AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2013-05-30, 10:07   Link #3521
demino_hellsin
That one guy

so is she yandere or an extreme tsun minute dere type? At least when you planned her? For the life of me I can't figure her out and I just keep guessing haha
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 10:20   Link #3522
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinFerret88 View Post
Greetings to all!

I'm not all that good in terms of introducing myself, so I'll just go ahead and get to the point. I'm the author of A Certain World of Darkness and I figured that, after finding out someone here had been linking the story after each update, the person in question deserves my thanks. So, MrTerrorist, thanks for doing this and I thank everyone else who enjoys my little piece of work.

I also want to say that I may periodically pop in here to find some ideas for said story. If nobody is against that, I'll be looking forward to getting to know you all a bit more in the future.
Your welcome SmokinFerret88. I'm glad i was able to help get more fans interested with your story.

Just the idea of something happening between Mugino and Touma just hits me the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Now about yandere Mugino...
Yes about that. Will Mugino go Tsundere for our hero just like another Level 5 or go Yandere on him?
Old 2013-05-30, 10:27   Link #3523
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Hmmm, how do I put this?

The Simple Answer: She's a Yandere.

The Detailed Answer: As follows-

Looking back at how she regards him (after digging through the internal monologues that I can't help but write out) you'll see the traces of the yandere flag present. She labels Touma as a 'personal interest' which is a sign of the obsessive trait which most Yandere's bare. The Yandere flag is also able to be noted when she doesn't openly ask for anyone else in ITEM to help her find him (though information was still provided to her by Rikou in the following chapter). This, again, raises the that flag; but you won't see the same kind of overly-obsessive Mugino who chased Hamazura all the way to Russia just yet.

Sure, it's bound to happen, but I feel like its better to let Touma at least get his foot in the door in terms of stepping into gritty side of AC before letting that side of her present itself.

....and of course, after a good dose of Touman (or Pimp-Justice as I like to call it) we'll see the toned down version of Mugino we see in NT of the light Novels. That and we'll also see the competitive side of her as well (which I know EVERYONE is looking forward to) in terms of attaining Touma's affections.
SmokinFerret88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 10:30   Link #3524
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So Frenda still dies?
Old 2013-05-30, 10:38   Link #3525
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Oh no, nonononono, I plan to have the entirety of ITEM remain intact.

The story takes place in May, leaving several months to eventually have Mugino do a Heel Face Turn before the conflict with SCHOOL.

Quote:
Your welcome SmokinFerret88. I'm glad i was able to help get more fans interested with your story.
I appreciate it greatly MT, it certainly helped me out.

Quote:
Just the idea of something happening between Mugino and Touma just hits me the right way.
You, me, and several others are on the same boat....though I wonder if those two together qualify as a crack pairing?

Last edited by SmokinFerret88; 2013-05-30 at 10:44. Reason: Didn't see MrTerrorist's post, needed to give thanks without double-posting
Old 2013-05-30, 10:42   Link #3526
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'am going to assume your Touma knows nothing of the magic side for the whole progression of the fic.

Can't say crack. They have this chemistry with each other just from how their personalities clash. Down to the base characteristics of their personalities forming. Nature-nurture, it doesn't matter as they utterly oppose each other.
Old 2013-05-30, 10:47   Link #3527
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

For the majority of it, yes.

I just don't like the idea of Touma being strong-armed into the Magic side when there's so much that could be done in AC alone. He will have to eventually, but his memories will be intact and he won't be lead around like a dog on a leash like he was before.

....if you only knew what I had planned.....
Old 2013-05-30, 11:15   Link #3528
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author

It sounds so tantalising. All we need to do now is to chain you to your keyboard until we get the next bit lol
furaiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-30, 11:18   Link #3529
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Let's just say that the initial thought of Touma being more active in the Dark side of AC is taken much further than what you will believe and leave it at that.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:22   Link #3530
demino_hellsin
That one guy

That's a tough scenario. He'll probably die.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:29   Link #3531
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Very true.

Then again, this is Touma we're talking about here. We all know that he'll somehow pull through. Either that or someone whom he's 'saved' in the past will pop up because they don't want him to die. It happens all the time in the LN, so it's not too much of a stretch to have the same thing occurring in the story.
Old 2013-05-30, 11:30   Link #3532
demino_hellsin
That one guy

The problem with the darkside is than the magic side is that there are 99.99% more guns on the darkside. Imagine breaker better learn to negate bullets
Old 2013-05-30, 11:42   Link #3533
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Again, very true.

That's just one of the hardships that comes with stepping into a world you have no business entering in the first place. Will he most likely get shot? Defiantly yes. Will that stop him? Not a chance.

The way I see it, the story wouldn't be as interesting if I had him involved with M-S affairs apposed to S-S since most of the problems that would surface in the former could be easily dealt with. S-S is the much harder path and it opens the door to a greater change in Touma the deeper he goes into the darkness.
Old 2013-05-30, 12:12   Link #3534
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author

I'm interested as to whether Touma will come into conflict with Tsuchimikado, he probably will at some point, on a pure science/dark side basis, that'll be more interesting than knowing him from the magic side as in the Light novels.

Anyway, I feel inspired to write some sort of fanfiction, i'll have to write down a few ideas before I can do anything decent anyway.
Old 2013-05-30, 12:25   Link #3535
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
I'm interested as to whether Touma will come into conflict with Tsuchimikado, he probably will at some point, on a pure science/dark side basis, that'll be more interesting than knowing him from the magic side as in the Light novels.
Of course! We can't have the King of Trolls not involved with Touma's affairs in the Darkness of AC.

Quote:
Anyway, I feel inspired to write some sort of fanfiction, i'll have to write down a few ideas before I can do anything decent anyway.
If you need someone to bounce ideas at, feel free to ask and I'll gladly help out so long as I'm familiar with the series your planning to write about.

Incidentally, I have a question for yall.

What would you say to the idea of A Certain Level 5 Nut-Job, oh I don't know, doing a little transfer to A Certain Unnamed High-School Student's school?
Old 2013-05-30, 12:38   Link #3536
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Of course! We can't have the King of Trolls not involved with Touma's affairs in the Darkness of AC.
I would love to see Motoharu's conflicting loyalty to protect his friend or his orders to deal with/kill Touma.

Quote:
What would you say to the idea of A Certain Level 5 Nut-Job, oh I don't know, doing a little transfer to A Certain Unnamed High-School Student's school?
Which one?
Old 2013-05-30, 12:47   Link #3537
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Yuriko? Sure, go ahead
Old 2013-05-30, 12:51   Link #3538
SmokinFerret88
Comrade Ferret

Quote:
I would love to see Motoharu's conflicting loyalty to protect his friend or his orders to deal with/kill Touma.
Hmmm....choices, choices. I think it would depend on the kind of situation Touma finds himself in. Who knows? Maybe he'll play a hand at leading Touma to a new situation in the dark? Maybe he'll back-stab said boy by using that same lead to pursue a more critical objective for the same crisis? This is Motoharu we're talking about after all.

Quote:
Which one?
Ah, I see, that is kinda vague.

In that case, here's a hint: She's a Yandere....
Old 2013-05-30, 13:06   Link #3539
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Ah, I see, that is kinda vague.

In that case, here's a hint: She's a Yandere....
There's only two female yanderes i know. One is pursing our hero, the other is an albino.
Old 2013-05-30, 13:12   Link #3540
furaiz
Reason is Omniscient
*Author

ha, Mugino in Touma's class. I like the way you think, causing Touma misery is the theme of success!

Then again, even if the guys started complaining, she'd probably scare the heck out of em.

Fukiyose+Mugino vs Touma lol

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction