AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-25, 07:19   Link #21
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Because I don't want to see hentai at the time? thats a very stupid question to ask HEG
Old 2007-10-25, 07:30   Link #22
SolarNova
Alone in the dark

Yea i agree ..silly question really..

Ecchi movies are completly different from hentai movies bassicaly becouse your almost gaurnteed that when your watching a ecchi movie its gunna have lots of comedy and most likely romance..where as hentai your only watching for one reason really tbh lol.
Old 2007-10-25, 08:45   Link #23
Nk_Rizel

Green Green
He is my master
Amaenaideyo
Girl Bravo
Chobits
Rizeru mine
Nagasurete Airantou

These are my favorite Ecchi anime.
Old 2007-10-25, 09:13   Link #24
SolarNova
Alone in the dark

Yea Definatly Girls Bravo

Funny as hell and plenty of ecchi

Aslo try Najica Blitz Tactics .. its not bassed on ecchi but has quit a bit in it..well sorta not rly any nude in it but damn close ..u may like..

Ill add more to this post l8r .im at work atm lol
Old 2007-10-25, 12:15   Link #25
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun

This is, I believe, the second time you've suggested that Najica Blitz Tactics is not an ecchi show. Perhaps it's because it was one of the first series I watched, but I think of it as a prototypical ecchi show. It is full of panty shots; at times it seemed like the producers were trying to set the record for the most panty shots in an episode. Not only do we see Najica's undies throughout each episode, but she's often fighting against whole armies of women in microskirts so we can see their undergarments as well. There are countless shots from behind and beneath the charcters that show, you guessed it, pantsu.

Also Najica's android sidekick appears fully nude in a least a couple of episodes, if I recall correctly. Perhaps her being an android makes her nudity more acceptable ("it's a machine, not a human"), but she still looks like a human girl to me.

Sure Najica isn't Ikkitousen, where the premise seems to be "lets have girls fight and accidentally rip each other's clothes to shreds," but Najica still seems intentionally ecchi. Maybe I'm just an old fogy.

As an aside, it seems that shows like these aren't being produced as often by the anime studios as they once were. I find it rare to see a nude character in recent shows; even bare breasts seem much less common. Maybe it's just the shows I'm watching these days, but still I do have a sense, perhaps misguided, that contemporary anime seems less ecchi overall than just a few years back.
Old 2007-10-25, 17:40   Link #26
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolarNova View Post
Yea Definatly Girls Bravo

Funny as hell and plenty of ecchi

Aslo try Najica Blitz Tactics .. its not bassed on ecchi but has quit a bit in it..well sorta not rly any nude in it but damn close ..u may like..

Ill add more to this post l8r .im at work atm lol
Yes Girls Bravo was awesome .. kinda sad that the dub was kinda off =\

Season 2 was awesome DX the strip game and the pool sceen
Old 2007-10-29, 13:22   Link #27
marcraft
Drop Dead Gorgeous

girls bravo season 2 was hentai lol , they took the sensors out , anyone know any other anime like that one?
Old 2008-02-05, 14:43   Link #28
marth1244
BanYa

Send a message via MSN to marth1244
You guys made Lol mistakes in judgement

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcraft View Post
girls bravo season 2 was hentai lol , they took the sensors out , anyone know any other anime like that one?
ok guys first of all hentai practically has no plot its just sex sex and more anime sex.
And ecchi is basically panty shots and guys getting into weird situations like falling on a girl and his face being right next to her pantys.
and third girls bravo season 2 was just completly Mega ecchi.(lol the pool tentacle scene that was omg triple !YES! of doom Ecchi!
Old 2008-02-05, 14:53   Link #29
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Hentai is also all about random sex. It's how they solve all their plot problems and twists, lol. "Oh noes! Bad things happened! Let's solve it with wild sm3x!" XD

Anyway, I'd say Tenjho Tenge and Ikki Tousen are good for ecchi, if I have'nt already suggested them. Good fighting school-life anime as well.
Old 2008-02-05, 14:55   Link #30
KholdStare
ISML Technical Staff
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to KholdStare Send a message via MSN to KholdStare
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Hentai is also all about random sex. It's how they solve all their plot problems and twists, lol. "Oh noes! Bad things happened! Let's solve it with wild sm3x!" XD
That's not true. Kite was a good...OVA.
Closed Thread

Tags
ecchi, genre definitions