Old 2008-09-28, 12:52   Link #1
KonaKonaKona

Arrow Help me look for plz :D

Yo, i am currently searching for a few anime's that i saw looks good

they are

H2O footprints in the sand
Da Capo (D.C)
Da Capo II (D.C II S.S)
ef a tale of memories (it seems that there are alot for this one, aint too sure.)
karanokyoukai
To love
Fairlylife
Aria
and anything that's like Clannad is good too :P

Just the fansub site is good thanx
Old 2008-09-28, 15:07   Link #2
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

I don't get it... are you asking where to download those series (which I believe all but one are listed here on animesuki; although there are a couple I've not heard of) or for things similar to those? Or are you trying to decide which fansub group to chose to watch those series? You're going to have to be a little more specific for us to help you...

Oh and keep in mind you're not allowed to ask where to download, nor are we allowed to say where you can if we know of someplace, licensed anime here on animesuki. On your list I know at least ARIA is licensed, and one or two others may be too.

We will always exist before our Mistress of the Night Sky, Hayate
Old 2008-09-29, 11:07   Link #3
KonaKonaKona

Hmm lol nvr knew about that rule bout not able to ask for help...
Old 2008-09-29, 11:57   Link #4
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

It's not that you can't ask for help (albeit this isn't the right forum for asking for help depending on what exactly you're asking) but we can't help you find any anime that is licensed in the US.

From the sticky Give Reasons, Not Lists! [Read This Before You Post]
Quote:
All Members
  • Do NOT ask for or provide directions to illegal sources of licensed anime; this includes links, asking people to PM you, etc.
  • In general we prefer this forum to be used for suggestions taken from the anime we list.
    However, you MAY suggest or ask for suggestions that include licensed anime as long as it can be acquired legally.
It's right there plain as day, and considering it says right on the front page of animesuki that the site doesn't list licensed anime it shouldn't be that surprising. It's not that we can't help you find places to download things, it just has to be unlicensed stuff which generally means you can find it listed here on animesuki, which is where we'd point you if you did need help finding a (again unlicensed) series.

Now if you want to know which fansub group we prefer for a series we can tell you that (although I think there is a different forum for that type of stuff), and you can find their websites listed on animesuki also if you prefer to download the series straight from them (although most use the same tracker you'll find here on animesuki). If you want to know of series that are similar to the series you listed we can help you there too (and that is what this forum is for mainly). However we can NOT (either here or on the other forums) help you download any of the series that are licensed, nor can we give you links/sites to try to find them.

Old 2008-10-03, 13:13   Link #5
KonaKonaKona

Hmm i see i see then...

Plz would some one name the best fan sub groups for the following anime's

H2O footprints in the sand
Da Capo (D.C)
Da Capo II (D.C II S.S)
ef a tale of memories (it seems that there are alot for this one, aint too sure.)
karanokyoukai
To love
Fairlylife
Aria
Old 2008-10-03, 20:16   Link #6
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by KonaKonaKona View Post
Hmm i see i see then...

Plz would some one name the best fan sub groups for the following anime's

H2O footprints in the sand Ureshii & Froth-Bite
Da Capo (D.C) AnimeOne & High Quality Anime
Da Capo II (D.C II S.S) Anime-Share Fansubs
ef a tale of memories (it seems that there are alot for this one, aint too sure.)Conclave
karanokyoukai(I'm guessing you mean Kara no Kyoukai) gg-TakaJun (for all three movies released so far)
To love Can you give a better title for this? Not sure what it is (thinking to love ru though)
Fairlylife Once again, dunno what you mean by this
Aria Licensed
I felt pretty generous today, so I decided to help you a bit with what are the best rated groups (according to AniDB). You can google for their website or look for them at AniDb.net (you can be able to find the best groups for anime here as well).

Last edited by Rawgers; 2008-10-03 at 23:46.
Old 2008-10-03, 21:33   Link #7
Cynor
SS Bombardment Mage

Personally I find that which group is "best" depends largely on the person watching. Of course sometimes there isn't really any choice in the group when only one is doing a series, but when there is more most people tend to go for groups they have heard of/seen before or avoid ones they disliked in the past for some reason. For example maybe one group translates all the onii and onee as brother and sister, but you prefer them to be kept as is since you know what it means. Or maybe one group takes away the -chans and -sans in the subs but you prefer them left in. Either of those could cause you to go towards one group or another depending on how literal you want things to be translated.

Oh, and once again (mainly since the OP doesn't seem to get it, or does and just understand it's against the rules for us to help him) Aria is licensed.

I'm not sure how the rules pretain to saying a fansub group for a licensed series, but Rawgers you may want to remove that just in case. Better safe then sorry... especially since it's easy to find a website if you know a group name so it could possibly be seen as pointing him where to download it.

Old 2008-10-03, 23:45   Link #8
Rawgers
Nyaa~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cynor View Post
Personally I find that which group is "best" depends largely on the person watching. Of course sometimes there isn't really any choice in the group when only one is doing a series, but when there is more most people tend to go for groups they have heard of/seen before or avoid ones they disliked in the past for some reason. For example maybe one group translates all the onii and onee as brother and sister, but you prefer them to be kept as is since you know what it means. Or maybe one group takes away the -chans and -sans in the subs but you prefer them left in. Either of those could cause you to go towards one group or another depending on how literal you want things to be translated.

Oh, and once again (mainly since the OP doesn't seem to get it, or does and just understand it's against the rules for us to help him) Aria is licensed.

I'm not sure how the rules pretain to saying a fansub group for a licensed series, but Rawgers you may want to remove that just in case. Better safe then sorry... especially since it's easy to find a website if you know a group name so it could possibly be seen as pointing him where to download it.
For the groups, I just told them the best rated according to AniDb, and not my opinion. I'll remove the fansub group for Aria though.
Closed Thread