AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Haruhi Suzumiya

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2015-10-09, 12:03   Link #1481
Infinite Zenith
Operation sneaky sneaks
*IT Support

It turns out that the soundtrack for The Disappearance of Nagato Yuki-chan is, in keeping with the modus operandi of the Haruhi franchise, is included with the Blu-Ray volumes, rather than being sold separately. My copy of the first volume came with the music, and I look forwards to the arrival of subsequent volumes such that I can listen to the rest of the soundtrack, which sounds very nice from what I've experienced thus far. Of course, the music used during the more comical sections aren't quite as refined as the more melancholic or atmospheric pieces.
Old 2016-04-29, 11:30   Link #1482
SidVicious
Anime addict

Complete Haruhi Suzumiya Soundtrack Announced With Teaser for More in 2016

The cast of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime series recorded new audio to advertise the upcoming Haruhi Suzumiya compilation album on Lantis Channel's YouTube channel. In the recording, which began streaming this Saturday, Aya Hirano (Haruhi) gushes about the SOS Brigade's "YouTube debut" and says, "We're planning to do lots of other stuff as the SOS Brigade this year, so make sure to check for updates!"

The Complete Soundtrack of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Kansō) will include the complete soundtracks of the first and second seasons (including previously unreleased tracks), along with the opening and ending themes, insert songs, and radio theme songs. It will ship on July 7 for 4,900 yen (about US$46).

The album celebrates the 10th anniversary of the first television anime, which premiered in 2006.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...n-2016/.101618
Old 2016-04-29, 15:12   Link #1483
Dextro
He Without a Title

That's great news. I'm probably biting on this one since I'm missing any Haruhi OSTs in my collection.

Also: is it too much to hope for a new novel sometime soon? It's been forever since the last one
Old 2016-04-29, 15:38   Link #1484
SidVicious
Anime addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextro View Post
Also: is it too much to hope for a new novel sometime soon? It's been forever since the last one
We can only hope...
Old 2016-04-29, 17:07   Link #1485
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

I've been watching the anime just too day too. lol The intro song gets my nostalgic when it really shouldn't. O.o

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Old 2016-05-01, 01:15   Link #1486
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Its been ten years, hasn't it?

(Can we get Kyonko now?)
Old 2016-05-02, 22:01   Link #1487
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidVicious View Post
Complete Haruhi Suzumiya Soundtrack Announced With Teaser for More in 2016

The cast of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime series recorded new audio to advertise the upcoming Haruhi Suzumiya compilation album on Lantis Channel's YouTube channel. In the recording, which began streaming this Saturday, Aya Hirano (Haruhi) gushes about the SOS Brigade's "YouTube debut" and says, "We're planning to do lots of other stuff as the SOS Brigade this year, so make sure to check for updates!"

The Complete Soundtrack of Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Kansō) will include the complete soundtracks of the first and second seasons (including previously unreleased tracks), along with the opening and ending themes, insert songs, and radio theme songs. It will ship on July 7 for 4,900 yen (about US$46).

The album celebrates the 10th anniversary of the first television anime, which premiered in 2006.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/dail...n-2016/.101618
Awesome. I can finally replace my bootlegs wi—er...I mean I can finally buy legitimate copies of it now without breaking the bank getting the JP DVDs!