AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

View Poll Results: Code Geass R2 - Episode 25 Rating
Perfect 10 791 63.74%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 163 13.13%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 95 7.66%
7 out of 10 : Good 67 5.40%
6 out of 10 : Average 17 1.37%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 18 1.45%
4 out of 10 : Poor 7 0.56%
3 out of 10 : Bad 7 0.56%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 4 0.32%
1 out of 10 : Painful 72 5.80%
Voters: 1241. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-09-28, 23:14   Link #2021
Highlygifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdvocatesConspirator View Post
Out of curiousity has any anime ever been remade due to a poor response?
Evangelion had a totally different ending made, due to overwhelming negative responses to the ending.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:14   Link #2022
Lelouch*Vi*Britannia
Anti-Britannia Rebel God

Just remembered something, since Nunally "received" Lelouch's memories, that also means she know that the Zerozaku is Suzaku right? I loled when Zerozaku was using the same pink sword Lelouch used before they faced Schneizer....
Lelouch*Vi*Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:15   Link #2023
zalem

Quote:
Originally Posted by finalnight View Post
So anyone know what the Japanese reaction to this episode has been, on 2chan ,etc????
I believe there is alot of bitching and raging going on. I think someone mentioned they are unhappy about Lulu's death and wanted a more conclusive ending for C.C.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:15   Link #2024
donyusufahmed

Quote:
CC gave the code to lelouch and lelouch gave it to suzaku when he was on the verge of death. As the "curse" Suzaku will live on forever and its his responsibility to keep peace on earth as the world of c desires. I don't understand how you all think he's still alive even after the subs came out
here is an absolute rule which am pretty sure you know, for an immortal to be killed you must possess a geass strong enough to kill the person and Suzaku doesn't qualitfy in any of those categories.
donyusufahmed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:16   Link #2025
El_Lazy_Mexican
Thank you for smoking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch*Vi*Britannia View Post
Just remembered something, since Nunally "received" Lelouch's memories, that also means she know that the Zerozaku is Suzaku right? I loled when Zerozaku was using the same pink sword Lelouch used before they faced Schneizer....
I'm suprised no one seemed to notice (referring to the characters) since it was a HUGE give away but whatever
El_Lazy_Mexican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:17   Link #2026
missmedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmedude View Post
Have you guys thought of the Kallen's monologue in the end? Maybe it was actually a letter to Lelouch she was reading it out loud? Will that mean that Lelouch is still alive? Lol
Maybe she is just talking to herself, like CC in the end? Maybe to a tomb?
missmedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:17   Link #2027
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlygifted View Post
Evangelion had a totally different ending made on a bi-annual basis, due to overwhelming negative responses to the ending.
Fixed it for ya
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:18   Link #2028
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highlygifted View Post
Evangelion had a totally different ending made, due to overwhelming negative responses to the ending.
False. The movie ending, the raid on NERV headquarters, was in the original script for the ending of the TV series. They merely ran out of money back then. But the TV series made enough money by itself for them to make the movie.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:18   Link #2029
Highlygifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I'm suprised no one seemed to notice (referring to the characters) since it was a HUGE give away but whatever
If your going to mention unresolved characters and issues, please sign the ongoing list. Please keep it within Font 12, it's already gone past 5 miles.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:19   Link #2030
Hiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Ah, but Kallen counters that by saying how very human that was, as such I interpret that C.C will simply change her attitude about how she regarded life as an experience and instead start living
Well I thought there was too little development showing this. For example, "experience" was described as a non-form of life by Lelouch to Schneizel. he said "That's not living. That is merely an experience"
So in order for C.C. to want to start living, I think she would have to view it differently than just an experience called accumulation. But even if she did change mainly when we didn't see it, perhaps during these two months that were skipped, I wonder what made her change her mind. Now that Lelouch is gone, what ties her to the world and wanting to remain living?
Old 2008-09-28, 23:20   Link #2031
Highlygifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
False. The movie ending, the raid on NERV headquarters, was in the original script for the ending of the TV series. They merely ran out of money back then. But the TV series made enough money by itself for them to make the movie.
And even after the movie, we're still getting another remake, so success can also drive to alternative endings.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:21   Link #2032
Dragonsnake

Hey everyone, Lulu is dead. That guy on the carraige is a old guy. He has white crap on his chin so its a beard. :/ so he has to be in the world of C.
Dragonsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:21   Link #2033
finalnight
Supreme Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectacular_Insanity View Post
Everyone, please stop posting stupid stuff like this. It's obviously fan made and fake. if you even bothered watching the episode, you would know this.
Yep, I double checked the MBS raw and it is definitely the same as the TBS raw. At best, I see the final dvd either showing the entire frame (you can tell they are deliberately staying right of the driver, its an unnatural camera angle), or doing it in a picturebook on the final dvd.
finalnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:22   Link #2034
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lelouch*Vi*Britannia View Post
she was just shown that particular flashback. To tell her the truth since, he doesn't want to keep it a lie, at least, to his beloved sister. And between that timeskip again in the last seconds of ep.25 Suzaku probably told her the whole truth about him and their plan. That or, she forced it out of him
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:23   Link #2035
kittybear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsnake View Post
I my name return to 4chan!
kittybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:23   Link #2036
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Lazy_Mexican View Post
I still don't get why Zero used that sword. I think it was a bit weird, bit maybe the animators were just feeling lazy and didn't feel like designing a brand new sword that could match that one for gaudiness.
Old 2008-09-28, 23:23   Link #2037
Shaolyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Well I thought there was too little development showing this. For example, "experience" was described as a non-form of life by Lelouch to Schneizel. he said "That's not living. That is merely an experience"
So in order for C.C. to want to start living, I think she would have to view it differently than just an experience called accumulation. But even if she did change mainly when we didn't see it, perhaps during these two months that were skipped, I wonder what made her change her mind. Now that Lelouch is gone, what ties her to the world and wanting to remain living?
To see the future according to peoples' wishes after lelouch's death. Before, all of her accumulation and experiences have been due to war, and she wanted to die to end that suffering, to stop experiencing those fights, and power and such.

Now that lelouch has died and zero killed him after the unification of the nations, she wants to live to see life without war, and has a bright future.
Shaolyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:24   Link #2038
Charred Knight

Quote:
Out of curiousity has any anime ever been remade due to a poor response?
Yugioh, the one that made it to America was the second series, the first series was considered pretty awful.

Negima

The first anime adaptation was awful, removing important plot points, and having terrible character designs that look nothing like Akamatsu's designs/

The second was an improvement but didn't have the story from the manga, and was overall not very good.

The third was a Live Action tv series that sucked

They are currently releasing OADs that are at least good looking and follow the manga.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:28   Link #2039
Dragonsnake

that guy driving the horses isn't Lelouch sadly. You see that guy has a beard thats white. So i guess he's in the world of C. I miss geass.
Dragonsnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-28, 23:29   Link #2040
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiku View Post
Hey, all part of the mystery... all part of wishing for some extra material coverage already!! And you know what theory I support these days concerning Lelouch right? If we've got something I think it fits in nicely with all the loose ends if I do say so myself