Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-11-03, 03:30   Link #101
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
I know that, which further explains what i posted before. If Sasuke got to Oro's domain three month ago, Orochimaru would have introduced himself to Sasuke, thus Sasuke would have know by now who was Orochimaru. I smell something fishy is going on. What happen during those three month? I'm pretty sure it will be reveal when Orochimaru tries to get Sasuke's body.
Was it said that Sasuke was already introduced to Orochimaru 3 months before the events in this chapter?

If not, then Sasuke could not have known that the person he saw was Oro, since the last time he's seen him was in the Forest of Death, and he did not have blonde hair.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 03:40   Link #102
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
the guy in the last page seems to have sharingan eyes and he is not itachi since the hair stlyes are different hmmmm(has anyone noticed this??)
I never thought those were sharingan eyes. Those were multiple circles... Perhaps.. another eye bloodline limit from another country...i wonder how it compares to the Sharingan..

Again... love those sparks between Temari and Shikamaru
Old 2004-11-03, 03:42   Link #103
shikamaru_kun
Thunder King

that guy with the weird ass eyes could be from another bloodline and had chucked an itachi and killed everyone else, but didnt leave his brother.
shikamaru_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 03:53   Link #104
Tsukiyomi
step closer to Amaterasu

Now that i think about it.. they are exactly like Kurenai's circle eye design! O_O
Old 2004-11-03, 04:14   Link #105
huntern1n

on the cover who is it ? naruto 3 years from now ..?? )
huntern1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 04:35   Link #106
Lost World
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntern1n
on the cover who is it ? naruto 3 years from now ..?? )
Um, no. It's the fourth Hokage...
Lost World is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 04:46   Link #107
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

If it really did take 3 months for Sasuke to find Never Land, there's always a possibility he somehow gained the mangekyo through other means. Maybe that's why Oro and Kabuto sensed a change in his chakra. Or perhaps the curse seal has effected Sasuke enough to be very, and obviously, dangerous. I like his attitude towards Oro, kinda like saying, "I'm not your bitch! Go into the kitchen and make me a sandwich!" Well, we'll see who's the bitch after the time jump. LOL! I seriously don't want any pedo action, suggested or not, happening during or after the time jump.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 04:53   Link #108
FlyByNite

Mini-time jump!!! whee!

So 3 months passed.

Before Tsunade even said that I thought Sakura's hair was longer. So she's even more skilled then Shizune? hmm...

Neji and Hinata seem to be getting along and even talking civil to each other. Odd.
I'm really glad to see his Uncle and him have come to an understanding and he's training him now. That's very cool.

I really think Choji and Ino will hook up at some point

Ten-Ten has a crush on Rock Lee now!

Shika sees off the Sand Three and flirts with Temari

I am really looking forward to the Kakashi stuff and finding out more about him. Maybe get the Sharingan stuff finally fully explained.

And good call, those guys eyes do look like Kurenai's. A relative?
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 05:00   Link #109
Inuzuka
now with 20% more ego!

Send a message via MSN to Inuzuka
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gevurah
Well, we'll see who's the bitch after the time jump. LOL! I seriously don't want any pedo action, suggested or not, happening during or after the time jump.

Haven't seen the raw yup, but from the descriptions chapter 238 sets to be pretty intresting yup. Finally, we get to see more of Akatsuki yup, the whole issue's been gnawing at me for awhile now yup. However yup, contradictory to the other members yup, I'm not too looking forward to the Kakashi side-stories though yup, due to the questions this chapter raises yup, like "Why did Orochimaru and Kabuto sense 'special' chakra off Sasuke?" yup .
Inuzuka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 05:18   Link #110
Gevurah
What you say?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inuzuka

Haven't seen the raw yup, but from the descriptions chapter 238 sets to be pretty intresting yup. Finally, we get to see more of Akatsuki yup, the whole issue's been gnawing at me for awhile now yup. However yup, contradictory to the other members yup, I'm not too looking forward to the Kakashi side-stories though yup, due to the questions this chapter raises yup, like "Why did Orochimaru and Kabuto sense 'special' chakra off Sasuke?" yup .
It's bad enough that I already hate that upside-down shinobi for saying yup, but you have to say it as well?!?! BLAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!

LOL! J/K (well, not really ) I'm sure it won't be the last of that as well. I can only assume we'll be all blitzed by "yup" during a future Akatsuki arc. My fear is that he'll end up being a really awesome character that I'll end up liking, just not listening to.

"I appear to be a plushie, but my heart is that of a wolf." - Kon
Gevurah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 05:28   Link #111
boler

where can i find this mange series even if it is in RAW form i wanna see it where can i get it. how can it be found. is it somewhere on this board? is there a site i can get it from if not from this board??

someone anyone can i please get a site or response on it??

plz and ty in advance
boler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 06:04   Link #112
itachistyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by f00l
the guy in the last page seems to have sharingan eyes and he is not itachi since the hair stlyes are different hmmmm(has anyone noticed this??)

well i think there is a reason why we are seeing kakashi's side story..... maybe one of the Akatsuki members is infact Yondaime or even better obito. i am guessing there is going to be a really good confrontation between kakashi and someone from his past in a future chapter. My guess is it's obito and that guy in the last page is him. Plus there has to be a reason why itachi did not finish kakashi off.... maybe becuase obito does not want to kill/harm kakashi
very good theory ,fool

and about itachi ,i m as surprised as everyone!!
so it seems that reading the traduction, oro left the aka 7 years ago so like it was said by someone,it would mean that itachi was already in akatsuki when he was10-11!!!!!
so it would also mean that he was stronger than oro at only 10-11!!!??
well i guess that it was an error of traduction but if that s really the case then this itachi is even more a badass than we all thought!!( well after all ,he destroyed himself the strongest clan in konoha when he was 13 so ....)
about this chap ,i really like the reconciliation beetween neiji and hinata,it s really good to see that neiji cares for her now.
otherwise, it s good to see too that there is still a connection beetween shika and temari although the sand team left konoha

and finally about the aka members, it seems that the supposed leader that we saw in the last page is an uchiha for me(perhaps obito like Fool said) ,he seemed to have the sharingan(well we cant see well the 3 plots) but perhaps it s another bloodline ,who knows
perhaps the 3 rd uchiha mentionned by itachi to his brother before
anyway, i wonder what was itachi thinking when the other members told him that sasuke has rejoined oro...(we just saw his eyes )
itachistyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 06:19   Link #113
swerv
Stay Up

boler > looky looky

It would be good to have a twist to the story like Obito is in the A-team. At least that would make the upcoming arc about Kakashi less pointless
Old 2004-11-03, 06:55   Link #114
Nine Devil
Master(Vicious)'s Padawan

So, lets clear some things up. It was never hinted when Orochimaru left Akatsuki. There was only one time, when he said I left the organisation because of Itachi. But now It seems like Orochimaru left Akatsuki 7 years ago. Basicly when Itachi was 11.
This means Itachi at age 11>Oro. This also explains why he so easily wiped his clan out. Ah on the other side. When he was 11 he didn't have the mangekyou...

Now which one of you fools still insist Jiraiya>Itachi??
Old 2004-11-03, 07:02   Link #115
Isse

oh oh oh A fool here... still havent seen itachi > Jiraiya I say
Isse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 07:12   Link #116
MysticNinjaJay
Ninja Emperor

Indeed if it had been about Itachi>Orochimaru = Itachi>Jiraiya then we never would have had all these long ass discussions about how Jiraiya can beat Itachi. It remains to be proven both ways. We know atleast that they are in the same league, thats all we can say for sure right now. I wander how much trouble a sharingan charged Orochimaru would give Akatsuki. They seem to feel the need to gang up on him to insure victory. Although that makes sense who'd want to fight such an opponent one one one when you have the numbers?
MysticNinjaJay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 07:32   Link #117
superdopey

Quote:
Originally Posted by boler
where can i find this mange series even if it is in RAW form i wanna see it where can i get it. how can it be found. is it somewhere on this board? is there a site i can get it from if not from this board??

someone anyone can i please get a site or response on it??

plz and ty in advance
I got it from www.narutofan.com
superdopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 08:13   Link #118
swerv
Stay Up

Yes we haven't seen a full Jiraiya vs Itachi fight, so I don't see how anyone can argue strongly for either outcome. However you should realise no-one is going to properly and clearly beat Itachi before Sasuke does.

If someone did beat Itachi, other than Sasuke, it would ruin the whole of Sasuke's critical storyline in my opinion, which just doesn't usually happen in shounen.
Old 2004-11-03, 08:56   Link #119
gibits
Endless

Thumbs up one long editoral that no one will read.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by superdopey
I got it from ................
d00d ur so gonna get banned for that. Delete the link for your own good, that is not allowed here.

My two cents on this raw: the 4th hokage smiling on the cover just doesn't strike me as very, well "4th-ish", i mean everytime we see him he's got a serious/cool face on. The resemblence to naruto is uncanny. Oro's eyes are as crazy as ever.

How pimpin' does the 5th look lounging in her Puff Daddy sofa? Do i my eyes decieve me or is that sakura training? Have i mentioned that Kiba's fur lined hoody is totally badass? Because it is. It good to see Shino, I wish he went on that mission instead of Kiba, I think he could've taken care of that duel-fag sound nin much better than Kiba.

It's great to see royalty getting along for once, the Hyguuga seems to have made up. Everyone's talking about Neiji forgiving Hinata's father but no one seems to notice that Hinata and her father reconcioled as well.

Choji please get rid of that thong, you looked so much cooler without it. How do u expect to get any play from Ino dressed like that. Still glad to see you're ok. Rock Lee lives up to his name (he rocks d00d!) and ten-ten is looking sharp.

All i have to say to Shika and Temeri is: "get a room you two"! Right in front of her brothers too..... Naruto, you lost but you're not defeated, that's what makes you my favorite character, keep your head up. Hinata, go and talk to him already! You know you want to!

The bad guys are shadowy d00ds so shadey that i can't make heads or tails of you in the dark ass cave. To make it worse one of you is upside-down. Bunch of freaks.... can't wait to see naruto kick your deviant asses.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-03, 09:10   Link #120
upncoming88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost World
Um, no. It's the fourth Hokage...

I think it just might be naruto becausse in all the other covers..the caption that accompanies the cover usually makes a statement pertaining to the person doesnt it?? If thats the case, then the caption would make it more likely that the picture is naruto and not the 4th..not too sure though

Last edited by upncoming88; 2004-11-03 at 09:49.
upncoming88 is offline   Reply With Quote