AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-18, 03:14   Link #2821
kazzuya13

My master in the art of "Loli-love" has died. I will always remember you Master Yamamoto Kansuke.
Old 2013-06-18, 03:43   Link #2822
Hoaviet

What, This author is just too cruel

How could he do that, after they just reunited.
Old 2013-06-18, 04:04   Link #2823
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoaviet View Post
What, This author is just too cruel

How could he do that, after they just reunited.
You mean the bond between a father and a son. Dousan and Yoshitatsu.
Old 2013-06-18, 04:28   Link #2824
Thuruk
年上

Well, Saru is actually doing great now, he even killed some soldiers this chapter.

Quote:
"To...Together, what do you mean? D...Don't tell me just a kiss won't be enough to satisfy you!? I...Im..Im...Imp...Impossible, definitely not possible! T...Th...Th...This is a battlefield!? If I stripped off my namban armor, it will be too dangerous, umm, s...sa...sa...san...sand will get into it."
Ah, that's great.
Old 2013-06-18, 04:58   Link #2825
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thuruk View Post
Well, Saru is actually doing great now, he even killed some soldiers this chapter.

Ah, that's great.
It means she is not against it and Nobuna is more sukebe than Saru.
Old 2013-06-18, 06:36   Link #2826
Thuruk
年上

The rest of this chapter is really sad. Good work. I hope Nobuna will meet Dôsan alive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
It means she is not against it and Nobuna is more sukebe than Saru.
Course she isn't. A young girl in love, and just saved by her Saru... Saru on the other hand could be a bit more bold. End those misunderstandings with Jûbee and Katsuie and claim Nobuna. He's constantly denying and backing out... But he's getting better.
Old 2013-06-18, 06:45   Link #2827
kazzuya13

Quote:
The rest of this chapter is really sad. Good work. I hope Nobuna will meet Dôsan alive.

Course she isn't. A young girl in love, and just saved by her Saru... Saru on the other hand could be a bit more bold. End those misunderstandings with Jûbee and Katsuie and claim Nobuna. He's constantly denying and backing out... But he's getting better.
He can't do that openly because of the different in status. And if they openly show their relationship it would be a bad reputation for Nobuna especially now that Saru is merely a foot soldier. This is the reason why saru is giving his best to gain the highest rank to be qualified to asked Nobuna to be in a relationship. There is also a short cut to having the same status as Nobuna but I doubt Saru would do it because that short cut is to cut all ties to the Oda clan and conquer a teritory to become an independent daimyo. And a daimyo can marry a daimyo.
Old 2013-06-18, 06:56   Link #2828
rantaid

well just make him conquer the mori by seducing ashikaga shogun and three mori sister.
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 07:11   Link #2829
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rantaid View Post
well just make him conquer the mori by seducing ashikaga shogun and three mori sister.
First he should become independent and conquer them so he can become a daimyo if he conquer them as a mere retainer all will go to the Oda clan.
Old 2013-06-18, 07:16   Link #2830
renoraider

Kinda obvious that snow is common to Japanese as an interpretation of death. Well, I guess its common to most other cultures too, considering most planets die in cold weather and the end of the year is winter in colder countries.

I wonder how Shingen will react. Shed a tear? A waterfall? A bitter smile? Kinda sad but at least now the old man's off to Loliconia. RIP.
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 07:19   Link #2831
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
He can't do that openly because of the different in status. And if they openly show their relationship it would be a bad reputation for Nobuna especially now that Saru is merely a foot soldier. This is the reason why saru is giving his best to gain the highest rank to be qualified to asked Nobuna to be in a relationship. There is also a short cut to having the same status as Nobuna but I doubt Saru would do it because that short cut is to cut all ties to the Oda clan and conquer a teritory to become an independent daimyo. And a daimyo can marry a daimyo.
Is that really an issue? Well maybe Jûbee would revolt. The rest of Japan is already her enemy. I would risk it. Or why not?
Old 2013-06-18, 07:27   Link #2832
kazzuya13

Quote:
Is that really an issue? Well maybe Jûbee would revolt. The rest of Japan is already her enemy. I would risk it. Or why not?
It is also possible for those old nobles to betray her and the same goes for her army. That is the reason why even Niwa doesn't suggest such an option even if she approve of it however it doesn't others are.
Old 2013-06-18, 07:29   Link #2833
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
It is also possible for those old nobles to betray her and the same goes for her army. That is the reason why even Niwa doesn't suggest such an option even if she approve of it however it doesn't others are.
But Saru's pretty popular with the army. I guess it's right to be careful though.
Old 2013-06-18, 07:42   Link #2834
renoraider

Quote:
But Saru's pretty popular with the army. I guess it's right to be careful though.
At the rate he's going, he'll have rallied every male ashigaru within the oda clan. His reputation for being friends with his men should give a bonus point or two.
renoraider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-18, 07:58   Link #2835
rantaid

play politics more. if saru who is seen as leader of men declared his independency carefully it might.

first if he did conquer the mori, he can just started a diplomatic action to shingen , uesugi, houjou and bontenmaru of ouushu.

then in psychology send rumors of the invalidity of shogun imagawa and send official envoy to kyou or better yet kidnap the himiko to make nobuna to be seen as rebel with her own supported imagawa shogun (repeating the onin war)

then strategy, with hostile rival warlord surrounding her, she will be forced to setback. remember, the mori is good at passive warfare. and with the help.of shimazu clan who are good with fire arms, the naval fleet of ooatakebune shall be easy to repel.

finally, assassination. toward several.minor warlord and put the blame to nobuna. with someone previously like matsunaga hisahide in her army, it would be easy.
Old 2013-06-18, 08:12   Link #2836
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
play politics more. if saru who is seen as leader of men declared his independency carefully it might.

first if he did conquer the mori, he can just started a diplomatic action to shingen , uesugi, houjou and bontenmaru of ouushu.

then in psychology send rumors of the invalidity of shogun imagawa and send official envoy to kyou or better yet kidnap the himiko to make nobuna to be seen as rebel with her own supported imagawa shogun (repeating the onin war)

then strategy, with hostile rival warlord surrounding her, she will be forced to setback. remember, the mori is good at passive warfare. and with the help.of shimazu clan who are good with fire arms, the naval fleet of ooatakebune shall be easy to repel.

finally, assassination. toward several.minor warlord and put the blame to nobuna. with someone previously like matsunaga hisahide in her army, it would be easy.
Does your Saru follow Yoshikage's approach or how do you imagine they will still get together?
Old 2013-06-18, 08:23   Link #2837
rantaid

to quote Don Vito Corleone, Tataglia is a pimp. he will never outdo Santino.

so did yoshikage who feared warfare.

what i say is.based on my evaluation on recent development and history

in history, Mori Motonari was said to advised all his three son to never expand outside but instead to make preparation inside. he sees the uncertainty of war and predicted that if Mori clan were led by ambitious warlord, they might be annihilated. and if you remember Mori Motonari emphasized the harmony between his three son of kobayakawa,kikkawa and mori to prevent them from internal conflict.

This is the number one reason that made General Hashiba has difficulty in the western campaign, let the death of Yamanaka Shikanosuke and costed Hanbei too much time for the subjugation (even he was forced to do Guo Jia's watching the fire).

the problem is... The battle of Nagashino that led to destruction of Takeda clan. need to make nobuna busy

the peace negotation was one combination of miracle and timing.

and then the saru could just play the "big damn heroes" card to make nobuna fall for him again.

Last edited by rantaid; 2013-06-18 at 08:46. Reason: forgot tonadd rhis
Old 2013-06-18, 09:00   Link #2838
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
and then the saru could just play the "big damn heroes" card to make nobuna fall for him again.
I'm no girl, nor am I Nobuna, but I doubt this would work with her.

If you want to be careful, it's probably best to set up some campaign for Saru to gain daimyô status and marry then. I still think it's not an issue though. They probably got the army behind them, most of the girls like either or both of them, and Jûbee is crazy and bound to rebel anyway.
Old 2013-06-18, 09:21   Link #2839
rantaid

correct. earn something planned by the girl. that is so romantic. "whuctssss (imitating whip)"

he can pretend it is safer. the girl can decide everything for him "whuctssss (again , imitating whip sound)

he can't be daimyou if she don't let him stand on his own feet.

though, with the declaration nobuna made in vol.10 i guess it is inevitable.... except honnouji will really happen if he do take all these safe path. be a man and do something more like "i am gonna rub nobuna's breast" to this extend.

oh right, he did. well.. i guess mutiny then.
Old 2013-06-18, 09:28   Link #2840
Thuruk
年上

Quote:
correct. earn something planned by the girl. that is so romantic. "whuctssss (imitating whip)"
Yea right? So just forget all the crap and marry right now. That's romantic. Please stay away with the whip.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem