AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-06-15, 07:47   Link #4081
Sinta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I'm done...this time I'm really done with this manga...it's just giving me a headache now.

He's with Shou...Good Ending. The End.
Yes, he is with the fall back girl. But you knew this was coming. Shou is the fall back girl; Seji and Yuki were never over each other. This was coming like a freight train from the moment they broke up.
Old 2012-06-15, 08:07   Link #4082
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinta View Post
Yes, he is with the fall back girl. But you knew this was coming. Shou is the fall back girl; Seji and Yuki were never over each other. This was coming like a freight train from the moment they broke up.
I know she's the fall-back girl, I know he still love Yuki and that Yuki is the final girl. While it's true that I hate Yuki with gusto...even if he were already with her or with any other girl I'd say the same thing, just tired of the pointless drama, twists and turns and stretched out plot.
Thus...why I said I'm done with the manga and that whoever Utsumi is currently with is to me the final girl and GE...
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:19   Link #4083
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

not your genre, PERIOD
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:26   Link #4084
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waven View Post
not your genre, PERIOD
That reminds me...I should finish playing Period.

Little VN joke aside...I like the genre actually, Romcom, Romlife, Romdram...pure Romance I like reading them...Hell, if I didn't then I wouldn't love playing VNs like I do. But this has nothing to do with the genre, it's the way the author is doing things, stretching the plot, adding needless drama and so on that I don't agree with.

tl;dr It's not the genre, it's the author.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-15, 10:29   Link #4085
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Shou is my favorite girl in this series, but I don't mind if there is NTR and the couple break up. As long as its a mature break-up.

Foreshadowing: Shou misunderstand Yuki & Utsumi and sleeps with Kento. Utsumi finds out that Shou is pregnant. It's not his, because he uses a condom! :O
Old 2012-06-15, 11:27   Link #4086
ccie20012

NTR - oh mein god - i'm hate NTR ...
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 09:05   Link #4087
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
I wonder would this new guy actually prove to be a viable option for Yuki? If he's going to be a regular contender for Yuki's affections, I just hope that (a)Utsu isn't the one to solely give advice on how to get with her(once or twice is okay though), and (b) new guy doesn't end up like another Oonuma =0\.

I don't know if I should feel sorry for Yuki or not. She was the one who clearly let Utsu go. Even though Utsu tried to work things out, she gave up on herself before Utsu did, and now it seems like she's really regretting it. Sure it's easy to say "Well, it's her fault, she shouldn't have let the past control her future.", and I agree with that statement. Still, I feel bad when I see Yuki crying, reminiscing of her former love moments. Maybe I'm just a sucker =0\.

frubam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 09:52   Link #4088
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccie20012 View Post
NTR - oh mein god - i'm hate NTR ...
Yes, I hate it too. But, this isn't really NTR. We have an ex who Shou clearly hates and stupid kouhai who Yuki will never take seriously.

Anyway, I'm not unhappy with where this is going.
Old 2012-06-16, 10:06   Link #4089
Aesthetic Shampoo

I thought the new guy was going to be an asshole from the spoilers, but he's alright. Don't like obvious new character plot devices who stick around though.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 10:58   Link #4090
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
I thought the new guy was going to be an asshole from the spoilers, but he's alright. Don't like obvious new character plot devices who stick around though.
He really reminds me of Shou and Satsuki (ichigo 100). Too bad Yuki too complicated for fresh middle school kid.

I feel that Kento situation was introduce as a plot for Utsumi to speak to Yuki for help and seeing her reject advice like what a normal friend should, really tells Utsumi that she still loves him.
Old 2012-06-16, 14:13   Link #4091
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

why does everyone hate NTR? It happens quite a bit..
Old 2012-06-16, 15:04   Link #4092
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
why does everyone hate NTR? It happens quite a bit..
Just because it happens quite a bit, doesn't mean that it's actually good . You can see it feeling-wise in every third hentai nowadays (combined with raepfail from time to time). Personally I just cannot see the appeal in all the different "levels" of NTR. For it would make a bad drama even more BS à la dramafail = epic fail.

Quote:
I like the genre actually, Romcom, Romlife, Romdram...pure Romance I like reading them...Hell, if I didn't then I wouldn't love playing VNs like I do. But this has nothing to do with the genre, it's the way the author is doing things, stretching the plot, adding needless drama and so on that I don't agree with.
VN drama has the advantage that it can be played out more quickly or continously, unless the VN painfully drags it out >_<. On the opposite VNs can have one of the "worse" kind of main characters in terms of density and/or "worthlessness". At one point I just couldn't stand ShoRom-manga drama anymore due to the VN drama (both good and bad dramas). I have become so spoiled by VNs that I hardly read pure ShoRoms anymore
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-16, 16:43   Link #4093
ccie20012

@Mahou Agree. For this i'm not like 50% of hentai. In the ability to make some sense, I understand why this word means is a perversion. That is a perversion (ie it is associated with sex, but sickening). I think it's normal that men do not like such topics as rape / steal love / etc.
ccie20012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 08:23   Link #4094
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

New chapter is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 130:
Old 2012-06-24, 08:49   Link #4095
EroKing

Old 2012-06-24, 08:51   Link #4096
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
New chapter is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 130:
Spoiler for 130:

Old 2012-06-24, 08:58   Link #4097
Johnny
Working the bags...

Spoiler for ch 131:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 10:08   Link #4098
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)

Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
omg!!! what an intense last few pages...
Old 2012-06-24, 10:14   Link #4099
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well, I think I speak for everyone in here that we all saw this coming. There wasn't any surprise, but what will happen next will be the question. Most of us, including myself, have concluding that he is going back to Yuki. What is everyone's thoughts coming up?
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-24, 12:01   Link #4100
frubam
simp for Lyria

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well, I think I speak for everyone in here that we all saw this coming. There wasn't any surprise, but what will happen next will be the question. Most of us, including myself, have concluding that he is going back to Yuki. What is everyone's thoughts coming up?
Nah, I don't expect him to pull a Shou, at least not right away. Utsu has been shown to be a trustworthy guy, so I'd doubt he'd just jump back to her right away. It'll be even more interesting if Yuki decides to ignore the fact that he's with Shou and steal him back. The only thing I'd dislike is if Shou shoots herself in the foot and breaks things off over a misunderstanding.

Tags
being good sucks, drama, kento boss, romance, shoukento, shounen, slice of life, yukiumi