AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-10-28, 17:57   Link #81
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Yuri
This episode was bland... I wasn't terribly interested.

But the preview does look quitte good. However.

even though I don't like Sasuke I don't think he should lose with Naruto if the fight one on one, I mean fair do's Kyubi and all that shite. But at the end of the day, Sasuke should be smarter, faster, and have a bigger range of techniques. Chidori should beat rasengan too.

However, this show is called Naruto for a reason and that wee orange jump-suit wearing prick will win, even though he shouldn't....

oh well.
I would disagree : the Chirdori shouldn't be able to beat Rasengan. Under what basis?

Chidori : Created by Kakshi, Konohas super genious.

Rasengan : The Master "A Rank Technique" created by the Yondaime, arguably one of Knohas strongest Ninja (defeating the Kyuubi and all).

I am almost positive the YOndaime's technique was made and perfected by the better ninja.
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 18:13   Link #82
Bakafool
The Green Beast of Konoha

^^ True, I don't really think chidori has an upper hand over rasengan. Maybe the chidori can cut the rasengan slightly but I think Sasuke would be whirled around the moment he hits the the rasengan ball. Just a guess though. Or maybe they just cancel each other out. If that happens, Naruto would have the advantage cuz he can do rasengan more times than Sasuke can do chidori. After all, chidori wastes a lot of chakra, while rasengan doesn't. Whatever ... I just can't wait for the next ep. Sasuke's gonna get schooled!
Bakafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 18:17   Link #83
katon
Some random dude

Well finally the fillers has ended, and this episode seemed okay. Cant wait for the next one, finally back on track with the mana.
Old 2004-10-28, 18:32   Link #84
dajoro

What was the point of that photo at around 17:49? Was it just to embarass the bad Boss by showing him drinking?
dajoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 19:43   Link #85
aFlipGuy
Master

Send a message via AIM to aFlipGuy
hahaha i was confused w/ that too ^____^ someone wanna explain? i didnt pay much attention throughout this filler arc but that did crack me up ^____^ ooo hes an alcoholic!

more argument about chidori and rasengan......well ur questions will be answer in about a month or two ^____^
aFlipGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 20:41   Link #86
lotus_lee

Lol, yet another 'Chidori vs Rasengan' thread. Well, I read the manga as well but I'm really looking forward to the next episode. I just want to see
Spoiler:
. Sasuke looks pretty stupid fighting with his bare feet in pyjamas, lol.

Last edited by lotus_lee; 2004-10-28 at 21:03.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 21:08   Link #87
FearTheMullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by aFlipGuy
hahaha i was confused w/ that too ^____^ someone wanna explain? i didnt pay much attention throughout this filler arc but that did crack me up ^____^ ooo hes an alcoholic!

more argument about chidori and rasengan......well ur questions will be answer in about a month or two ^____^

Err looke dlike him either hirring aoi, or betting or soem shit.

Month or two? Try a year before anything gets answered
FearTheMullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 21:17   Link #88
lotus_lee

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearTheMullet
Try a year before anything gets answered
Lol, that comment there probably will have some anime-only watcher here go ''Oh my God, you're not lying are you?''.
lotus_lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 00:20   Link #89
Veric

i dont think any of u noticed this but through out this filler, Sasuke NEVER saw naruto's Rasengan at all, when they were in the water during the race it was only a water vortex, he never saw naruto, and when naruto used it on Aoi sasuke hasnt arived yet and then the last time he was off the cliff when he used it again ..

so indeed sasuke doesnt know what exactly it is that naruto is doing. so

Spoiler:
Veric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 00:23   Link #90
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veric
i dont think any of u noticed this but through out this filler, Sasuke NEVER saw naruto's Rasengan at all,
Wow, you don't know how to read, do you?
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 02:10   Link #91
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

damn the arc which is shittier then the chuuning exam is beginning -_-
expect 50 episodes of, staring, talking, flashbacks of flashbacks, fights taking 2-3 full episodes,powerups like in dbz, and just a totally shit ending, you will see
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 02:21   Link #92
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
expect 50 episodes of, staring, talking, flashbacks of flashbacks, fights taking 2-3 full episodes,powerups like in dbz, and just a totally shit ending, you will see
Wow, the Chuunin exam and this arc have made up like 75% of this fucking series altogether. If you don't like them you need to stop reading right the fuck now.
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 02:27   Link #93
M.G.

I thought all of the filler episodes were pretty good except the one where they tried to unmask Kakashi (just terrible) and this one. The fight looked pathetic, it ended to soon, and over all the episode was just sappy. I had hoped for something better… ohwell. All in all thought I thought the fillers were good though.

Last edited by M.G.; 2004-10-29 at 02:57.
M.G. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 04:29   Link #94
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fei-san
Well, the ending was not that bad (as long as don't mean the last ten chapters) ... but as for the rest, I couldn't agree more. I wonder if the animators wil try to stretch out the anime DBZ-style ... in that case, we'll be treated to episodes of staring. Anyway, this arc features a lot of DBZ-fights:
A and B are fighting. B gets beaten. B powers up. A gets beaten. A powers up. B gets beaten. B powers up. A gets beaten. A powers up. B gets beaten. B powers up. B wins.
By the way, you forgot something, Deus Ex Machina on Deus Ex Machina.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 05:04   Link #95
fzz

Send a message via ICQ to fzz Send a message via MSN to fzz
since we start the new arc next week, i am a little curious
how many manga chapters does 1 anime episode covers ?
cause im kinda wondering how long this arc is gonna keep us hooked onto our screens
fzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 05:30   Link #96
sakura-san
Lee is such a player...

How ugly were the drawings in the begginning, i was like wtf!!!!

it was ok episode....

waa next episode will be sexy!!!!
sakura-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 05:47   Link #97
Palani
///_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzz
since we start the new arc next week, i am a little curious
how many manga chapters does 1 anime episode covers ?
cause im kinda wondering how long this arc is gonna keep us hooked onto our screens
About 1.5 - 2 Manga chapters are covered per episode. Depends on how much action/talking/flashbacking there is in the episode.

Lot's of action more chapters covered
Lot's of talking/flashbacks less chapters covered
^^^^^^^^
This is generally, don't blame me if it's not correct to the letter, it's not rocket science.
Palani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 07:08   Link #98
Fool On The Hill

This might have been mentioned, but I'm too tired to read the thread now....

1) Ok...so about 3 times in a row the lightsaber...oh I'm sorry...the poorly drawn Raijin Sword cuts through Naruto's rasengan....but when Naruto attacks from above....nope, not that time. (?!?!???) Was Naruto aiming directly for that 1 cm crack? Come on.

2) Aoi is a Jounin for the love of god, does he have to rely on the damn sword to beat a child?

3) Rasengan and Chidori are getting old....very old.

At least the filler is over.
Fool On The Hill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 08:49   Link #99
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool On The Hill
2) Aoi is a Jounin for the love of god, does he have to rely on the damn sword to beat a child?
Jounin of the hidden village of noobs. You can be the general of the army of a small primitive country, but still be stupid. He recieved the jounin rank cuz he stole a valuable sword, that village sucks as the sound village. Building your power on traitors is useless.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-29, 09:18   Link #100
quibble_savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool On The Hill

3) Rasengan and Chidori are getting old....very old.

At least the filler is over.
If they are getting old, tell me how you feel about the Kage Bushin no Jutsu. Anyway, with an exception of the end of the fight between Naruto and Aoi I thought this was a pretty good filler ark. I imagine that after the next arc...
Spoiler for Next Arc description:

... we can expect many more filler due to
Spoiler for Manga chapter 237:
quibble_savant is offline   Reply With Quote