Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-24, 01:45   Link #8801
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trung-t-rung View Post
Possibly, well the similarities is their arrogance and disregard for human lives(mostly high tiers characters). Otherwise, I have to agree with you there. Most of my friends and I seen Touhou like a Lovecraft stories being moe-fied with so much fridge horror under the guise of cute little bishoujos Some of the Touhou characters are being with vast power that somehow like to mess up other's lives for the lulz*coughYukaricough* or simply cause huge destruction*coughMarisacough*...Luckily, it's only limited in Gensokyou, imagining them run havoc in real world will be, well...
No, they cannot cause any real destruction due to Spell Card rules, please separate fanon and canon. At most just property damage but even Marisa has some principles/limits. Yukari doesn't mess around as much as you think she does because she either asleep or plotting something but she always thinks of Gensokyo. On the other hand, she is probably the most scary Touhou character as she imports human outsider for food for the youkais (Wild and Horned Hermit) and is noted to be scarying by almost every characters (Kourin and the three fairies) but she still always thinks of Gensokyo (Touhou Bougetsushou). What is really important is that due to spell card rules, they still have consequences. They're not unbeatable nor were they untouchable due to it.

But Campiones... aren't. They are just like the Gappies.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 04:18   Link #8802
Trung-t-rung

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
No, they cannot cause any real destruction due to Spell Card rules, please separate fanon and canon. At most just property damage but even Marisa has some principles/limits. Yukari doesn't mess around as much as you think she does because she either asleep or plotting something but she always thinks of Gensokyo. On the other hand, she is probably the most scary Touhou character as she imports human outsider for food for the youkais (Wild and Horned Hermit) and is noted to be scarying by almost every characters (Kourin and the three fairies) but she still always thinks of Gensokyo (Touhou Bougetsushou). What is really important is that due to spell card rules, they still have consequences. They're not unbeatable nor were they untouchable due to it.

But Campiones... aren't. They are just like the Gappies.
Depend, not every Campiones are self-centered Stus. Mostly only in the older generation like Uldin, Luo Hao, Voban,...with the exception of Doni.
Then again not every Campione fight for themselves, Godou, JPS mostly acted to protect their land, or people(Japan, Los Angeles,..) or prevent incident from happening(Alex,maybe ?).Aisha seems only fight when necessary or to protect others( kind of a bit like Shirou).
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 04:38   Link #8803
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Not all Gappies are self-centered Stu either. I'd compare Aisha with Vic, Godou and Luo Hao with Brolli, JPS with Terry Trevor Chase, Voban with Arturo, and Doni with Jack.

It's just that they lack self-awareness and have a rather weak personality. Sure, they might be able to "brave on" against Gods but the quality of what is behind their clothes, powers, quirks, and name is quite lacking. Especially Godou, for a main character. Brolli made more progress than him in half of the movie than Godou in 10 books.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 06:02   Link #8804
Zurvan
Divine Monarch

Chapter updated thanks zzhk

Did the King of the End just acknowledge the Campiones as heroes?
Zurvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 06:06   Link #8805
bludvein

Uh, what? Its already over?

Well that was unexpected. I guess the real enemy will be
Spoiler for ...:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 06:14   Link #8806
II Maestro

The conversation between the King of the End with Godou was quite interesting. The King of the End who slays Godslayers is somewhat reasonable to able to talk with Godou and doesn't show malice or hatred against Devil Kings.
Old 2013-11-24, 06:54   Link #8807
Chris38

The latest updated part is quite interesting.

Obviously this is not the end yet, since if the trouble of the King's of the End's revival would be resolved that easily, Yuri's and Liliana's travel to the era where Godou currently is, would be pretty much pointless.

But, it's nice that the King of the End has actually acknowledged Godou's existence, which will make their reunion, in the present era, a lot more interesting.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 07:11   Link #8808
Yami no Ou
まおう

I wonder who might be the Wind God that Doni is fighting?
Old 2013-11-24, 07:16   Link #8809
bakapervert
A pervert

No new authority for Godou here? Even though not in his best form, KotE here is still a full fledged god right? What reason now that make Godou once again not getting authority?
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 07:49   Link #8810
Awrya
U mad?

^
Maybe because that great ritual of the ancient covenant he was talking about was not working properly? Or Aisha's corridors prevent campioni from gaining authorities from battles in the past.

Either pouring magical power into the [Camel] makes it absurdly strong or the King of the End's current state was extremely feeble. I guess this is what he meant when he said he's unsure whether he can satisfy godslayers in battle and that he hopes they'll enjoy the brief duel.
Also makes me wonder if the boosted [Camel] is capable of injuring Doni when he uses his [Man of Steel], it didn't work in Vol.11.
Old 2013-11-24, 07:54   Link #8811
bakapervert
A pervert

^ I don't think Aisha's corridor will prevent Pandora's ritual to work for the future campiones. And even if the ancient covenant cannot be used by KotE, the guy is still crazy strong, not losing to any other god Godou previously faced in term of skill or authority. Though he does got beaten pretty quickly here.
bakapervert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:04   Link #8812
Hidfe

Well the King of the End was not killed but beaten. You can only gain an authority when you offer a god as a sacrifice. He is also a god who has lost its name which means that death for him is final and he will never return to earth because his myth has been lost.
Hidfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:06   Link #8813
bludvein

The KotE may not lose in skill, but his authority is definitely weaker than it should be. He also didn't seem to have the immortal body characteristic that [steel] usually has. He said his weapons were limited.

What it comes down to is if Pandora is satisfied. She literally has the final say, and that probably doesn't count as a "suitable" win....frustrating as it may be.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 08:15   Link #8814
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
I'm just wondering if Godou is going to obtain the white sword in this battle/volume. Godou using Excalibur + Ama no Murakumo would be really cool.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:07   Link #8815
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Either pouring magical power into the [Camel] makes it absurdly strong or the King of the End's current state was extremely feeble. I guess this is what he meant when he said he's unsure whether he can satisfy godslayers in battle and that he hopes they'll enjoy the brief duel.
Probably both, I suspect.

Though I'm wondering if the "red glow" and the fire vortex was due to the Camel, or an ability of the King.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:15   Link #8816
Breimoon

it was said that at the moment King of the end was even weaker then Son Goku, furthermore most of his energy was focused on the light sphere so that is why Godou who focused all his energy in one attack managed to beat him.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 09:40   Link #8817
black prince
Lost Child

that's quick, too quick
Old 2013-11-24, 09:47   Link #8818
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Whoa :O

oh wait post count post count lol

This really shouldn't be the end though either that he'll use immortality for the likes of Steel or Artio will summon him again?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:04   Link #8819
Gore17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
Whoa :O

oh wait post count post count lol

This really shouldn't be the end though either that he'll use immortality for the likes of Steel or Artio will summon him again?
I'm pretty sure he's not dead. It's why I can't tell if the fire was due to Godou, or the King using a ability of his.
Gore17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-24, 10:41   Link #8820
Mars Mode

It has been a long time since Ive seen the [Ram] come into effect if it comes into effect.

Now that was awesome, Godou showing off, Doni being possesed and a wasteland created after a little skirmish.
Mars Mode is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem