). If Akua had her way, she'd gladly take over the human world, install herself and Moka as the heads of the Shuzen Family and wrestle control of Fairy Tail from the Masked King and 'rule the world' together with Moka. That would have been her ultimate goal.

It's actually the outline of an AU story I came up with for Akua.

But there's that lil bump in the road called 'Tsukune'...XD
Old 2012-06-06, 20:00   Link #22651
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Man... I am still in awe. Tsukune is so bad ass now. God, I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!!

This is what series like Sekirei and Change 123 are missing... making the protag fight.
Old 2012-06-06, 21:08   Link #22652
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Man... I am still in awe. Tsukune is so bad ass now. God, I cannot wait for the next chapter!!!!!

This is what series like Sekirei and Change 123 are missing... making the protag fight.
True, how many harem base Manga do you know that has a Main Character who isn't a hard head and a capable guy who doesn't need protecting all the time? Well Tsukune was at first, but he change so lets celebrate how far he developed throughout these years.
Old 2012-06-06, 21:54   Link #22653
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

^ I think more of the harem guys like Tsukune and Ayumu from KoreZom are really saving the harem genre. They know their harem(s) are attractive and don't run away from them (Ranma, Keitarou, I'm looking at YOU). And yet, while Tsukune is more idealistic and adheres to just one girl, it works for him because...well, it's Moka Akashiya. She's a girl worth giving up your humanity for.
Old 2012-06-06, 21:58   Link #22654
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Just as long as Moka don't sink her teeth or fangs into Tsukune when Tsukune and Moka get to the crucial part in the relationship then I don't have much to worry about. Well first they need to get out of alive in the current situation they are in of course then they can have the R&R to catch up in their relationship. Though I am still wondering, what will happen when Tsukune tells her that he kissed Kurono while she was gone? Think she will understand?
Old 2012-06-06, 22:21   Link #22655
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Our Moka isn't so weak as to fall into a depressive state because of that ... I think.

But I believe that the first time that Ura will sink her fangs into him will be a very monumental event. It's always been Omote to bite him, never Ura. I'm not counting the times she bit him to transfer blood to him, I mean the first time she'd bite him to suck on his blood.
Old 2012-06-06, 22:26   Link #22656
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I been wondering for sometime, one of the biggest part of this Manga is Outer Moka and Inner Moka. Wonder if they could just be a single Moka who can just switch different personality time to time? Well that is wishful thinking in my part, just wish one of the other don't have to suffer. Both parts love him, yet only one can be with him physical while the other stays inside just watching. Quite sad, this Manga has been known to make people smile and have tears sometimes, maybe this could be an upcoming event. Wish I could read some part of the future that I want to see, just Manga so I don't have to wait for translations and my college tests so I don't have to study. Studying to keep my A honoroll is getting too stressful these days.
Old 2012-06-06, 22:44   Link #22657
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Now Iam wondering when will the backup team arrive. Alucard is pretty much out of the box.

Guess the hug with Tsukune was correct, but it was Ura not outer.
Old 2012-06-06, 23:31   Link #22658
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I been wondering for sometime, one of the biggest part of this Manga is Outer Moka and Inner Moka. Wonder if they could just be a single Moka who can just switch different personality time to time? Well that is wishful thinking in my part, just wish one of the other don't have to suffer. Both parts love him, yet only one can be with him physical while the other stays inside just watching. Quite sad, this Manga has been known to make people smile and have tears sometimes, maybe this could be an upcoming event. Wish I could read some part of the future that I want to see, just Manga so I don't have to wait for translations and my college tests so I don't have to study. Studying to keep my A honoroll is getting too stressful these days.
Well, who knows how Ikeda plans to resolve the Inner / Outer Moka dilemma. After the latest chapter I would say that Inner Moka also has a quite nice personality underneath her cold facade, that she put for reasons stated in chapter 54.

Well at the moment, Tsukune stated that he wants both Inner and Outer Moka's characters to become one, which happened in chapter 27, but that happened before the revelations about Outer Moka took place.

Anyway, what we do know at the moment, is the fact that Tsukuine doesn't want Outer Moka to disappear and that he still might consider both Moka's as a single person, since he still refers to Inner Moka as "Moka-san".

Will probably need to wait and see what is going to happen in the next chapter, probably until the Rosario is repaired (of course, if that's possible), and we see how Tsukune's relationship with Outer Moka is going to look like, now that he knows the truth.

Although, if you think about it, the title of this manga, might be a little spoilerish in the outcome of the Inner / Outer Moka problem, since if we take into consideration the fact that Rosario might mean the artificial personality of Outer Moka, who has gained her independence, because of the seal, and the vampire part of the title, being what is symbolized by Inner Moka's personality - what do you think a title Rosario + vampire would suggest ?

Since, in my opinion, it could suggest that the two parts (the "artificial" Outer Moka) Rosario (would eventually merge) + (with the "real" Moka's personality, which is Inner Moka) vampire .

At least I think that could be one way to look at the reason why this manga has a title like that.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-06, 23:54   Link #22659
khprincessh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, who knows how Ikeda plans to resolve the Inner / Outer Moka dilemma. After the latest chapter I would say that Inner Moka also has a quite nice personality underneath her cold facade, that she put for reasons stated in chapter 54.

Well at the moment, Tsukune stated that he wants both Inner and Outer Moka's characters to become one, which happened in chapter 27, but that happened before the revelations about Outer Moka took place.

Anyway, what we do know at the moment, is the fact that Tsukuine doesn't want Outer Moka to disappear and that he still might consider both Moka's as a single person, since he still refers to Inner Moka as "Moka-san".

Will probably need to wait and see what is going to happen in the next chapter, probably until the Rosario is repaired (of course, if that's possible), and we see how Tsukune's relationship with Outer Moka is going to look like, now that he knows the truth.

Although, if you think about it, the title of this manga, might be a little spoilerish in the outcome of the Inner / Outer Moka problem, since if we take into consideration the fact that Rosario might mean the artificial personality of Outer Moka, who has gained her independence, because of the seal, and the vampire part of the title, being what is symbolized by Inner Moka's personality - what do you think a title Rosario + vampire would suggest ?

Since, in my opinion, it could suggest that the two parts (the "artificial" Outer Moka) Rosario (would eventually merge) + (with the "real" Moka's personality, which is Inner Moka) vampire .

At least I think that could be one way to look at the reason why this manga has a title like that.
wow good point chris but i still perfer inner moka over outer because shes the original but outer ok plus askasha said the "the outer is a fake personality" but again lets not debate about this. but remember when tsukune found out outer was fake he like went into a shock plus inner always sealed up.but in some ways your a little right.
Old 2012-06-07, 00:16   Link #22660
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by khprincessh View Post
wow good point chris but i still perfer inner moka over outer because shes the original but outer ok plus askasha said the "the outer is a fake personality" but again lets not debate about this. but remember when tsukune found out outer was fake he like went into a shock plus inner always sealed up.but in some ways your a little right.
Since, it's possible that the outcome of the Inner / Outer debate might be spoiled in the title, naturally it won't happen immediately, it will probably be a gradual process, which in my opinion is still in it's beginning stages.

After all, we still don't know, how Inner and Outer Moka are going to "merge", and if it happens to quickly, some of the fans would be pretty outraged by this, which is the reason why Ikeda needs to slowly get his readers used to the fact that a "merge" between Inner and Outer Moka's might eventually happen.

So, naturally it won't happen in the current arc, since I believe it's possible that Tohou Fuhai will repair the Rosario, but I think he will say some foreboding line, that this is the last time he can repair it, because for example Akua's actions have lessened the integrity of the seal, and it won't be possible to repair it again, if a situation like that happens again - or something similar, but the context of that sentence is going to be pretty obvious.

Another thing that speaks toward an outcome like that, is the fact that eventually Moka would need to fully awaken her Shinso powers, and for that to happen, the seal (and in a sense Outer Moka), would need to disappear...

After all, we can't have Inner Moka always depend on Tsukune's "protection", eventually she will need to be capable of kicking someone's a** , and like I said before, I believe that the enemies that Tsukune and the rest of the company will need to face will be a lot stronger then the enemies they faced in the current arc(well, apart from Gyokuro and Alucard, who in my opinion, are already above the MC's current level) - pretty much, because I believe that vampires will take a more active role in the future arcs, since I don't think it's going to be possible to hide such a major event as Alucard's "second awakening", from the rest of the youkai world, and Tsukune's participation in that event is going to be noticed as well, which is most likely going to cause the general vampire population to become aware of Tsukune's existence.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire