AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-04-30, 20:55   Link #441
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Episode 3 has FAILED in disappointing me. Hahhaa xD I love this episode~ I think I just spotted my favorite Asset~ Georges soooooooooo cute and cuddly~ *loves big dogs*

All the Assets which will be featured in the show seemed to have been featured in one of the trailers. Only 2 of them haven't shown up yet (blonde asset with a gun, and the one with a purple face).

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The part where you see the silhouette of architects looking into building plans? Yeah.
Aaahh... I see. I thought the Bank of Japan part was "the first thing depicted" in the OP, so I got lost on what's it got to do with the contruction sector, haha. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orion View Post
The OP does have Mashu showing some feeling towards MC so it's prob going to happen.
But OP scenes can be deceiving, LOLz. I can't remember the series, but there was an OP showing the hero and heroine being romantic but they didn't exactly have that kind of relationship at all >_<

Quote:
People there love money so they love their assets.
But Kimimaro doesn't exactly love money like Mikuni does, and only those two had shown compassion towards their assets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo View Post
Let's put this way

Since Assets are embodiments of one's future.

Love your asset = Love your future = You are optimistic about what your future holds = You'll have a bright future.

Therefore Entres should make out with their Assets for a bright future, regardless of species and gender!
I love your logic xD
sapphire-pyro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-04-30, 20:59   Link #442
Master_Yoma
Nekokota Festival

Any one else get the feeling that she working for a bad guy
Old 2011-05-01, 06:34   Link #443
Sebasu
~

Jennifer's asset is pretty cool. I would want an asset like that if ever I'd be an entrepreneur lol.

Mashu is so cute. I ship her and Yoga of course *points at siggy*. She's much better than that Manabi(?) girl who screams bland all over.

Looking forward to the next episode. I thought the battle system's kinda fun.
Old 2011-05-01, 09:13   Link #444
Flo
The Necessary Evil

Quote:
The OP does have Mashu showing some feeling towards MC so it's prob going to happen.
More like Msyu is worried that Kimimaro is gonna fux up again the deal like in the ep 2 Deal and she'll have her ass badly beaten down trying to protect Kimimaro for his retardation
Flo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-01, 10:21   Link #445
Seihai
スマイリウム

I thought the English scene was rather well spoken for, well, Engrish. Anyway, good informative episode, the stage is all set now.
Old 2011-05-01, 21:45   Link #446
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

I liked this episode too. Msyu is surprisingly cute. She needs more screen time, heh.

And I hope the daddy issues don't go on too long. It just don't do anything for me.
Old 2011-05-02, 01:25   Link #447
LunaYoshi
The Blue Exorcist

I'm startin' to like this series. The OP is so AWESOME sung by NICO Touches the Walls. \m/
LunaYoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 06:22   Link #448
Sigsig

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire-pyro View Post

But Kimimaro doesn't exactly love money like Mikuni does, and only those two had shown compassion towards their assets

I love your logic xD
I daresay that Mikuni could've been like Kimimaro once, but now loves money. Maybe Kimimaro will be like him in the future, had he (Mikuni) not approached Kimimaro.
Sigsig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 07:04   Link #449
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigsig View Post
I daresay that Mikuni could've been like Kimimaro once, but now loves money. Maybe Kimimaro will be like him in the future, had he (Mikuni) not approached Kimimaro.
Hmmm... that's possible~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebasu View Post
I ship her and Yoga of course *points at siggy*.
May I request Kimimaro x Mashu fanart spam? xD Haha! *no pixiv*
Old 2011-05-02, 07:04   Link #450
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Who was that individual Q was holding hands with aside from Mikuni when they walked past Jennifer near the end there? I actually think we might have seen them in the earlier episodes, though not realized that it was a person.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 07:12   Link #451
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

^Wasn't it another asset? (probably one Mikuni bought). I don't think we got a clear look at him, but that's what it looked like to me.
Old 2011-05-02, 07:58   Link #452
Sebasu
~

Quote:
May I request Kimimaro x Mashu fanart spam? xD Haha! *no pixiv*
I only have few fanarts of them saved on my C folder (*has more Masakaki pics xD*) but I'll dump 'em here for you <3
Spoiler for fanarts:
Old 2011-05-02, 19:55   Link #453
KeithKurogane
Recorder of World Lines

Quote:
I only have few fanarts of them saved on my C folder (*has more Masakaki pics xD*) but I'll dump 'em here for you <3
Spoiler for fanarts:
Oh wow...
*saves*
Old 2011-05-03, 06:15   Link #454
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think the twist will probably be that Mikuni defeated Kimimaro's father during his first battle surprisingly because he cared for his asset. Mikuni seeing history repeat itself tries to avoid facing Kimimaro and attempts to coerce him to join forces.

I sure hope I'm wrong, though.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 08:54   Link #455
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
SQUEEEE!!! Thank you~ (Masakaki pics would be lovely too *_*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Who was that individual Q was holding hands with aside from Mikuni when they walked past Jennifer near the end there? I actually think we might have seen them in the earlier episodes, though not realized that it was a person.
It was definitely an Asset. First showed up on episode one behind Q when Mikuni was selecting an Asset to fight the newbie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
I think the twist will probably be that Mikuni defeated Kimimaro's father during his first battle surprisingly because he cared for his asset. Mikuni seeing history repeat itself tries to avoid facing Kimimaro and attempts to coerce him to join forces.

I sure hope I'm wrong, though.
I also thought of that but... most of what I expect from series like [C] are usually different from what actually happens, so I told myself to forget about it, ahaha.

It would be interesting if that had been the case though. What a small world...
Old 2011-05-03, 19:55   Link #456
broken270
Defying gravity

Spoiler:
broken270 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 16:30   Link #457
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broken270 View Post
Spoiler:
I'm not sure how "undercover" she is. It's possible (likely, even, from what we've seen of him) that Masakaki knows exactly who she is, who she works for, and what her mission is. And that he doesn't care.

Quote:
I'm not sure Mikuni loves money, either. Not the "hoard it and swim in it" kind of love, anyway.

I think for him, it's about power and revenge. He wants the power to change things, to make people do what he wants them to do, especially the kind of people who value money (the kind of money that to him is pocket change) more than pride or family. And thus take revenge on his father and the society that let his little sister die.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-04, 23:06   Link #458
TheGeekHuntress
If only you were brave.

Quote:
Spoiler for fanarts:
Awesome! Also saved.
TheGeekHuntress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 05:48   Link #459
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think I figured something out in C: it's heavily based in tarot mysticism, but I can't defend it properly without pictures, so I elaborated here.

The credit cards reflect the personalities of the characters that possess them, and they are in synchrony with the Waite-Smith tarot deck.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-05, 08:25   Link #460
sapphire-pyro
C.C. Loyalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
I'm not sure Mikuni loves money, either. Not the "hoard it and swim in it" kind of love, anyway.
That's what he said when he pwned the newbie in ep. 1 so I assumed that he does but yeah, not that kind of way.

Quote:
I think I figured something out in C: it's heavily based in tarot mysticism, but I can't defend it properly without pictures, so I elaborated here.
OMG!! TAROT CONNECTIONS!!! I LOVE THAT!! WILL READ SOON xD

Quote:
The credit cards reflect the personalities of the characters that possess them, and they are in synchrony with the Waite-Smith tarot deck.
Ah, that's possible but... the cards are labeled as "Normal", "Plantinum", "Gold", and "Darkness"... so perhaps it's a credit card level-like, not exactly the "card depends on the character using" reason.

Tags
action, finance, noitamina