Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-08-12, 13:25   Link #641
passin'gass
Cropduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
ugh i hope they dont got the RV route with all fanservice, the damn thing already has enuff of it with a good story. I looked at the studio doing it and most of the things they have been involved with have been good so i am crossing my fingers.
Yeah, but imagine the R+V OP Discotheque starring Himari, Shizuku, Rinko, Kuesu and Liz...yeah
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 16:23   Link #642
going techno

I have a very good question. why did this charpter came out early the other ones?
going techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 19:46   Link #643
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by going techno View Post
I have a very good question. why did this charpter came out early the other ones?
Since the anime will come soon, they must boost release speed or the anime will catch up it's manga counterpart.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 19:52   Link #644
Byakugan01

Heh, I would SO not want to be Yuuto in the next chapter...that could be somewhat painful. BOTH Rinko and Kuesu stumbling on him in that situation with the snake and the cat? The only thing that could make it worse would be if Lizlet joined in.

As for that shot from the anime...Shizuku does have green hair, at least on the manga covers. TBH, I actually expected it to be WORSE than those shots. All of those shots look like they were taken from the manga, so I'm LESS worried now. That picture of Himari with blood on her face and the screenshot of what looks like Kuesu's appearance give me hope-if nothing else, those shots are following the manga. I think Shizuku looks tall because she's standing up and Yuuto's lying down-probably an instance of forced perspective.

Last edited by Byakugan01; 2009-08-12 at 20:12.
Byakugan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-12, 20:52   Link #645
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

LOL 34 is quite funny, Himari and Shizuku are great duo really

Shizuku gets some great lines sometimes

"I didn't think it was true but when a demon slayer falls, it's face first"

"Nicely done"
Old 2009-08-12, 22:57   Link #646
Jze0
Hmmm...

Ch 34 is the first chapter in a while where all the girls make an appearance, that is except for Ageha. It also introduces the two other demon slayers that were mentioned earlier. So far they seem pretty interesting, I hope the mangaka does something cool with them. Next chapter everyone is going to Yuuto's house. I can see a party happening in the near future if you know what I mean.

Note: Yay Liz!!
Old 2009-08-13, 13:07   Link #647
Sakome

Haha that was another excellent chapter. New demon hunters are introduced, Liz seems to be working for Kuesu now, Himari and Shizuku tearing into each other again for Yuuto. I was very surprised that this came out soon, is this going to happen from now on?

That screenshot someone posted earlier with the anime. Its good to see that they might be sticking with the original content but the art... ouch. It really doesn't look that good compared to other studio artwork. Thats a shame because the manga art is really good compared to most manga. Also I'm a little worried about a couple of the voice actors they picked. If the manga is going to be released faster at least we'll have that if the anime does fail.
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 21:11   Link #648
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakome View Post
Haha that was another excellent chapter. New demon hunters are introduced, Liz seems to be working for Kuesu now, Himari and Shizuku tearing into each other again for Yuuto. I was very surprised that this came out soon, is this going to happen from now on?

That screenshot someone posted earlier with the anime. Its good to see that they might be sticking with the original content but the art... ouch. It really doesn't look that good compared to other studio artwork. Thats a shame because the manga art is really good compared to most manga. Also I'm a little worried about a couple of the voice actors they picked. If the manga is going to be released faster at least we'll have that if the anime does fail.
Well, like I said before, it would have been better had there been no anime AT ALL.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 23:39   Link #649
Miraluka
Banned

I hope they don't leave the plot apart ;_;
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-13, 23:43   Link #650
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Wow. I've heard some ridiculous bashing in my time......

Do you guys realize how ridiculous you sound right now? You're saying "we'd be better off without the anime" and practically calling for a trainwreck before the first episode has even aired, based on so little as a bit of character art and seiyuu selections. At least the people whining about the Konoe arc in Shana Season 2 have actual ground to stand on for their whining. You guys don't have any ground at all, because there isn't any ground for any side to stand on yet. Why? Because none of the anime has aired yet.

As much as I'm sure my words are falling on deaf ears (so to speak), why don't we stop with the baseless annoying whining and wait to see if there's actually anything to whine about, hmm? But of course, I'm sure the whining is coming anyway; the fact that you've already started long before the anime has even begun airing is proof of that. However, I welcome surprises.
Old 2009-08-13, 23:58   Link #651
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

I'm actually looking forward to the anime. Even if they only follow the basic outline of the plot we should have a good series. The coming series have some awesome anime in them.....finally!!
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 06:24   Link #652
Sakome

I'll definitely watch the anime, it could turn out to be pretty good. Then again it could be a train wreck in the making. For now I'll just hold on comments and wait.

Did anyone notice a line running from Hitsugi's mouth? Is that blood or is she holding into a ribbon or something in her mouth? Hitsugi was the one asking Shizuku information about Yuuto and saying she'll "carve it into memory". Maybe she has a supernatural memory/mind powers. I wonder what kind of powers these new girls hold. Also if they are going to be potential allies or enemies. Himari's weakness seems to be her breasts, lucky Yuuto .
Sakome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 07:11   Link #653
Byakugan01

Hitsugi has been stated to bleed from her mouth and ears due to her neurons being hyper-active, i believe. Her problem is that she literally cannot stop thinking, if I remember an earlier post about her correctly.
Byakugan01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 07:13   Link #654
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Did anyone notice a line running from Hitsugi's mouth? Is that blood or is she holding into a ribbon or something in her mouth? Hitsugi was the one asking Shizuku information about Yuuto and saying she'll "carve it into memory". Maybe she has a supernatural memory/mind powers. I wonder what kind of powers these new girls hold. Also if they are going to be potential allies or enemies. Himari's weakness seems to be her breasts, lucky Yuuto .
It's her blood, try read a spoiler in previous page about another 10 demon slayer family, and you'll know that little girl is "Shiki Nanaya" type, whose her brain torture her till she must keep herself alive by a lot of medicine.

They're not enemies, since they are demon slayer too and protect each other family.
Look at that older Miko girl statement, she (and I think all demon slayer families member) know about protection charm Yuuto and another DS descendant have put on (to protect them from Ayakashi sense).

And Kuesu been questioned because her previous action, remove the protection of a Jibashiri descendant girl to help Shizuku to found her and give Kuesu a reason to kill Shizuku once the loli snake devour her friend.

About Himari weakness, it almost same as cat,
Water (don't like if her feet didn't touch ground),
Cold (she hate winter),
Heat (she ate Yakisoba/cold nodlle instead a warm one) ,
Silverfine (make her almost Sexually assaulting Yuuto after defeated by Kuesu),
Temple (make her defeatable by Rinko after buy new ribbon at festival)
Magic Bullet (it make her savage true nature rise when Kuesu shot her shoulder)
Yuuto (the only person she will sacrifice her self into)
Amakawa's family member (one of Himari's uncontrollable ancestor being killed by Him/Her)
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 08:37   Link #655
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
I'll definitely watch the anime, it could turn out to be pretty good. Then again it could be a train wreck in the making.
And how is this different from any and every other anime or manga out there? Should people start bashing every series on the way based on nothing more than character art and seiyuu selections just because it could be a train wreck? And I find that most animes that people call train wrecks aren't half that bad anyway.
Old 2009-08-14, 11:21   Link #656
Manic
real men love pink

yeah i don't care about most of that the only way it turns into a train wreck for me is if they don't follow the story and go full scale fan service like R&V. Even then we wont know until maybe like 4 weeks into the series.
Old 2009-08-14, 12:39   Link #657
going techno

the anime will probly turn out like to love ru; not following the manga; or not who knows.
going techno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:20   Link #658
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Wow. I've heard some ridiculous bashing in my time......

Do you guys realize how ridiculous you sound right now? You're saying "we'd be better off without the anime" and practically calling for a trainwreck before the first episode has even aired, based on so little as a bit of character art and seiyuu selections. At least the people whining about the Konoe arc in Shana Season 2 have actual ground to stand on for their whining. You guys don't have any ground at all, because there isn't any ground for any side to stand on yet. Why? Because none of the anime has aired yet.

As much as I'm sure my words are falling on deaf ears (so to speak), why don't we stop with the baseless annoying whining and wait to see if there's actually anything to whine about, hmm? But of course, I'm sure the whining is coming anyway; the fact that you've already started long before the anime has even begun airing is proof of that. However, I welcome surprises.
What is a purpose of a forum, to discuss about the topic right?

I am just currently voicing my opinion about the current stuff about the anime and to me, it does not look pleasant. And also, like the similar situation to PH anime, (imagine the slight disappointment I had when Xebec just trampled on us with oldish animation when they had better animation in trailer)

Currently, I dislike the character design of the anime (the eyes are weird and I like Shizuku's hair is way too light), estimating OH will be 12/13 eps. Again, detect rushing in order to fit Kuesu into the story.

As for op/eds, well J-music doesn't disappoint me.

As for the seiyuus, IMO, they do NOT fit well. If you want, I can elaborate more but I will keep silent unless the need to, comes.

Old 2009-08-14, 18:27   Link #659
Tri-ring

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
What is a purpose of a forum, to discuss about the topic right?

I am just currently voicing my opinion about the current stuff about the anime and to me, it does not look pleasant. And also, like the similar situation to PH anime, (imagine the slight disappointment I had when Xebec just trampled on us with oldish animation when they had better animation in trailer)

Currently, I dislike the character design of the anime (the eyes are weird and I like Shizuku's hair is way too light), estimating OH will be 12/13 eps. Again, detect rushing in order to fit Kuesu into the story.

As for op/eds, well J-music doesn't disappoint me.

As for the seiyuus, IMO, they do NOT fit well. If you want, I can elaborate more but I will keep silent unless the need to, comes.

Your rants concerning the to be aired anime should go here;

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...72#post2525472

This is the manga section not the anime section.
Tri-ring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-14, 18:56   Link #660
blitz1/2

Anyways, how many demon slayer families have been introduced by the way?

Tags
comedy, ecchi, harem, licensed, romance, shounen