Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
no hawt demon chicks?
Meg was in the first 2 seasons
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-10, 20:55   Link #22
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

^ yeah but the concentration of hawt demon chicks during the first 2 seasons was very low .... she was in like 5 eps or so out of 40+.... while hawt demon chicks were everywhere in the last few seasons

The first few seasons were all about roogaroos and weird things like that... not that interesting compared to what happened after all hell broke lose at the end of S2...
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 02:47   Link #23
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
HollyCrap! So much potential and yet so many things that could go wrong...

WAIT.... tHE FIRST 2 SEASONS ONLY? No Castiel? no Lilith? no hawt demon chicks? No Angels? ...aHHH dammit!

Forget about it...
I would be fine with just the three first seasons animated, and wait for the two last to be greenlit. The final of season three is just perfect and leaves anyone hanging, anguished and desperate. But I think that the reason why it is just seasons one & two is that Azazel was set-up as THE Big Bad who made the Winchesters the way they are, so having season two finale as conclusion does make sense in that light.
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 02:55   Link #24
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
22 is quite little as seen to the material they would have to cover.. I', now also scared it will be a hasted made anime, nice quality animtion but not too good storyline that will probably follow the generic standards of an anime episode.. also pouring 40 minutes into 25... uugh well there go all the fun brotherly scenes
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 03:01   Link #25
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
HollyCrap! So much potential and yet so many things that could go wrong...

WAIT.... tHE FIRST 2 SEASONS ONLY? No Castiel? no Lilith? no hawt demon chicks? No Angels? ...aHHH dammit!

Forget about it...
MADHOUSE + CROATOAN = ZOMBIE RRRRRAMPAGE! And since I typed that in caps, you can tell how much it means Oh, and for the record, demon chicks are supposed to be ugly as hell, Dean said so too :P
Quote:
22 is quite little as seen to the material they would have to cover.. I', now also scared it will be a hasted made anime, nice quality animtion but not too good storyline that will probably follow the generic standards of an anime episode.. also pouring 40 minutes into 25... uugh well there go all the fun brotherly scenes
I expect them to stick to mystery monster murder and skip the bromance, since its highlight was after season 3.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 04:53   Link #26
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
MADHOUSE + CROATOAN = ZOMBIE RRRRRAMPAGE! And since I typed that in caps, you can tell how much it means Oh, and for the record, demon chicks are supposed to be ugly as hell, Dean said so too :P
Dean banged an Angel dude, I doubt it gets any better than that ... so off course he'd say Demon chicks are ugly as hell lol

For the record tho, I'd tap the chicks below any day of the week:

Spoiler for Sexy Sexy Demon Chicks! :):

The meatsuit that Meg used frequently often came across as a crazy biatch so I won't post her pics...

Also... Ruby getting tortured by Alistair was a weird turn on... but a turn on nonetheless... lol:

Spoiler for Sexy demonic torture?:

Out of the non-demon (human) chicks, Bella, Sarah and Jo are my top picks....

Last edited by CuXe; 2010-06-11 at 05:05.
Old 2010-06-11, 07:56   Link #27
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Bella would sleep with you and give you five bucks...
Quote:
Dean banged an Angel dude
Yea but...wait, what! Ahem....to expand on my previous point, and to add to reasons why more seasons would have been better:
1) More plot covered=Pestilence=graphic vomiting of all sorts of things xD
2) Angelic deaths would look awesome in anime.
3) It's only later in the plot when magic becomes commonplace, could have worked wonders with Sam...

Oh well, at least we'll get the trickster
Old 2010-06-11, 08:40   Link #28
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

^ ohhhh gotcha! Now I understand what you meant and I have to agree, they should have covered more content because right after the appearance of Castiel (Angels) is when things start to get interesting.

Hopefully they'll do a second season to cover the rest of the material (season 3+) which imo is way better than the material in the first 2 seasons....
Old 2010-06-11, 09:07   Link #29
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I recently watched Hellsing Ultimate, and I skimmed through the comments here. Apparently they had changed Anderson's lines from Latin to Ingrish, think the same's gonna happen here with the casual exorcisms?
Random demon: "Samu to Diin Winchesta, omae wo korosu!"
Sam:"Ai will send yuu to heaven, aaaa-men~!"
Old 2010-06-11, 11:56   Link #30
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Actually, when they exorcise, the demons were sent back to Hell
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 12:27   Link #31
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Details, man....details
Old 2010-06-11, 12:29   Link #32
Raiza Sunozaki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Actually, when they exorcise, the demons were sent back to Hell
His point still stands though.
I'm hoping MADHOUSE has the decency to keep the proper Latin exorcisms. Or, for a little bit of hilarity, use a Buddhist or Shinto exorcism.
Though that would probably kill the chances of a dub.
Raiza Sunozaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-11, 12:52   Link #33
Sheba
RUN, YOU FOOLS!

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiza Sunozaki View Post
Or, for a little bit of hilarity, use a Buddhist or Shinto exorcism.
Though that would probably kill the chances of a dub.
If all else fails, you can ask Jensen Ackles to chant, "Klaatu barada nikto".
Sheba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-16, 11:37   Link #34
Avira
fanart-fan :D

I'm seriously....baffled. I mean, Supernatural?? That show is so american for me that I can barely imagine Sam and Dean speaking japanese xD I'm not too sure if I'm happy about that...but hey! More Dean!

I can smell the yaoi hints in the anime and new fanarts coming this way. I'm not complaining, though.
Old 2010-06-16, 23:37   Link #35
Leo_Otaku
Rewrite of the Life

Send a message via AIM to Leo_Otaku Send a message via MSN to Leo_Otaku
...........all I have to say is this is hilarious that an ex Days of Our Lives cast member will be animated in an anime.... LMAO XD
Leo_Otaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 06:20   Link #36
saya_leviathan

Character sketches are out via Supernatural wiki

He really looks like Dean

He kinda looks like Spike from Cowboy Bebop

And more news:
Quote:
The studio producing this will be MADHOUSE. The first season will be twenty-two episodes covering the first two seasons of the original, remaking some episodes and adding new ones, to include the brothers' childhood, focus on secondary characters, and anime-only enemies.

Yuya Uchida (Soul Eater's Dr. Franken Stein, Naruto Shippūden's Rinji) will dub the role of Sam, while Hiroki Touchi (Trinity Blood's Abel Nightroad, Bokurano's Kokkpelli) will dub the role of Dean. Both actors dubbed these same roles for the live-action version in Japanese.
saya_leviathan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-06-24, 06:36   Link #37
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Go MADHOUSE Go! ... them sketches look pretty dam good Already wanna see Sam and Dean hunting some dam Roogaroos ...
Old 2010-06-26, 18:40   Link #38
mellomarie
fullblown technicolour

this is simultaneously frightening and ABSOLUTELY AMAZING.

i wonder what the tone of the show would be like considering how it's utterly american. idk should be interesting.
Old 2010-06-26, 19:39   Link #39
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

I dunno if they are going to use the exact same story as in the live action series (most likely not) but I do hope they at least use the "Carry On Wayward Son" which is the theme song of the series. It would be weird if they didn't... I can't even imagine a group such as L'arc en ciel performing a similar song for this anime series lol...
Old 2010-06-29, 20:26   Link #40
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by saya_leviathan View Post
Character sketches are out via Supernatural wiki

He really looks like Dean

He kinda looks like Spike from Cowboy Bebop

And more news:
Ha, They gotta get Dean's shirt-jacket combo down though...Black undershirt, regular shirt, kinda flannel button shirt, thin-jacket with a bigger leather jacket on^^... Dean's a bit too buff aswell, but pretty awesome, pretty goddamn awesome to say the least...Sam's hairdo is almost too spot on though...

Man this is too cool...For hardcore Superfans like myself this is just too much...Finally fan randomness wins xD...