AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-13, 17:59   Link #21
Chibi Dude
Super Froog Man

I agree with everyone else i hope the 3rd/oro fight ends it just seems to go on and on and on (kinda like the energizer bunny). And of course i want to see some sick action in the gama/shukaku fight.
Chibi Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 19:13   Link #22
stylez
Hokage

Send a message via MSN to stylez
Cool

i really really hope to see the naruto vs garaa fight end so we can clear that one up:P, and then i hope we also have the time to see the oro vs hokage fight end

U go gaara my home-boy:P
stylez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 19:45   Link #23
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
well from what we've seen, this ep tomorrow should be pretty good. I dunno which anime studio is gonna do this episode, but i hope there's slightly more fluid movement, with Kyuubi and all. Don't get me wrong, last ep was awesome, but just think: for this ep, if we only had Kyuubi + SasukeOro/SandaimeOro-quality fillers, holy crap!
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 20:12   Link #24
jazmon
Legendary Sannins.

Send a message via ICQ to jazmon Send a message via MSN to jazmon Send a message via Yahoo to jazmon
i just hope its as good as the last episode.
jazmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 20:41   Link #25
Shadamehr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Tuesday, to give sometime to fans discuss what will probably happen in the episode. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread is marked spoilers in the topic and so you don't HAVE put a spoiler tag unless if for some reason summarize the whole episode. Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden, and whoever uses them will be strictly punished.
Erm, you might want to re-edit this Vicious, as it is clearly contradictory.
Shadamehr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 21:19   Link #26
Kaoru27Umi
Jounin

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru27Umi
The episode is sooo close yet so far away! ahh i can't wait anymore

i should go watched the last episode again to get ready for this next one

i totally agree with everyone else ( i know so many people have said this) but yes Oro/3rd must end now, for like 10 episodes it's been going on with the: "Why are you dead yet?" "I don't know, why aren't you dead yet?"... no one cares anymore! haha

well that's my 2 cents!

~~~>Kaoru
Kaoru27Umi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 21:54   Link #27
LoStSouLs
LoSt

Send a message via AIM to LoStSouLs
ive got a feeling that ep 79 is going to end the gaara vs naruto part but we will have to wait another week for the end of the oro vs hokage or thats how i see it happening
LoStSouLs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 22:08   Link #28
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Both fights will end at the same time.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 22:16   Link #29
yanoch
French, english NOOB

I m wondering if there will be a end of the season someday and we will have to wait 3 month before seing a new episode?

Personnally i really hope the 2 fight end up in 79
yanoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-13, 23:28   Link #30
ardon
The Bastard

Send a message via MSN to ardon Send a message via Yahoo to ardon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarrais
looked up japan time zone and it is 13 hours off from EST current time there is 7:20 am wenesday. and naruto comes on at 7:30 pm then it will be on in about 12 hours which is 6:30 am est.

First of the translations are normally not around ( at least to my knowledge) till mid day thursday at the eariest hehe
Nope the 1st is normally done wendesday night..... Its been along time since I had to wait till thursday to download it...
ardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 02:53   Link #31
Aelonil

you can also usually get the raw early wed morning
Aelonil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 04:39   Link #32
Fasces

I hope they finish up

once upon a time, I used to see the anime.

Now that I read the manga, I don't care that much about the anime anymore.
I hate waiting. That's what you get for watching all the episodes from 1-70 in two-three days, and reading the manga from there in one.
Fasces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 08:53   Link #33
rock and stones

Quote:
I hate waiting
damn right it is.

its just a killer to wait for each episode of the anime as well as each new chapter for the manga.although i'm looking forward more to the manga.
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 09:29   Link #34
monir
cho~ kakkoii

The Raw should come out today. So a request to the Raw watchers, please do an overview of the episode. Btw, what happened to Hunter and Grey? It appears to me that their input in the forum have lessened to almost nothing. Come on Hunter-san, for Sasuke-kun's sake; and Grey gets a cup of Earl Grey with a chocolate cookie.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 09:31   Link #35
ShikaShika
無罪

Ack... no manga spoilers? Couldn't you create one discussion thread where they're allowed? I guess this means I can't guess what part of the manga this ep will cover...
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:00   Link #36
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Btw, what happened to Hunter and Grey? It appears to me that their input in the forum have lessened to almost nothing. Come on Hunter-san, for Sasuke-kun's sake; and Grey gets a cup of Earl Grey with a chocolate cookie.
I was just too busy to post here those last weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akamaru
Ack... no manga spoilers? Couldn't you create one discussion thread where they're allowed? I guess this means I can't guess what part of the manga this ep will cover...
You can still guess which part of the manga this ep will cover...

But if you're mistaken and that you exceed the event of the episode, you're banned ^^

If even funnier to try to predict when the current episode will stop now
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:13   Link #37
ShikaShika
無罪

I guess if don't actually write what happens in the manga I'll be fine.

Anyway, if we're unlucky we get two chapters and stop after 137. If we're lucky we get three chapters like last week and we get through 138.

For various reasons I'm pretty sure we get at least to the end of 137, and I can't think of anywhere to put 139 except for the beggining of an episode. That means that if we do not reach the end of 138, then I have no idea what they're filling next ep (80) with.

My current hope is that they've dragged the last couple of eps a little to be able to afford a higher tempo in 78 and 79.

Problem is most people seem to have forgotten which chapter is which etc, so I guess my predictions don't mean shit to most people.
ShikaShika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:14   Link #38
GreyArea
Meatf***er

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
The Raw should come out today. So a request to the Raw watchers, please do an overview of the episode. Btw, what happened to Hunter and Grey? It appears to me that their input in the forum have lessened to almost nothing. Come on Hunter-san, for Sasuke-kun's sake; and Grey gets a cup of Earl Grey with a chocolate cookie.
Lots of uni work, so I dont stray beyond the Episode/Chapter discussion threads much now.

I'll take that tea though

* GreyArea runs away
GreyArea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:34   Link #39
Kabuto Maniac
animeichi

I have a very very bad feeling about this, but I'm still gonna do it:

"where will the RAW be released?"

I didn't find any rule prohibiting this, but I don't know... it just feels weird... I always got the RAWs from "somewhere I can't mention because they distribute licensed material..", but it seems to me they've stopped doing that, and I can't find any other place. thnx in advance.

Last edited by Kabuto Maniac; 2004-04-14 at 12:59.
Kabuto Maniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-14, 10:45   Link #40
bloodydespair

I would like to know too... See how much japanese I have picked up from the show.
bloodydespair is offline   Reply With Quote