Last of the Uchiha

Chapter 237 Discussion [Manga]

This was originally posted by Darkdays.

SPOILERSNESS...

My translation:

>自来也登場!
>3年でナルトを一人前に育てるそうです。
Jiraia appears!
To train naruto in 3 years to be the best.

>大蛇丸がサスケを器として必要になるのも3年後(転生術は一度使うと3年間くらい使えないそう です)。
Orochimaru will use sasuke's body in 3 years (Switching is only allwed once every 3 eyars)

>次に「暁」がナルトに接触するのも、3年後だそうです
The "Akatsuki" members will see naruto in 3 years as well.

>大蛇丸が里を抜ける時に大蛇丸と自来也の間に今回のサスケ、ナルトの様な事があったみたいで、結局大蛇丸 を 止める事が出来なかった自来也には、己の無力感と後悔しか残らなかったらしく、ナルトには同じ 道を歩ませた くないそうです。
Leaving the village, Orochimaru, Jiraia and Sasuke, it's like what happend to naruto. Since Jiraia couldn't beat orochimaru, he only remember his shame and didn't want naruto to follow his ways.

>最後にサスケはやはり大蛇丸の所に行ったそうです。
In the end, sasuke has decided to go to Orochimaru.

>次回はナルト、自来也の旅立ちの時!「いまひとたびの別れ」だそうです。
Next time, it's time for naruto and jiraiato go on a journey! "The seperation for one's journey"

>いよいよ新章突入かな?
new chapter(?) at last?
Last of the Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 16:08   Link #2
Negs

hmmm... is it time to skip? ;(
Negs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 16:12   Link #3
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
maybe.. I think it's telling us that it'll be a while before we get to see sasuke again. right now, it'll go back to jiraiya/naruto training, with maybe some sakura and other team training as well. I hope, at least.
MidoriShinobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 16:29   Link #4
Gon the Freec
1337 member ......

YAY !!! AND WOW !!! i cant wait to this chapter it sounds so awesome !!!
Gon the Freec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 16:38   Link #5
Isse

oh yeah Naruto was going all down hill and it finally hit my expectation woohoo its getting alot better from now on it seems......and it was as many predicted/wanted it to be this way.....Naruto and Jiraiya training while traveling around the world.
Isse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 17:57   Link #6
skillosopher
Dr. J

Send a message via AIM to skillosopher
i am soooo welcoming this time jump. i cant wait to see the 15 year old naruto and sasuke....and the rest of the bunch!
skillosopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 18:08   Link #7
neji-kun

yay im so happy I was hoping this would happen, time skip seems like a cool thing to me
neji-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 18:33   Link #8
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

I realy hope that this is a sign of a timeskip. this is my "evidence" suporting it

If there is no skip then chances are we woudlnt see sasuke for a REALY long time (12 years in our time, considering that manga been around for 4 years and only a year or so passed in the mangaworld)---exaduration but u get the point. And sasuke is Kishimoto's favorite character. he would end the series b4 he would stop take sasuke out of the picture for that long

Next week anime will get back to the storyline and my guess maga will start new arc aka timeskip ----------- coincidence? i think NOT.

I hope this is timeskip cuz i wana see naruto actualy DODGE something.
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 18:52   Link #9
wb_hicks

i dont think there we be a time skip maybe short skips here and there to cover time, but a full 3 yr time skip i dont see happening. but if jaraiya is going to train naruto for 3 yrs str8 im sorry but naruto will be like a junnin lvl ninja even tho he will still be ranked a gennin. this is asking naruto to be untouchable because im sure jaraiya going to teach him everything he knows plus everything the 4th invented that he knows. hell we might even learn about narutos history during their journy. by the time he gets back he will be like 16 and a monster. i even wonder if naruto would invent a few of his own jutsus again.
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 21:11   Link #10
dsn2k

OMG

I dont mind a time skip at all.
dsn2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 22:44   Link #11
SOmbody
ナルトの 学生

Send a message via AIM to SOmbody
OMG YAY im SO excited! naruto is going to train more, what is he gonna learn now haha, i hope he learns to get a higher level rasengan or invent his own jutsu based off the rasengan.. how cool would that be when naruto starts inventing his own jutsus like the 4th did. So much stuff is going to start happening from here on out with all 3 of team 7 training. I bet there will be short time skips but nothing too dramatic. And there would show glimpses of sasuke training....... that would be cool to see him go through some of orochimaru's training , its like being on the dark side training and i want to see orochimaru's new body, and i want to learn more about this "heaven" seal that his body possesses. There is still so much to explain in the naruto world i wont be surprised when 5 years form now im still reading naruto manga. I can only think of at least 10 things that kishimoto can go filler shit and explain such as kakashi's eye, how akatsuki was formed, some cool fot'age of the 4th, why naruto was chosen as the descendant and inheriter of the 9 tails, what the hell the creepy akatsuki guy/thing was doing when he was watching the naruto/sasuke fight (you could tell there were 2 diferent voices becuse one dialogue was asking a question and the letters were all scary looking like a monster said it, and the answer was the guy opening his mouth and was regular text, so either he talks to himself and has split personality or theres 2 guys in 1) , they also have so much to show of the tsunade/sakura training as well, and I am sure that sasuke/naruto/sakura are not the only ones training.... every other genin in konoha has cool ass parents that are jounins and we cant forget ROCK LEE ! so much to show i am so excited ^_^
SOmbody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 22:45   Link #12
r4sEnGan
Break you limits

maybe he will look like on the 200 cover hehe
r4sEnGan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 22:52   Link #13
Karala

Yay~ I'm all for a time skip!

The only real question I have left is: What the hell are Gaara and Lee doing?
Karala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 22:56   Link #14
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

The Sannin-wannabes'll be sixteen after three years right? Or will they be 17?

If Kishimoto decides to do the time skip in the course of one manga chapter, I hope he'll show glimpses of the the three in training and maybe a gradual change in their looks. You know a few panels showing them as they are now, and later how they look after some time progresses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last of the Uchiha
Orochimaru will use sasuke's body in 3 years (Switching is only allwed once every 3 eyars)
This leads me to believe that Sasuke will be taken over by Oro after the three years have passed. Hopefully this isnt the case.

I wonder if Naruto will go through a growth spurt and grow almost as tall as Jiraiya. That'd be intresting to see.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:02   Link #15
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by socomberetta
The Sannin-wannabes'll be sixteen after three years right? Or will they be 17?
They were twelve when the manga started out, I'm almost positive a year hasn't past since the manga started... so they'll be 15ish.
Old 2004-10-27, 23:09   Link #16
wb_hicks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karala
They were twelve when the manga started out, I'm almost positive a year hasn't past since the manga started... so they'll be 15ish.
during the chuunin exam when the 3rd talked to anko he said that its been 13 yrs since the 4th died so a yr has past since the 4th died when naruto was born
wb_hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:09   Link #17
Sheriff lobo

Quote:
The "Akatsuki" members will see naruto in 3 years as well.
sounds like a great chapter . One things been bothering me, what was the reasoning behind why the akatuski would wait 3 years for naruto, wouldnt it be easier to get him now?
Sheriff lobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:19   Link #18
Karala

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb_hicks
during the chuunin exam when the 3rd talked to anko he said that its been 13 yrs since the 4th died so a yr has past since the 4th died when naruto was born
Really? Thanks for pointing that out I'm suprised there wasn't some insane Sasuke birthday oriented episode/chapter where all the girls in the village tried to give Sasuke birthday presents xP
Old 2004-10-27, 23:35   Link #19
Xephiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheriff lobo
sounds like a great chapter . One things been bothering me, what was the reasoning behind why the akatuski would wait 3 years for naruto, wouldnt it be easier to get him now?
i think the reason akatsuki might wanna wait is so it will be easier for them to get the kyubbi from naruto. as naruto draws more power from kyubbi, i think the seal becomes weaker. so it will be less work for them to take it after naruto starts to draw even more from it. maybe this is why kyubbi has been so generous in giving naruto his chakra.
Xephiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:53   Link #20
socomberetta
Dreaming of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wb hicks
Ok, 16 year olds it is. To be honest I was hoping they'd be 17...Ive kind of got this weird fascination with prime numbers...

Maybe Jiraiya will take extra precautions in making sure that he and Naruto will be safe from the Akatsuki.
socomberetta is offline   Reply With Quote